All Comments on 'The Offer'

by leeanna19

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story. Perfect scenario. More about this couple please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hi Leeanna. Another great story! I really love how you write. As you know, I am a discreet crossdresser and want to be with a man. To be a man's wife, so to speak. I always wonder if I could ever make that decision; to take the offer. Knowing there would be changes both in the clothes I wear and my body. A life decision! I wonder if I could actually do it. I wish I knew someone like Ron that would pursue me.

Your friend,

Michael.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really enjoyed it, I would love to be a housewife.

leeanna19leeanna19about 2 years agoAuthor

This story is a slight re-write of an older one. There is a second part that hopefully will be up in a few days. She has to put up with more of his crap. Gets to be his maid. Is it what she really wants?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really enjoyed your story. Thank you.

nikkicd_tvnikkicd_tvabout 2 years ago

Please keep writing!

Sissy_KimberlySissy_Kimberlyover 1 year ago

Very hot and very good exploration of the intersection of feeling sexy, feeling shame, and feeling duty.

leeanna19leeanna19over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks Kimberly

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why would a crossdresser want to be a wife? He ain't gay.

leeanna19leeanna19over 1 year agoAuthor

Some are. Some crossdressers want to be women. There are no hard rules

UltimaMelancholiaUltimaMelancholia3 months ago

I do like the dynamics in this. Ron isn't a dream guy, he is a selfish man, but he still does it for her. I remember going with selfish guys because I knew they'd ignore my dick. The ambivalence that transfems who love cis men often have to negotiate is very well depicted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userleeanna19@leeanna19
I write short stories. Mainly TV/CD and trans. Most of my stories and chapters are 1200-1800 words. I try to get to the action quickly. I know a lot of people just want to read a quick sexy story. I notice my trans stories get good ratings, but lower reads. I enjoy writing a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES