The OF Girl Ch. 411-420

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Soon enough," she promised. "Let me go get ready."

"No makeup," you said. "I want you all completelyau naturel."

"Tasha might feel a little extra naked like that," Gemma said cautiously.

"We showered last time," you reminded her. "And she came to bed like that, and we had sex the next morning."

"OK," Gemma said with a smile. "Au naturel it is. You know most guys wouldn't ask specifically for that, right?"

You kissed her again, this time taking the aggressive stance and sucking her lower lip between your teeth before pulling away. "I love every inch of you," you told her.

"I love every inch of you too, love," she grinned.

You were left to change out in the living room, and it didn't take you long so you went into the kitchen and drained a tall glass of water, then a second one. You were considering taking out Gatorade for everyone when a light whistle drew your attention back towards the bedroom. When you looked, Sabrina was leaning in the doorway wearing nothing but her fuzzy housecoat, though it was hanging open and revealing the middle of her chest down to her light growth of dark, trimmed pubic hair that was coming in and her bare lips.

"Hey, handsome," she said with a grin. "I hear that you like naked ladies. Man, do I have good news for you!"

"Oh, yeah?" you asked with a chuckle. "What's the latest news, gorgeous?"

"Well," she said, coming over to you and taking your hand to lift two of your fingers to her lips and lightly suck on the tips of them. "There's me, of course. Your ever-loving girlfriend who is an absolute slut for you. And back in that room I've got your other, boob- and buttalicious blonde girlfriend with an intoxicating accent who is ready to take your majestic cock in her ass. And, bonus prize, I've also got another extremely cute blonde with a silver tongue and picture-perfect tits thatjust so happens to also want her booty plundered."

"Any bad news?" you asked with a smile.

"Only that you just have one penis, so you can only fuck one hole properly at a time. Unless you've been hiding a second one somewhere, but I'd be pretty pissed if you'd been holding out on me."

You snorted, leaning down to kiss Sabrina sweetly. "Lead me to this promised land, baby," you said. "Because it sounds like heaven."

"You say that now, but wait until we get Tasha and Becks over here at the same time," Sabrina smirked. "Think you could handle all four of us at once?"

You had to groan and laugh. "I've got no fucking clue. The body is willing, but might not be able to keep that sort of stamina."

"We'll just need to try it out," she grinned, then let go of your hands and grabbed the waistband of your sweatpants, pulling you by them back towards the bedroom. "Come on, John. Your sluts are waiting."

Chapter 418

"OKokokokokaaay," Gemma groaned. She was breathing in short, shallow breaths and was leaning forward while thrusting her hips back and up to give you access.

You'd already been in her ass without the addition of anyone else. She'd wanted to make sure she was fully warmed up into anal before trying a double penetration, and Tasha had wanted to watch. The girls had also put down towels on the bed and, while you'd been in the kitchen, Gemma had been rubbed down with some sort of oil or something so her warm skin tone was glistening in the light from the bedside lamps. She didn't need the help to look amazing, but it definitely added a certain wow factor to every soft surface of her.

The first anal had been slow and loving with Gemma on her stomach, and Sabrina had shown off to Tasha a little bit in how kinky she was by taking your cock into her mouth after you'd fucked Gemma for a bit. Then, while you kept Gemma stretching with a couple of fingers in her butt as you laid next to her and kissed her, Sabrina had helped Tasha get into the strap-on and then put on the other one herself. Soon they both had brightly coloured dildos hanging off their fronts and devolved into a giggle fit as they had a brief 'sword fight' that left you snorting and Gemma rolling her eyes as she grinned.

Sabrina gave Tasha a quick rundown on using a strap-on as she saw it - the blonde was going to be the one in Gemma's pussy and would be on the bottom of the pile so she wouldn't havemuch to do, but Sabrina still felt it was important to show her some basic skills. She ended up bending over the bed and letting Tasha test some thrusting into her gently, noting the need to use some hips and to figure out the right amount to pull out without the dildofalling out.

Then it was time for Tasha to assume the position, and she laid down on the bed with a grin on her face and a playful gleam in her eye as she grabbed her sparkly purple cock and waggled it a little. Gemma had mounted up, straddling her hips and slowly sitting down on the cock before riding and grinding on it for a long moment. She took another minute to lean forward, crushing her big breasts to Tasha's chest and kissing her before whispering something to the other blonde. When Gemma sat back up a little Tasha was smiling warmly.

That's when Gemma had looked back at you with a sexy pout and a hungry look in her eyes, beckoning you to give her your cock.

"Fuck," you groaned, your cock head popping back through her anal ring and into the tight heat of her ass.

"Oooh, fuck, love," Gemma groaned. "That's it. Thaaat's it."

You didn't feel a different right at first, but as soon as you thrust in another inch or so you could feel the extra pressure within Gemma. Things got tighter the further in you got, and you couldn't imagine what she was feeling.

"Gaaawd, that's full," she mumbled. "Fuck, just let me- Yeah, wait a second, love. Tasha, could you move your hips down like this a little? Yeah, like that. OK, John, fill me up."

You were holding her hips and pushed yourself in deeper until her shiny, slick butt cheeks pressed to your hips. Your groan came out like a growl when she pivoted her hips a little and sank deeper onto Tasha's strap-on, filling her up completely. The sounds she made you couldn't even comprehend - it was somewhere in the range of a human purr and a whine at the same time.

"Just- let me get used to it now," she panted.

Sabrina, kneeling on the bed next to the three of you, shifted closer and took Gemma's chin between her thumb and forefinger, pulling her sideways into a kiss. "Feel good, baby?" she asked, looking deep into her eyes.

"Pretty good," Gemma grunted. "Just... a lot."

Sabrina looked back at you with a little smile. "Start fucking that ass, Daddy. She's ready."

You gave Gemma a soft spank, only a little harder than a pat, on the side of her butt cheek and then pulled out slowly and thrust back in. She made that noise again, but Sabrina muffled it with another passionate kiss. You let loose a groan from somewhere in your chest as you found a slow rhythm, and then Gemma was rocking with your movements, riding Tasha's strap-on and getting it deeper into her when you were on an outstroke, and pushing up to meet you on your in strokes.

She came without warning, seizing and freezing for a moment as she exhaled heavily and you felt a bit of warmth as some juices flooded out of her around the dildo. You were a little more distracted by the way her ass flexed on your cock though.

"Good girl," Sabrina cooed, running her fingers through Gemma's hair. "Look at you taking that dick in your ass, Gemma. Are you still feeling full?"

"So full," Gemma moaned. "So much."

"Let's get youreally full," Sabrina said with a little grin. "Tasha, honey, suck hard on Gemma's tits." You couldn't see it happening, but based on Gemma's vocalisations you assumed that Tasha did as she was told. Meanwhile, Sabrina had stood up on the bed and stood straddling over Tasha and Gemma's head, taking her strap-on in hand and waggling it as she grinned at you for a moment. Then she took Gemma by the hair on top of her head and raised her face up. "Suck my cock too, baby," she said. "You're going airtight, all three holes filled by your girlfriend, your boyfriend, and our slut sister."

To be fair, it wasn't like watching porn. In porn, you could see things from different angles. Gangbangs weren't your thing, but you'd watched a few on those dark, lonely nights when you felt particularly nasty in what you wanted to watch to get off. Actually doing a DP, let alone with an added throat fucking (because Sabrina was definitely pushing the dildo into Gemma's throat once they'd worked up to it), was a lot lessvisual of a thing as you'd imagined and much more of a mutual feeling of overwhelming sensation. You could feel Gemma on the edge of being overwhelmed by how her body reacted and moved and in the sudden flexing and soft jerking in response to things someone else had done.

It was hot. It was sexy. It felt good.

Strangely, you found it impersonal, like you might as well have been fucking a toy and not the woman you loved. The big foursome with Mallory hadn't felt like that, and you wondered if maybe it was because youweren't in love with Mallory so the sex was always just going to be sex.

Chapter 419

"Oh, motherfucker," Gemma grunted, glaring at you with a feral grin of predatory pleasure.

The fucking had shifted. Sabrina, with his strap-on slippery and slimy from Gemma's spittle, had wanted to take a turn fucking her girlfriend's ass and you wanted to feel more connected with Gemma. The DP had felt more like using her than fuckingwith her. Gemma also wanted to change positions, the effort of riding a cock and a dildo at once wearing on her muscles.

Sabrina ended up laying partially on her side and partially on her back with Gemma spooned up in front of her. This gave you and Tasha a particularly delicious view as Gemma raised her leg and Sabrina shifted her dildo into position to enter Gemma from behind. Once the tip of the dildo was in they wiggled together a bit, Sabrina driving her fake cock deeper, until she had about half of it inside. Gemma had lowered her leg and closed her eyes, getting lost in the feeling for a long moment. Then she opened her eyes and lifted her arms to you, summoning you in.

You had gotten into position, raising her higher leg up to your shoulder and straddling her lower one as it lay on the bed. This brought your cock into range to push into her cunt and Gemma had reached down with one hand to spread her labia lewdly as she pinched one of her nipples with her other hand. You'd followed her silent order and fucked into her, pressing her leg back a little more. Again, the pressure of feeling her other hole filled was an odd sensation, but you'd felt this one before. It wasn't so different from fucking her while she was wearing a buttplug, or while Sabrina teased her ass with fingers or a vibrator.

Gemma's growl started when she challenged you really fuck her, and you'd picked up the pace.

"Good fucking God," you grunted. You couldn't really get down to kiss her with how your bodies were contorted, you sitting straight up and all the power of your thrusts coming from your hips. Sabrina had a hand wrapped around Gemma and grabbed her tit as she thrust into her ass from behind - her thrusts weren't as big or powerful as your own, but Gemma was definitely feeling every stroke.

"Fuck me, love," Gemma exhaled heavily. "Fuck me." You weren't even sure if she was talking to you or Sabrina, or maybe both of you at once.

Turning a little at the waist, you gestured for Tasha to shuffle closer to you and you wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her close so that her tits squashed against your side and you kid kissed her hand. "Don't think you're being forgotten, sweet thing," you mumbled.

"I was having fun watching," Tasha giggled breathily and then licked your lips with her little tongue.

"Get that strap-on off and sit on Gemma's face," you said. "We don't want her getting too loud and disturbing the neighbours, and you might as well get her tongue in your ass because I'm coming for that next."

Tasha gave you a hungry look that almost matched Gemma's, and she quickly shed the strap-on and got into position over Gemma. Your Australian girlfriend was impatient though and wrapped her arms around Tasha's thighs, hauling her into a better position and pulling Tasha's butt down. The look on Tash's face when Gemma obviously started licking her was luxurious pleasure.

Gemma came three times as you and Sabrina played a little bit, finding rhythms and then changing them up. Sabrina's hair was sticking to her forehead with the sweat of her efforts, and you were sure you looked the same, but she was grinning and laughing the whole time. On the third orgasm, you could feel it was going to be a big one and that Gemma was well and truly hitting her limit as she was panting in howls in between her oral on Tasha, and just as she was about to tip over you pulled your cock out of Gemma's pussy and dropped low, getting your lips around her upper pussy lips and clit and suckling firmly as you jammed two fingers into her, digging for her g-spot.

The squirt was a spray that hit your shoulder and neck as Gemma's hips tried to thrust toward you - she'd let loose gushers before, but she'd never reached the velocity or amount that Sabrina had. This time she definitely did. The towels were super wet and you could smell her arousal all over you. And her orgasm kept rocking her, wave after wave of pleasure pulsing through her as her pussy hungrily tried to gobble on your fingers. You could only imagine what her ass would have felt like.

Then she was coming down, and your cock was so hard it was painful from watching your lover climax like that. You sat up and grabbed Tasha by the armpits and pulled her off of Gemma. With a glance at Sabrina you said, "Take care of her," in reference to Gemma, and then you tossed Tasha to the bed on her stomach and were over top of her, covering her body with yours as you moved her arms over her head. Your cock was already grinding against her ass cheeks and she wiggled her hips back at you and moaned.

"I'm going to fuck your ass now, Tash," you growled. "Just say yes."

"Yes, God!" Tasha moaned. "Get the big fucking dick into my ass, John. Stop teasing me and sodomize me!"

You let go of her hands with one of yours, the other still keeping them pinned up, and you lifted your hips and used your free hand to get your cock into position.

Tasha wasn't prepped like Gemma had been, with a buttplug eerily and then some lube, but shehad gotten some prep from Gemma's tonguing and likely some fingering. She also wasn't an anal virgin and knew enough not to try and clench or resist. Popping into her ass was an animal pleasure, and you resisted the urge to drive into her deep and fast and slowly worked your cock in and out of her, taking more of her inch by inch.

Once you were finally deep into her, your hips pushing down on her cheeks, she heaved a sigh and flopped her head onto the bed sideways, looking up at you.

"Fuck me, John," she whispered. "Fuck my ass like I'm one of your girlfriends and you know you can't do anything that won't make me feel good. Ruin my ass for any other guy, then shoot your cum so deep in me that I can taste it tomorrow morning."

You leaned down and kissed the corner of her lips, not able to reach any further. And then you fucked her.

Chapter 420

Sabrina, the only one not to get fucked yet, knew exactly how to get Tasha over the edge and spill into a massive orgasm. You were pressing your body down onto the blonde heavily, feeling her sweat-slick skin against yours as you rutted into her and she moaned and panted with your cheek against hers. Sabrina had been cuddling with Gemma as the Australian recovered from her own mind-splitting orgasm, having pulled the strap-on off her slim hips so that she could snuggle more closely. Once Gemma was calmed down, however, and they had traded more than enough little kisses, Sabrina turned her attention to Tasha.

Slithering down the bed with a little evil grin on her face, Sabrina got her face close to yours and Tasha's. "You want to really go bang, Tash?" she asked. "Wanna come like you did earlier?"

Tasha looked terrified and eager at the same time. When she'd gone multi-orgasmic it had been different from Gemma having her massive orgasm - she'd frozen up, seized by the overwhelming pleasure. She still hadn't been able to explain it fully.

"Baby, maybe-" you started, wanting to tell Sabrina to tone it back a little, but Tasha interrupted.

"Yeah," she grunted. "Make me go fucking cum-a-tose."

Sabrina snickered and leaned in, kissing her lips, then raised up to kiss yours as well before she did something that might have been in the running for the nastiest sex act she'd done yet. Your girlfriend tugged the towel that had been on the bed beneath Gemma when she unleashed her big squirt, picking it up and then wrapping it around her foot, rubbing the girlcum-soaked fabric all over her foot and toes. Then she tossed the nasty towel off the side of the bed and crab-walked a little to get into position, keeping her foot in the air, and finally sat down on her butt and brought her sodden foot down to Tasha's face and slowly dragged her toes down the other woman's forehead, and nose, and finally presented them to her lips.

"Lick my toes clean, Tash," Sabrina said with a raspy, low hum to her tone as she grinned. Then she wiggled her toes.

Tasha's cry was soft but primal and she slathered her tongue across Sabrina's sole before starting to like between her toes. Watching it didn't necessarily do anything for you, but seeing and feeling Tasha's deep surrender to her kink was sexy as hell and added to the pleasure you had boiling in your skull from the steady, rough assfucking you were giving her.

Wrapping your hand in her hair, you tilted her head a little and nastily licked her cheek from jaw to temple, marking her in an equally primal display, claiming her in that bedroom as the toy and plaything of your relationship. She was moaning around Sabrina's foot, her eyes rolled back in her head, and you wedged your other arm down underneath her, worming your fingers to find her clit. You didn't go soft - when you found it, you pinched it high on her mound and firmly.

She came, her body locking up for a moment as she sucked in air around Sabrina's toes, but she exhaled just as fast.

"Not there yet," Sabrina muttered to you.

You fucked harder, driving your cock into Tasha's asshole and filling the room with the slapping of skin on skin. You played her clit like a DJ rocking his records, feeling her pussy leaking over your fingers. Sabrina wiggled her toes and got four of them between Tasha's lips.

She came again, another small one.

"Fuck, Tasha," you growled, leaning down more so you were pressing your lips to her ear. "Come for me, Tash. Come for us. We love every bit of you. Every kink, every laugh, every smile. Every inch of skin, every dark corner of your brain. You're ours now, welcome in our bed whenever you want. In our lives. Come for us."

She did, coming again, but still she came down quickly.

"I've got it," Gemma said, getting up on her hands and knees and crawling to you. She went behind you, shifted one of your legs, and you felt her bend Tasha's legs at the knees and raise them up. You glanced back over your shoulder and saw her suck both of Tasha's big toes between her lips, smirking as she made eye contact with you and then running her tongue around Tasha's smaller toes.

That did it, and Tasha seized and froze like before. Her pussy gushed juices, not in a squirt but in a wave of release. Her ass actually relaxed rather than tightening or flexing and you jammed your cock deep into her and used your hips to grind against her. She came, and came, and you grunted hard as you did as she asked and unloaded into her, your cum erupting from you and jetting into her bowels. You could feel your hands clench and your toes flex and your whole body ached at the power of your orgasm after everything with Gemma and then Tash.