The OF Girl Ch. 311-320

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm," she hummed, eyeing it as she held it daintily in one hand.

"Now, Mallory," you said. "Wrap those lips around my cock and get me hard."

"Yes, sir," she said with a flash of a smirk, knowing that you were enjoying her being the submissive despite being somewhere around twice your age. The MILF leaned forward and took the head and about two inches of your cock into her mouth, slowly drawing back to stretch it out as she let the partially firm member draw through her lips until it fell out. She immediately fished with her tongue to pull it back in line and did the same manoeuvre again, sucking with her cheeks and lips.

"Yeeeaaasss," you groaned happily and lifted your hand to run it through her bottle-blonde hair. She looked up as you did that, stroking your fingers along her scalp, and you could tell that was a move she liked. Her eyes, already showing she was into this and being sexy, softened in a way that you hadn't even seen Sabrina do. That one little gesture sent chills down her spine and she started bobbing on your cock more earnestly.

"God, she's even extra-pretty with a cock in her mouth," Sabrina sighed.

"Is she good at it, love?" Gemma asked. "Is she being a good little MILF pet?"

"Very good," you said from your chest, letting it rumble a little bit, stroking your fingers through Mallory's hair again.

Gemma stood up and came around to lean over Mallory, whispering in her ear. "How does Sir's cock taste, Mal?"

"Mmm Very good, Mistress," Mallory said, again with that sexy smirk. "I love the feeling of it getting hard in my mouth."

"Good MILF," Gemma said, then as Mallory took your cock into her mouth again, Gemma sucked on her earlobe. That made Mallory's eyelids flicker.

It didn't take long for you to get fully hard, and you pulled away from Mallory once you did. "I think we should take this upstairs," you said.

"I agree," Mallory said with a grin. "May I stand, sir?"

"You may," you said. Every time she said it, you liked it. You liked it better than 'Daddy,' though you doubted Sabrina would change her mind on that one.

Once Mallory was standing, you reached over and beckoned Sabrina to you and she came around the table, taking your hand and standing close. "I think," you said. "You should all strip. I would very much like to follow my three sluts up the stairs."

Sabrina broke into a grin and immediately let go of your hands so she could shift the shoulder straps of her dress. It slid down her body with little encouragement, pooling at her feet. Gemma was fast behind her, her sexy dress sliding down her more curvaceous form. Both of them hadn't been wearing any underwear underneath.

"What do you think-" Then you broke character for a moment. "Sorry, Mallory. I know you were OK with dirty names, but I feel like I might be stepping on toes if I just guess at what to call you. Is 'MILF Pet' OK with you? Or like, 'my MILF pet?'"

"Yes," she said, chuckling a little. "Those are both fine. If I'm calling you Sir, we can do some ownership play. It only lasts for the afternoon though."

"Totally understandable," you nodded, then took a breath to get back into character. "So,my pretty little MILF pet, what do you think of my girlfriends?"

"I think they are absolutely stunning, sir," Mallory smiled. "I particularly like the decorations you've gifted Mistress Gemma."

"Thank you, Pet," Gemma smiled, reaching up and touching the hickies across her breasts lightly. "I earned each one from Sir, and loved every minute of it."

"I have no doubt, Mistress," Mallory said.

"Your turn now, pet," you said. "Clothes off."

"Yes, sir," Mallory nodded and started to unbutton her blouse. She didn't dance or anything, didn't draw it out, but it was still sexy just because of the smiles and looks that she flashed at you and the girls. When she pulled off the blouse she revealed a strappy bra holding in her expanse of breasts. You could tell she'd had a boob job at some point, but it had been more to deal with the slow sag of ageing rather than increasing size, so with the bra on she still looked relatively natural. Her skirt came off faster and made your eyes open a little more - she was wearing black lingerie to match the fancy bra, including a black garter belt with straps running down to hold up her black thigh-high stockings.

"Fuck, that's hot," Gemma breathed.

"So fucking hot," Sabrina agreed.

"Do you like them, sir, or should I remove them as well?" Mallory asked, lowering her chin so she was looking up at you a little more, assuming a submissive cast despite her knowing smile.

"I amvery pleased, my pet," you said. "Now, before we go upstairs, I require one more thing."

"Anything, sir," she offered.

"I think, despite your new acquaintance with my cock, we haven'tproperly said hello. Kiss us."

Mallory couldn't hide her grin if she tried. She first went to Sabrina, the 'lowest' in your hierarchy in terms of dominance, and leaned down a slight amount to kiss the slender woman. Sabrina's kiss back was surprisingly tentative at first, but deepened until you could see tongue being traded. Mallory's hands stroked through Sabrina's hair, and Sabrina's softly trailed fingers up and down the older woman's sides. Then Mallory stepped to Gemma, and Gemma pulled her into a more forceful kiss that started hot and only got hotter. The two blondes made out ferociously for a moment, and Gemma grabbed Mallory's ass with both hands before giving it a sharp spank and pulling away.

Finally, Mallory stepped to you. "May I kiss you, sir?" she requested.

"You may," you nodded.

Mallory came close, her bra-covered tits pressed into your chest, and she kissed you probingly, gently. Little pecks on either corner of your lips, before moving more to the centre. You finally kissed her back, and soon you were trading tongues as she clutched onto the front of your shirt and you held her in your arms. It wasn't a forceful kiss. It was exploratory. Introductory. It was lusty, but not so horny that it was uncontrolled.

It was, for lack of a better word in your mind, mature.

"Good," you said after the kiss ended. "Now, my sexy pet, and my loving girlfriends, let's head upstairs. Grab your clothes."

====================================

Thanks for reading. Votes are awesome, comments are even better!

If you enjoyed, make sure to catch the rest of the series! It is ongoing and releases will be happening every few days as we catch up to current. I also suggest you check out my AMA: The Boyfriend series for another ongoing story with lots of teasing.

Cheers!

~Break.

====================================