All Comments on 'The OF Girl Ch. 311-320'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
NewtScamanderNewtScamander7 months ago

Jesus F’ing Christ that was hot can’t wait for the next chapters. Part of me wants a run in between mother and daughter like as Mallory is heading down the stairs daughter is coming in the front door sort a thing. Anyway love your work, thanks for sharing!!!!!

The2thdocThe2thdoc7 months ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So hot. I love this story. Perfect balance between emotions and sex. Captivating!

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy677 months ago

1st, this is hot and seems like it is about to get hotter.

2nd, unfortunately I don't like stockings. I love bare legs and feet, and sandals or open toe heels.

3rd, I want to watch those 3 walk up the stairs.

4th, I agree with Newt, I'd like for mother and daughter to bump into each other afterwards.

Jimdog32526Jimdog325267 months ago

great segment as always. Cant wait for more.

DouglasFinneyDouglasFinney7 months ago

This is a fabulous series, but I’m going to be so sad if John doesn’t fuck Ollie.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is a great series and like other can't wait for more... only gripe is that J, S & G ending sentences with "love" in reference to each other. As it is not a feature in your other stories, can only assume it is a specific request from one of your sponsors...in which case I can't complain...but it is a way of speaking that seems completely at odds with 20 somethings from either Oz or USA, unless it was part of role play and it generally isn't. My problem, I realise but thought I'd let you know!

Kinda hot have reference to Mallory daughter encounter but wouldn't want to divert from J,S &G story line... Looking forward to encountering Becks again - maybe some illicit office action / public play...

....above all "thank you" for posting your stories

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago
Ollie is a lesbian

I’m fine with Ollie never having sexual contact with John. But Ollie is incredibly hot, and I would love for her to get involved with one of the other women in front of John.

In a friendly way. She doesn’t ever need to do anything with him, but if she feels like showing off a bit in front of him, that’d be incredibly hot.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

At this rate, we will get to the end of their intern time around chapter 5,000. The use of 2nd person (except when the author forgets) is still annoying. I would never do pretty much anything the author says I do as protagonist.

The2thdocThe2thdoc6 months ago

Just reread the story from the beginning. Anxiously awaiting the next installment ( soon I hope). Keep up the amazing work.

JohnBJohnJohnBJohn2 months ago

I'm also rereading the series and I'm enjoying it as much this time as I did originally. I see that the next set of chapters just dropped, but now I need to wait to catch back up! The suspense is killing me.

Love your stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
8111 Followers
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES