All Comments on 'The Offer'

by ConPulsion

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

God, I hate bullshit like this!!!!! 1 star for wasting my time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

racist cuck shit

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Another tragic story of how a fetish destroys two people. MC should've met her with divorce papers and a lawsuit - filed in NY - against the CEO and his company. Instead... he sold his manhood for a pittance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
just

more cuck bullshit had a good story until he became a cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did u really ask if we missed your absence? Seriously…how delusional are u? Have u seen the pathetic marks ur wimp cuck stories gain on this site?? Well then what makes u think u were missed? Infact I for one thought that u must have succumbed to AIDS or something like that which u must have got indulging in drinking cum from your lovers cocks direct or from the filled cunt if ur spouse…whichever! But if u don’t write anymore…I am sure I’ll not be missed!!

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

"Four, he was a black man."

"Josh isn't black," she immediately corrected. "He's dark brown."

If the rest of the story was as funny as that line, it could've been entertaining. As it stands, it's a swing and a miss in every sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1*, wish I wouldn't have waisted my time with this crap.

CharetteCharetteover 2 years ago

was a good story till page 2 and the "i want to watch you next time"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

cuck s..... 0*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bigger load of crap than an elephant takes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had to stop reading because this was infuriating.

He has ZERO goddamn reason to question his marriage. Seriously. If he’s that afraid she’s going to cheat on him, then he needs to be single. And since when is “Josh” the name of a black guy? And what adult woman wants to be called “Jenny”? That’s a kids name, not a grown as woman. No one takes “Jenny” seriously; but they will listen to Jennifer or Jenn.

And no hotel will give out guest information. AT ALL! And the upscale ones are like Fort Knox.

Frankly, if I were her and that was my husband, I would divorce him and find some one who wasn’t so insecure and jealous that he would question our marriage just because I didn’t jump when he said frog.

Go fuck yourself and fuck your idiotic characters.

I hope your computer dies and you’re never able to write another word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It sucks

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

"Josh sounds like the name a black guy would have" - It does? So what if he is Black?

\

I can't believe that she said he wasn't Black, just dark brown, as if there's ANYBODY that thinks that Black only means "black!"

/

Quit when he said he wanted to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
What a way to ruin a story

This had all the hallmarks of a possible fantastic story. Then I get the phrase I wanted to watch what a kick in teeth that was . Should have burned the cheating bitch . Oh don’t forget since this now garbage story was about a white skank fucking a coloured person. ITS A INTERRACIAL STORY. If your going to write crap like this please put the garbage in the correct category please.

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

Great story! Long and well written!!! Congratulations!!! OTH would you accept ideas for new stories? if yes, please message me ;)

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

So stupid it hurts our intellect! The wife at least had the decency to not return to a so low kind of man, preferring to be a cheap whore than married to him! 1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This trash belongs in fetish. I just wasted five minutes getting to the part where he said he wants to watch a black man fuck her. Ignoring the skin color, what the fuck is wrong with people like you who think it's exciting to see other men use your wife like a fuck toy. And don't say, "it's just fantasy" because that's bullshit. I submit often on Lit and I can tell you from experience, you have to imagine it to write it. I pity your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very british loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a pile of crap, MC should have dumped his wife at the beginning, the rest was just rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well Darling, this has to be the worst written piece I’ve read in a long, long time. Well done Darling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

sick

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

There is an interracial category I suggest you change this story to that category. Also there is no loving wife in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1⭐ because another weak husband knowingly allows his wife to have interracial sex...AGAIN...and does not put bodies in the boot of his car followed by a deep sea fishing excursion. Hey you wrote it, you posted it, we have the right to comment and rate it. The technical writing was good, the content was crap. Always a black man cuckolding a white guy, because you know, the white wife hankers for that enormous sausage! I rate on content. Not the writing. Nearly anyone can learn the technical skills needed to write but it's the creativity of the content that matters. I labored through this because it was just more of the same trash that Loving Wives has become famous for! It was not my cup of tea. Yes, I read it, because unlike politicians who pass bills without reading and knowing what's in them, I read so I can comment on the worth or worthlessness of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just a bloody awful story on so many levels; the wife was a narcissistic bitch of a partner, whose respect for her husband diminished each time she “enjoyed” her black experience.

The husband was a stupid and weak man who should have laid down the law to his wife as soon as she returned from New York. Instead he condoned her actions and precipitated the ultimate collapse of the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another cuck shit !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please, don't bother posting those other stories you mentioned, if they're anything like this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Puke! 1 star!

sanman52sanman52over 2 years ago

Disappointed this turned out to be a cuck story, man wanting to watch his wife have sex with a black man. Stopped reading after the husband told his wife he wanted to watch her get fucked. Skimmed through just to confirm that this is what the story was going to be about, learning that the man his wife had been fucking in NYC was black, taller than him with an 8 inch dick. Having confirmed the plot line I deleted this story from my laptop. Too bad, I thought it had potential.

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

Stopped reading when on page 2 this turned into another willing cuck story Until then it was looking good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Funding cuckold shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You say she never returned, how long has she been gone? Get on with your life and be glad the cheating black cock loving slut is gone.

Starfan3900Starfan3900over 2 years ago

This is total bullshit!

BigGreg8xBigGreg8xover 2 years ago

Very well written and I wonder how many times this scenario has happened in real life to thousands of couple's??!! You are a very accomplished storyteller!! A warning to all "Be careful what you wish for"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He should have tossed her out of the house when she got back from New York.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 2 years ago

Well written and interesting. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What utter crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awful

Hiram325Hiram325over 2 years ago

I've gotten to the point that when it's an author not known to me writing a cheating wife story, I just skip to the end to see if it's cuck shit... like this. Hard pass. Literotica, a cuck category is very much needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

4 pages of mediocre poker.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
Garbage

Don't waste your reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

more nonsense. nothing here to like.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

What a sad and pathetic man! It's no wonder why she left him. Maybe if he had more confidence and self worth she wouldn't of done what she did. I bet she said that was the best thing to ever happen to her with no regrets

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you are about the sickest fucking wimp on the planet, you may have thought you love her ,but she never love you stupid ,she only love black cock,not you stupid.

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

All eleven submissions of this author are presently languishing in the barrel labelled ‘what was the point of that’.

Just another cuck story, no wonder there are no tags, it’s the only way to get readers to look at this nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Total disappointment

Trash

Mediocre barf

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awful story about a man who treasures his wife but will not fight for her. He should have told her he wanted to see her and JOSH fuck. Sounds like Josh made business trips to the UK now and then. Once Josh was undressed in his house, he could have killed Josh and let wifey know she could leave or stay, but if she stayed things would be very different, or she would be next!

baulloyder68baulloyder68over 2 years ago

Be careful what you wish for! ONE *

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Had all the ingredients for a good story except one, a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More racist bullshit and attack on the white man. Glad I stopped as soon as I realized the crap this was about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, look at the whiny little fuckwad crying "Wrong Category!!! Interracial!!!" How much of a complete asswipe of a racist must you be to only focus on that. The story, if you bothered to read it, was about a wife having sex with others. If thats what the author considers the main plot point, then it doesn't matter what race the other man is. But you're way to stupid to understand that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another stupid story. I didn't even need to read the 4 pages only part of the first one and then the end. I miss the good writers from the beginning of literotica. *

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago
You lost me at "colored"

Colored!

The last time I heard someone call black people colored was by a klan guy protesting by himself on the street in a white hood. Was that you?

timrivtimrivover 2 years ago

Started off great the skidded into the ditch. From BTB to cuck shit in nothing flat. To bad.

one star

Angry_White_Cuck2021Angry_White_Cuck2021over 2 years ago

It’s all about the rage and the racism, to create the scenario that does not exist. Maybe there are men who would tolerate/enjoy such behavior from their wives, but the percentage is so low! So these “so-called writers” throw the bombs out there like TRUMP bumper stickers, just waiting for the explosion! There is nothing creative about it, just re-hashed drivel.

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

Well this went to shit on page 2 didnt it. If she has a tanned man attraction she would have married one in the first place. And whats the chance she’d marry a dumbass who just wants to watch her get boned by other guys? Slim and none. Cause all women want is toget used for sex and go back to a loving hubby….. bullshit man, that describes a tiny fraction of women. Love must be there for sex to happen, generally unless we are talking a horny bitter divorcee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rubbish!-1*

CBX1980CBX1980over 2 years ago

It is long past time for Literotica to have a category for cuck stories. It is obvious that there are those who are into the cuck lifestyle and the stories that go with them. From the feedback I read every time there is a cuck story posted this is very evident. Just get it over with already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Actually...

... I like it! Thanks for sharing.

Gmann006Gmann006over 2 years ago

Sorry but I have no respect for any man who would allow this and less than zero respect for any man who would fuck a married woman, So fuck you all

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

I despise racist people and their stories. It shows how little they have in their brain. It is hard to believe that evolution produces such ulcers. But this author and his story prove it to us!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Just another lame ir cuck story that offers nothing new or interesting, and is not a LW story.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

It was a good story until the husband wanted to watch her fuck another man.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

My epilogue and wishful thinking:

- He divorced his wife.

- He sued Josh and his and her company for destroying his marriage. He got a large sum out of it.

- His wife lost her job because of her affair.

- Josh lost his job too.

Just my wishful thinking.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Usual cuck sickness and he can’t understand why she shows so little regard for his wimpy ass. You masochist should have your own category, so you’re not so abused by the regular LW readers. WAIT, that is the definition of masochist! So now I get it. Oh we’ll still 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When you let pigs fucking apes, lots of disgusting stinking shit comes out.

Time to let the loose cunt slide into the latrine, she‘s getting older no matter what. Men age like wine, cunts age like cheese.

Start a better life without regrets.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pathetic garbage!-1* Just another fucking CUCK writer not worth shit. How anybody can dream up this garbage is beyond comprehension. Have you lost your fucking mind?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Turned crap

You are a very talented writer but this has to be one of the worst stories that you have ever written. How is it that a very very talented writer can write such garbage. The story started off to a great start ( with me thinking he’s back to his best) it was great to see you write again. Then the story went down hill fast the story was like you were on dope . I love my reconciliation stories but this was really really poor from a very talented writer. It felt like you were bitten by the cuckold lovers stories . And you should know how pointless there stories are . Including watching stories have been pointless please please can you please fix this poorly story and either get rid of the husbands desire to watch her with others and just get them into therapy. Or can you please BTB because this story ruins your reputation as a extremely talented writer. Please please I’m begging you please please sort this poorly written story out you have the talent please please show me you still have got the talent.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

That was awful garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

do you write anything other than black shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

IR garbage belongs on IR. Keep it there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not a good story from the very 'git-go'. LP

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 2 years ago

I stopped halfway through page 2 then skipped to the last few paragraphs.

No thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1* says it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1 * What a limp dick cuck this writer is! The story is obviously a I.R. story but the lil cuck puts it here in LW to get a rise out of normal human beings. Just stop writing lil cicky!!!

BlueexxBlueexxover 1 year ago

"Four, he was a black man."

Aaaand that's as far as I go. What difference does it make when it comes to adultery, besides you being racist? Nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Racist Garbage. I hear mar a trashpit has open rooms. Go there, hang out with other klukluckers, and stop polluting the universe with yourcrap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Top ten worst stories ever posted.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Bloody awful! I wonder who the idiots are who made this writer a "favorite?" That would make a helluva story!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

@ anon wrote >>Racist Garbage. I hear mar a trashpit has open rooms. Go there, hang out with other klukluckers, and stop polluting the universe with yourcrap.<<

-

A case of the POT calling the KETTLE black. Ignorance knows no boundaries and plays no favorites.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userConPulsion@ConPulsion
I'm just an old guy living in England, with a slightly imaginative, dirty mind who is too old to do it, so has to put his wishful thinking into writing.