The OF Girl Ch. 081-090

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because it's not business appropriate," Gemma frowned at him. The conversation was interrupted momentarily as a group was let into the club and you all shifted forward.

"Eric, that's like me asking whyyou don't wear what you are into the office," you said. He was in a ridiculous colourful dress shirt with an extra high collar and a gold chain showing through the open buttons.

"Hey man, I'm out on the town, this is Peacocking clothes," he said. "I don't need to peacock at work."

You rubbed the bridge of your nose. "Do I even want to know what you mean?"

"Dude, I've got a couple of podcasts you should definitely listen to. And a youtube guy who talks all about picking up chicks," Eric said. "Most 304's only care about one thing, so if you're out looking for a good time you gotta peacock and make sure you're flashing around your money to show off status."

"Eric, what the fuck is a '304'?" Gemma asked.

"Oh, it means a hoe," he said. "Like if you were to spell it on a calculator upside down, like 5318008 upside down spells boobies."

You just blinked rapidly, trying to process everything that was spewing out of his mouth.

"So you are... peacocking," Gemma said. "To pick up hoes, based on the recommendations of podcasts and a youtube channel?"

"Fuck yeah," Eric said. "Did you know only ten percent of men and fucking eighty percent of women? Why do you think I spend so much time on the dating apps? It's all a numbers game."

"Eric, you do realize that you get what you pay for, right?" you asked. "If you look like a fuckboy, and act like a fuckboy..."

"Hey, I don't care if people think I'm a fuckboy," Eric said. "Cause you'll know what I'll be doing?"

"Fucking?" Gemma filled in.

"Exactly," he said. "Speaking of which, Gemma-"

"If you say anything rude to me right now, Eric, I will legitimately file a complaint at work on Monday," Gemma said.

Eric snapped his mouth shut and screwed up his face. "Well, how come you're here with John then?"

"Because he's my boyfriend," Gemma said. "And he wasn't fucking rude about asking, and didn't try to peacock, or neg me, or whatever other dumb shit they tell you to do."

"Whatever," Eric scoffed and turned to you. "Dude, you gotta be careful you don't go full beta and let her run all over you. Seriously, take the red pill."

You sighed and shook your head, putting your hand on Eric's shoulder. "Eric, I have no fucking clue what you just said to me, but I'm going to choose to assume it wasn't insulting to me or Gemma. I'm choosing that, because I don't want to have to wake up and choose violence sometime this week, alright?"

"Whatever, dude," Eric said. "Your loss, my gain once we're in there. You'll see."

"I don't need any gain," you said. Then you pulled Gemma closer and kissed her right in front of his face. "I've got everything I need."

You saw a smirk on Gemma's face, and a look in her eye, and knew she was thinking of Sabrina and how she fit into 'everything I need.'

Eric turned back to his friends, and you and Gemma moved up a few spaces when more people were let into the club. You were at the front of the line and just waiting for the big bouncer to let you inside when a sleek black car pulled up to the entrance and let out a guy with a bunch of tattoos, dressed sort of like Eric was but in clothes that looked to be at least three times more expensive.

He had sunglasses on despite it being night out, and he turned and helped first one, then two ladies out of the car behind him. Both of the women were the kind of slim-waist, big booty girls that you would picture as being featured in a rap video.

"Holy shit, that's DeezChains," Erica said behind you.

"Who?" you asked.

The guy went straight from the car to the bouncer, who nodded to him and let him in. DeezChains hesitated for a moment, sending the two women with him inside, and he leaned in and whispered something to the bouncer and slipped him something before going inside himself.

The car peeled away, and you had to assume this guy had his own driver or something.

"Miss," the bouncer said, stepping forward and moving the rope that was blocking the line. "Mr Chains says you can go on in and find him in the VIP section." He looked pointedly at you. "Alone."

"What the fuck is with people tonight," you sighed.

"I'm good," Gemma said, still holding your hand and giving the bouncer a look.

He just shrugged and closed the rope again.

"Ho-ly shit. DeezChains just tried to pick you up, Gemma. Do you realize how high value he is?" Eric gushed.

"If that's what that dude thinks of as 'picking up,' I'm not interested whatsoever," Gemma said. "Plus, Eric,I'm with John."

Chapter 85

You and Gemma did, eventually, get let into the club. Gemma insisted on paying the cover fees, and then she quickly led you past the bar and onto the dance floor. She had your hand in hers and kept grinning over her shoulder at you as if making sure you were OK. The club had a dark dance area flashing with dozens of flickering coloured spotlights. The DJ booth was set up behind the main bar, and there was a stage area that overlooked the main dance floor where couches and bottle service tables were lined up.

The music was loud and you could feel the beat of it in your chest. The place was full, and you only got a few steps onto the dance floor before you and Gemma were pressed close together. You lifted her hand and spun her in place, pulling her close to you. She gasped and smiled with an open mouth, her eyes bright and reflecting the coloured lights as she looked up into your eyes.

"You can dance?" she asked, you only really catching half of the words and inferring the rest from reading her lips.

"I do what I can," you said.

And then you danced. Gemma wasn't nearly as scantily clad as many of the other girls and women on the dance floor, and she was clutching her small purse with her, but you still never wanted to take your eyes off of her. She spun and whirled, her grin infectious and her laugh warm whenever she pressed close.

The song changed into a slower, heavier beat and you pulled her to you, and she turned in your hands to press her ass back against your crotch. You ground against each other to the beat, and your hands wandered from her hips to her sides, and higher as she lifted her hands into the air. You kissed her shoulder, and then the nape of her neck, and she lowered her hands behind your head as she rolled her head to the side to give you full access to her bare neck.

You were deep in the crowd and you didn't care what someone might see. You palmed one of her wonderfully large tits as your cock pressed against her ass through your clothes. She moaned, unheard through the loud music. You brought your lips to her ear and kissed the lobe before whispering. "God, I love you," to her.

She turned in your grasp again and pulled your face down to hers, kissing you deeply as she rotated her hips against yours.

The song changed again, a little faster, and you kept grinding. Her chest pressed against your abdomen, your hands on her hips as hers rested on your shoulders. It was like you were slow dancing at a grade school dance, except filthy. You kissed often, and your hands started to wander again.

When that song ended, Gemma bit her lip and pulled your head down again, but this time it was to whisper in your ear. "You're so fucking sexy, you know that?"

You'd never really considered yourself sexy before, but the ego boost made your heart beat faster and you couldn't help but grin wildly.

The next song was a dance pop beat from a couple of years before, and Gemma's eyes lit up happily. You went back to dancing more loosely, touching here and there, holding her hand and twirling her. It was the fun kind of dancing that your family had always done at weddings, and Gemma seemed to love you for it as she whirled and laughed.

You were so into the dancing that you were actually confused when one of the bouncers came up and tapped Gemma on the shoulder. You both stopped dancing and she leaned in to listen to whatever he was saying to her. She recoiled a bit and gave him a look, then said something loudly back to him. He shrugged and walked away.

"What was that?" you asked her, leaning close to be heard.

"That fucking guy wants me to come to VIP," Gemma said. "I told him I wasn't interested and to fuck off."

"That's my girl," you smirked.

She rolled her eyes but grinned. "Kiss me," she said.

You gladly did. Another song change turned the kiss into another slow grind as you made out on the dance floor.

Another song picked the speed up again, and as that one ended Gemma spoke into your ear again. "I'm going to the washroom. Get us drinks?"

"Sure, I'll meet you over by that wall," you said.

You watched her leave over towards the busy washrooms, and you thought of the old 'hate to see her go, but love to watch her walk away' line. "I'm one lucky fuck," you laughed to yourself out loud.

You pushed your way to the bar and, once you finally got some service, ordered a pair of beers and then elbowed your way back out of the crowd. You managed to snag a spot beside a waist-high counter mounted to the wall and set the beers down, fetching out your phone. The line for the washrooms seemed long, so you probably had a couple of minutes to wait for Gemma.

Sabrina: How's it going?

Sabrina had messaged you about an hour before, and you hadn't realized it.

You: Really good. We left the comedy club and are out dancing. Eric is here tho.

Sabrina: :O You went dancing without me? You DANCE!?

Sabrina: I so want to grind up on you sometime soon. And Gemma. I bet she's a great dancer.

You smirked and glanced around quickly, then tilted your phone down and took a picture of the bulge you were only partially successful at hiding. You sent her the picture.

Sabrina: Hahaha! You better rail the fuck out of her.

You: That's the plan. You good?

She started typing something, then stopped. Then you got a picture message - it was Sabrina with a realistic dildo in her mouth all the way to the hilt, her eyes watering as her lips stretched around the rubbery cock. It was a photo she'd never post on her OnlyFans, so you knew it was you and you alone.

Sabrina: Just practising for DD.

You: I don't want this night to end, but I can't wait for tomorrow.

Sabrina sent you a kissing face emoji and a heart.

"Ugh," Gemma huffed, walking over to you from the direction of the washrooms. She took one of the beers immediately and took a big swig.

"What's wrong?" you asked. The music here off the dance floor wasn't as directly loud, so you could at least hear each other without half shouting.

"I just wanted to do something sexy for you," Gemma said, and palmed some fabric into your hand. "But then this woman came up to me on my way out of the stall and told me I should go to the VIP to meet that Chains guy. That's the third fucking time!"

Gemma's panties, the blue ones you had eaten her through earlier, were in your hand. There was a guy hitting on her repeatedly by proxy.

"OK," you said. "Do you want to get that sexy, bare ass of yours out of here, or tell off this guy and dance some more?"

Chapter 86

The first step you took was finding Eric.

You couldn't really believe that it was ever a 'good' idea to find him for anything, but it was what it was.

Eric had gotten in with his bro-crew or whatever they called themselves. You and Gemma found him over in a cluster about halfway between the main bar and the dancefloor, him and his guys chatting up several women who looked like they might have been a few years older than us. You clapped him on the shoulder, and he turned to you in surprise.

"Hey," you half-shouted to him over the noise. "You busy?"

Eric looked back to the woman he had been chatting with, but she seemed much more interested in one of his buddies. He turned back to you and shrugged. "What's up?"

You gave Eric the situation about the DeezChains guy harassing Gemma by sending people to her and, of course, he didn't see any problem with it. What he did respond to was the chance to get one over on such a 'high value guy,' which seemed like the pettiest shit you could come up with and still somehow convinced him.

Together with Gemma, the three of you came up with a messy plan and headed towards the VIP area.

The raised platform of the VIP was accessible up a short flight of stairs, with a bouncer manning the velvet rope to block off access. As you and Gemma approached, Eric slipped off onto the dance floor - and you could only hope he was actually going to do what he said he would. The Bouncer took one look at Gemma and started unhooking the rope to let her in, but then hesitated when he saw you were with her. He still unhooked the rope, but put a hand up towards you.

"Invite only," the big guy said.

"I'm invited, right?" Gemma asked. "He only sent three different people to come tell me as much. So I'm inviting my boyfriend."

"That's not how it works, miss," the bouncer said with a deadpan expression.

Gemma gave him a look over, then leaned closer and yelled to be heard over the music. "That fuckwit is harassing me despite the fact that I made it clear I was not interested in his pathetic advances. So you can either allow me to go make sure he understands in no uncertain terms that I consider any further advances by him or through a proxy to be sexual harassment subject to the laws of the State, or when he does it again I'll hold this club liable for the sexual harassment as well since it's employees like you that are perpetrating it on his behalf. So, are you going to let me and my escort through, or would you like me to be filing a legal suit on Monday?"

The bouncer looked at you and you just smirked. "We both work for a prestigious corporate law firm," you said. "I wouldn't test her."

"Fuck," he grunted. "Just don't make a fucking scene about it, alright?" He moved the rope aside to let us through.

"I'm not the one making a scene," Gemma countered. "I'm the one ending it."

I took Gemma's hand and led her up the short flight of stairs and headed toward DeezChains table. There were five tables in all, each one looking out over the dance floor and surrounded by plush black leather couches and chairs. DeezChains table was packed while he held court from the middle of the couch with his arms over a woman on either side of him. It looked like a couple of his buddies were occupying the two big armchairs, while another half dozen women were hanging around sitting on the arms of the chairs and soaking in the VIP bottle service.

The friend in the chair facing you saw you coming and leaned forward, talking to DeezChains, then stood up to intercept you. He was that sort of slick-haired smooth talker with a smile that could probably drop loose panties easily, but you felt... nothing. You weren't jealous, you weren't threatened. Even a couple of weeks ago, or back at University, you would have been down on that dance floor or grabbing a beer at the bar wondering what it would be like to be this guy, and now you didn't care. You had everything you could want between Gemma and Sabrina, and what did this chode have? An eFamous friend to mooch off of?

"Heeey," Smoothtalker said. "Chains is super happy you decided to come join us, but you gotta drop the baggage, sweetie."

You don't think you'd seen the look Gemma gave this guy before - it was a little scary. "Fuck off, you sloppy ass cunt rug," she said, pointing one strong finger at him as her accent almost seemed to double and she dropped the C-word as casually as could be. Her Aussie was coming out strong.

The guy just sort of gave her a look of consternation at her vulgarity, and Gemma took the lead now and pulled you right past him and into the circle around the table.

"Hey, dickweed," Gemma said, standing with one fist on her hip and another holding yours. "First off, I don't know what sort of coward cunt you are sending little boys and girls to come to tell me you like me as if we're all eight years old and you want me to check a box if I like you back. But more importantly, when I say no I mean fuckingno, you weaselly snake of a human shite. This is your formal fucking warning - I've had to tell three different people I amnotinterested in you, and if it happens again I will press charges for harassment."

DeezChains looked from Gemma to you and back, and cracked a self-satisfied smirk. "Baby, you got a sexy fuckin' way of talking," he said. Then he actually shooed away one of the women sitting next to him. "I got a Lambo in my garage, a heated pool at the back of my crib and a cock that can please any woman. This is your shot for a night you'll never forget. Send your little sad puppy off to his mommy and grab a seat, the champagne is flowing and the night is young."

Gemma looked to you with a raised eyebrow, as the two of you silently decided who was going to fieldthat mess of a come-on.

Chapter 87

"Buddy, you have literally no idea who I am or what I do," you said, taking the trade-off from Gemma. "And, I'm pretty sure by my count, that wasanother unwanted sexual advance immediately after being told that what you were doing was sexual harassment."

"Pffft, if I wanted to sexually harass someone, you would know it," DeezChains smirked. "Now how about you take a drink from one of my bottles as a consolation prize, because you are getting your ass thrown out of this club."

"Actually, you aren't getting anything done," Gemma said. "And I wouldn't sit next to you if I'd been forced to walk across broken fucking glass because you give off the rapiest vibes I'veever seen. I hope to God you don't have a little sister because she's probably racking up a fortune in therapy bills."

"Fuck you," DeezChains said, finally dropping his smirk. "You're just an uppity fucking bitch who doesn't know a good thing when she sees it. If your raggedy ass apologizes, I might let you suck my dick after I fuck your little bitchboy here in the ass."

"Oh, so you're bisexual?" you asked. "Wow, that's actually a lot more progressive of you than I was expecting."

"What? No," he said. "I'm not fucking bisexual."

"Well, you just said you wanted to fuck my ass," you said. "I'd call that pretty gay there, pal."

DeezChains looked like he was losing his mind. "I'm not fucking gay! Get money, fuck bitches. That's my whole thing."

"Didn't he just call me a 'bitchboy?'" you asked Gemma loudly.

"That was- I was- Fuck off, already!" Deez Chains said. "Get the fuck out."

The ladies in the group were starting to back away - two of them had already left VIP altogether - and now Smooth Talker grabbed your arm. You turned to him, wrenching your arm away. "Don't fucking touch me," you said.

"Or what? My boys can fuck you up and no one in this club will say a word. Fuck, report me for sexual harassment, DeezChains don't give a fuck!" DeezChains shouted. "It's your word against ours, and there's more of us and I've got plenty of witnesses."

"Yeah, but we've got a Livestream, you idiot cunt," Gemma said, and gestured down onto the dance floor where Eric was standing right up against the bannister, his phone held up and recording everything.

"What the fuck!" DeezCHains yelled. "Get that fuckers phone!"

The other friend, who had watched this whole thing without opening his mouth, lurched to his feet from the chair and tried to grab the phone from Eric, but Eric jerked away in time. DeezChains and the second friend both tried to chase him, tripping over the table and trying to get over the bannister. You took the opportunity to pull Gemma with you, backing away from the table and towards the VIP stairs.