The OF Girl Ch. 311-320

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So it was good for you?" you asked with a little smile.

That made her laugh and turn over to face you, her nose grazing against yours as she stared into your eyes. "The best I've ever had, love."

You kissed her softly, and she returned it with an earnestness that set flutters in your chest despite the fact that the two of you had been having wild buttsex not five minutes ago.

"God, part of me wants to call Sabrina up here," Gemma sighed.

"I don't think I can go anymore, love," you said.

"Not for you, for me," Gemma smirked. "Get her to massage my ass with her tongue since she's such a nasty little slut. I'm going to be feeling it tomorrow."

"Good hurt?" you asked.

"The best," she assured you with a smile.

"Well, what about this," you suggested. "I pick you up and carry you into the shower, and we wash the sweat and cum off, and then we head down to join them in the hot tub?"

"Mmmm," Gemma considered and then nodded. "Yes, please."

It took another couple of minutes of softly touching and kissing each other for you to finally roll off the end of the bed heavily and then stand, scooping your girlfriend up into your arms and carrying her into the washroom.

* * * * *

You were leading Gemma down the stairs when the front door burst open. Edgar piled in followed by the blonde who you recognized as Mallory's daughter from the pub.

"Oh, hey," Edgar said. "Ummm."

"Hey," you said, walking the rest of the way down and then turning and taking Gemma's hand. Together you crossed to the front door and the mismatched couple. "Hi, I'm John," you said, holding out a hand to Mallory's daughter. "This is Gemma. And I'm sorry for whatever Edgar has, or will, say and do."

That made the girl smirk and laugh while Edgar rolled her eyes. "Thanks. I'm Genevieve. And he hasn't beentoo bad a boy so far."

"Well, have fun with whatever you're getting up to," Gemma said. "I'm sure it'll just be board games or something, down in the basement where anyone might walk in." She looked pointedly at Edgar.

"Oh yeah," Edgar said. "Uh... definitely here to just play some Monopoly."

You rolled your eyes as Edgar grabbed Genevieve's hand and led her to the stairs down into the basement. When they were gone, the tinkling laughter of the blonde cut off by Edgar shutting the door, you glanced at Gemma.

"What?" she asked.

"You had to break his balls that much?"

"After the 'control your woman' thing earlier?" Gemma pointed out. "Definitely."

"Fair," you said. You were just happy that Gemma had taken the precaution of wrapping a towel around her chest before you'd left the bedroom or else Edgar and his new friend would have gotten an eyeful of the hickies on her cleavage.

You and Gemma headed out of the house, and Sabrina's face lit up as you rounded the corner and walked towards the hot tub. She was sitting across from Corey and Victoria and it looked like they'd been talking and sipping on beers. You helped Gemma up into the tub and took her towel for her to set aside before you dipped back into the house to grab drinks for you and her, and refills for Sabrina and Corey.

"Hey, baby," Sabrina grinned again as you stepped into the hot tub, passing out the beers. She took hers and set it aside, immediately hugging herself to you as you sat down in between her and Gemma.

"Hey to you too," you said with a smile. Then you were surprised by Sabrina kissing you firmly and a little overzealously. When she finally broke away you were half-stunned by it, but also confused.

"She did it to me, too," Gemma chuckled. "Seems like our partner felt a little left out."

"I'm sorry, Sabrina," you said, rubbing your hand along her arm as you hugged her to you.

"No, no need to apologize," Sabrina said. "Alone time is good, and I'm looking forward to mine. With both of you. I just missed you."

"We saw you, what, twenty-five minutes ago?" Gemma asked.

Sabrina made a face and stuck out her tongue, making all four of you laugh.

You could tell Corey wanted to ask something, but felt like it might be too personal, and he let it go and changed the subject of the conversation. The five of you chatted about random stuff, just feeling casual as you enjoyed the hot waters. Occasionally some of you would rise up to sit on the edge, just keeping your feet in, so that you could cool off. The first time Gemma did that she blushed a little in the dark - she hadn't really brought a swimsuit that didn't show off at least a little of her cleavage, and even wearing the one that covered her the most there were two hickies standing out.

Victoria blushed as well, and you caught Corey glancing at them once and looking away, then glancing down at Victoria's impressive if moderately covered cleavage. You could tell he was thinking about doing that to his own girlfriend. No one mentioned anything, and the conversation covered the blip, and Gemma wasn't blushing at all the next time she raised up out of the water.

She did, however, slip back down below when the three loud club-goers for the night came strolling back home.

"Any luck tonight?" you called.

"I," Paul said, coming over to the hot tub with his chest puffed out. "Got a blowjob."

"Thanks to whom?" Ollie demanded, also coming over.

"OK, Ollie helped," Paul said.

Ollie coughed loudly.

"Ollie did most of the heavy lifting," Paul corrected himself. "Thank you, dearest lesbian friend."

"Well, I got something for myself too," she smirked, then turned to you five. "I got a little head myself from this cute little redhead."

"I got a rock," Brent sighed, shooting off a Charlie Brown quote. He was usually luckier at the bars and clubs than Edgar and Paul put together.

"Congrats on the conquests," Gemma said. "I'd say pics or it didn't happen, but that would be rude."

"Oh, I have pics," Ollie laughed. "But they're staying locked up in my secure folder."

"You got a pic!?" Paul asked, clearly shocked.

The three of them headed inside, bickering about getting pictures from hookups, and Corey and Victoria decided to call it a night too and got out of the hot tub. You got a brief eyeful of Victoria's tits jiggling in her top as she dried herself off, and when you looked away you caught Sabrina looking as well and she had the decency to blush. It wasn't like you could blame her, those things wereimpressive.

You didn't think to warn the couple until after they were gone that Edgar was 'entertaining' down in the basement if one of them had to go get their sheets out of the dryer. Hopefully, they'd seen the pair coming in and made the assumption.

"Hey, Gemma?" Sabrina asked as the three of you sat in the darkness and looked up at the night sky.

"Yes, baby?" Gemma asked, reaching across your shoulders to play her fingers along Sabrina's neck.

"Did you have a good buttfuck?"

"The best," Gemma grinned into the night. "Thanks for asking."

Chapter 315

You couldn't keep the smile on your face as you watched your girlfriends getting ready for bed. Gemma kept grabbing Sabrina's butt and kissing her neck, and Sabrina clearly was annoyed but also didn't want it to stop as she switched back and forth from moaning in appreciation to scoffing playfully and pulling away. Then she would get Gemma back by turning and kissing her on the lips and trailing her fingers across Gemma's mound but not actually touching her pussy or clit.

The reverie you'd found from the bed was interrupted by your phone ringing.

"It's Becks," you said, smiling but also feeling your brow crease a little. It was past 1 am on a Saturday night.

"Well, answer it," Sabrina said, hip-bumping Gemma out of the way so she could get back into the bathroom.

You answered the call. "Hey, Becks," you said quietly.

"Hey, Daddy," she said.

Oh. It was that sort of call.

"Hey, Becks," Gemma said as she crawled up on the bed. All she was wearing was one of your t-shirts, the bumps of her nipples pressing against the fabric.

"Am I on speaker?" Becks asked.

"No, she just knows it was you calling," you said.

"Hand me to her?" Becks requested.

You handed the phone over to Gemma and they had a brief, cryptic conversation as Gemma smirked at me. Then Gemma rolled back off the bed, heading for the bathroom and lifting up the hem of her shirt to flash you her bum. Her grin at you over her shoulder was an absolute tease.

Gemma and Sabrina, and presumably Becks, spoke quietly in the bathroom for a few minutes before both of your girlfriends came back out. Sabrina, opposite to Gemma, was only wearing a thong. Both of them had their hair down and brushed out, ready for bed, and you had a sense of peace seeing them so natural.

"What did she want?" you asked.

"You'll see," Gemma said, tossing you your phone before getting up under the covers with you on one side while Sabrina got up on the other.

Before you could ask another question your phone pinged with a text. You looked at it with a frown and saw that it was from Becks. You opened it up and it was a picture of her in an apartment bathroom, looking at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a silk blue negligee that hung from her shoulders by thin little straps and showed off a whole lot of her cleavage. She was giving a hooded-eyes, sexy-lip-bite look.

You blew out a breath at seeing the picture.

"She had another bad date tonight," Sabrina explained. "She's looking for a forever-guy and isn't just putting up with boys with big dicks anymore. And since tonight was a flop, and she was horny, she was masturbating thinking about you."

"She was going to ask you for phone sex again," Gemma whispered, snuggling close to your side and dipping her hand down beneath the covers to fondle your cock.

"We said she should text you pictures, and we'd text some back," Sabrina grinned, taking her own phone and lifting it high, snapping a selfie with the three of you in it.

Another pic came in from Becks. She'd let one shoulder of her negligee fall off her arm, baring one of her perfect breasts. Her mouth was open in a soft pant.

Another one came shortly after. Both tits out, her biting her lip again as she tugged on one of her nipples.

Sabrina took a picture of you kissing Gemma.

Becks sent another, this time she was naked and looking over her shoulder, showing off her butt.

Gemma took Sabrina's phone and took a picture of you and Sabrina kissing. Then another as you suckled on that sweet spot on Sabrina's neck.

Becks had moved and was now naked on her bed, showing off her pussy lips with one leg bent to the side. There was a dildo on the bed next to her.

Sabrina hummed a laugh as she let the covers slip down.

The pictures traded back and forth quickly. Gemma and Sabrina both took turns fondling your cock, giving you handjobs, and then licking and sucking on it. A couple of the pictures even had both of them doing it. Becks' return pictures were a little rougher, not quite as well framed, though that was understandable since it was just her and one of her hands was busy. She started by spreading herself lewdly, then sucking on the dildo to get it wet, and then was fucking herself with it. She showed off her sticky fingers. She turned over and you had to wonder at how she was twisting herself to get a shot from behind herself. She even tested the dildo against her also, clearly putting pressure on it to pop in as the rubber appendage was bending. Then one silly frowning face - obviously her butt wasn't taking the dildo.

It went on for almost thirty minutes and there must have been a hundred photos sent back and forth until finally you had Sabrina deepthroating your cock as your phone rang.

"Hey, baby," you said quietly, a little over a whisper.

"Can I come, Daddy?" Becks moaned in your ear. "Please can I come on your cock?"

"You may," you said, groaning as you let your own orgasm start to release. "Do it, Becks. Come for me while I fill up that pretty little cunt."

Becks' moans as she came were musical and delicious. Gemma's humming chuckle in your other ear was a beautiful counterpoint as she listened in. Sabrina's chortles of happiness as she swallowed down your load were like a countermelody to the whole thing.

As you and Becks both breathed heavily, coming down the other side of your orgasms, you could hear her grunt slightly as she stretched. "Thanks, John, " she said. "That was really good. I needed that."

"Any time, Becks," you said with a smile. "Want me to delete the pics?"

"No, keep them," she laughed. "I'll delete the ones with the girls' faces in them. Mind if I keep a couple of the dick pics though?"

"Fine with me," you said, glancing at Gemma who nodded with a smile.

"When are you guys back?" Becks asked.

"Monday afternoon," you said. "Want to do dinner on Tuesday, catch up on everything?"

"Sure," she said and you could hear the easy smile. "God, that really hit the spot. Thanks, Daddy."

"My pleasure, Miss Lusty," you grinned before hanging up.

"So we're fucking Becks on Tuesday?" Sabrina asked, coming up from licking your cock clean.

"Dinner doesn't mean sex," Gemma laughed.

"I mean..." Sabrina said with a smirk. "Itis us."

That made you laugh.

Chapter 316

You woke up feelingfucking amazing. Which was weird, because usually you felt that way when you woke up with one of your beautiful girlfriends sucking your cock, or even riding it gently, but today you slowly drifted awake and you were snuggled up on your side with your arms around Sabrina, your semi-hard cock pressed against her back and her butt against your thighs. Gemma was behind you, up even higher on the pillow than you were, her breasts softly resting against your shoulders and her nose pressed into your hair as she let out little snoring exhalations. Her leg was curled up over your hip slightly, the warmth of her thigh pressing down.

Bundled up under the covers, you were almost too hot to be comfortable, but it was just so good.

"I know you're awake," Sabrina whispered.

That made you smile as you shifted your arms around her slightly so you could gently cup one of her breasts. "How did you know?" you asked.

"Your breathing changes when you wake up," she said quietly. "It hitches just for a second, then you let out a little 'uh' deep down in your chest, and I know you're waking up."

"How long have you been waiting for that little 'uh'?" you asked.

"All my life," she said, and you could hear the smile on her lips.

You bent your neck to kiss her on the top of her head.

"I'm going to go shower," Sabrina whispered. "But I don't want to get up."

"Mmmm, I don't want you to either," you mumbled.

"John?" she asked.

"Mhmm?"

"Can we just always sleep together from now on? Like, my place or your place, or Gemma's? I don't want to wake up without you anymore."

You had to absorb that for a second. The three of you, so far, had been trying not to goall in all in so fast. Trying to make sure you were all getting space during the week, to be your own people and not just be obsessed with each other. It had been hard as hell.

"I want that too," you admitted. "But-"

"Oh, stop," Gemma grumbled. "We're obviously gonna do it," She smacked her lips as she woke up more, then leaned down and kissed your ear, then shifted more and crawled half over you so she could kiss Sabrina on the lips, turning the brunette's face by the chin to meet her. They started making out.

"She gets tongue and I get a kiss on the ear?" you smirked.

"Says the guy pressing his cock against her," Gemma smirked right back.

"I'm so blessed," Sabrina giggled.

The three of you did, in fact, manage to pull yourselves out of bed. Sabrina had first dibs on the shower and you ended up getting kisses from Gemma as the two of you tried to decide what to wear for the day. Sabrina was just out of the shower, and giggling hard again as you picked her naked, wet body up wrapped in her towel and carried her around the room, when Gemma's phone pinged.

You set Sabrina down and started to dry her off as Gemma fetched her phone.

"Well, well, well," Gemma said, grinning as she read the test she'd gotten.

"Is that Mallory?" Sabrina asked excitedly. "Or is it Becks wanting round two from last night?"

"It's Mallory," Gemma said, then she put on what must have been her 'Sexy American MILF' accent to read the text, dropping her voice low and husky. "Good morning, sexy young things. I spoke with my hubby and he gotvery hard at the idea of me spending some time with you today, as long as he can hear about it afterwards. I would love to meet up with you for some fun. Are you still interested?"

"That's not anywhere close to her voice," you laughed. "But it was still hot."

"Tell her yes!" Sabrina said, wriggling free from your towel-drying and skipping over to Gemma to look at the texts.

"I am," Gemma nodded with a grin as she was typing. "Dear Mallory, We're all super excited to see more of you. How does right after lunch sound, or do you work at the shop today? And do you want to seehow excited?"

Mallory responded quickly that she wasn't working, and that was a perfect time to meet. You ended up deciding that it was probably best for everyone involved if she came to the rental rather than you going to her house. She also indicated she would very much like to see the excitement.

Gemma took a picture of Sabrina's hard nipple, but Sabrina went one further and took a second one, a closeup with Gemma mid-lick of her nipple. Then Gemma took a quick photo of the wet patch in the front of her panties after pulling them tight to her mound - she'd gotten hot and bothered with the making out you two had been doing while Sabrina was in the shower, and now discussing the foursome.

Your cock was last, and it only took a couple of strokes for Sabrina to get it hard. They ended up taking a picture of it with one of Sabrina's hands and one of Gemma's hands both wrapped around your shaft, the head just poking out the end.

Gemma sent the photos, and while she did it Sabrina dropped to her knees and started to slowly suck you. Sabrina stopped when another text message came through, and Gemma's eyes went wide before showing you the photo.

Mallory, though her head was out of the shot, was sitting at a kitchen table clearly having breakfast. She was in a thin white housecoat, the upper part falling loose to show a lot of cleavage and one perfect, pointy nipple exposed. The bottom was also loose, and her legs were spread just enough to show a hint of her pussy without any details.

"Fuck," Sabrina said. "She really would make a shitload of money if she did content."

Gemma kissed you, grinning, and then took her phone back from Sabrina and kissed her too.

"Can't wait to fuck you," Gemma said as she typed. "And John isn't allowed to come until you milk the first one out of him. Your choice on how to do that."

Mallory just sent back a laughing-hard emoji and a kiss emoji.

"Guys," Gemma said as she looked at the two of you with a big smile. "We're fucking a MILF."

Chapter 317

The three of you were, somehow, still some of the earliest folks awake in the morning. Victoria was the only other person up and was reading quietly in the living room area as you all came downstairs. Gemma went to sit with her while you and Sabrina hit the kitchen to start whipping up another breakfast for the crew. Everyone else was heading back home that night after dinner, while you, Gemma and Sabrina were using your extra day off of work to stay one more night in the rental.

"Have you mentioned to the boys about living together for the school year?" Sabrina asked you as the two of you worked to whip up a mess of pancakes.

"Shit," you sighed. "I totally forgot I needed to do that. I'll take care of it today, baby."