The OF Girl Ch. 411-420

Story Info
You've discovered a fellow intern has started a new hobby...
11.1k words
4.83
12.4k
18

Part 42 of the 45 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
7,986 Followers

====================================

All Characters are 18 years or older.

When a law office intern discovers that a fellow intern is one of his favourite new OnlyFans performers, a ball begins rolling that will bring a boring summer of paperwork and coffee-fetching into an avalanche of sexual adventure. Fair warning to readers, this story will jump categories. This collection of chapters includes date night, more confrontations, risky public sex, MFFF DP and airtight, anal, and some mild foot stuff.

OFG is a variation story based on the setup by Aurelian14, and is an ongoing patronized work sponsored by him. Originally written in small chapter releases, they will be collected here on Literotica in 10 chapter chunks for smoother reading.

====================================

Chapter 411

The sex did not, in fact, pick back up again. To be fair, Tasha did end up making out with all three of you a bit, but you managed to keep Sabrina from escalating things further.

Not that the three of you weren't ready and willing, but it was getting on in the afternoon and there was a date that they wanted to get ready for. So you were left alone in the living room once again as your girlfriends and your lover guest went into the bedroom and the washroom. The shower started up fairly early on, and Gemma came out to you glistening with water and freshly washed but with her hair up to keep it from getting wet. She was naked and carrying a towel and, even though she wasn't dripping wet, had you dry her off. Then she went back to getting ready as Tasha came out in the same way, giving you a cheeky smile and then groaning happily as you pampered her a bit with soft touches and kisses in between drying her off.

Sabrina, of course, couldn't be the only one not to get the same treatment and she came out last. She, however, climbed right on top of you as you sat on the couch and laid herself down, hugging you as she rested her head on your chest.

"You're doing really good today, baby," she whispered to you.

"So are you," you whispered back, sliding your fingers down her spine and feeling the droplets of water pool and shift.

She looked up at you, resting her chin on your chest. "Tasha needs this, and I want her to have it, but we need to be careful," she continued whispering. "She's awesome, but it's me, you and Gemma, right?"

"I know," you replied, grabbing her by her hips and bringing her up a little closer to you until her lips were even with yours and you were looking into her eyes from inches away. "If things weren't the way they are, I could see falling for her, but she's just a really good friend. And I'm so fucking proud of you for doing what you're doing for her."

'Thank you," she said with a sad smile. "I wish we could- well, I wish we could just be with her, and Becks, and Becca. And Mallory could be our poly-MILF." She smirked a little. "But three is complicated enough."

You kissed her in response, and she matched it with a little sigh from her chest. When you finally pulled away from the kiss she looked into your eyes again. "You can love on her, just don't fall in love," she said.

"I know," you replied, sliding your hands from her hips to her butt and giving it a squeeze. "You and Gemma are my heart and soul. There's lots of love we can share, but not enough space for others to move in."

"God, I love you," she whispered and kissed you again lightly. Then she got up and took your hand, bringing it to her pussy and groaning as you felt through her soft little labia. "I can't wait for tonight."

"Because we're DPing Gemma?" you asked with a grin.

"That," she said. "And because I definitely need some of this dick in me. Daddy."

"We'll see what happens," you sighed, rolling your eyes playfully. "If you're good, at the end of the night. Maybe."

She grinned and turned, skipping away playfully to the bedroom.

- - - - -

"I feel like Bruce Wayne. Or Tony Stark," you said with a grin.

"Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist, huh?" Gemma grinned at you.

"One of those sort of applies," Sabrina laughed. "How much do you donate to charity? Maybe we can make a case for philanthropist as well as playboy."

You had Gemma on one arm and Tasha on the other, with Sabrina on the other side of Tasha to make sure she felt part of the group. They had all dressed up, and the girls had apparently forewarned Tasha about what to bring since she had her own dress that she'd brought in her overnight bag. Gemma was wearing a sleek blue dress that complimented her eyes and showed the sort of cleavage that would make other men (and women) jealous but didn't look cheap or slutty. Sabrina, meanwhile, was wearing a slinky black, shimmery dress that you would have assumed was at risk of exposing her braless tits if you hadn't helped her with the boob tape yourself to help keep it in place. Both of them looked stunning, but you had to admit that Tasha was currently outshining them since they'd spent the most time doing her hair and makeup.

Tasha was wearing a gorgeous gold dress that was simple and elegant, with a sash of black around her waist to pull it snugly. It showed off a little less cleavage upfront than Gemma's, but more sideboob, and it was almost floor length but had a high slit that showed off the black, knee high heeled boots she was wearing. The girls had braided her hair back into a pretty, intricate braid and had done her makeup with a winged eye, tasteful golden eyeshadow and black lipstick that gave her a fierce look.

You were dressed in the suit that Sabrina had bought you, looking and feeling sharp, and the girls had enjoyed fussing over getting your hair right to finish the look. Between the four of you, you had to admit that you looked like a group of rich socialites instead of a broke comedian and three college interns. The Art Gallery apparently agreed because as you got out of the Uber (which Sabrina had splurged on a little to get a premiere Uber Black ride), the guy working the door took one look at the ladies as you helped them out of the back seat and ushered the four of you right inside.

Gemma had chosen the date, having found out about the Gallery opening and knowing that dressing up with Tasha and getting her out of her element would be a help to making her feel more normal again. New things could be more comfortable than familiar ones, sometimes.

Inside the venue, surrounded by art, caterers carrying appetisers, and a crowd of people ogling each other as much as the displays, you leaned down and kissed Tasha on the cheek, and then to the other side and kissed Gemma's cheek as well. "So," you asked. 'What first. Art, snacks, or booze?"

"Booze," all three of the girls agreed and you chuckled as you led them towards the bar.

Chapter 412

"What do you think of this one?" Sabrina asked you as you approached her and slipped your arm around her waist. She did the same and you could feel her run her hand under the back of your suit jacket and scratch her nails lightly against your back.

You quirked your lips to the side as you looked at the piece of art she'd been looking at. None of you were 'art people' but that didn't mean you couldn't have opinions. "Hmm," you said. "I think it's... kind of generic. Like, I could see it hanging in a hotel lobby, or a professor's office, or wherever. It doesn't scream 'wow' to me."

"Really?" Sabrina asked. "I thought it was really erotic."

You scrunched your brow, taking another look at the painting. "I'm gonna need that one spelled out for me, baby."

She smiled sweetly at you. "Well, first off, see that dark section? Think of that as a penis. Then that other part on the right-"

"Oooh," you said and snorted lightly. "OK. When you point it out, I see it. Not sure if that's the intended thing though."

"You don't know it wasn't," she grinned, then took your hand. "How are the others?"

You glanced back across the gallery where Gemma was currently posing as Tasha's girlfriend. Several finance bros, or whatever they did for a living, had approached them while you'd been fetching fresh drinks for your dates and Gemma was having fun fending them off and refusing to flirt despite their varied attempts. Tasha, knowing Gemma's disposition from the times at the comedy club, had fallen in and they were playing the 'aloof lesbians.'

"Gemma is giving them the runaround," you said, squeezing Sabrina's fingers gently. "Tasha is having fun watching her do it and chipping in. Honestly, part of me feels a little bad cause a couple of those guys might actually be interested in her."

"Psh," Sabrina shushed you. "She's all ours this weekend. We can be wingwomen for her some other time if she really wants to find someone. For now, that ass is yours tonight."

"And Gemmas," you smiled, and her eyes got a playful glint in them as she smiled back. Then her smile turned into a mild frown, followed by her eyes going wider. "What is it?" you asked, knowing she was looking over your shoulder but not in the direction of the girls.

"Guess who just showed up on the arm of some forty-something-year-old man?" Sabrina asked.

You groaned. "Please fucking tell me it's not Joy."

"It's not Joy," Sabrina said. "It's Lucy."

You closed your eyes for a moment, trying to decide how bad this was. It didn'tneed to be bad. The two of you could just nod hello to each other, acknowledge each other's presence, and then move on. Who she was here with wasn't any of your business.

Well, maybe a little. Eric had done you a lot of solids over the summer, not the least of which was taking a punch to the face.

"You want to tell Eric, or should I?" Sabrina asked.

"I should do it," you sighed. "Can you go tell Gemma?"

Sabrina nodded and pursed her lips, summoning you down to give her a kiss since she couldn't go much more on her toes in the heels she was wearing. After a quick peck she slipped away from you, skirting around to one side of the gallery to avoid Lucy and her date. You quickly took out your phone and messaged Eric. 'Hey, are you recording right now?'

It didn't take him long to get back to you. 'Starting one in a few minutes live. Want to watch?'

'Out with Gemma and Sabrina or I would,' you replied at least half-truthfully - if you happened to be at home you would watch to try and figure out what the podcasts he was going on were even like. 'Do you want potentially bad news now, or later?'

The bubbles popped up a couple of times as he clearly tried to decide. Finally, his response came through. 'Now.'

You turned and opened up the camera function on your phone, drifting a little to the right until you saw Lucy and her date. She was dressed up nicely and looked as attractive as you'd ever seen her - her long black hair was perfectly styled, her dress was sleek and hugged her body in all the right ways, and she was wearing what had to be at least four inch heels. Her date was also well dressed in a tailored beige suit, and looked like he was maybe of Indian descent. His black hair was styled up as well, and his beard was well-trimmed, but both were speckled with silvering and even from the distance you were at you could tell he was older and wealthy. He also had a hand possessively low on Lucy's hip.

Quickly snapping the picture, you turned around so Lucy wouldn't spot you and sent it off to Eric. 'They walked in a couple minutes ago together.'

There was a long wait, and then Eric just sent back. 'Thanks for heads up.' Followed by a fist-bump emoji.

You had been expecting something... more? Or less? Eric's tumultuous relationship with Lucy had left you unsure of where they were officially - were they supposed to be pseudo-exclusive, or were they both playing the field without talking about it?

Gemma approached you, a look of concern on her face. 'You told him?" she asked.

You nodded. "He just said thanks for the heads up," you said. "Where's Sabrina and Tasha?"

"Washroom," Gemma said, then smirked. "Not to fool around though."

You snorted. "OK, that's good."

"Do you think we should leave? We can just move on to our next destination," Gemma suggested.

"I'm not sure. It's not like-"

"What the fuck is your problem!?" Lucy hissed from about five feet away as she stormed towards you and Gemma.

Fuuuck, Eric, you groaned internally.What did you do?

Chapter 413

"Um, hey, Lucy," you said. "Fancy running into you here..."

"Fuck you," she hissed again, not letting her voice raise but putting just about as much venom as she could imagine into it. She raised her phone and thrust it at you screen first and you could see the photo you'd taken was on it. "Which one of you sent this to Eric?"

"Lucy-" Gemma started, wanting to defend you, but you cut in.

"I did, Lucy," you said. "Because Eric is a good guy, and I owe him a lot for being a friend this summer, and I don't owe you anything."

"So you figure you should just blow up my relationship? What, are you jealous or something that he gets to fuck me and you never did?" Lucy sneered, still keeping her voice quiet. She turned, her face changing from vitriolic to a sweet smile as she looked over her shoulder and waved to the older guy she'd come in with, then snapped back to pissed off as she looked back at you.

"That's literally the opposite of what he just said," Gemma pointed out.

"Shut the hell up and stay out of it, Gemma," Lucy scowled.

"How about you dig the wax out of your ears, Lucy," you said. "Listen to me when I say this - back in high school, you were datable because all a teenage boy like me understood was that you were pretty and took an interest in me. And maybe I didn't deserve what you did, but I'mway over it. I didn't think about you for three years, and when I've got girlfriends like Gemma and Sabrina, why would I ever bother feeling anything towards someone with such an empty, vapid life like yours? Ericactually seems to like you, and here you are with a guy twice our age, getting pissed that you're doing something you know you should feel guilty about. But you're so devoid of empathy for anyone, and so self-centred, that the only thing you can think of is that I'm jealous?"

"Stay the fuck away from me," she snarled, taking a step towards you and pointing a finger almost like she wanted to jab you in the heart with it. "Stay out of my fucking life. You're the worst thing that's ever happened to me and I'mglad I cheated on you."

"If you even think of mucking about and laying hands on my man, I'll fucking send you arse over tits you fucking scag," Gemma said, stepping slightly between you and Lucy and uttering what might have been the most Australian thing you'd ever head her say, and in the thickest you'd ever heard her accent.

"Not necessary, love," you said, wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her back to you. Then you pressed your lips to her ear and whispered, "We don't need youand Sabrina both potentially getting sued for assault."

That made Gemma snort and smirk, which just seemed to piss off Lucy all the more. Your ex growled in her chest, which wasn't nearly as fierce as she might have thought it was, and she actually showed her teeth in some sort of a primal display of anger before standing up straight, taking a breath and making her face blank. "Don't ever speak to me again," she said coldly, and you weren't sure if it was to you or Gemma. Then she turned on her heel and strutted back to her date, skipping the last few steps and dancing into his arms as she laughed, loud and fake.

"Je-sus," Gemma sighed, turning to you while your hand slid to her hip. "Things just got even colder at the apartment."

"Maybe that's a sugar daddy and she'll move out soon," you mumbled quietly with a smirk.

Gemma gave you one chuckle and shook her head. "I better call Becca and Charlotte, give them a heads up."

"I'll make sure Eric knows he got the sort of response I'm betting he was hoping for," you sighed. "Do you want to stick around some more, or head out?"

"With Slutty McBitchface glaring daggers at us?" Gemma asked. "I'm good to go when Sabrina and Tasha are."

"Make the call, and I'll go get them," you said, smiling softly and leaning down to give her a kiss. She brought one hand up to cup your jaw, holding you in place as she extended it and hummed softly. When she pulled away she was smiling and her eyes were bright.

Separating, you quickly texted Eric that Lucy waspissed off and blamed you and Gemma. Eric sent you back a photo of what looked like himself and several pretty but sluttily dressed women squished together around a table with microphone stands on it. He was at some sort of a recording studio with them. 'Guess I'm free to have a fun night!' he sent with it.

Shaking your head and smirking a bit, you weren't sure what the dynamic was in his situation but it was entirely possible that even Eric could manage to pull one of those ladies if he didn't put his foot in his mouth.

Looking up from your phone, you headed towards the discreetly signed back hallway where the washrooms were located and stood with your hands in your pockets, waiting for the girls to come out. It took a couple of minutes and Tasha came out first and you noticed she was wiping the corner of her black-painted lips. She grinned when she saw you and you took her in your arms.

"Please tell me you weren't just doing what I think you were doing," you said, already chuckling a little.

"What?" Tasha asked. "What do you think I was doing?"

You raised an eyebrow and mimed wiping your lip like she had.

"Oh!" She laughed. "No, not that. Just touching up the makeup."

"OK," you grinned. "Not that I'm againstthat happening, it just doesn't feel like the time."

"Sabrina told me. Lucy is here with some guy?"

"Some older guy," you said. "And I let Eric, the guy we work with who she's supposed to be dating, know that. It's up in the air whether they are supposed to be exclusive or not, but based on how they both reacted I don't think Eric knew, or was supposed to know, about the old guy."

"Whatever," Tasha said with a roll of her eyes. "That sounds like high school bullshit."

You snorted softly. "Pretty much," you said. "But does high school ever really end?"

"True," Tasha said.

"Hey, sexy one and sexy two," Sabrina said, coming out of the hallway behind Tash. "Where's sexy three?"

"Outside making a call," you said. "And we're on the move. There was a bit of a showdown because Eric called Lucy out immediately and she figured out it was me who told him."

Sabrina scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Alright, we'll surrender the location to the Wicked Bitch of the West."

"Where are we going next?" Tasha asked.

"That's for us to know, and you to find out," Sabrina said with a grin, patting Tasha on the bum. "Come on. The faster we go from place to place, the faster you get a dick in this butt."

Tasha coughed as she tried not to laugh and gave you a look that said 'Your girlfriend is crazy.' All you could do was shrug and grin - she wasn't wrong.

Chapter 414

Gemma had already ordered another Uber for the four of you and she let you know that Becca and Charlotte had received the warning call with chuckles. They were, as usual, on yours and Gemma's side since they thought Lucy was being a twit.

When the black SUV, with the same driver as earlier, showed up you saw a look pass between Sabrina and Gemma and you knew that your brunette girlfriend wasn't likely going to take no for an answer when she paid back Gemma the cost of the trip - premium Uber rides on a Saturday night had to be stupidly jacked up on cost. Sabrina's bank account could handle that easily now, but you and Gemma weren't exactly as bountiful in your financial situations.

BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
7,986 Followers