The OF Girl Ch. 381-390

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, I'm also going through a breakup," she said. "Well, I think I am. It's hard to tell when you're being ghosted. Has anyone been ghosted before?" There was a chorus of groans and cheers. "It's the worst, right? Floating in a void of your own insecurities, without closure. But here's what I've realised - if you're getting ghosted, you have a simple question to ask yourself. Am I the crazy asshole? Now, for some of us that might be a hard truth - maybe Iam the crazy one and I just don't like the idea. So we go to our friends, we go to acquaintances, and we explain what's going on and of course, no one is going to tell us we're crazy. Well, at least to our faces, 'cause if weare crazy who wants to be the one to say that?" She got some laughs out of that. "The flip side is obviously that we're not crazy, so the person who is doing the ghosting has to be the one doing something wrong.

"Here's where I've decided to flip the script though, right?" Tasha continued. "I figure, if there's a 50% chance that I'm the crazy one, why not just own it? If I'm the crazy asshole, then it's just my nature, right? And if he's acrazy asshole, then he deserves to get it right back!" A bunch of women in the crowd cheered in response. Tasha pulled out her phone from her back pocket and lifted it up. "Who's interested in making some bad decisions tonight?"

That got an even bigger cheer.

"Oh, God," you muttered.

Tasha unlocked her phone and made a call, putting it on speaker and holding it up to the mic so that the ringing sound filled the room.

"Hey-ho, this is Mosche. I can't pick up the phone right now, so if this is a business inquiry please leave your name and number and I'll hit you back. If you're anyone else, just text me."

"Oh, Mosche," you groaned.

"Heeyyy Mosche," Tasha said, both into her phone and the mic. "It's me, Tasha, the girl you've been seeing. It's been almost two weeks since you answered a text or a call, and I know you're not dead or in the hospital, so I'm just making this official and breaking up with you. We're done." There were some cheers from the audience. "Now, the problem is that I've got some of your stuff at my place still. What do you want me to do with your tighty-whities? I mean, I'd donate them but I don't think anywhere would accept them with how stained they are. And you also left that 'Comedy for Dummies' book on my coffee table with all the highlighted passages and sticky notes. Should I just mail it, or give it to your roommate? I know you were working really hard on that and I wouldn't want to deprive you of your only source of jokes. Anyways, that's all, asshole. Enjoy chatting with the new girl who's too young for you until she realises how fucking weird you are. Byeeee."

She hung up, and the crowd started cheering some more. You applauded, a little slowly since you still felt bad for Mosche getting aired out like that.

"That's all I've got," Tasha said into the mic as she put her phone away. "I'm Tasha, and I'm newly single!"

The crowd got even louder as she got down from the stage and the host went up to introduce the next act. Tasha got a lot of high fives from the audience as she made her way towards the back, and Gemma and Sabrina both stood to slip around to the entry bar area so you followed.

"Tash!" Gemma called, leading the way, and Tasha turned a few steps out of the darkened theatre area and grinned as she saw the three of you. Gemma walked straight into her and wrapped her up in a hug, and then made space for Sabrina to do the same.

You were last and Tasha hesitated a moment, smirking a little as she looked up at you. "Sorry if I made things weird," she said. "At your place, I mean. Throwing myself at you."

"It's alright, it's forgotten," you said, pulling her into a hug. "You were going through some shit."

"Thanks," she mumbled into your chest as the next comic took the stage and started their bit.

"Come on," Sabrina said once the hug ended, taking you both by the hand and tugging you towards the bar. "We need drinks."

Chapter 388

The four of you sequestered yourselves down at the end of the bar nearest the door, taking up the little corner area next to the wall, and the girls ordered some sort of a mixed drink that had a nice tartness without making you pucker up. Sabrina sat right in the corner, with Gemma standing next to her, while Tasha sat on the barstool next to her and you ended up standing at her side comfortably.

"So that was a show," Gemma said with a little smirk once you'd all gotten sips of your drinks.

"Yeah, well, maybe it didn't go as well as I imagined, and maybe it was a little crazy. But I felt like I had to do it that way after what he did and is doing," Tasha sighed. "I mean, I'm all for sexual liberation and everything, but... that night I got involved with guys I wouldn't have otherwise because Mosche made me think he was into it. And then he has the fucking gall to ghost me? If he wants to leave me with the wreck of this place feeling awkward as hell, then I'm going to do the same thing to him."

"Sounds fair to me," Sabrina said.

"John, I know he's just your temp roommate, but I'm sorry for whatever blowback this has on you through him," Tasha said, looking up at you slightly from her seat.

"It's fine, Tash," you said, rubbing her back lightly.

"Can I just say you look fucking hot though?" Sabrina asked. "Like, wow."

"Thanks," Tasha said. She was wearing a classic little black dress, with a bit of an emphasis on little, paired with knee-high black boots. "I figured if I'm going to act like an unhinged bad bitch then I should at least dress the part."

That got chuckles out of all of you.

"Alright, so it's a good thing you went on early," Sabrina said.

"Why's that?" Tasha asked, and you raised an eyebrow and glanced at Gemma, who just smiled at you but didn't give you any hints.

"Because tonight is the start of the 'Tasha Rehabilitation Campaign' that I'm running," Sabrina said. "Do you have any other friends here you need to talk to or anything?"

"No, my roomie and usual group came out on Tuesday to support me, and since you said you guys were coming tonight I told them they could take a night off from 'Tasha Watch.'"

That one made you snort and smile a little, and Tasha shot you a quick smirk.

"Good," Sabrina said. "Then finish your drink, because we're leaving."

"OK, hold on," Tasha said, and looked to Gemma since she apparently realised that the blonde was the more reasonable of your two girlfriends. "What's involved in this campaign?"

"It's a five-step program," Sabrina said, keeping the attention on her. "And step one has already started."

"Here we go," Gemma chuckled.

"OK, I'll bite," Tasha said. "What are the steps?"

"Step one, cutie, is that we are here to seduce you at a bar. Oh, look, we're here!" Sabrina said and acted surprised for a moment, then turned back to Tasha. "Hey there, cutie," she said, putting on the slightly huskier voice she usually used for your OnlyFans shoots. "You are looking absolutely fucking yummy tonight, and you are ridiculously funny and entertaining. My boyfriend and girlfriend and I think you're so fucking attractive. How would you feel about coming home with us tonight?"

Tasha had started to flush and laughed nervously. "OK, what happens after the seduction? What's step two?"

"Oh, step one doesn't end at the bar," Sabrina said, sitting forward in her seat and reaching out to tuck some of Tasha's darker golden hair behind her ear in a classic flirty move. "Step one includes us taking you back to my place and making you feel like an absolute queen since that's what you are. The hook-up will be very thorough. And then John is going to do his Special Thing with you, and you'll sleep over in our bed with us because you arenot some throwaway floozy. And tomorrow morning we'll make you breakfast before we have to go to work."

Tasha blew out a long breath, glancing at Gemma and then up at you. All you could give her was a little shrug; you hadn't been filled in on this plan, but it sounded pretty great.

"Step two starts tomorrow," Sabrina said. "When all three of us will be texting you flirty things all day because we're infatuated with you. And I mean whowouldn't be, right? And we'll make sure you know that we definitely want to see you again because you areso worth it. Then step three is that you'll come over to my place again on Saturday and we'll fuck all afternoon, then go out and get some delicious food so that John can recharge and we can treat you to dinner, and then back to my place again for some more fun before bed. Step four is on Sunday, when we wake up with some morning sex, then go out for Brunch."

"And then Step five," Gemma filled in, "If you're as happy with the weekend as I'm sure we'll be, is that you have us as fuckbuddies if you want, or just friends who shared an intimate weekend together if you want to keep things more simple and platonic. We'll be happy either way."

"God damn," Tasha said, breathing out again heavily. "You guys really take picking a girl up seriously."

"We do," Sabrina said, then leaned forward and softly planted a little peck of a kiss right on Tasha's lips. "You're single. We've thought you were attractive and sexy and fun in all the right ways since we met you."

Tasha looked up at you again. "You're awfully quiet," she said.

"I wasn't aware of this plan," you admitted, "But I think my devious girlfriends thought it would be fun to surprise me with it. I'm wholeheartedly in, though, Tash." You leaned down and gave her a similar, soft peck as Sabrina had to seal that thought.

"Shit," Tasha said, then looked at Gemma.

"Just because it's Sabrina's idea doesn't mean I didn't help," Gemma said with a smirk. "I added the meal breaks."

Tasha barked a laugh, then bit her lip as she glanced between the three of you again. "So this is happening?"

"Only if you want it to," you told her. "You know best what will help you get back to normal, and if it's a weekend of getting loved on properly then I think we're happy to help."

Tasha shook her head, looking at Sabrina with a 'you naughty minx' look, then sighed. "Fuck it- Or, rather, fuck me. Let's go."

Chapter 389

"Oh, fuckinghell," Tasha moaned.

You had all jumped into an Uber for the ride to Sabrina's, and the girls had sat in the back together while you sat up front. It was a quick ride, only a few minutes, and you all piled back out onto the sidewalk into Sabrina's building and into the elevator. That led the Gemma pulling Tasha into a kiss after shooting you a little smirk, and she took the other blonde by the back of her head and planted it on her.

Gemma hadn't stopped there though - no, she went further and slid her hand up under Tasha's little dress and had her fingers in the other girl's thong and was openly fingering her.That was what had Tasha moaning.

Gemma pulled away, smirking again as she made a show of licking her fingers and then breaking into a laugh at the look on Tasha's face.

"You guys don't fuck around," Tasha exhaled as the elevator reached Sabrina's floor.

"Oh, we fuck around," you said. "We're just very discerning who we do it with."

"That's not what I m-woah!"

You scooped up Tasha in your arms and she had to throw her arms around your shoulder to stay steady as you started walking her down the corridor to Sabrina's apartment. "I know," you said with a grin as you carried her.

She rolled her eyes and just laughed.

Sabrina got the door to the apartment open and you walked Tasha in all the way to the couch, setting her down and immediately going to your knees in front of her.

"Tash, I'm going to eat you out now," you said. "You only get to say four things, OK? Those things are Faster, Slower, Harder or Softer. Got it?"

"Um," she said, her eyes going a little wide. "Um, OK?"

"Good girl," you said and leaned in and kissed her as thoroughly as Gemma had in the elevator. She kissed a little like Becks did, and you realised that they had similar lips even if most of the rest of them were different. You teased her lips with your tongue, and she let you in and soon you were swapping spit as you lifted her up by her hips and pulled her dress up to her waist blindly. Then you pulled down her thong and awkwardly got it off around her boots until you finally positioned her butt on the edge of the couch.

It only took you the length of a breath and a deep look into her eyes before you lowered yourself down to her pussy, spreading her legs with your hands so she was nice and open to you, and you gave her lips and big lick. Her mound and lips were covered in a little peach fuzz of pubic hair, but it was so soft that you didn't mind at all and it just made her stand out a little as different.

"Fuuuck," Tasha moaned.

You dove in, satisfied there wasn't some funky surprise waiting for you, driving your tongue into her. She quickly had her thighs up on your shoulders, squeezing your head lightly as she groaned.

The couch shifted, and you glanced up to see that Sabrina had climbed up onto the couch next to Tasha. She was grinning and used a finger to turn Tasha's face to the side and she started making out with her. Seeing your gorgeous girlfriend deeply kissing a cutie like Tasha would always be a turn-on, and the tenderness you could tell Sabrina was putting into her kiss and little touches on Tasha's cheek and neck told you she was still on her mission to reassure her that she was valuable and wanted.

Gemma, from behind you, unzipped and peeled Tasha's boots off of her before she got on the couch on the other side of her. Your girlfriend had already stripped off the skirt and blouse she'd been wearing all day, leaving her in a cute pair of underwear that lived somewhere on the border of lingerie but didn't quite tip over. It was a cute black set that you liked on her, and it framed her cleavage wonderfully while showing off just a bit of ass cheek on the bottom. "My turn," she said, and Sabrina separated from Tasha and nodded in Gemma's direction.

You used the moment of transition to introduce your fingers to your own work, teasing her with the tip of your middle finger, and she groaned as her lips met Gemma's.

Sabrina stripped out of her clothes as the blondes were kissing and she ended up in just her panties, her pretty little pink nipples hard little nubs as she took back control of Tasha and started kissing her again. This led Gemma to urge Tasha to let the shoulder straps over her dress come down and soon Tasha's tits were out, her tight dress just a belt around her stomach.

You'd seen her tits before. Hell, you had a picture of them on your phone. Memory and photography didn't do them justice. They were large without looking strange on her moderate frame, and they had perfect little circular areolas capped with perfect nipples. They hung just a touch wide on her as she laid back, and Gemma immediately started groping her and kissing on her neck as Sabrina made out with her.

It didn't take too long for Tasha's thighs to squeeze tighter around your ears and for her to moan her wants in between kisses. As you drove her towards her first orgasm for the night, both of your girlfriends traded off licking and sucking on Tasha's tits while the other rained kisses across her lips, neck and cheeks.

"Oh, fucking hell," Tasha moaned, her hips thrusting up at you as you tongued her clit and worked two fingers in her. That made you think of her saying the same thing in the elevator and you chuckled, the hum of it passing through your lips to the sensitive skin of her labia, and that was what really set her off.

Tasha came, though her orgasm wasn't as satisfyingly responsive as Gemma or Sabrina. She came hard and fast, clenching and then releasing, and sighed heavily after maybe fifteen seconds as she relaxed back onto the couch.

"Good girl, Tasha," Sabrina cooed as she leaned in and kissed her cheek. "Now I think it's my turn between those pretty legs of yours. Do you want to maybe suck John's cock? Share it with Gemma."

"That sounds good," Tasha panted lightly.

"Out of the way, and out of those pants, baby," Sabrina said to you eagerly as she slid to the floor next to you. She kissed you as you got Tasha's legs off of your shoulders, tasting the other woman on your lips, and moaned lightly. "Delicious," she said with a grin. "Now, properly introduce her to what she's been missing."

"Whatever you say, baby," you said, giving her one last peck on the nose before standing and starting to undo your belt while both of the blondes watched you with pleased little smiles on their lips and glimmers in their eyes.

Chapter 390

"Ummmmmuuhh," Tasha hummed from her chest, the sound echoing in the shower and mingling with the falling water as she leaned into you. You had to grin as you swapped from slowly washing her to just holding her.

Based on how the apartment looked, the sex was wild and maybe even a little freaky. There were clothes and shoes scattered from the living room to the bedroom, the bed only had the bottom sheet on it, and there were three different sex toys scattered across it. In reality, the entire sexual encounter had been slow, passionate and loving. The focus had been Tasha, and you and the girls had touched, kissed and licked every possible erogenous zone on her body. You'd fucked her twice, both times slow and smooth. Once on her back as you either made out or she had both her tits sucked and kissed by the girls. The other time was on her stomach in a pronebone while she tasted Gemma and Sabrina worked a vibrator between her legs and watched.

You hadn'tjust fucked Tasha. You'd had some time with both Gemma and Sabrina as well but had maintained the same tone throughout. Tasha had made out with Sabrina while she rode you, and Gemma had spooned up behind Tasha while you entered your girlfriend from behind.

It had been some really great, heartwarming sex. Then, when everyone was totally mellow and the orgasms had faded, Sabrina ordered you into the shower to 'do your thing.' The fact that taking a shower and washing your partners was 'your thing' was kind of funny, but after the way Becks had reacted to it you figured maybe the girls had a point.

So now you were cradling Tasha in your arms, holding her under the hot water as her tits pressed into your sternum and you kissed the top of her wet head. Your hand slid up and down her slick back, just feeling her skin.

"How are you feeling?" you asked her quietly.

"Like I can barely stand," Tasha chuckled. She looked up at you. "I figured you had to be decent at sex, keeping those two happy at the same time, but God damn you guys can fuck."

"So can you," you said with a little smile and leaned down to kiss her tenderly. "God, you're cute."

She grinned a bit at the and pursed her lips again, asking for another kiss. You gave it to her, letting it linger as you brought your hand down from her shoulder to her breasts, teasing her nipples a little by just rubbing your thumb over them. She moaned softly against your lips.

"Remember that joke I made when you and Gemma and Sabrina came to the club together the last time?" Tasha asked.

"Which one?" you raised an eyebrow.

"The one about this guy," she took your semi-hard cock in one hand and gently started to stroke you. "Being a 'universal cock.'"

You snickered softly and nodded. "I remember. You got the entire club to cheer for my dick."

"Yeah, well, I was right," Tasha said. "It's pretty goddamn perfect. Long enough to get deep without being too long, thick enough to stretch me nicely without actually hurting. I feel like Goldilocks."

"Well, you're pretty perfect too," you said. "Your breasts are so damn nice, Tash. Perfectly sized for you, with that delicious jiggle when you laugh, or when you work your hips back at me. And these cute nipples that deserve to be loved on." You slid your hand lower from her tits, down her stomach to her fuzzy pubic mound. "And your pussy is a delicious, tight little peach. You felt so fucking good, even through a condom. I know Sabrina has her whole 'Steps' thing going on, but just so you know I really do hope you will come back on Saturday."