The Office

Story Info
A sexy secretary finally gives in to her boss.
2.6k words
4.28
7.2k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ALL WORK IS THE SOLE RIGHTS AND PROPERTY OF THE AUTHOR AND ALL RIGHTS RESERVED AND NO REPRODUCTION OR USE IS ALLOWED WITHOUT EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR

He heard her before he saw her. Her heels softly clicked on the hardwood floor. But as the office was empty, he heard her footsteps. He knew it was her. "You came back," he said, without looking up from his keyboard. She did not answer. He smiled as he ignored her. He tried to concentrate on his work even as his cock grew hard at the thought of what her return meant.

Four hours earlier.

Their normal office flirtatious banter was different today. Normally, he jokingly boasted about how amazing he was at everything. She pretended to be impressed and playfully batted her eyes and cooed at his words. Recently, the strain of her marriage had begun to show. And their banter turned more charged.

"Did you see that waitress at lunch? She could hardly take her eyes off me. Though, I'm not surprised. I am 'Me' after all!" he declared as he walked into her cubicle. He touched the back of her chair and bent down to whisper seductively, "Dare me to get her number next time we go back?"

"Are you leaving me for a younger, prettier woman?" she asked. She had teased him like this before. But this time, there was an edge in her voice. Like she actually cared.

"Is everything all right?" he asked, dropping his false bravado. He was genuinely concerned. He enjoyed their flirting, but it was always playful before.

"N-n-no...yes. Everything's fine," she replied unconvincingly. ""It's just..." she paused for what felt like an eternity. "Nothing. Nevermind."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I'm fine."

He walked back to his office and closed his door. What is going on? he thought. Something's happening. I don't like this. Not at all. He picked up the phone and dialed her number, "I need to see you in my office when you have a minute." He hung up before she could respond.

Five minutes later, she knocked on his door. He motioned for her to sit down in a chair opposite his desk. He stood up, walked over to the door and closed it. He walked to her side of the desk and sat on its edge. "Something's going on. You're my secretary, but you're also my friend. I'm concerned. You're not leaving until we sort this out." His body language suggested the firmness he hoped was apparent in his voice. He gave her his most compassionate smile.

They sat in silence for a long three minutes. His eyes searched her face as she stared absently at some papers to his left. "It's Steve," she blurted out unexpectedly. Steve was her husband and had been unemployed for the past nine months. The two couples had often double dated before his divorce a year ago. "He hasn't touched me in three weeks. When I asked him about it, he said my breasts have shrunk since the baby was born and they don't get his motor running anymore. He said I used to have breasts like a suer model when I was nursing. He wants those back." She started to sob as she said this last part. "He said he liked to fuck me when he could pretend I was a supermodel. Now I'm just a mom." Now her sobbing was uncontrollable.

He took a good look at her as she held her head in her hands, crying. She was of a slightly thin build, a little over 5'6" with shoulder-length blonde hair. She was just 26 with a two-year-old daughter. Her tits were fantastic. She was full B cup and she wore outfits that flaunted her figure. Granted, when she was nursing, her tits were beyond amazing -- a D cup and they looked firm and perfect. He understood her husband's desire to have the nursing tits back, but the current ones were outstanding. Plus, he remembered from his ex-wife's nursing days, touching them during that time was off-limits. Too sensitive, she would complain. Her husband really had nothing to complain about.

He knelt down in front of her and took her hands from her face. He made eye contact with her, "You are beautiful beyond belief. Don't take this the wrong way, but I think your breasts are gorgeous." He was on dangerous territory here. Sexual harassment, multi-million dollar lawsuit, job loss were all running through his lawyer-head. The look of trust and helplessness in her doleful eyes spurred him on, "Your husband's a bastard. You have no idea how long I've spent dreaming of holding you in my arms, taking you right here on my desk." He crossed the point of no return, "I want you more than I have wanted anything in my thirty-four years." His words said in complete honesty. He leaned in and kissed her lips. Her look of surprise quickly turned into a forceful kiss back.

She pulled away, "I-I-I can't. I'm sorry. Steve..."

"Steve does not appreciate you. This is not about him. This is about you. And me. I've spent many nights wondering what it would be like to taste your lips. To feel your lips around my cock." She blushed bright red at that, the color spread through her cheeks like blood on water. "To hear you scream MY name as I take you to heights you've never experienced." He pulled her back.

"Not now. Not here."

"I'm working late. No one stays past six except for me," he said as she pulled away, wiped her still flushed cheeks, and left his office.

That night.

"Shut the door," he commanded. He swiveled his chair away from his desk, now facing her. "Step forward. I want to look at you." She stepped forward around his desk. He took his time drinking in her beauty. She was dressed in a gray pencil skirt, black tights, and a black top cut low enough to give a seductive hint of cleavage. Her heels completed the outfit. Her make-up was nearly non-existent, a light red lipstick and a hint of blush accented her perfect face. Her hair was pulled up in a tight bun. Black, horn-rimmed glasses finished the ensemble. "Why did you come back?"

"I want..want..."

"Want what?" he asked brusquely. "Do you want me to fuck you?" She nodded and hung her head in reluctant acceptance. "Come here," he commanded. She moved until she was standing over him.

He pulled her down into a deep kiss. Their tongues dueled for control until he felt her submit to his will. He kissed her for a moment longer and then released her. "I have a few minutes left on this brief," he declared. "Kneel down and wait for me to finish." He waited to see whether she would obey and how she would execute his command. She seemed to anticipate his will as she knelt directly in between his computer and his chair. He smiled and he scooted forward forcing her under the desk. He continued his work.

Within moments, he felt her hands on his pants. She lightly traced the outline of his erection straining to get out. She slowly lowered her mouth to his crotch. She took the side of his cock in her mouth through his dress pants. Her saliva wet his pants as she excruciatingly worked her mouth along his length. She unzipped his pants as he typed away, trying hard not to pay any attention to her. Soon his cock was breathing the fresh air momentarily before it disappeared into her mouth. She worked the head of his cock into her mouth, suckling it softly before pulling it from her mouth. She licked the precum forming at the tip. He moaned and looked down at her.

"Show me your tits!" She pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it over his shoulder. She caught his eye as she licked her lips and reached behind her back to unhook her bra. She brought her hand to her front and covered her white lace bra. Coyly, she let her hand fall and with the last movement revealing her alabaster mounds. She exposed the objects of his desire and what started all of this. Her pale, pink nipples, the size of quarters, stood erect in the cool air.

"God! Those are fantastic! I want to feel them wrapped around my dick." She complied and sat up slightly. She grabbed his cock and guided it to the shallow ravine that divided her heaven-sent breasts. She began to move her body up and down along his cock. The silky skin of his cock and the smooth flesh of her chest created a delicious friction. She felt herself grow wet as she listened to his labored breath. He tried to return to his work, but his eyes closed involuntarily as the sensation of the otherworldly friction overwhelmed his senses.

"Uggghhh!!!" he cried. ""I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" The first shot of his release hit her in the chin as she bent her head down to get him in her mouth. She barely wrapped her lips around him in time to take the second, third, fourth, and fifth shots. She swallowed down all he offered.

"That was fantastic!" he exclaimed. He pulled her up into his lap. His mouth attacked hers as his hands shot to those amazing tits. He tasted the last tang of his release until their mixed saliva washed it down. His fingers played her nipples like a harp. Soon she was moaning into his mouth. One hand slipped down her back feeling the ridges of her spine as he moved towards her ass.

He felt the gentle curve of her ass and he continued down to the hem of her skirt, now bunched up as she straddled his lap. His hand pushed the hem up and he felt the edge of her tights. His hand continued to stroke her ass as he took her left nipple into his mouth. He greedily sucked her tit into his mouth and his hand moved to stroke her pussy from behind and through her tights.

"God, yes! Don't stop," she called out. He continued his tactile assault on her pussy and tits.

"I want to savor your taste," he whispered. "Your scent is driving me crazy." Her scent filled the air. It was a musky, earthy smell. His mouth watered from the smell and his brain began to only work in colors. Words struggled to form. He saw only the red of her lips on his cock; the white of her skin pressed against his; the gray of her skirt hiding her love center; and finally, crimson lust filled his brain.

He rose from his chair. His powerful arms lifted her from his lap. He stood her on her feet and spun her quickly around. With little fanfare, he unzipped her skirt and pushed it to the floor. He fell to his knees. His face was eye-level with her ass. He peeled the tights from off her and pulled down her white, lace panties. His mouth descended on the taut flesh of her perfect posterior. His lips worshiped her skin as his fingers entered her wetness. She easily accommodated first two and then three of his fingers. She gasped as he pushed her forward so she was completely sprawled over his desk. Without warning and still with three fingers inside her, his mouth descended on her. His tongue snaked into her to join his fingers. He withdrew his fingers and licked her lower lips until he reached her clit. His mouth engulfed her small pussy lips as his tongue worked her nub to an earth-shattering climax. He sensed her culmination approaching. He inserted one finger into her ass. She cried out in surprise, but the new, not unwelcome, sensation sent her over the edge. Her legs clamped down on his head as her body shook. She screamed his name as her juices flooded his tongue.

As she came down from her euphoric plane, she noticed he was still nuzzling her snatch. His finger was still lodged in her ass giving her a pleasurable massage. She felt the tremors return and she soon enjoyed the waves of pleasure as they undulated over her. "Fuck me!" she cried.

He needed no further encouragement. He removed his tongue from her with one last powerful pull from his lips. She felt as he sucked her into his mouth completely. He withdrew his finger from her ass and stood up. He deliberately thrust the chair back away from him. Grasping his once-again hard member, he stepped back to admire the lusty and beautiful siren bent over his desk. He thought of how long she had tormented him and he stepped forward.

"Fuck me," she whispered, barely audible over the pounding of his heart. He rubbed the head of his dick on her glistening, engorged lips. She whimpered with the feel of his head poised at the entrance of her pleasure canal. Her breathing became ragged as she anticipated his imminent and complete arrival. He hesitated, basking in the smell of her, the feel of her against his cock, the sight of this perfect beauty lying supine and begging for him. He had never felt so powerful, so desired. Once again, the crimson filled his mind and he thrust into her with one powerful stroke.

Her eyes rolled back into her head as she felt his full length fill her. She felt his hips smack against her ass as he pounded her. She rode the waves of pleasure as they crashed in her mind and filled her body. She felt herself release from deep inside, deeper than she had ever known. She cried out incomprehensibly. Fucks, shits, yes, more, and other more guttural sounds were emitted from her throat.

She felt his cock as he built up his rhythm. He would withdraw with exquisite slowness. She could feel every ridge, every inch of his skin as he rubbed against her secret spot. She shuddered with every inch of his withdrawal. She would feel him hesitate when all but the tip of his cock remained in her. She would cry out it with beautiful pleasure when he thrust into her with one quick, powerful stroke. Her breath would catch in her throat as he bottomed out in her and then pushed his hips forward, trying to get deeper into her. He would hold there and she would feel as if he was going to burst from her throat. When it seemed like she would black out from the pure, unadulterated delectation, he would begin his slow, exquisite withdrawal once more. He continued this until she lost count of the waves of orgasms that flooded her body. His stamina, aided by her earlier oral ministrations, sustained this deliberate fucking.

As he reached his edge, he wrapped his arms around her and roughly grabbed both her beautiful breasts, one in each hand. He pulled her up and whispered in her ear, "I'm getting close. Where do you want me?"

"Fill me up," she replied, her voice barely audible. "I want to feel you deep inside me." He called out her name and bit down on her shoulder. She cried his name over and over as the pain and the thrill overcame her. She felt him pump his cum into her. It seemed as if he would not stop. Finally, he did and he collapsed on top of her.

The air was drenched in the scent of their passion as he finally withdrew his deflated member from her. He sat abruptly in his chair as she climbed into his lap and kissed him deeply. "I needed that. Thank you," she said.

"I'm always at your service, Madam."