All Comments on 'The Offer'

by Writer345

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
goodlorigoodloriover 8 years ago
Bravo

Number one story this year!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant!

Best that I have read here!

BJGoodheadBJGoodheadover 8 years ago
To what end?

This a very good story, but it shouldn't be a one and done. A single chapter, as written, raises a lot of questions. Please develop is story further and tell us why this couple was transformed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hope not!

My mind has beed fucked with to want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
:\

I'd like for the couple to regain their memories and achieve a revenge on the Madam. Since the entirety of her promises were a lie. She never intended to release them, she never intended for their changes to be reversible, their marriage would have ended had she not completely brainwashed them, and yet the character calls Putin a bastard?

I feel as though they should be allowed revenge and to dethrone her from her seat of power. I feel bad for the characters to be honest. I never was really one for lies and non-consentual stuff

bananashake1997bananashake1997over 8 years ago
Please make it a complete role reversal in part 2

I as expecting molly to be turned bit more masculine as she was already taller and border than her husband , May be she can get lots of hair on female body . Change her thoughts to become more dominate still loving her husband , encouraging him to be more feminine to fulfill her masculine needs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic

What an absolutely fantastic story. We really need to see more of hoe the couple developed further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Transformation

For a cuckolding wife, nothing says "I love you" as sweetly and as convincingly as her husband's castration.

Go for it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More, please!

Great beginning. One small editing gripe. Less use of the! They !, should only be used to show extreme !!! Reactions!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Want more.

Great story thus far.Hope our author is not suffering writer's block. If they have more inspiration at this level It should be very well received.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Incredible

I thought this story was incredible and would love to see a follow up to it. I would like to see how the couple evolve and whether Tanya goes all the way with full transition or not

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderfulabsolutely loved your story would love to hear a follow up to it

Writer345Writer345over 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

Thanks for your comments, folks. There is another story in the pipeline and yes, Vladimir Putin does make a special guest appearance (lol!) but I am working on other writing projects (I've had two novels fizzle out at the 45,000 and 25,000 word marks. So may be it is time to go back to short stories!

Writer345Writer345almost 6 years agoAuthor
Answer to drabcas

Sorry, drabcas, it is also FICTION. To anyone else reading this, sorry about the use of CAPS, but as drabcas seems to like them, I thought that I would give him/her/it some more.

As drabcas said, "IT'S SIMPLY A DECISION ABOUT THEIR LIFE and EVERY COUPLE has the right to take such decisions because THEY KNOW BEST what's good for them!"

In this case, no it isn't! This is my story, therefore my choice... This is FICTION, remember? Fiction is always a distortion of truth and reality for dramatic effect and entertainment - in other words, IT IS MADE-UP. If you do not understand this then why do you read fiction in the first place?

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderalmost 6 years ago
Good until the end

I loved it u til it seems like you abandoned the story at the end. It like someone said, “hey, you have ten minutes to finish this story”.

Spardax212Spardax212about 3 years ago

Hope to see more of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWriter345@Writer345
I was born at a very early age and of mixed parentage: one male one female. I have a major interest in exploring the phenomenon of the very strong woman, particularly strong and dominant lesbians and find this the ideal medium for this exercise. As a biologist I am fascinat...