The OF Girl Ch. 301-310

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Monday," you said.

"I'll talk to him tonight, and if he agrees then I'll text you," Mallory said. "And we can meet up sometime tomorrow."

"Really?" you had to ask.

Mallory laughed and shook her head. "John, honestly, if I were twenty-five years younger you would be the perfect man except that you could use just atouch more ego. You're a cute guy who's keeping two women very, very happy based on how the three of you talk."

"He goes back and forth on it," Sabrina said. "Except in the bedroom. There he's super decisive and perfectly manly."

"Noted," Mallory smirked.

The girls traded numbers with her - you felt weird about taking her number when her husband would be agreeing to let her stray or not. Even if he allowed it, you felt just a little weird about the idea that you could be friends with her or something after the fact.

"Alright," Mallory finally said once texts had been traded. "Now I need to go check in on my hubby and how the night is going. And then... Do I need to pull my daughter off of that boy?"

"Are you OK with her possibly having sex with him?" Sabrina asked. "Because that's definitely Edgar's goal."

"You think I can tell my twenty-year-old who not to have sex with?" Mallory asked with a laugh. "Let me rephrase the question - is he likely to hurt her?"

"No," Gemma shook her head. "I mean, he can be an idiot, but..."

"Not that we know of," you said. "And his older brother is here too and will keep him in check."

"Well, have a good night you three," Mallory said as she stood. "And I hope I'll be texting you tomorrow."

She left as the three of you said your goodbyes.

"Holy fucking shit," Gemma said.

"We might have a foursome with asmoking hot MILF," Sabrina broke into giggles, clapping a hand over her mouth hoping that they wouldn't get even louder.

"I can't believe that happened, " you said. "I just thought her insight might be helpful."

"Well, she helped lead the discussion and made me feel like I'm very clear and happy with where we're at," Gemma said.

"Same," Sabrina nodded.

"And also we might bang her," Gemma snickered.

"I dunno, she might bangus," you said. "You don't know what she likes."

That got Sabrina giggling again.

"Soo, what was that about?" Ollie asked as she slid in next to the booth, planting her hands on the table as she leaned over and looked you all in the eyes.

"What was what about?" you asked, though considering Sabrina was still trying to get her giggles under control it was a losing gambit.

Ollie narrowed her eyes and she looked at you. "Who was the hot lady?"

"The wife of the owner," Gemma said. "She wanted to know how we were doing."

"Really? That guy is married to that woman?" Ollie asked, glancing over towards the bar. "Jesus."

"What does that mean?" you asked. "He looks pretty normal to me."

"Well, yeah," Ollie said. "He's normal, she isn't. I could have seen her married to like..." she glanced over to Gemma and Sabrina. "Who are older good-looking male celebrities?"

"George Clooney and Brad Pit would be the go-to's," Gemma said.

"I always thought Pierce Brosnan was a sexy older guy," Sabrina said.

"Oooh, John. You should grow a beard," Gemma said.

"Umm," you said. "I dunno."

"What about a moustache first?" Sabrina asked. "Could we start with a moustache to see what it's like?"

"Hah, you don't need to," Ollie laughed. "He did Movember in our second year. I have pictures."

Ollie was successfully distracted from asking about Mallory, though you ended up thoroughly embarrassed and blushing as Ollie showed off different pictures she had saved from over the last three years of University.

Once that game was done, you filled her in on how Edgar was chatting up with Mallory's daughter, and Ollie almost broke down in a giggle fit of her own when she heard that the girl was described as a maneater by her own mother. "Poor Eddie," Ollie laughed.

"Poor Eddie what?" Paul asked as he came over to the table. You all slid around a bit so he could fit in.

"Your brother is chatting up a chick who's going to eat him alive," Gemma said.

"Good, he deserves it," Paul smirked. "But, other than her, I think this place is full of couples. Ollie, Brent and I were thinking of heading to the dance club. You in?"

Ollie pursed her lips and then nodded. "Sure. Wanna make a bet on who can get a number first?"

"Not a fucking chance," Paul rolled his eyes, then looked to you and the girls. "You coming with?"

"We're good," you said. "See you back at the Air B&B."

Paul shot you a thumb's up, and Ollie waved goodbye as she got up to follow him.

"Love?" Gemma said, reaching over to take your hand.

"Time to go?" you asked.

She nodded and smiled.

"Still lovey-dovey?" Sabrina asked Gemma.

"Mhmm," Gemma nodded. "Sorry."

"Don't be," Sabrina smiled and then kissed her sweetly. "But I'll come back too. I don't want to hang out in a bar without you guys."

"OK," you said, taking a last drink of your water as you slipped around the side of the booth and stood up. "Let's head out."

"Next stop, Gemma's booty," Sabrina laughed.

"Sabrina!" Gemma scoffed at the volume of Sabrina's declaration, but you could see the look in Gemma's eye. She was horny as hell for you.

====================================

Thanks for reading. Votes are awesome, comments are even better!

If you enjoyed, make sure to catch the rest of the series! It is ongoing and releases will be happening every few days as we catch up to current. I also suggest you check out my AMA: The Boyfriend series for another ongoing story with lots of teasing.

Cheers!

~Break.

====================================