All Comments on 'The OF Girl Ch. 301-310'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
NewtScamanderNewtScamander8 months ago

God this gets so sickeningly sweet sometimes and I FREAKING LOVE IT!!!!!! Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work!

MikeManMikeMan8 months ago

Having just read the whole thing over the last 36 hours, I have found my new favourite series on this site.

GonzoLifeGonzoLife8 months ago

Thank you Break. I love reading this and the characters, this and the Boyfriend are the only thing I have reread multiple times on here. You have also inspired me to get back to writing and my first submission is waiting in the Pending Que.

Jimdog32526Jimdog325268 months ago

Another excellent chapter. Great job as usual.

Ellefyre1269Ellefyre12698 months ago

I love this story and quaranteam, keep up the good work

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy678 months ago

I like the OF series and the AMA Boyfriend series but your Quarenteam series is my favorite, even over CorruptingPower's version.

ReadingRedReadingRed8 months ago

Man I'm losing it over here like a junkie waiting for his next fix I'm hooked and I have way to much down time wow

bhojobhojo8 months ago

We just needed a hot milf to be the cherry on top and here she is!

ca2dcca2dc8 months ago

You’re a great writer but this chapter seemed like filler. We all originally came to this site for one thing. And virtually all your chapters (regardless of the story) deliver on that count, but this one didn’t. In bed late at night, after a long day, wife snoring next to me and…you leave me hanging. Argh!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago
Deus ex Mallory

I really hope this foursome works out, and also that Olivia gets her time to shine soon

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This was really... lackluster, and not for the lack of sex, because honestly with the way you write sex it gets old REALLY fast. This reads like it was written by someone who has never talked to a woman in his life, and maybe that's the point, but it doesn't come off well.

As usual, good dialog, but bad story.

BattlechickenQBattlechickenQ2 months ago

Great job! 👍🏼👍🏼

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES