The OF Girl Ch. 381-390

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sabrina pressed her lips together but didn't say anything. You could tell she was doing the math in her head as well - setting the boundary that you all wouldn't fool around with anyone who didn't want all of you was one thing, but business decisions were different. And the money you were talking about was very real - a collab with a big name, under the right circumstances, could potentially bring tens of thousands of dollars for a weekend of work. Or more. Law school was going to be expensive, especially if one or two of you were going to be international students. And that didn't account for student loans from your undergrads.

"Speak your mind, love," Gemma said, patting Sabrina's thighs as she was lying across us.

"I think playing it by ear is going to be important," Sabrina said carefully, thinking through what she was saying. "I mean, you leave in... three weeks? We can't exactly hold to 'all of us or none of us' in terms of filming with people when you aren't here. So I guess the first question is if you want us to not film with anyone else when you're back home?"

Gemma worked her mouth for a moment, obviously unsure. "OK, yeah, that's a good point," she finally said. "Obviously when I'm not here I can't expect your potential on-screen fucks to be interested in me."

"Well, let's break it down more granular," you said. "The most basic situation is if someone wants to film one-on-one with Sabrina."

"No guys, obviously," Sabrina said.

"Thank you," you said, running your fingers through her hair, and Sabrina smiled up at you warmly in an almost contented-cat-like way.

"Just girl-girl?" Gemma said. "I mean... if it's business, and they sign an NDA and you guys make sure the deal is solid, then I think I'd be OK with it as long as you were the one filming it, John, and you two were in charge of editing the footage just in case."

"That's fair," Sabrina said. "And probably workable. Would you want veto power on who it was?"

"I want to say yes, but in the circumstances we're talking about... it doesn't make sense," Gemma said. "I just don't know the reputations of anyone so my feedback would be based on nothing. As long as you found them attractive, I'd be fine with it."

"OK, then the next clear situation is with Alita. Does it make sense for me to film with someone as 'Daddy' with Sabrina not involved?"

Both girls had to think about it for another moment. "I think..." Sabrina finally said. "I think maybe just because we could make it work, doesn't mean we need to. And I feel bad because I know Alita could use the cash, and this is sort of our family business now, but I feel like if we open that door then we might get more requests for John to film with other girls and I don't think I'd want you, like, flying out to film for a weekend with a bunch of women we don't know or something. Is that hypocritical?"

"God, no," you said. "Baby, you are entirely removing the possibility of filming with other guys because I'm not comfortable with it. You're totally in your right to want that."

"Agreed," Gemma said. "And when we remove Alita from the situation, I agree it would be weird even if you were playing the 'Daddy' character, love."

"Well, I guess I need to talk with Alita again and let her know we aren't in. I'll offer to help her test the waters herself if she wants," Sabrina said.

"I'm totally fine with you doing some filming for her," Gemma said. "Show her the technical side of things and stuff."

"Same," you said. "And if there's someother way we can help her out, let us know."

"I will," Sabrina agreed. "Alright, it's a No to filming with Alita."

"Let's finish the game theory though," Gemma said. "Yes to potential Girl-Girl filming, no to farming out John as a stud cock. And when I'm not here, you guys are free to film with other girls as you see fit if it makes sense for the business. Are we missing anything? Or anyone?"

"On the filming side, I don't think so unless you want to quibble over multiple other girls in one scene, like Boy-Girl-Girl-Girl or something," Sabrina said, and Gemma shook her head. "Then the last person to talk about is Katherine."

"Ah," Gemma said.

"Oh," you agreed.

"I think that's a you decision, love," Gemma said, rubbing Sabrina's thigh through her sweatpants.

"Any thoughts, John?" Sabrina asked.

"Um... She was fun, I liked fooling around with her a lot and that's mostly because she's so much like you, but there's that bit of weirdness too," you said.

"Here's how I see it," Sabrina said. "Thanksgiving comes around, or Christmas holidays, you're going to end up coming to meet my parents and stuff. Katherine will be there, and if she wants to fuck then I'm totally fine with your fucking her unless you or Gemma feel too weird about it."

"She made it pretty clear she wasn't looking to try and date him," Gemma said. "So I'm OK with it."

"Then I'm OK with it, I guess," you said. It was still weird to have an open pass to have sex with Sabrina's twin.

"But like I said," Sabrina said with a smirk. "No trying to fuck my Mom, OK? My parents are happily together, I don't need you seducing her."

That made you and Gemma laugh. "I promise not to seduce your Mom," you said.

"Don't you have a younger sister?" Gemma asked.

"Oh, I do," Sabrina said with an even bigger smirk. "Emma is going to be a first year at our University this year though, so if something is going to happen there it would bewell before Thanksgiving or Christmas."

That one left you coughing on your own spit.

Chapter 385

With your big conversation out of the way, the three of you started thinking about what you were going to do for dinner. After three long days at the courthouse, you didn't necessarily want to order in, but you were also keenly aware that the supplies in the apartment were starting to run low. In the end, the three of you decided to head out and do some groceries. The girls both went and changed into something slightly more presentable and then you headed out and walked a couple of blocks over to a grocery store that would still be open.

Doing something so much morenormal than what a lot of your life had been even in the last few days was a major boon to your own morale. Not that you'd been down, but you hadn't realised how much pressure you were carrying in your shoulders. Getting to just walk the aisles with both Sabrina and Gemma was wonderfully relaxing as you talked and joked. You ended up buying a little more than planned since you found a few things that Gemma hadn't tried but had been part of your or Sabrina's childhoods. Multiple cereal boxes were included in that list.

Sabrina paid, not letting you even utter a whisper of a complaint with her look, and then the three of you walked back to the apartment each carrying a big brown bag of food. When you arrived back home you went to open the door and it stopped about six inches open, wedged on a shoe.

"God damn it," you grunted, setting down your bag and reaching in to move the shoe. It was Mosche's, so he was obviously home. You tossed the shoe aside and got the door open fully. "Hey," you called. "I'm home, the girls are here."

You were half-finished unpacking the food when Mosche wandered out from his room. "Hey," he said. "Are you guys interested in coming to my open mic night tonight?"

"Um, I'm not sure," you said, glancing at the girls. "We were planning on making dinner and then probably crashing. We've had a long week already."

"Oh, alright," Mosche said with a sigh.

"Something wrong?" Sabrina asked.

"Kind of," Mosche said. "Things are awkward down at the club now."

"You mean because you're avoiding Tasha, or because some of the guys there had sex with her?" Gemma asked bluntly.

Mosche flushed with embarrassment. "Um, yeah," he mumbled. "Both I guess."

"How come you haven't talked to her, Mosche?" Sabrina asked. "Are you breaking up with her? Or going to tell her the truth about talking to someone else?"

"I don't know," Mosche said, retreating back a bit towards his room. "I haven't decided yet."

"You do realise that the longer you wait, the worse it gets, right?" you suggested gently. Based on both Gemma and Sabrina's personalities, you knew there was no way they weren't going to go at him a bit here and you didn't want to pile on too much even if he deserved it. Giving him an out was the best you could do under the circumstances.

Mosche screwed up his face a little like a kid who was caught in his own lies... or just a logical puzzle. Either way, he was stuck.

"Have you seen that other girl?" Gemma asked.

"No," Mosche said, but his tone was telling.

"But you've been texting with her," Sabrina guessed, and Mosche nodded. "And playing video games?" Mosche hesitated but nodded again.

"Have you talked to her about Tasha?" Gemma asked bluntly.

"No," Mosche said. "Even I know that's a bad idea."

"Cool," Gemma said. "So you're a Cheater. I really hoped that wasn't the kind of person you were, Mosche, but I guess I was wrong."

"I'm not a cheater," Mosche said, getting defensive. "I haven't kissed her or slept with her or anything. We haven't even gone on a date."

"How many hours have you spent talking or playing games with her this week, and how many hours with Tasha?" Sabrina asked. "Or, better yet, how many texts have you sent her and Tasha?"

"I need to go," Mosche mumbled, turning and heading for his room.

"You're being a dirtbag, Mosche," Gemma called after him. "I know what it's like to be cheated one. Tasha deserves better, and you deserve to feel guilty until you make it right."

Mosche's door shut loudly.

"I know why you said it, love, but that last one might have been a little hard even if it was right," you said.

"He's being a coward," Gemma grunted.

The three of you got the food put away, and sometime while you were cooking dinner Mosche slunk his way past and out the door. You only realised he was leaving when the front door of the apartment shut heavily.

The three of you sat down to eat, but the conversation revolved around Tasha and Mosche and mostly went in circles until you were finally done eating and you took the plates to the kitchen. When you came back, your girlfriends were still talking about when would be best to talk to Tasha.

"Why don't you just go see her now?" you suggested. "Not that I wouldn't rather spend the evening with both of you in an empty apartment, but you're clearly set on this happening and she's been through more than enough."

"You'd be OK with us abandoning you, baby?" Sabrina asked.

You chuckled. "You're not abandoning me, you're going to help someone else." Then you grinned. "Plus, I can always just spend the night jerking off to porn."

Both Gemma and Sabrina were offended at the implication that they wouldn't be the source of your orgasms, and you had to fend them off as you were all laughing. "OK, OK," you said. "I'll spend the night working on the mock trial? I promise not to jerk off."

"Good," Gemma grinned. "Because those loads belong to us, love."

"They also belong on us. And in us," Sabrina said, scrunching up her nose playfully.

The girls ended up texting Tasha to make sure she was home and not out, and then left together after some goodnight kisses with you, promising to text you when they got home safe. Then you were alone in the apartment, and all you had to occupy your time with was either porn or work.

For some reason, you had a feeling they would know if you jerked off, so you got to work on the Mock Trial documents.

Chapter 386

You kissed Gemma as she leaned into you. "Good morning, love," you said softly with a little smile.

"Morning, love," she said back with a grin, then backed off to head to her seat in the conference room. "We had to ride in with Eric again; he went to do the coffee run. Sabrina is just downstairs talking with Becks."

"Ah, shit," you said. "Today was supposed to be Andy's day."

"Mhmm," Gemma nodded. "And he didn't hear anything back from Andy yet, before you ask."

"How did last night go?" you asked.

Gemma gave a rueful, half-smirk and shrugged. "About how you'd expect. Tasha was already super frustrated with Mosche and considering dumping him for the ghosting situation. Once we told her what we knew, she's set on it."

"So did she call him?"

"Nope," Gemma said. "She's going to confront him the next time they see each other at the comedy club."

You groaned and shook your head. "That feels cruel, but it's not like I can blame her. God, what a fucked up situation."

Gemma had set her purse down and gotten herself situated, and she pushed back from the table and sighed. "At the heart of it, it was a communication issue. Tashaliked that Mosche was a little weird, but he didn't pick up on social cues and read into things poorly. If they'd just had a straight-up conversation a lot of stuff could have been avoided."

"Have I mentioned that I love you today?" you asked with a smile.

"Only once by text," Gemma smiled back. "And I love you too. So fucking much. And we missed you last night."

"Not that much," you said.

"What?" Gemma asked.

Now it was your turn to smirk. "Becca sent me a video late last night. You and Sabrina were alittle loud and kept up her and Charlotte."

"Oh mygawd," Gemma said, flushing with embarrassment and covering her face with her hands.

"I dunno, I think they found it kind of hot," you chuckled.

"We just don't take as much alone time together, OK?" Gemma said. "And we were both feeling thankful for each other, and you, after everything with Tasha."

"OK," you said, still laughing a little at the look on her face.

Sabrina arrived a couple of minutes later, followed by Eric about ten minutes after that as he balanced a particularly large coffee order. You ended up helping him with the deliveries, and then returned to the intern conference room and got to work.

There was a massive pile of shit to get done; all of the progress that the four of you had made in previous weeks felt like it had been erased. That was when you realised that Andy must have outed himself by getting almost nothing done - you wouldn't have been surprised if the Associates caught him sleeping on more than one occasion. It was kind of sad not having him with you, but it wasn't a loss to your group productivity at all.

Garrison stopped by in the mid-morning, looking tired but happy, and he told the four of you that negotiations had gone through the afternoon and evening on the case until the final settlement was signed just after 1 AM that morning. Vernic, the client, was making the acquisition at just under half of the original price. It was a big win for their client and therefore for the firm.

The celebratory pizza arrived for lunch, and with the amount of work looming over you, the four of you decided to work through your break. Then Sabrina pivoted in the afternoon to working on the Mock Trial, integrating the notes you'd been making last night into her current outline and plans and continuing to dive into her own research. That left you, Eric and Gemma to keep plugging away and by the end of the work day you'd made a decent dent in the pile of work but it was still way larger than you'd left it last Friday.

"So..." Eric said as he looked at the time on his phone and sighed. "I've got a flight to catch tomorrow after work. Are we working late tonight?"

"Yeah, we probably should," you said. "Especially if we want to get stuff done on the mock trial as well."

"Alright," Eric said. "I just need to cancel on Lucy then."

"Oh, she isnot going to like that," Sabrina said.

"Yeah, well, she can deal with it," Eric muttered. "Business before pleasure. And she was kind of a bitch again this morning so maybe she needs some alone time."

You glanced at Gemma, who gave you a look and rolled her eyes briefly. Same old, same old.

The four of you pushed on through the late afternoon, Eric pivoting to work with Sabrina while you and Gemma continued on the regular work. Dinner 'mysteriously' showed up in the form of Indian takeout, and a couple of the associates wandered by and snagged a bite while they were working late as well. Sabrina and Eric tried to pump them for information on who you would be facing in the mock trial, or any tips on the case if they knew it, but apparently they were all on strict orders not to help.

"Alright, we need to call it here," Sabrina finally declared, closing her laptop.

"It's only... Jesus, seven," you said. "But we could go another couple of hours."

"We have somewhere to be, actually," Gemma said. "A friend needs our support?"

You frowned and cocked your head to the side.

"Tasha," Gemma said. "She's performing tonight."

"You guys know a stripper?" Eric asked in surprise.

"What?" Gemma asked. "Who said she was a stripper?"

"Well- uh-" Eric stammered. "I just assumed because you said she's 'performing' and it's a Thursday..."

"She's a comic, Eric," Sabrina sighed. "She's performing at an Open Mic night."

"Ooooh," he said. "So not a stripper."

"No," you said. "Not a stripper."

"Well, I guess I'll head home then."

You didn't bother asking if he would have asked to come along if ithad been to a strip club.

Chapter 387

The cheers as Tasha took the stage were polite, but you, Gemma and Sabrina made up for that to the point that other people were turning in their seats to look at you.

You had gotten to the Comedy Club just as the Open Mic was starting, the trip over from the office not taking too long but the wait outside to get in slowing you down. That meant you didn't really have a chance to find Tasha ahead of time, but it turned out she was going on early that night.

She broke into a grin as she mounted the stage, glancing in your general direction at the back of the main stage room, then took the mic and started into her bit. You'd heard it before, but it was still good and the three of you were there to support her so you upped your reactions a bit and soon the crowd was laughing with you.

Sabrina leaned towards you during one brief pause for laughter and applause and whispered in your ear as she squeezed your fingers. "By the way," she said. "Tasha had all the guys use condoms during the gangbang thing, and she'd already gotten herself tested just in case before Gemma and I brought it up. She's clean."

"OK?" you whispered back. "Isn't it a little soon?"

Sabrina gave you a look in the dark.

"So, is anyone here going through a breakup?" Tasha asked on stage. A few people gave a couple of cheers in the crowd. "Wow, OK, no need to get excited about it. What did he do, why are you breaking up?"

You got a bit of a lump in your throat, having a feeling you knew what was coming. The problem that Mosche had ridden himself into was that he wasn't just dating an outspoken woman who could rip him a new one on social media or something - he had been dating a woman with a sharp wit and access to a microphone and a live audience. You were fairly sure he wouldn't be there that night if he was still avoiding Tasha, but lots of people who knew him would be and his dirty laundry was about to get aired out.

Tasha did some crowd work, going back and forth with a trio of ladies. One of them was in the middle of a breakup and they were fighting over their shared dog. Tasha did a good job of keeping it light and turned it into a bit about keeping the boyfriend or the dog and which was better for a lady. Which one could protect her, which one was more willing to cuddle at night or take care of you when you were sick. That sort of stuff. After she'd milked it a bit she transitioned, crossing the stage a bit to signal she wasn't bantering with the trio anymore.