The OF Girl Ch. 091-100

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was nothing you could do but hold her, cradled in your arms as she buried her face in your neck. She didn't cry or moan, just sort of shivered and jerked.

After a couple of minutes she kissed your neck and whispered, "Thank you. You can put me down."

You did so slowly, and she tried her best to fall back into a position properly framed.

"Well, fuck Daddy," she said, resuming her OnlyFans voice. "That was... wow."

"Only the very best, becauseyou are wow," you replied.

"And cut," Sabrina said, and collapsed back onto the bed fully. You quickly turned off the recordings, and the lights, and crawled up on the bed with her.

Sabrina immediately crawled so she was spooning in front of you, wrapping your arms around her and even pulling one of your legs over hers. "John, that was... that was the most powerful sexual experience I think I might ever have," she whispered.

You kissed her shoulder softly. "Shhh, Sabrina. That was utterly amazing, but we're just starting to figure things out."

"That's what scares me, baby," she said. "That it could get evenbetter than that. You might actually kill me."

"Never," you whispered. "Never."

You held her like that until she fell asleep, the exhaustion of the experience catching up with her, and you let yourself doze off too, loving the feeling of holding Sabrina in your arms.

====================================

Thanks for reading. Votes are awesome, comments are even better!

If you enjoyed, make sure to catch the rest of the series! It is ongoing and releases will be happening every few days as we catch up to current. I also suggest you check out my AMA: The Boyfriend series for another ongoing story with lots of teasing.

Cheers!

~Break.

====================================