The OF Girl Ch. 311-320

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good," she grinned. "Not that I care if they whine and complain, because you're mine and Gemma's, but I'd rather them not be mad at me."

"They wouldn't and won't be," you assured her. "Corey and Ollie both really like you."

"Yeah, but Brent and Paul are the ones who you're going to be leaving to find a new roommate," Sabrina pointed out.

"They like you too," you said. "You just happen to be taken, and they are on the hunt for boobs and butts so they aren't paying as much attention."

Sabrina grinned and rolled her eyes in a 'Boys' sort of expression. Then she softened her look. "Baby, about earlier..."

"Mallory?" you asked.

"No, before that. About us staying together now," Sabrina said. "I reallydo want that, but I know it's not logistically possible."

"Shhh," you hushed her, stepping over and wrapping your arms around her. She was wearing one of your hoodies, the only one you'd brought on the trip, and had on workout shorts hidden underneath it. She leaned into you as you wrapped your arms around her. "Maybe notevery night," you said quietly. "But more for sure."

"Thanks," she grinned and pursed her lips. You leaned down to kiss her.

The pancakes started to stack up, and you turned the oven on low and started loading them onto a baking tray to keep them warm as you kept flipping and frying. Sabrina took over most of the other work.

"Anything we can do to help?" Victoria asked. You turned and saw that she and Gemma were coming into the kitchen together.

"Pretty simple this morning, Vic," you said. "Thank you though. How did you sleep?"

"Pretty good," Victoria said, then blushed for almost no reason. "Thanks for asking. And thanks for hanging out last night, it was fun."

"Of course," you said. "Any time."

"I, for one, am happy that I'll have you around back during the school year," Sabrina said, stepping around the kitchen island to hug Victoria. "I mean, Ollie is great, but you are simply lovely."

"Thanks," Victoria said, hugging her back with the biggest smile you might have ever seen on her, other than when she was looking at Corey. "Don't you have a group of friends back there, though?"

"I do, but it's more like..." Sabrina waved her hand back and forth. "We study together, we go to academic talks, we study some more, occasionally we get together and drink at someone's house and they argue about world issues they only half-understand. Ilike them, but they're boring and think they know everything. Having normal, actually interesting friends who likestuff anddoing things outside of the internet is important."

"I promise not to become an internet person," Victoria chuckled. "And maybe you can come volunteer with me and Corey, get out of the house."

"I will," Sabrina promised. "And I'll even drag John with me."

"Hey," you said. "No volun-telling me for things. You know I don't like people. Or animals. Or plants."

"Lies," Gemma declared. "You like all those things. Especially people. Especiallythese people." She gestured around at the house.

You smirked. "Caught me," you said. "I'll come along without complaining."

Corey was the next person down, and with him there everyone started to set the table for breakfast as you kept adding to the pile of pancakes. Brent was next, almost stumbling down the stairs as he groaned about his hangover, followed next by Ollie doing the same thing. Paul was last, looking chipper as hell.

Mimosas, strong and with extra fruit floating inside, were quickly prepared by Ollie with Victoria's help.

"Who's going to go wake up Edgar?" Ollie asked as she sat down, looking pointedly at Paul.

"Hey, I'm not my brother's keeper," Paul said. "Let's just leave him a plate, if he can't get his ass up at a reasonable time."

That's exactly what you all did, setting aside a plate for him and then universally demolishing the rest of the meal. Not one scrap of food was left other than what was on the plate for Edgar, and even then you caught Paul sneaking one of the breakfast sausages off of it for himself.

Ollie once again rallied the boys to clean the kitchen, and since most of them were leaving that day it had been decided you would all hit the beach in the morning to make the most of the day. Everyone rushed to get changed, and when you all headed out the door Paul left a difficult-to-read note that said 'Gone Swimming' for his brother.

You'd contemplated driving the convertible down to the beach since it was a beautiful day, but parking it would be annoying and possibly expensive, so you walked again, and this time your girls stuck with you the entire way instead of trading off to talk with Ollie or Victoria. They both seemed extra... clingy wasn't the right word. Affectionate, maybe. Gemma lifted your hand, fingers intertwined, several times to kiss the back of it. Sabrina kissed your arm that hers was looped around, and at one corner as you waited for early holiday traffic to pass she slipped her hands into your pockets while she stood in front of you. She didn'tdo anything with that position, she just did it casually, getting that much closer to you until it was time to move.

Once you hit the beach the over-affection dimmed a little as you spread out towels and got yourselves situated, but you noticed that both of them were smiling even more than usual, and biting their lips softly. You couldn't figure out what was going on until you finally realized it - they were as horny as you were, looking forward to lunch. Or, rather, what was comingafter lunch.

After everything that had happened last night, you weren't exactly aching with blue balls after the interrupted blowjob that morning, but as you walked your way down to the water down the less-crowded morning beach, you could feel your cock stiffen and stir a little in your trunks and were happy when you splashed into the ocean.

Chapter 318

"Look over there!"

You looked, like a fool, and Ollie smacked her hand down in a crack on the back of your shoulder. With a groan you rolled over, wincing at the sharp pain as you lowered your sunglasses.

"Thanks," you said.

"Serves you right for almost falling asleep," Ollie chuckled. She took a sip from her water bottle - the one she'd filled with the second round of mimosas that she'd made before you all left - and sighed loudly as she settled in cross-legged next to you on her towel. Sabrina and Gemma had gone for a walk with Corey and Victoria, your two girlfriends holding hands as they went with the couple, and Brent and Paul had run down to the water again since Edgar had finally shown up. They guys and Ollie had razzed him about hooking up with his 'local virgin girl' in the basement and Edgar had spun a dirty retelling of how tight she'd been, etc. etc. You didn't have the heart to tell him he'd slept with a girl a year younger than him with probably double, or even triple, the body count he did.

Ollie had gone off to the public restrooms, and she'd caught you accidentally starting to doze off in the heat when she'd come back.

"Alright," she sighed. "So."

"So?" you asked, sitting up and reaching for the sunscreen, starting to slather another layer on yourself.

"So," Ollie nodded. "You're dating two women who are way out of your league. They are both pretty fantastic, they are both totally smitten with you, and even though you guys tried to keep quiet last night I could still hear enough that I know they're pretty happy with you in bed.So, what the fuck happened?"

"I... don't know?" you said. "You already heard how we met."

"Yeah, but how did you go from my buddy John to 'Relationship Sex God' John?" Ollie said, then she put on a ridiculous British brogue. "Are ye a wizard, Johnnie?"

"No, I'm not a wizard," you chuckled.

"Any magic involved? Voodoo? Genies and three wishes?"

"Nope."

"Mind control? Did you hypnotize them, or reprogram their brains? Wack science pheromones?"

"I'm starting to get a little insulted."

"Blackmail? A relationship app? Aliens? A bet gone wrong, but oh so right? Truth or dare?"

"Where are you getting these ideas?" you chuckled.

"Porn, mostly," Ollie laughed and shrugged. A middle-aged woman walking by on the beach looked over at her, scowling openly. "What?" Ollie said loudly. "I watch porn. I read porn. I flick my bean to porn. Get over it and stop listening in on people's conversations."

The woman scowled harder and stormed away.

"Jesus," you laughed.

"Oh, she had it coming," Ollie smirked. "But seriously, John. This is me checking in on you for the last time this weekend. Are you good? Is everything OK? Are you kidnapped by soul-sucking vampire chicks and need to be rescued?"

"If they were vampires, why are we at the beach?" you pointed out.

"Fair," Ollie said.

"Yes, I'm fine," you said."No, correction. I'm fucking great, Ollie. I'm in love with them, and they are in love with me. And the roadblocks ahead of us are things we can manage, and plan for. And the things we can't plan for we can handle together."

"And you're not sacrificing your future, right?" Ollie asked. "Like, you're not simping out and going to work them through law school or something."

"We're all going together," you said. "We're a team. A tripod. We'll all support each other, and get where we all want to be."

"OK," Ollie said and sighed, raising her sunglasses. "One last question then."

"What's that?"

"Where can I find two hotties like them?"

You snorted and shook your head, leaning back down to lay on your towel. "You find attractive girls to hook up with all the time. You just never let it become more than a quick hook-up."

"That's because I don't want to be tied down," Ollie grunted, laying down beside you.

"Then you're not looking for women like mine," you said. "Because minewant a relationship. We're more than just sex."

"Asshole," Ollie sighed.

"What did I say?"

"Smart things."

"So 'asshole' is like 'killer' now? It's a good thing?"

"Cockweed."

"I don't even know what that would be."

"Shut up, John."

"I'm going to live with Sabrina next year," you said.

"I figured," Ollie shrugged.

"I need to tell the guys."

"So tell them."

"I'm a little worried they'll be mad," you admitted. "We've lived together for three years between the dorms and sophomore and junior years."

"So?" Ollie asked. "They can see you're in love too, dumbass. They'll get over it and find someone else. Maybe a friend of Edgar."

"I doubt that makes things better," you said. "And I thought I was saying smart things, how can I be a dumbass?"

"God, I could punch you."

"Hey, Ollie?"

"I swear to Christ, John, if you say something stupid I'm going to kick sand all over you."

You just grinned and soaked up the sun.

The guys came back first, dripping water and causing a ruckus as they grabbed their towels to dry off. The girls and Corey came back next, and you and Ollie joined them in heading down to the water to splash around a bit. The beach was filling up again as the heat settled down onto the coastal town, another scorcher, and trudging back up the beach to the towels was a process of weaving around dozens of families.

Once you were there the group traded plans. Edgar had a lunch date planned with his 'local girl,' which had Brent, Paul and Ollie joking about being careful he wasn't getting caught up in a shotgun wedding for deflowering her. That had you, Sabrina and Gemma smirking and trying not to say anything. Corey and Victoria were going to try a Vegan restaurant for lunch that was off the beaten path, and Brent, Paul and Ollie decided to stalk Edgar and catch lunch wherever his 'date' was to snoop.

That gave you, Gemma and Sabrina a perfect out to head back to the rental house for lunch.

Chapter 319

Leftovers from the last couple of dinners were a quick lunch, and the three of you rushed through showering to get the sweat, sand and sunscreen off from your morning around the beach. You ended up cleaning the lunch dishes and getting everything ready in the house. It was kind of a weird feeling, like you were all having guests over for a dinner party or something, and also getting ready for a big date, except you knew what was going to happen and it should have been more casual. Once you had the first floor cleaned up you headed upstairs. Gemma and Sabrina were both sharing the en suite bathroom, so you grabbed your stuff and hit the main bathroom upstairs, taking your shower. Once you were out you found Sabrina waiting for you, and she started styling your hair while you brushed your teeth. She was wearing a cute blue summer dress and already had her hair done in a half-pony that kept it out of the front of her face but still loose in the back.

The doorbell rang, and Gemma rushed by to go answer the door. In your brief glance, she was also wearing a summer dress, a lavender one that left most of her back bare and showed off a generous amount of her cleavage while still looking elegant. It was one of your favourites that she wore.

"There, done," Sabrina said, getting your hair into the intentionally-messy look that she and Gemma both liked you to wear when you weren't at the office. She pecked your cheek and quickly washed her hands of the hair product before heading out. You spit, rinsed your mouth, and quickly followed. The girls had picked your outfit - a loose button-down with the sleeves rolled up and khaki shorts without underwear.

Downstairs you could hear voices as the girls were talking, and as you came down you found them standing over near the kitchen island. Gemma was flushed a little from her nervous energy, and she was holding a glass of white wine and handing Sabrina another one.

Mallory looked stunning. She was wearing a soft, rose-pink blouse that showed almost as much cleavage as Gemma's dress, along with peaks at the straps of the black bra she was wearing that hinted at lingerie. Her lower half was covered by a long, jean skirt that was somehow still loose and flowy and came all the way down to her ankles, and you noticed she was wearing some sort of pantyhose or stockings.

"Hello, Mallory," you said, smiling with the same nervous energy that was affecting Gemma.

"John," Mallory said, turning to smile at you. Her makeup was done lightly, her absolutely stunning features taking prominence, except for thick mascara that was making her eyes pop.

You weren't entirely sure how to say hello to an older woman that you were about to have a foursome with, so you threw caution to the wind and stepped right up to her, leaning down and kissing her lightly on the lips. You could feel her smile quirk into a smirk a little before she kissed you back a little firmer, though not pushing things further with tongue.

"You look fantastic," you said as you pulled back from her.

"You look pretty delicious too," she said. "And I'm glad you found your ego."

"I told you he was more forceful when it came to the bedroom," Sabrina smirked.

"Wine, love?" Gemma offered.

"I'm good, I think," you said. All three of the women had the chilled white wine, and Mallory was also holding a big, almost oversized purse under one arm. "Should we sit?"

"Mmm," Mallory nodded, sipping from her glass, and you all transitioned over to the table.

"So, we're all... excited," Gemma said with a smile. "And very glad you're here."

"Me too," Mallory smiled. "Any new developments between you guys since last night?"

"Just ongoing love and respect," Sabrina said, then smirked. "And Gemma took it in the ass last night."

That, fortunately, made Mallory laugh a little and didn't shock her in the least. "Well, I'm glad you three are having fun. But I can tell we're all a little eagre..."

"We are," you said. You were sitting at the corner beside her, and you reached over and took her hand. It was different than holding Gemma's and Sabrina's - while her face, and what you'd seen of her body, were still gorgeous and had gone through plenty of care to stay youthful, there were parts of a person that were harder to hide middle-age on. Her hands were smooth and soft but different from girls your own age. "But we always have a frank conversation before we have fun with anyone. Wants, likes, dislikes, that sort of thing."

Mallory smiled and nodded, setting aside her half-finished glass of wine. "I half expected to already be bent over and getting ploughed by now, but this makes me think we're going to have a lotmore fun today," she said.

"Oh, we prefer qualityand quantity over speed," Gemma said with a teasing wink at you. "So, Mallory, what do you like in your no-strings-attached sex?"

Mallory sighed and picked up her glass again, swirling it as she looked into the wine for a moment then back up at the three of you. "I'm a switch, but based on how you three talk, I have a feeling John is generally a top, Gemma is a switch and Sabrina is a bottom, right? So I'll happily be a subby bottom unless you three want to get into some kinky roleplay or something."

"Idefinitely want to be subby with you," Sabrina smiled broadly and licked her lower lip.

"Happily, dear," Mallory grinned. "In that case, I'm fine with spanking and hair-pulling. Dirty talk is a plus, and you can call me filthy names, just don't bring up my husband. Some light scratching with fingernails is good too, just nothing too deep and definitely no breaking the skin. If you want to break out toys, I'll say yes or no at the time. No binding me up or blindfolding me though - I trust you all, but notthat much for a first encounter. And no anal unless you three manage to get me to go multiorgasmic, then I'll beg you for it. It's been a long while sincethat happened though so don't expect it."

"Challenge accepted," Gemma said.

Mallory kept smiling and shook her head. "We'll see."

"What about marks, like hickies?" Sabrina asked. "You can probably tell from Gemma's tits, we like to do that."

Gemma's cleavagewas showing off a few of the hickies from last night - she'd picked her swimsuit earlier to hide them from the others.

"I think one or two should be fine," Mallory said. "In appropriate places. Not on my neck or upper chest - it's too damn hot to be fully covered up right now."

"Are you OK with full girl-on-girl?" Gemma asked. "Licking, fingering, the works?"

"Oh, baby," Mallory smirked a little. "I was munching rug before you were born. I said last night that it's been a while, not that I grew out of it."

"Anything you really like?" you asked. "Or that gets your motor running heavy?"

"Two things," Mallory said. "The first is a good cunt-licking. I assume that's going to be happening?"

"Definitely," Gemma chuckled at the same time as Sabrina giggled, "Uh-huh." You just nodded along with a grin.

"Good. The second is that I love sucking a cock from soft to hard. I just get this tingly feeling, knowingI did that."

"Oh, yeah?" you asked.

She looked at you, sex in her eyes. "Absolutely."

You stood up, stepping around the corner of the table, and Mallory shifted in her seat to face you. "Time for you to get out my cock, Mallory," you said.

"Mmm," Mallory hummed, reaching forward and starting to undo your pants. "Yes, sir."

"Fuck that's hot," Sabrina groaned, leaning forward in her seat. "Say that again."

Mallory smirked as she glanced over at Sabrina, then looked back up at you with hooded eyes as she slowly licked her lips and then moaned. "Yes, sir."

Chapter 320

Mallory unzipped your pants and wriggled her fingers inside your shorts, her smile warming as she found you weren't wearing underwear and she easily grasped the root of your cock. What with the sexual discussion you weren't completely flaccid, but you were maybe at about a half-chub which made it easy for her to pull your cock out of the front of your shorts.