The OF Girl Ch. 081-090

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good enough?" you asked.

"We'll see," she said. "If anything else happens, we've got that Livestream recording as evidence." She stopped us at the top of the stairs and flung her arms around your neck, pulling you down into a kiss.

"What was that for?" you asked.

"For... trusting me. Knowing I would want to do that and being OK with it," Gemma said. "Look, John, I don't always make good decisions. I can be a hothead, especially after I broke up with my Ex because he manipulated me so much."

"Gemma," you said, looking into her eyes with a little smile and a shrug. "I love you."

"God, I love you too," she said, and kissed you again, pressing her body to yours as you held her hips.

"Ahem," the bouncer at the front of VIP 'coughed' to get your attention. "How about you two fuck off now?"

Gemma grabbed your hand and pulled you down the stairs and out of VIP, right to the dance floor, bumping your way between dancing couples and groups, deep to the back away from VIP and into a darker corner where couples were grinding hard. She pushed you lightly with her fingertips, backing you up to the wall and then lifting her chin slowly, asking you for a kiss as the dance music blasted from speakers just a few feet from you.

You kissed her, and it was the sort of kiss that should have been done in bed. It was erotic and passionate and wanting. Without breaking the kiss, you spun so that she was the one with her back to the wall, and she ran her fingers through your hair as you palmed her tit through her dress and grabbed her ass with the others.

She rolled her body against yours in time with the thumping beat of the bass. You slid your hand from her breast to her arm, to her hand and wreathed your fingers with hers and pulled it up above her head and pinned it to the wall. Her other hand held onto your shoulder for leverage as she dry-humped you on the dance floor.

The song changed, but you didn't stop making out. You just changed position, Gemma turning to face the wall and driving her ass back against your crotch as a new beat started.

You got lost in the pushing and grinding. Sometimes Gemma was against the wall, sometimes you were. Sometimes she faced you, sometimes she was facing away. But always she was pressed against your hard cock in your pants. Always you had a hand on her, if not both. You knew her lips intimately by now, but you wallowed in testing each other with different kinds of kissing, experimenting over and over until you fell into a teasing rhythm.

The fact that her thong was in your pocket and she was naked under her dress never escaped you. God, you wanted to just reach under and start teasing her more. Start fingering her in the back corner of the club. But her dress was bright and too long to just reach under without pulling it all the way up to her waist, and you weren't going to expose her like that because she wasyours to ogle and play with, and no one else's.

"I'm so fucking wet for you," Gemma whispered into your ear as she ground her ass back against you again.

"I want you screaming my name tonight," you told her.

"I will," Gemma promised you. "Fuck. Take me home, John. I can't wait any longer."

"One more song," you smiled, enjoying yourself too much to just end abruptly. "One more song, and then I'm going to fuck you as hard as I love you."

Gemma moaned and kissed you, biting your lower lip in anticipation.

Chapter 88

The Uber ride back to Gemma's place was full of filthy, flirty looks and surreptitious touching. Neither of you were drunk enough to just go at each other in the car, but you also were fairly certain the driver knew exactly what was going on back there.

Before leaving you hadn't gone to find Eric - the plan had been for him to disappear and rejoin his group of pals, and since DeezChains hadn't come looking for you or Gemma you brushed it off as just another part of the weird night the two of you were on.

Once you were dropped off by the Uber driver in front of Gemma's place, you ended up making out again as you leaned back against a lamp post and she hungrily pressed against you. Then she dragged you inside, and you were making out in the elevator. Then making out with her pressed against her apartment door.

"How are we doing this?" you asked her between kisses.

"What do you mean?" Gemma asked the same way, barely pausing the makeout.

"Roommates," you said. Your hands were full of her ass, and she had one hand planted between the two of you on her bulge as she held your head down to hers.

"Fuck 'em," Gemma said. "Becca and Charlotte are either out or fucking themselves. Lucy can suck a dick."

Gemma finally got her key out of her clutch, and you held her by the chest from behind, massaging and squeezing her tits, while she unlocked the door - both of us giggling and trying to muffle our noise. It was probably two in the morning, so it was possible people were asleep.

Once we had the door closed, we could hear that people definitely weren't asleep.

Moaning and the soft clapping sound of hard fucking was leaking through the apartment, along with the muffled sound of someone talking.

"That's gotta be Becca and Charlotte," Gemma whispered.

You pulled her to you and kissed her again, and since you were now in her apartment you didn't want to wait a moment longer. You pushed her against the wall and dropped to your knees, pulling up her skirt right there in the apartment entryway and pressing your lips between her legs.

"Fuuuuuuuck," Gemma groaned as you drove your tongue into her. You ate her fast and hard, her pussy already wet and willing as her juices got all over your face. Gemma held your hair tightly in her fingers, throwing her head back and moaning. "Yes, John, God. Fuck, you're so good."

You brought her close to her release quickly but didn't push her over the edge. Instead, just as she was starting to quiver and her breath was hitching, you pulled away and stood. You took her chin and cheeks in your hand roughly and kissed her hard while you palmed her cunt with your other hand. She ground on it, trying to get her release as she whimpered into your mouth.

Letting go of her face, you spun her around and slapped her bare ass. Gemma's butt was fit-thicc; wonderfully juicy without being huge, and it immediately sprouted a soft red handprint from your slap. You'd only intended it to be a tease, but Gemma seemed to think differently - she pushed her ass back and spread her legs, presenting herself to you deliberately.

You buried your nose into her hair, inhaling deeply of her smell, as you quickly undid your belt and shucked your pants and briefs down to your thighs. Your cock had been hard since the club, and it immediately popped up from your pants and wedged between Gemma's ass cheeks. She waggled her butt enticingly, and you grabbed her pretty blonde hair in your fist and pressed her head to the wall as you fisted your cock in the other hand and got it lined up.

"I fucking love you, Gem," you said.

"I fucking love you, too," she grinned at you even as you kept her pinned to the wall.

You thrust forward, burying over half your cock into her hard and fast. She gasped, gulping air, then pushed back against you.

You'd already discussed this - the two of you weren't making love. This was fucking, and so you fucked. Right there in the vestibule, you started pounding into Gemma's warm, delicious cunt as her ass slapped against your pelvis. You fucked with quick, deep strokes, both of you grunting from the exertion.

"Yes, John. Fuck me. Fuck me!" She demanded. "God, so good. You fuck me soo fucking good. Claim my fucking cunt, John. Please! Fucking don't stop. Uuuungh, yesss, so fucking- Yes!"

She came, and you hilted inside of her as she squirmed and bucked in your arms.

Gemma was panting as her pussy loosened its death grip on your cock. You squeezed her with your arms, hugging her to you as you kissed her cheek and jaw. "I love fucking you," you told her.

"I love fucking you," she agreed with a grin.

"Your turn to choose," you said. "Where are we fucking next? Right here? Living room? Or are we moving to your bedroom?"

"Bedroom," she said after a moment.

You pulled out of her, both of you groaning a little. "Take off your dress," you told her. "Right here."

Gemma gave you a grin and turned, quickly stripping her dress up and over her head, leaving her in only a bra and heels. At your nod, she took off her bra as well revealing those glorious breasts. You couldn't resist them a moment longer and you picked Gemma up by her ass and crushed her to you, burying your face in her cleavage. She laughed and hugged your head to her while your hands gripped her ass hard.

You slowly lowered her leaving her tits behind and kissing her again, then she kept going down and got on her knees, licking her way up one side of your cock and down the other in a lewd, open-mouthed display. You kept your eyes locked with hers as she then started to make fast and messy love to your cock with her mouth, kneeling naked where any of her roommates might have come out to see her worshipping your cock.

Chapter 89

"Enough," you said.

Gemma immediately left your cock, a slimy coating of her spit all over it. She'd licked and sucked every drop of the residue of her own juices from you. Helping her to her feet, you kissed her again and then gathered her clothes and you both rushed through the apartment towards her room.

There were still fucking sounds coming from the door at the end of the hallway - the room Becca and Charlotte shared was closed, but you could clearly hear the moans of the two women behind it and the distinct clap-clap-clap of fucking. All you could wonder was which one of them had to be wearing the strap-on.

Inside Gemma's room, she closed the door and immediately started undressing you. As soon as you were as naked as she was she pulled you to the bed. You took charge again, laying her down on the bed on her stomach and mounting on top of her.

"Mmm, you did promise me a prone bone, didn't you?" she hummed and giggled, spreading her legs helpfully so that you could run the head of your cock up and down her swollen cunt lips.

"I did," you grinned, thrusting into her again, and she accepted you readily. As you seated inside her, you lay down on top of her completely, your bare chest to her back, her ass to your pelvis and your legs pressing together in a tangle. You took her hands in yours and placed them above her head, wrapping your fingers in hers.

"God, I love you," Gemma said quietly as you pressed your weight down on her. Then she giggled and you could feel it up and down your body. "I still can't believe we're saying that."

You grinned. "It feels too good not to. I love you too, Gemma."

Then you fucked her again. With your legs stretched out as they were you didn't have that much leverage so the thrusts weren't particularly long, but you made up for that with being deep inside her and going fast. Soon you were both moaning and she was humping back at you, trying to get you even deeper.

"Are you close?" she asked you, her face sideways against the bed.

"Getting there," you said, kissing her ear.

"Come on my ass this time," she panted. "I want to send a picture to Sabrina, and I want you to end the night with another load in my needy little cunt. It felt so fucking wrong and right when you came inside me, like you were.... God, like you were marking your territory. Is that weird?"

You grinned down at her. "Want me to mark your ass as mine too, huh?"

She rolled her eyes but hitched her breathing as her fingers tightened on yours. "Yes, I do."

You did something you'd never done before and took a chance, licking the side of Gemma's face. "Mine," you said. "You're all mine."

"Yes, Daddy," she moaned. "I'm yours."

"Don't you start with that, too," you said, pounding her a little harder.

"You get kinky, I get kinky," Gemma grinned.

"God, you're perfect in every way," you sighed.

"I love youand your cock," she moaned.

You pulled out of her, feeling your balls boiling, and shifted so that your cock was pressed between her ass cheek and humped her quickly.

"Are you almost there, Daddy?" she asked, her Australian accent twisting the sound of it in delightful ways. "Are you fucking my ass cheeks and thinking of fucking my virgin ass?"

"Spread your cheeks," you told her, and she reached between you and did so. You couldn't see the effect since you were still prone on top of her.

"Come on my ass," Gemma panted, pushing her hips back at you. "Come in my ass crack. Come on my asshole. Make me know it's yours and you can take it whenever you want. Mark my fucking ass, Daddy. I love you."

You came, the first spurt arcing up from her ass and across her lower back, but you repositioned and came right into her crack, the head of your cock actually sliding as it pulsed with your orgasm and releasing the second half of your orgasm right up against her asshole.

The feeling of it, the intensity of the moment, also overcame Gemma as she began her own small orgasm while she held her cheeks wide open for you like a willing fucktoy.

God, you really did love everything about her.

Panting, you rolled off of her to the side to get your bearings. Gemma released her hold on her ass cheeks and squirmed up to rest her head on your shoulder, throwing an arm over you just to have more skin-to-skin contact.

"Gemma, I- You are- Wow," you sighed.

"Are you kidding me?" she asked. "John, I just came from you hotdogging my arse. I wasn't even diddling myself.You are wow."

That got you both chuckling, and soon enough Gemma was handing you her phone and laying back in the position you had fucked her and spreading her ass cheeks. You took a few photos with varying degrees of spreading, but all of them showed her ass crack filled with pearly white streaks of cum. It was the sort of filthy picture you could only imagine coming out of a porn set, and yet here she was before you.

And then, once Gemma had sorted through them and sent her favourite off to Sabrina, you sat in front of Gemma and fed your cock into her mouth again as she continued to lay on her stomach. She quickly sucked you back to full hardness and started to gag on your cock, but stopped as you caressed her face while fucking her mouth.

"Water," she said. "Can you grab some from the kitchen? And a wet paper towel to clean my ass before you drill me into the bed again. I'd get it myself but I'd leave a trail of your cum."

"Of course," you smiled. "Water and cleaning supplies. Then a big dicking."

"A very big dicking," she grinned and kissed your cockhead.

Chapter 90

You didn't bother dressing, just quickly darting from Gemma's room towards the kitchen. The apartment was dark though, so you didn't realize it was going to take a couple of minutes to quietly find the glasses in a cupboard and get two down without making a racket. By the time you were filling the glasses in the sink, you nearly jumped out of your skin when a voice speak up behind you.

"Sup," Becca said.

"Holy fuck," you gasped, then dropped the cup in the sink and covered your cock.

When you turned, you saw Becca walking into the kitchen wearing nothing but a strap-on dildo. You'd always thought Becca had an attractiveness to her - she had that boyishly short haircut and the kind of pretty-handsome face that could have just as easily fit on a guy as it did on her. She was striking.

Well, you were already hard, but yeah.

Becca had a somewhat boxy, athletic build with just a hint of curves at the waist and hips, but she made up for that with her smooth, long and powerful legs and a pair of full breasts sat high on her chest with pointy little nipples. She casually went over to the fridge and opened it up, the light from inside blasting past her as she bent over at the waist, showing off her sculpted ass and making the lime green dildo hooked up to her strap-on almost glow.

"Uh, hey," you said, a little thrown by the casual nudity.

Becca got a couple of Gatorades out of the bottom drawer of the fridge and offered one over to you. "Sounded like you were putting in the work," she said with a smirk. "Nice job. Little surprised you and Gemma are telling each other that you're in love though. It's been what, less than a week?"

You accepted the Gatorade and decided if Becca was comfortable with the nudity, you could be too and stopped trying to hide your cock. You cracked the seal on the sports drink and took a big swig. "Um, yeah. We just sort of decided to say it as a shorthand for everything else we were feeling," you explained. "It feels good to say and hear it, and we both know she's leaving at the end of summer, so I figure why waste time?"

"That's a good point," Becca nodded, cracking open her own drink and taking a long swig. "Nice, by the way," she said, gesturing with her bottle down at your cock.

"Thanks," you said. "You look pretty hot yourself. I wasn't sure if it was you or Charlotte who was doing the fucking."

"Oh, we trade off," Becca said. "But usually it's me. There's just something powerful about making a woman squirm on your cock, y'know?"

"Oh, I know," you grinned, thinking of what you'd just done with Gemma. What you did with Sabrina.

"Well, Charlotte's gotten hers more than enough," Becca said. "You want to fuck me quick? I could go back in there and make me eat your cum out of me."

"Um," you said loudly, going wide-eyed at the casual offer. "I- Becca, you are a gorgeous woman, but I'm not going to cheat on Gemma."

"Good answer," Becca grinned. "Congratulations, you passed the test. You are officially Roommate Approved."

You took a deep breath and gave her a little glare.

"Oh, stop it," Becca said, giving you a nudge with her elbow as she leaned against the countertop next to you. "I like Gemma, I had to check. If you had a little sister you would want to make sure her new fuckbuddy was treating her right and not messing around, wouldn't you?"

"It's kind of fighting dirty to ask me that while we're both naked," you said. "But I get the point."

Becca snorted and drained the rest of her drink in a few big gulps. "Alright. Time for me to go get mine. Are you going to be staying the night? I'll be making breakfast tomorrow morning."

"Unless she kicks me out," you said. "But what about Lucy?"

Becca rolled her eyes. "She'll be doing the walk of shame tomorrow morning, probably. That's how it usually goes. She doesn't have a right to say anything. Take it from me - if you're doing a walk of shame, it's only because you think what you did is shameful. This, right here? You and me chatting like this? We're both happy and comfortable with what we're doing. No shame." She winked at you, then turned and went back to the fridge, grabbing another Gatorade before heading towards the door.

"Oh, by the way," she said, turning and looking over her shoulder with a playful smirk. "Let me know if you and Gemma want to try a threesome. I'd be very down to fucking both of you together, and I promise I won't even try to use my strap-on on you." She winked again at you and then gave herself a playful spank on her ass as she walked out.

You shook your head, a little amazed at that whole conversation. What the fuck was your life coming to - when it rains, it pours?

You finished your Gatorade, refilled the glasses of water and found the paper towels. On your way back down to Gemma's room, you could hear new moaning and satisfied heavy breathing coming from Becca and Charlotte's room where the door was standing half-open.

There was no other way for you to take it than an invitation to peek, so you did. Inside, Becca was sitting on Charlotte's face on the bed. You couldn't see much of Charlotte at all except for her bright hair. Becca was sitting up, riding Charlotte's face as she worked her hips. She saw you looking and made a punk rock face with her tongue sticking out and the devil horns gesture. You grinned and shook your head - you would have given her a thumbs up, but your hands were full of the glasses of water.