The OF Girl Ch. 411-420

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BreakTheBar
BreakTheBar
8,105 Followers

She let out a tiny squeak, just a little 'eep!' at the feeling, her eyes still rolled back in her skull and her mouth drooling around Sabrina's toe toes as she suckled on them like a baby with a soother.

When your orgasm finished you felt like all the energy had left your body and you tried to gasp for breath but it didn't seem to help. There was a pounding in your brain, a demand that you needed a minute to reset, and you managed to get off of Tasha, your cock pulling from her well-used ass, before you flopped down beside her with a grunt and a cough as your vision went dark.

====================================

Thanks for reading. Votes are awesome, comments are even better!

If you enjoyed, make sure to catch the rest of the series! It is ongoing and releases will be happening every few days as we catch up to current. I also suggest you check out my AMA: The Boyfriend series for another ongoing story with lots of teasing.

Cheers!

~Break.

====================================