The Offer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Then Stephany, the receptionist told me she had been on duty and had registered Joshua Harrington. She told me he was a very distinguished, elderly, coloured gentleman.'

My wife's eyes now looked terrified and she was whispering something to herself.

'Then, my dear, she told me something very interesting. As Mr Joshua Harrington was leaving the reception to go to his room, one of their most luxurious, she told me, a very attractive lady joined him and arm-in-arm they entered the elevator.' I just stared into my wife's terrified eyes. 'Can you tell me who that lady was, Darling?'

It only took a moment for Jenny to answer. 'It was me.' Nothing more was said for a very long time.

I broke the silence. 'Now you know why I am so disappointed.'

Jenny reached across the table for my hand. I let her hold it. 'Disappointed, Darling, I expected you to be very, very angry.' She whispered.

'No dear I'm just disappointed, for four reasons.'

'Four reasons?'

'First, you spent your first visit to New York with another man. Second, you spent five days with him, the extra two I know you were sleeping with him. 'Third, you probably spent all five days fucking him. Four, he was a black man.'

'Josh isn't black,' she immediately corrected. 'He's dark brown.'

Realising she hadn't denied fucking him, she tried to say something but her mouth just opened and closed a couple of times. I ignored her interruption. 'Now I know you like fucking black men I am going to make sure the next time I will be there to watch you.'

The look on my wife's face was priceless because I knew I'd said something totally unanticipated.

'You,' she almost screamed, staring at me wide-eyed. 'You want to watch a black man fucking me.'

'Yes,' I replied calmly, though my stomach was churning. 'I want to watch a black man fucking you.'

'Why?'

I had been trying to work that out ever since Russel had suggested that Josh was a black man and they were sleeping together. Up until then, in the twenty-three years I had known my wife, I had never had thoughts about her like those that now obsessed me. But right now, now that I knew she had been with a black man, I needed to share that experience with her. So, I told her why.

Jenny tightened her grip on my hands. 'Oh my God! You, poor Darling. I had no idea. I have been expecting you to kick me out, to divorce me for what I've done.'

I told her I could never do that. 'I love you,' I told her. 'I am just so disappointed I wasn't there to share the first time a black man fucked you.'

I have no idea for how long we sat there, looking at each other before I broke the silence. 'Can you tell me about the first time, after you met Josh in the bar?'

She looked at me for a moment. 'Not here, like this,' Jenny told me as she got up and came around the table to me. She took hold of my hands. 'Come on, Darling there is only one place where I can tell what it was like.

Jenny helped me undress and practically put me to bed before I watched her undress. Before her naked body joined me in the bed it was like I was seeing her for the first time. A black man had also seen her beautiful, white naked body. A black man's hands had held her wonderful breasts, touched her sensitive nipples, caressed her warm, smooth, soft skin, stroked her firm thighs and held her plump buttocks. A black man had also looked upon the intimate, tender pink flesh of her pussy. Had he used his mouth, like I do, to bring her first orgasm? The pain in my guts became almost unbearable.

Then she joined me as I tried to visualise the first time his black cock entered my wife's body. We just held each other for a long time, we didn't even kiss, just held each other very close, very tight.

'I'd almost forgotten who he was when I read his invitation,' she whispered in my ear. 'When I saw him, I remembered our previous meeting. We talked about the company, the conference and then he asked me to join him for dinner. Over dinner, we talked about each other. After dinner, we went to my room and collected my things together and took them to his room. I still don't.....'

'No, stop,' I told her. 'I don't want you to try and explain it. Just tell me what happened.'

Jenny's hold on me tightened. 'We kissed,' she whispered. 'We kissed each other for a long time, while Josh slowly undressed me. He pulled the covers back, lifted me up and placed me on the bed and covered me.'

I knew then that Jenny wanted to kiss me so I let her. Her lips felt so soft and moist. Did they feel like this to Josh, I wondered, hating my obsession with him at the same time?' Her kiss was very tender, very loving. Slowly it eased my pain. I almost didn't want her to continue. But she did.

'As I lay there, watching him undress, I had no idea that a sixty-year-old black man's body would look so beautiful. When he got into bed with me he took me into his arms with one arm around me and the other on my ass, holding me tight against his erection.'

As I wondered why she was being so graphic I realised I also had an erection so I also placed my hand on her ass and held her tight against my erection and waited for her to continue. Jenny wiggled her body against me.

'Um, that feels nice, darling,' she whispered, then continued. 'We kissed some more until he turned me onto my back and I allowed him to enter me. I'm sorry, Darling, I just couldn't help myself,' she added before kissing me and continuing. 'He was so gentle and entered me so slowly I was able to take all of his very large black cock. I couldn't see him going into me only feel him going further and further into my cunt because the sheets still covered us. All the while he was talking and telling how beautiful I was and how wonderful it was that I wanted his to be the first black cock in my cunt.'

I suddenly realised I needed to do the same. I wanted to enter her slowly. I wanted to tell her how wonderful she was. She didn't resist as I turned my wife onto her back. Her legs opened as I leaned over her.

'Please, Darling,' she said. 'Do it just like he did.'

'Say his name,' I asked her, without thinking.

'Please, Darling, slide your cock into my cunt just the way Josh did it.'

She felt wonderful. Just as I remembered her. I don't think I had slid my cock into her cunt more slowly than any previous time I had fucked her.

As I finally fully entered her, Jenny put her lips to my ear. 'That was wonderful,' she breathed, then kissed me with a real passion. 'Josh turned us onto our side,' she told me. 'And then he just held me.'

I did the same, it was something we had never done before. We started kissing and I remembered what she had said earlier about how long she and Josh had kissed each other when they returned to his room. Between our kissing, I just held her tight with one hand gripping her ass, her head resting on my other arm, just looking into each other's eyes. I could feel her vaginal muscles flexing. I responded by tightening my hold on her ass and pressing my crotch even tighter against her. After a few moments of that and we were kissing again.

'Darling,' Jenny whispered. 'Josh held himself in me for a long time, giving me an increasingly amazing feeling. Eventually, he told me I was ready, turned me onto my back and started to fuck me. I almost immediately had the first of many amazing orgasms. Can you do that, Darling?'

I knew I could, and turned my wife onto her back. I only moved my cock out of her cunt and then back in, twice and Jenny was in the grip of a shuddering orgasm. Was it like this for my wife every time Josh fucked her.

'Make love to me, Darling,' she whispered. 'Josh fucked me, I need you to make love to me.'

I like to think I know how to make love to my wife. I gave her another orgasm's, but whether it was as good as those Josh gave her, I don't know, and I didn't ask her. I tried to make her come again but my own climax came far too soon. As I lay beside her afterwards I knew I would never really know anything about her time with Josh.

It was morning when I awoke and opened my eyes. Jenny was propped up on her elbow gazing at me. 'I love you so much, Steve' she said with a whispered sincerity. 'Are you still so disappointed now you know what happened the first time Josh fucked me?'

I stared at her, totally surprised at being asked such an unexpected question as soon as I woke up. Slowly, I recalled what happened last night while at the same time trying to make sense of her question. I was not surprised that everything she had told me had done nothing to lessen my desire to watch a black man fuck her. Perhaps that was because I had never met Josh or even seen a picture of him.

'No, Darling,' I told her. 'I am still just as disappointed because I wasn't there your first time with a black man. Just as I wasn't there when you lost your virginity.' The saw the shock on her face when I said that. 'I don't know what Josh looks like and certainly not how well-endowed he is. What you told me is only how you remember it, not what it would have been like to be there, with all the emotion, hearing and seeing both of you together.'

Jenny threw he arms around me and I felt her sobs. 'I am so sorry, Darling,' she stuttered through her sobbing.

God, I loved her so much, how could I tell her the pain I was in because she fucked a black man without me being there. Was I sick to feel like this? Why was I so achingly disappointed? Then the thought came to me, would I be so disappointed if he had been a white guy. Immediately I had that thought, I knew I wouldn't be disappointed, it would be blinding angry.

I hugged her as tight as she was hugging me. 'I'm sorry, Darling I can't help myself. Now I know you have been fucked by a black man, I have to see it with my own eyes, I have to hear it, even smell it. I turned her face toward me and kissed her as hard as I was hugging her. 'Darling, please will you help me?'

For three weeks we spent several evenings looking at men offering themselves on contact websites. There seemed to be more black than white men but none of them did anything for us. Then Jenny suggested we try a more direct approach.

'What do you mean?' I asked her.

'I just think that looking for someone like this is just so impersonal. There's no connection.'

'Well there would be, once we chose one of them and arranged a meeting,' I suggested.

'I'd still like to try a different way.'

Three weeks after her return from America, on Saturday I took Jenny to dinner at our favourite restaurant. I wasn't allowed to watch her dress as I usually did. She was going to wear the dress she had bought in New York and I had to get ready first and then wait for her downstairs. It was a longer wait than usual when my wife dressed for dinner.

Eventually, I heard the bedroom door open and close and with excited anticipation, moved to the bottom of the stairs. Even as she stood at the top of the stairs I could see that the dress was something special. So was the way she had done her hair. The dress was long and dark blue. It wasn't the first time my wife had chosen that colour to match her eyes.

As she took each step down the hem swished about her slim ankles revealing glimpses of her matching stiletto's. She was holding the skirt until she was halfway down and when she let go of it I saw nearly all of her left leg as the skirt parted almost from her hip. The sight was amazing and I know she heard my gasp of surprise.

She was almost on the bottom stair before I saw how the bodice wrapped around her right shoulder, leaving her left shoulder totally bare. How her left breast was contained within the bodice I had no idea. How I wondered can a dress change a woman from looking amazing to looking spectacular.

Before I knew it, Jenny was standing right in front of me. 'Darling,' I heard her whisper in my ear as she pressed herself against me. 'Darling, do you like the dress you bought me?'

I must have said the right words because she kissed me. 'Darling, Josh helped me choose it,' she whispered. 'But you won't see my underwear till you bring me home.'

I heard her, "Josh helped me choose it." Of course, Josh helped her choose it, after all, he took he to the boutique. I knew the dress had cost a lot more than a thousand dollars, so how much had Joshua Harington contributed. I knew I would never know, just as I would never know about all the intimacies they had shared during the day, over dinner in the evening and in bed at night.

That was the first time I had actually hated Joshua Harrington. All the time my wife had been with him he had been stealing something very precious from me.

All during dinner I tried to keep my feeling to myself. When we got home I found out how unsuccessful I had been. She tried to help me, telling me it was just sex, they weren't intimate with each other like we are, she kept telling me how much she loved me while she held me and kissed me, and then she took her dress off and showed me that under it there was no underwear, just her totally beautiful naked body.

The sex we had helped me far more than anything she told me.

Ever since Jenny came back from her week in New York we have made love differently. More frequently, and with more passion. Her lovemaking was more demanding, her orgasm's more intense. I also found out that Josh had encouraged my wife to shave her genitals, which I thought made her even more sexual. He had also introduced her to some new ways of fucking.

We agreed that when Josh saw her name among the delegates, he remembered their meeting and has deliberately set out to seduce her into his bed.

Jenny admitted that being so far away from home, in an unfamiliar country and among complete strangers there were none of the usual social constraints. We also agreed that his age and gentlemanly manner contributed to his success, but it was mainly because he was coloured that added immensely to her fascination with him, and therefore the total success of his seduction.

She didn't tell me everything they did, all at once. It was over a week before I had the full details. The first time we talked about it she told me his circumcised cock was at least eight inches and as thick as her wrist. She admitted how much she enjoyed sucking it and swallowing his cum. 'I tried five times before I could get it all down my throat and lick his scrotum,' she told me proudly.

After the first time she had told me about, they fucked again sometime in the night and then again before going to breakfast. They returned to his room at midday to fuck, and fucked again as soon as they returned when the conference ended for the day. They fucked again after dinner and again the following morning. It was even more times after they moved to his room at the Sanctuary Hotel. When we added them up, Jenny was surprised that they had fucked so many times.

Several times I was going to ask her if he fucked her in the ass. but I never did. I did ask her if she came every time, trying to understand how a black man could turn my sexually conservative wife almost into a nymphomaniac.

'Every time, Darling, most times more than once or twice,' she admitted rather reluctantly.

I'm still amazed at what my wife's time with Joshua Harrington had done to her libido because she certainly wasn't sexually conservative anymore.

On a Saturday evening, seven weeks after my wife returned from America, we parked outside a club we had selected after visiting several club websites. I had already contacted the manager and confirmed that we would be welcome. This wasn't a club where you queued up and waited for the bouncer to let you in. This was almost a private club, tucked away down a side street away from the city centre. This was a club where husbands and wives went for an assignation.

We had booked a table and expected to enjoy the live music and dancing. We also hoped to meet someone. We were both surprised at how many couples were there, though how many were married was hard to tell. There were also quite a few single men and women both white and coloured.

The manager had told me that the club had certain rules. There was no sexual activity allowed in any communal areas of the club. Gentlemen must treat the ladies with respect at all times. Because the club was primarily for the benefit of couples seeking another man or woman, single members could only approach a couple if invited.

The live band was good, the beer cold and the atmosphere inviting. For over an hour we danced or sat and watched the activity around us. We saw several couples invite someone to join them. We also saw some couples make up a foursome. Sometimes they just chatted other times they danced.

Then I caught Jenny staring at the entrance. When I turned to look I saw a tall, dark, middle-aged man walking toward us. As he passed I knew he was the man my wife was looking for. I just hadn't expected her to find him here, and certainly not on our first visit. All my feelings from the time Jenny was in New York came back to hurt me.

'Steve,' I turned to her and saw the excitement in her eyes. 'I think he is the one,' she almost whispered. 'Please, Darling, ask him to join us before someone else does.'

As I approached him at the bar I wondered just what I was letting myself in for. 'Excuse me.' He turned toward me. 'My name is Steve and my wife has asked me to invite you to join us.'

I'm a fairly tall, well-built guy, but this fellow was at least three inches taller than me and even sturdier. He held out his hand. 'Gerald,' he stated as we shook hands. At least he seemed to be a reasonably nice guy, I thought. As we waited for our drinks I told him briefly about Josh and why we were here.

He listened intently then turned. 'Show your wife to me,' he asked and I pointed her out. She was looking straight at us, as she had been the whole time I was talking to him.

'Nice looking lady,' he told me. A few moments later I was introducing my wife to Gerald and she was inviting him to sit beside her. From that moment on she hardly looked at me. During their conversation, I heard him tell her he was fifty-six and had been widowed for three years. I listened as they exchanged information about their careers. He was a director of an import, export company and seemed to be impressed with the position my wife had in her company.

When he asked her to tell him about Josh she glanced at me. 'I thought that was what my husband was telling you,' she stated. 'What more do you want to know?'

'Jenny, I want you to tell me what it felt like being with your first black man.'

Jenny looked at me for longer this time. 'Are you all right about this, Darling? I think Gerald wants me to tell him some things about my time with Josh and me that I might not have told you.'

I was shocked by her admission. 'I thought you had told me everything.'

'I've told you all the facts, Darling, how often we fucked, something about the positions we used, how often I orgasmed. But you never asked me about the emotional effect Josh had on me. I think that is what Gerald wants me to tell him.'

I realised that I'd been so concerned with my own emotional response to her time with Josh that I had never considered asking my wife how it had emotionally affected her. 'Do you have to talk about it here,' I asked.

'Would you rather Gerald and I talked about it at home?' she asked me.

It was now almost ten-thirty and I had left Jenny sitting next to Gerald in our lounge. I was in the kitchen getting beer for us and a glass of wine for Jenny. During the drive home, Jenny had been very quiet and I was reluctant to question her about what she had told me because I was feeling very guilty for not discussing her emotional involvement with Josh.

Just before we arrived home she turned to me and placed her hand on my knee, gripping it tightly. 'Steve, Darling you do know just how much I love you, don't you?'