The OF Girl Ch. 081-090

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yes, you lesbian slut," Becca said, turning her attention back to Charlotte and grabbing her Friends with Benefits by the hair and really working her hips. "Eat my pussy. Eat it!"

You left, going back to Gemma's room, and shut the door.

"What took so long?" Gemma asked.

You chuckled and set the water down, passing her one. "A lot," you said. And then you started to tell her about the conversation while you cleaned your cum out of Gemma's ass with the paper towel. By the time you were done, Gemma was biting her lip and chuckling, her face flushed. She flipped over and sat up, pulling you down onto the bed fully and kissing you.

"I want to fuck you again," Gemma said quietly into your ear.

"Good, because I'm not anywhere near done with you yet," you replied. "But you need to tell me what you want this time. You saw how much better the sex was with Sabrina when she was open about wanting to be choked and controlled. What do you fantasize about, Gemma?"

====================================

Thanks for reading. Votes are awesome, comments are even better!

If you enjoyed, make sure to catch the rest of the series! It is ongoing and releases will be happening every few days as we catch up to current. I also suggest you check out my AMA: The Boyfriend series for another ongoing story with lots of teasing.

Cheers!

~Break.

====================================