The OF Girl Ch. 381-390

Story Info
You've discovered a fellow intern has started a new hobby...
11.5k words
4.82
12.8k
19

Part 39 of the 45 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,071 Followers

====================================

All Characters are 18 years or older.

When a law office intern discovers that a fellow intern is one of his favourite new OnlyFans performers, a ball begins rolling that will bring a boring summer of paperwork and coffee-fetching into an avalanche of sexual adventure. Fair warning to readers, this story will jump categories. This collection of chapters includes legal lessons, confrontations, supporting a friend, referenced FF, MFFF, oral, and shower sex.

OFG is a variation story based on the setup by Aurelian14, and is an ongoing patronized work sponsored by him. Originally written in small chapter releases, they will be collected here on Literotica in 10 chapter chunks for smoother reading.

====================================

Chapter 381

"Alright, so let's talk about the case this week," Garrison said. He'd ordered a burger wrapped in lettuce instead of a bun, which he clearly wasn't a major fan of but ate anyway. "Corporate law isn't as flashy as criminal law, or contract negotiations for high-paid actors or athletes, or all sorts of things you could do. But it's a solid path, and this week has been a good example of the chess match that you need to put together. Who's got questions off the top?"

"Sir, and I mean no offence by this," Gemma said. "But is it always thisboring?"

Garrison laughed and shook his head. "Sometimes no, but often yes. In this instance, we aren't dealing with any death, health risks, wrongful terminations or the like so the personal injury element isn't there to lean into. It's fraud at a corporate reporting level, but not involving the government. Here's something to remember though - unlike most TV shows and movies, many judges prefer a slow-and-steady approach. Drama in the courtroom is a great way to get yourself on a judge's shit list, and judges gossip just as much as lawyers so getting on a shitlist means you're just a step or two from being on all their judge friend's lists as well."

"Wouldn't things being more exciting make their jobs more enjoyable?" Sabrina asked.

"You'd think so, but it's also a sign that they don't have control of their court," Garrison pointed out. "And when they don't have control, most judges get real antsy and see it as disrespect, not showmanship. It might not be stunning or flashy, but most cases don't actually hinge on one piece of evidence or testimony. Even criminal cases require a lot of building blocks when things aren't on video."

"So which of us do you think would cut it in corporate law, sir?" Eric asked.

Garrison laughed and shook his head. "None of you," he said, making you all raise your eyebrows. "Not that you couldn't, but you wouldn't be happy with it. But that doesn't mean it isn't valuable for you to get a taste, and get some training. Eric, you have too much ambition and like the spotlight. I have a feeling that if you have the patience to finish your degree, you'll end up working for a talent agency of some kind and could one day negotiate for entertainment or athletics clients. Sabrina and Gemma, I have a feeling, will take some time to decide. At least one of you will become a prosecutor - or whatever the equivalent is in Australia. I also wouldn't be surprised if one or both of you ended up as in-house counsel for a worthy NGO or activist organisation."

Gemma was grinning. "And what about John?"

"I think John is going to have a strange career," Garrison said. "And that likely means some time in criminal defence. But in the end, John, I think you have the sort of mind and sense of justice - and careful desire to control your surroundings - that you could end up on a bench."

"A judge?" you asked, raising an eyebrow as you thought about sitting through day after day of boring cases.

Garrison laughed. "It's just a thought," he said. "Don't look so panicked."

Pivoting away from the future, Garrison gave the four of you a very brief outline of what his closing statement would look like. The entire case, as he said, didn't hinge on any one piece of information. It was a building made up of some foundational pieces, sure, but the way he was going to win was through sheer mass of information. Missing or incorrect numbers on spreadsheets, in official emails, and in memos. The one that Gemma had found as you'd been sorting all the boxes was in there, definitely a strong push in the client's favour but not the only one, and not outlining the full scope of the fraud.

Then he spun it around and explained what it was like from the Defence's side. Their duty was to protect the web that their client had woven, to reinforce the anchoring strands and hope that they could protect enough of the support that the judge believed that the case Garrison had mounted was just some honest mistakes, misunderstandings or irrelevant information. If they did their job well, their web would catch his accusations. If they didn't, his case would smash through because he'd removed enough of the anchoring lines to make it collapse.

It was an interesting way of looking at what he'd been doing for the last two and a half days. You'd never heard it explained that way before and made you consider the methodical way Garrison had been going about things in a new light.

By the time you were leaving the restaurant, you not only had a new perspective on the last few days but also in how you could have engaged the thought process on the mock trials and debates that you'd participated in through high school and University. And, you could tell, Gemma and Sabrina were both thinking about how it could apply to your current Mock Trial case coming up in a couple of weeks.

The walk back to the courthouse took only a couple of minutes and heading in you arrived with a few minutes to spare for the scheduled start of the afternoon session. Garrison's associates were already waiting for him, and as soon as he stepped into the room the counsel for the Defense approached him.

"They're panicking now," Gemma murmured to you, Sabrina and Eric as you took your seats.

"Did you notice Garrison's phone kept vibrating during lunch and he ignored it every time?" Sabrina pointed out.

You hadn't, but you'd been across the circular table from him.

"I bet they were trying to call him that whole time to make a deal," Eric said. "I wonder if he'll take it."

Garrison stood there speaking with the opposing counsel until the bailiff called "All Rise!" as the judge entered. The Defense went back to their table without an answer.

And Garrison turned back to look at the four of you and winked.

Chapter 382

Garrison's closing statement was convincing and damning. He was eloquent without being flowery, and you realised that running through the case with you and the other interns had been a practice, bullet-point run of what he said to the judge. Still, it lasted almost two hours and by the time he was finishing up everyone in the courtroom needed a bit of a break. The judge called it for the day rather than pushing through with the Defense's closing, who would get to pick up in the morning.

Almost as soon as the judge was out of the room, the Defense lead went to Garrison again and started talking. Garrison held up his hand to stop the man, then left his associates and came back to speak with you.

"Head home," he said. "We'll have a long night tonight and you can't be around for it."

"You're going to settle?" you asked. "After it's all pretty much over?"

"We have the most leverage now," Garrison said. "That's when it's best to settle. In this case, the defence knows we have them over a barrel, and a judge's verdict would just open them up to potential criminal charges that some ADA could file for an easy slam dunk. If they offer our client a good enough deal, none of that needs to happen."

"So we should head to the office tomorrow?" Gemma guessed.

"Correct. You'll be back to regular work and hours as of tomorrow," Garrison said. "And I hope you've been putting in the hours on the Mock Trial; after giving you a reward like three paid days sitting around in court there aren't many excuses I'd accept for poor performance."

"I'm on top of it, sir," Sabrina said. "We'll be ready."

"Good," Garrison nodded in dismissal and turned to head back to the waiting lawyers, but hesitated. "Oh, and don't be surprised when Andy doesn't show up. He was fired yesterday. I appreciate that you all felt like a team, but don't let yourselves be dragged down by an anchor in your career."

That left all four of you stunned as Garrison went back to his burgeoning negotiations.

"Well, shit," Eric said.

"Oh, Andy," Gemma sighed.

"Did he text anyone?" you asked.

"Not a word," Sabrina shook her head.

"He texted me but didn't mention it at all," Eric said. "He just asked if I had a weed guy in the city, which I don't, and which was weird because I mean..."

"Yeah, that's weird," you said, shaking your head. "What do we- I mean, do we reach out to him?"

"This is a little cut-throat but... do we care that he's gone?" Gemma asked. "Garrison was right, we were constantly covering for him. If we hadn't he'd have been fired a couple of months ago."

The four of you all clearly felt uncomfortable with that question.

"I'll text him, see if he says anything," Eric said. "I mean, I like the guy but..."

The weird news settled on you as you left the courtroom and headed out of the building. Thankfully there were no interruptions, ambushes or other shocking events, but that made you feel like the whole thing with the courthouse had kind of ended in a whimper. Maybe that wasn't true for the case, as Garrison was embroiled in a multi-million dollar negotiation, but for you and the others, you stepped out to no fanfare and no victory or defeat. Just... another day done.

Eric split off to head home, and you, Gemma and Sabrina stepped away from the foot of the courthouse steps and reconvened quickly before deciding you would head to your place. You had some talking to do, but the girls also wanted to check in on Mosche to see why he hadn't talked to Tasha yet - they were both texting a bit with Tasha and knew that he'd still been radio silent with her except for a couple of lame attempts at sending memes.

The bus ride across town felt a little like decompression as you and the girls talked about applying what you'd learned to the Mock Trial case. You definitely had work to do.

Back at the apartment you performed the knocking ritual, though you doubted that you would be walking in on Mosche with a woman. More likely you'd walk in on him doing something weird by himself, so it made the ritual worth it. The place was empty though, and the three of you changed into more comfortable clothes in your room. That led to some light kissing and teasing, but no sex, since you knew there was a conversation to be had.

Once you were all settled into the living area with drinks and a bowl of pretzels to share, you took a deep breath. "So," you said. "Updates?"

"Updates," Gemma nodded. "I think we should just go through the list of people we're maybe thinking of being sexual with, make sure we're all still on the same page still?"

"Sure," Sabrina nodded. "That makes sense."

"Becks," Gemma said.

"Big yes," Sabrina said. "Not free access, obviously, but I'm totally happy to have her over on weekends whether it's for filming or not."

"Same, I just want to make sure we're not messing with her head or stopping her from finding someone herself," you said.

"She's clear. I don't think she'll try to meet anyone for real until we're gone though - if anything, she's treating us like friends-with-benefits. She is comfortable getting her needs fulfilled by us. Sexual and emotional support."

"So Becks is no change," Sabrina said. "Mallory?"

"Do we need to talk about her?" you asked. "We can't go down to see her again, so unless she comes up to see us...?"

"But we can sext," Sabrina pointed out. "Are we OK with that?"

"I'm actually texting with her sometimes," Gemma said. "Not sexting. I'm- She's helping me out in a sort of lady-mentor role."

"Oh, baby, that's great," Sabrina said with a smile.

"Is something going on?" you asked.

"No, love," Gemma said. "It's just nice to have someone more mature to talk about stuff with who isn't my own family. There's nothing wrong, so you can turn off your problem-solving brain."

"OK," you said, reaching over and squeezing her hand.

"So, would you want me to not sext her then, or John?" Sabrina asked. "Since she's more than a hookup for you?"

"No, that's fine," Gemma shook her head. "She's a beautiful, lovely woman who we had amazing sex with. I'm notagainst sexting her, it just won't be me driving it."

"Good with me," you nodded in agreement.

"OK," Sabrina said. "Then I think the next-least contentious person we need to talk about is Becca."

Chapter 383

"Well, we already talked about Becca," Gemma said. She'd been lying down on the couch with her feet in your lap but now she sat up. "Unless you've changed your mind about last night?"

"No," Sabrina said quickly, shaking her head. "I'm still OK with everything you guys described about last night and this morning. Honestly, I wish I'd been there. I just want to make sureyou are OK with it since we're running through everyone."

"I am," Gemma said. "I like Becca a lot, and Charlotte too, but Becca's made it clear she's interested in us."

"This morning you said you were worried about messing things up between them," you said. "Is that a serious worry?"

"I don't know," Gemma sighed. "You guys were right that I need to just trust them to be adults and know their own boundaries. They are both explicitly not in a relationship, they just happen to live together in the same room and bed and bang it out on a regular basis. It's... weird, but most people would thinkwe're weird so I can't exactly judge."

"Still, if you're worried we can pull it back," you said. "Or at least talk with Becca more specifically before we do anything else."

"Maybe," Gemma said. "How do you feel about it?"

"I feel... I feel like Becca is a pragmatist," you said. "When she first flirted with me hard, it was a test because she wanted to make sure I was good for you and not going to hurt you. Then when I passed her test, she just flirted with me a lot because she liked getting a reaction out of me and she's really comfortable with her own body and sexuality. I think if wewere to do something, it would be a lot like our stuff with Becks except maybe even more casual."

"But do you want to bang her?" Sabrina asked with a teasing little smile.

You chuckled and nodded. "Becca is hot. Maybe not traditionally hot, but she's fun and sexy. I'd love a Mallory-style night with her and you two."

"Well, let's just leave it where we did with her this morning for now," Gemma said. "So flashing and groping is on the table, but no actual sex. Is that OK?"

"Of course," you said. "Is this about teasing her more though?"

"Yes," Gemma smirked. "Honestly, she needs a taste of her own medicine after the way she went at you."

"I love it," Sabrina giggled.

"OK, then we're set on Becca," you said.

"Tasha next?" Gemma suggested, and you and Sabrina agreed. "I think, if Mosche hasn't talked to her today, we need to tell her she should break up with him."

"Are we telling her about the new girl?" Sabrina asked.

"I would want to know," Gemma said.

They both looked at you.

"I... am conflicted," you sighed. "It's a loyalty thing. Mosche is my roommate, but I agree he's acting badly and Tasha deserves to know. And I like Tasha and don't want to see her get more hurt than she already is."

"Are you OK if we tell her?" Sabrina asked. "Then it's not you betraying him, but Tasha still knows."

"I..." you had to stop and swallow. It wasuncomfortable not feeling a hard loyalty in either direction. Mosche was the one fucking up big time, but he was also the one you'd known longer. Tasha, on the other hand, was the aggrieved party and just a lot more... She felt like someone you could be friends with longer term, or outside of the roommate relationship you had with Mosche. You doubted that after the summer you would be reaching out to him, but youcould see the girls remaining friends with Tasha. "You guys should tell her if he hasn't had a proper conversation with her," you nodded.

"And what about after?" Sabrina asked the both of you. "She's already made a pass at you, John, and I don't blame her for going around us because she was really upset and not thinking straight."

"I agree," Gemma said. "She wasn't thinking straight at all. She's feeling used and dirty, and finding out that Mosche is trying to just move on from her and apparently ghost her isn't going to help at all. And I don't think a rebound fuck with some random is going to make her feel any different. If anything it might make her feel worse."

You had to close your eyes and think for a moment. Tasha had a cute-pretty face and a great body, and her personality was just as fun as Becca's. In a vacuum, you would be very happy to sleep with her. Hell, with 0 context, she might have even been someone you would want to date now that you understood the sexual dynamic that had started between her and Mosche. At first you'd thought she was a bit much - controlling, demanding, etc. But that had been what Mosche seemed to want, or at least messaged to her that he did.

A beautiful, sexually aggressive woman who wanted to fulfil your desires sounded a hell of a lot like Sabrina. And wasn't far off from Gemma, either.

"My holdup is based on two things," you said. "First, would hooking up withus be any better for her than with a random?"

"You might be surprised to find out, baby, but every time you fuck someone you tend to treat them like they are the only person in the world," Sabrina said. "And that makes them feel really fucking special."

"And you know what she's been through recently, and showing her that she's still desirable after that will help her a lot emotionally," Gemma said.

"OK, then the other part is safety. We mentioned it before, but she had sex with a bunch of people she didn'treally know. Even with a condom, it's a bit of a risk. Do we ask her to get tested?"

"I'm actually going to just suggest she should no matter what," Sabrina said. "I'll fold that into the conversation of telling her about Mosche."

"We will," Gemma said.

"OK," Sabrina smiled softly.

"Let me think about it a bit more," you said. "Is that OK? I'm not opposed, I'm just still not sure."

Gemma and Sabrina both nodded. "OK, love," Gemma said, leaning against your shoulder and wrapping your hand in both of hers.

"No fair," Sabrina said. "I'm stuck over here on the chair."

"So get your little butt over here," Gemma laughed. Soon Sabrina was lying on her back across your and Gemma's laps and you were stroking your fingers through her hair.

"Alright," you said. "Alita?"

Sabrina nodded. "Alita. I want to hear what you guys are thinking."

Chapter 384

"I want to know what John thinks first," Gemma said. "You're the one that would be having sex with her, love."

"I..." you started, but stopped and sighed. "Alita is an attractive woman, so on a purely physical level I would go for it. And I guess there are some ways we could technically make it workable for the OnlyFans, with 'Baby' doing an intro from off-screen or not getting directly involved, and it would be extra content. From a relationship perspective though?" You had to stop again and shake your head. "I really don't know. We set the boundary that anyone we film with should want all of us, but is that too broad? Like, what if someone wants to film with just Sabrina and me, but not have casual sex with Gemma. Or what if it's a big opportunity and a girl wants to film with just Sabrina? I feel like those are both situations that could easily come up and we didn't really account for it."

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,071 Followers