The Offer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took me a moment to realise how serious my wife was. There was no question in my mind. "Yes, Darling I know how much you love me. And I love you just as much.' I added as sincerely as I could.

Her hand tightened again. 'Please, Darling, allow Gerald and I to have some time together when we get home.' Her expression was so serious it concerned me a bit.

'Yes, all right, Darling.' I agreed.

After waiting for longer than I intended, I returned to the lounge with the beer for Gerald and the wine to Jenny. The first thing I notices as I entered was how low their voices were, almost conspiratorial. Then how close they were to each other, though neither of them was touching. As I put the glasses down they both looked up at me. Gerald smiled and thanked me, Jenny just smiled.

'We won't do anything without you being there,' she told me.

'Steve, my car keys are in my jacket on the chair,' Gerald told me. 'Could you get my overnight bag from the front seat?'

I glanced at Jenny and she smiled at me. 'Please, Darling.'

His bag was where he said it was and I brought it indoors and put my head into the lounge. 'I'll take your bag upstairs.' I told Gerald and he thanked me.

Then I looked at my wife. 'Please, Darling, you will come up to bed before you and Gerald start anything, won't you.' I sounded as though I was pleading.

She smiled at me, making my heartache, knowing that soon another black man would be intimate with her. 'It may be some time, but I promise.'

How I stayed awake for over an hour I don't know. I'd left the bedroom door open and from our bed I could faintly hear them talking, then there were times of silence before they were talking again. I knew that their conversation would always remain private, a total secret from me and the unforgotten pain in my gut returned with a vengeance. Is this really what I wanted, I questioned myself.

I got off the bed when I heard them coming up the stairs and waited for them. Would they be dressed, or naked? Would they want me to join them on the bed? There was no doubt in my mind that Gerald was going to fuck my wife tonight. Was she letting him fuck her so that I could watch to satisfy my disappointment or did she want Gerald to fuck her because he was black and Joshua Harrington had aroused an insatiable desire for black cock, which she had implied earlier with her comment about the emotional effect he had on her?

When they stood in our bedroom doorway a few moments later Gerald was in his underpants and Jenny was in her bra, pantie and high heels.

'I'm sorry we kept you waiting, Darling,' said Jenny, as Gerald brought her further into the room.

'Jenny, where do you want your husband. Is there a chair for him?'

Jenny looked at me and smiled. 'Stevie why don't you get the chair from the spare room.'

As I looked at my wife's barely clad body it took me a moment to respond as I tried to comprehend what had already been going on between them. This was not how I expected it to happen.

When I returned with the chair Gerald told me to put it about three feet from the side of the bed. 'Do you want him dressed or undressed,' he asked my wife.

'Oh, I think we should let him get undressed,' she replied, as I placed the chair. 'Stevie, why don't you get undressed in the spare bedroom.'

This was definitely not how I wanted it to happen. However much she was smiling at me, it was almost like my wife was ordering me about. Like she was showing Gerald that she was in control of me.

After undressing I was almost reluctant to return to our bedroom. How was my wife going to compare me with Gerald, my pasty white body against his more brawny, dark brown body? Especially if she was secretly infatuated with black men. I knew that I had to return. I still had my obsession to watch her being fucked by a black man.

When I returned they were standing at the opposite side of the bed to my chair and they were kissing. My wife's bra and panties had disappeared, only her heels and his boxer shorts remained.

They were still kissing when I sat down. Jenny broke the kiss. 'Are you all right sitting there Stevie?'

I wasn't, but what could I say. 'Yes.'

'You can always go to the spare room if it gets too much for you, Stevie.'

Why would my wife think it would get too much for me? 'No, I'll be all right here.' I told her while trying not to look at Gerald. Why is Jenny treating me like this? Even calling me Stevie?

Slowly my wife sank to her knees and then, as she lowered Gerald's boxers his great big black cock came into view. I remembered she had told me that Jake's cock was about eight inches long and as thick as her wrist. Gerald's cock just seemed to be so much bigger and it was almost black. It was still flaccid as my wife took it into her mouth. They were right opposite me, no more than ten feet away so I could see everything and it was the most erotic sight I had ever seen.

I knew Gerald was taller than me, now he was naked I could see that he really was stockier than me. Perhaps his almost black body made him seem that way but there was no denying he was just bigger than me. The muscles in his arms and legs showed a man who took regular exercise, whereas I never visited a gym.

Her sucking must have gone on for fifteen, twenty minutes. She had kissed, licked and sucked his scrotum and his balls and every inch of his cock, which was now fully erect and glistening with her saliva. When Gerald pulled her up, he immediately began kissing her. Jenny started whimpering as one hand was mauling her ass the other holding her face against his. There was no gentleness about it, my wife was even clawing at his back and shoulders in response.

That was the moment I knew I was no longer in the room with them.

Was this how Jake had kissed her. While I was still thinking about it, Gerald had lifted my wife up and dropped her on the bed. He then moved her around until he could get on the bed and kneel between her spread legs. Bending forward, he buried his head between her thighs. Two minutes, three at the most and Jenny was screaming her first orgasm. Never in our twenty years of marriage had I ever heard my wife scream like that. In less than ten minutes he had her screaming again.

It was then that Gerald mounted her and I watched in awe as his thick, long, black cock slid unrestrained all the way into my wife's body. She didn't protest, she didn't resist, she just lay there beneath him, legs spread obscenely wide, hands gripping his arms, her head thrown back, mouth open, accepting all of it willingly. While her gasping cries of pleasure echoed around the room.

I was certain that this scene had been enacted at least once before.

After several moments of silence, Gerald gathered her legs together and bent them back till her thighs were pressed against her breasts, and started fucking her. It was brutal to watch. But I could not drag my eyes away from the sight of his cock drawing the flesh out of her cunt and then pushing it back in again. Time after time after time. Her first orgasm was as intense as his fucking was brutal. Still, he did not stop. Soon, my wife was reduced to little more than a gibbering body of quivering flesh.

If this was what my wife wanted it certainly wasn't what I wanted to watch and hoped this was not how it had been when Josh fucked her. Yet, without a doubt, she was accepting it. Never once did she beg Gerald to stop or even ask him to slow down. It must have gone on for over fifteen minutes as my wife had one orgasm after another. I knew it had to end eventually, and it did. Gerald came, bellowing his release with each thrust of his cock, hammered deep unto my wife's cunt.

The silence that followed was intense. Then I heard his voice. 'Now you've seen how a black man fucks a white woman I suggest you take yourself off to the spare bedroom. Your wife and I will be sleeping here on our own tonight.'

How I got to the spare bedroom, I don't know. Perhaps I just floated there. The woman I left behind was not my wife. Not the woman I had been married to for over twenty years. Not the woman I had spent my married life making love to. As I lay, lonely and broken-hearted I knew that woman was gone, lost to me forever. Not just because of what I had just seen but because I knew now that she had been totally dishonest with me about her week with Joshua Harrington, even if she had been honest about the note he left her at the hotel reception.

I suddenly felt so tired but my active mind wouldn't let me go to sleep. It was in a turmoil of conflicting thoughts but one thought kept coming back to me. Was she still in contact with Joshua Harrington?' Now I had that thought I was certain that she was. More thoughts about Josh followed, slowly converging into the one which I could not dispute. He had introduced them before we went to the Squires club. It was then I realised I didn't know Gerald's surname, not that it mattered now anyway.

How long had she been in contact with Gerald, was my next thought? It was Jenny who suggested the idea of meeting at a club, it was Jenny who found the club where we met Gerald. With that thought, I knew that it was Gerald who had organised our meeting. Now I suspected that the whole evening had been pre-planned. All these thoughts confirmed in my mind that tonight had not been the first time Gerald had fucked my wife. Not after I had seen just how easily and painlessly his big cock had filled her cunt.

Then I realised, by telling my wife about my disappointment about her and Josh, how easy I had made it for them. I'd played right into their hands.

I'd worked it all out and suddenly I felt so calm. I also knew what I had to do about it. Then sleep must have come to me because the next thing I knew it was morning. As I woke up I remembered everything I had discovered about my wife's deceit with Josh and Gerald. I didn't feel any anger, just another disappointment that the woman I had loved for so long no longer belonged to me.

I paused at our closed bedroom door. I could only hear that they were talking, not what they were saying. In the kitchen, there was still some hot water in the kettle so someone had already been down. When would my wife come down, I wondered. Would they come down together to confront me? Had they planned for Gerald to stay or would he be leaving sometime today? I knew this was a Sunday I would remember for a very long time.

The kettle boiled and I made my first cup of tea. As I sat at the kitchen table I re-thought the plans I had made last night. I knew I never wanted to watch my wife being fucked by another man, black or white ever again. Not that she would be my wife for much longer. I also knew I never wanted to watch any woman being fucked by another man; it just wasn't for me.

I was now certain that whatever I had said to encourage Jenny to find a black man to fuck her, after her week with Josh and with or without his help, she would have done so anyway and probably secretly. That was the most hurtful part that I had discovered about her deceit. That was why I had no more trust in her. And that was the saddest part of all.

It was just then that I heard them, probably because our bedroom was over the kitchen. First my wife's cry of pleasure, then his bellow of ejaculation. Had they been fucking all the time I had been sitting here beneath them?

I moved into the lounge. Having heard what they had been doing I didn't expect to see either of them for some time. As usual, the Sunday paper had been delivered so I settled into my favourite chair.

I had nearly read all of it when they both appeared in the doorway. A quick glance at the clock and it was almost twelve-thirty, over two hours since I had started reading the paper. I looked up at them, waiting for one of them to say something.

He was dressed but my wife was in her dressing gown. 'Gerald is going now, Darling, my wife told me. 'I'll go and change and then I'll get something for lunch.' The audacity of the woman. After what she's done how could she think everything between us would just carry on as normal.

Gerald said nothing, but the look he gave me made me wonder just how many times he had fuck my wife during the night and this morning.

It was nearly fifteen minutes before Gerald finally left and my wife went upstairs to get dressed. I went back into the kitchen because I wanted her sitting opposite me when I told her what I was now going to do. When my wife came into the kitchen with her face and hair made up and wearing the jumper and skirt combination I had always liked, my guts wrenched at her appearance knowing what I was about to tell her.

She stood in the doorway as we stared at each other for a very long time before either of us spoke. 'Are you alright, Darling not disappointed anymore now you've watched a black man fucking me?'

'Came and sit down,' I told her. 'I want to talk about it.'

'Let me get lunch first, Steve then we can talk,' she replied as she moved into the kitchen.

'No, sit down, I want to talk about it now.'

Whether she noticed I hadn't used any terms of endearment or it was the tone of my voice, but Jenny sat down, looking a little concerned. 'What's the matter, Darling?'

'I have some things to tell you and I want you to let me finish before you interrupt. Can you do that?'

She looked even more worried. 'Yes, I'll try.'

It took me several seconds to gather my thoughts. 'First, I did not enjoy watching Gerald fucking

you. I never want to see a woman, any woman fucked like that again. It was brutal and disgusting.'

I held my hand up as she started to reply. 'No, you will get your say later.' Now, regarding Gerald. I

know that we did not meet him by chance at the club. I believe that Josh introduced him to you. In fact, I believe that you have been in contact with Josh ever since you returned from America.'

Again, I had to stop her interrupting and took the opportunity to collect my thoughts. 'Now, regarding our meeting with him at the club.' As I stared at my wife I could see the concern already showing in her eyes. 'It was you who suggested we looked for clubs where couples could meet. It was you who suggested I contact the Squires club. I believe that you got the name from Gerald. In fact, I think you have been meeting him and almost certainly have already been fucking him. There is no way you could take a cock that big into your cunt, like you did unless he had already fucked you.'

'Darling, please I did it for you,' she told me before I could stop her.

I don't know how I held my temper. I raised my voice. 'Jenny.' There was a look of fear in her eyes as I lowered my voice. 'Jenny, you may have deliberately deceived me but I don't think you have ever deliberately lied to me. Don't start lying to me now if you want to have any chance of saving this marriage.'

Neither of us moved for several seconds before I asked her my first question. 'Are you and Josh still in contact?'

''Yes. But only because you told me how disappointed you were not being there when he first fucked me.'

'You've been in contact with him ever since you came home.'

I could see how reluctant she was to admit it. 'When Josh fucked you was I anything like I saw?'

'No, Darling, Josh is fifteen years older than Gerald.'

'When did Josh tell you about Gerald?'

'After we had started to look at contact sites'

'How did you meet Gerald?'

'One lunchtime.'

'How many times did you meet Gerald before we went to the Squires club?'

This was the first time she hesitated before answering. 'Four-time.'

I think I knew of least two of the times when they could have been together for several hours. There was no point in asking her, it didn't matter anymore. 'Did he fuck you every time you met him?' I asked her instead.

'We only fucked three times we met, Darling.'

After every answer my wife gave me there were even more questions I wanted answers to. 'How many times has Gerald fucked you?'

The look on her face told me she knew just how much this information was hurting me. 'Several times, I don't know how many,' she added quickly, giving me a pleading look telling me she didn't want to say how many times Gerald had fucked her.

Many times, I suspected, but there was one question I knew I had to ask her. 'Are you in love with Gerald?'

This time she didn't hesitate. 'No, I'm not in love with Gerald.'

'But you are in love with his cock and what he does to you?' She didn't need to answer, the look on her face told me. 'If I insisted on it to save our marriage, could you give Gerald up?'

My wife didn't answer for a long time, then she reached across the table and I let her take hold of my hand.

'I don't know, Darling. When I came back from America I thought I could. Then you asked me to help you find a black man to fuck me.' Her eyes never left mine as she reached her other hand across the table and took hold of my other hand. 'When I talked to Josh it all came back to me. The feel of his smooth, totally hairless body. The way he kissed with his tongue and thick lips. The stark contrast between his black skin and my white skin.

'Is it like that with Gerald?' I interrupted before she got into describing the sex they had together.

It was a moment before she answered. 'Yes, all of it, Darling, but Gerald is different to Josh. He is a much bigger, stronger and more controlling man. The way Gerald fuck's me is more intense. The feelings when his cock is right inside me are amazing. His stamina is awesome.' Then she suddenly stopped when she saw the look of anguish on my face and realised just what she was telling me.

I was remembered last night, the brutality of the man, and my, slim, beautiful wife accepted all of it without protest.

'You want Gerald, don't you Jenny?' As I said it I despised myself for asking her.

Her grip on my hands tightened considerably before she answered. 'Yes, I do,' she replied. 'What are we going to do, Darling?' There was real fear in her question.

Earlier today I thought I knew what I was going to do. I was going to get her to sign a post-natal agreement with the threat of divorcing her if she saw Gerald again. Anything to protect her from him. Now I didn't know any more.

After what she had just told me I knew that any attempt I made to stop her from meeting him would be futile, but I had to try. 'You do know that every time you see Gerald it will take a little something away from our marriage.' I wanted to say, my respect for you, but after twenty years living with her, I couldn't bring myself to say it.

I took a deep breath, what I was now going to say hadn't entered my head before this conversation. I just wasn't ready yet to end my marriage to a woman I still loved so much. 'I am going to make you an offer. You can continue to see Gerald.' The shocked look on her face was astonishing. 'But there are conditions and if you want this marriage to continue you will have to agree to them.'

I could read the anticipation on my wife's face as she nodded.

'If you want to continue seeing Gerald there are two things I insist on. Never use something else as a reason for seeing him, just tell me the truth.' I took a deep breath. 'Never spend more than three nights with him every month.' I looked directly into her eyes. 'Never spend consecutive nights with him. If you do I will divorce you immediately. And one other thing, I never want to know anything about it.'

As I looked at her I think we both knew that my conditions were going to be difficult for a man like Gerald to accept. Perhaps I was hoping he would now consider her just not worth the hassle. Her face looked as concerned as I felt. Nothing more was said about it. Like me, I know she now had a lot to think about.

Being a Sunday, after lunch, my wife and I did what we often did. We went to bed to make love. I know we both wanted to make love but Gerald was still in the room with us. Me, watching him brutalise her and I'm sure, Jenny remembering all the orgasm's she'd had. Less than an hour later we both left the bedroom and settled in front of the television and watched a NetFlix film.