All Comments on 'The OF Girl Ch. 071-080'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BreakTheBarBreakTheBarover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey folks!

Reminder that my Erotica stories are powered by PATREON. Check it out to get access to early chapters and help support me making Erotica a full time gig to push out more Haremy content faster. Cheers!

www.patreon.com/breakthebar

lastman416lastman416over 1 year ago

I’m amazed that this “chapter” doesn’t have any comments, yet. Amazing work!

DINGDONG33DINGDONG3311 months ago

He is digging his hole just wish him luck and big mess is in the works waiting for the next chapter good work.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago
I can see why this is highly rated

This is great work. The characterization, the sex, the slice-of-life drama… they’re all fantastic. I enjoy the second-person perspective, it’s really been doing it for me and I hadn’t been expecting that.

I really, really hope Becca and Charlotte go on a double date with Gemma and John, and we get to enjoy two lesbians having sex in a room even with a guy present that doesn’t join in.

Guess I’ll keep reading to find out!

I’ll be checking out your patreon, I hope there’s fan art there

Linear7Linear76 months ago

This series is fantastic, need sleep now, binging more tomorrow! ^.^

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES