The Office Boy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does the slave's appearance meet you requirements Lady Natasha?" Jenny asked in a similar tone of voice that Natasha was using.

"The slave's appearance is acceptable. He must now be bathed."

Hands pushed me to lie down in the tank, I was secured to the bottom and a breathing tube was forced past my lips. The lid to the tank was then placed over me and locked down, muffling the sounds of Natasha and Jenny.

Warm soapy water flowed into the tank, it slowly rosed up over my body. Free flowing water against my genitals was one of those feelings I had missed often in the past year but still I didn't allow myself an erection.

I laid in my watery tomb for what seemed like a long time, the soapy water was then drained and replaced with fresh water, which I bathed in for another long time.

The lid was then removed as was the tube in my mouth. My hands were unsecured from the floor of the tank and back to the ceiling, making me sit up.

"Mouth open." Jenny ordered.

I opened my mouth and I felt a minty toothbrush move madly around my mouth.

"Spit"

My spat out forward, I heard the liquid make a pinging sound as it hit the bottom of a metal bowl.

Jenny continued cleaning my teeth until Natasha was satisfied that it was enough.

My feet were unsecured from the tank.

"The slave will stand." Natasha ordered.

I got to my feet and felt a towel dry my body. Then the cold metal of the chastity belt return around my body. My restraints and blindfold were then removed. I noticed my chastity belt had been polished clean, it was almost like new.

"The slave will now be dressed in his wedding attire." Natasha said.

White silk pants were pulled onto me; I was not given the privilege of underwear. They then put a white silk shirt on me, they pulled my arms through for me, like I was a child, and it was neatly tucked into my pants.

Jenny fixed my hair up a little.

"The slave will now wear his veil" Natasha said picking up a white leather hood like thing.

The veil was placed over the front of my head; it completely covered my eyes, the top and the back of my head. It went around my neck and under and over my chin stopping just before my bottom lip. My nose and mouth was left unobstructed.

I felt someone's hand behind me tightly lace up the veil. There was no movement in it and it hugged my head like a second skin.

"The slave will be seated."

Hands pushed me down onto a wooden chair.

"The slave will be quiet and sit still until his presence is required. We will return in due time."

The lights clicked off and the door was shut with a heavy thud.

I sat there nervously with my hands in my lap. Three items made up my wedding outfit, no underwear and not even shoes, Katrina liked to keep me with no possessions and I guess that's the way we were going to enter the next stage of our lives together.

---

I almost jumped out of my skin when I heard the door fly open.

"The slave will stand." Natasha said.

I lifted myself off the chair and stood up straight.

"These are your final instructions slave. You will be taken to the ceremony now, you will kneel on your knees, resting your body just above your heels, your hands will rest on your legs with your palms facing up and your head will remain lowered. You will follow the instructions of the celebrant and Katrina; you will only speak when requested too."

I felt gloved hands take me by the arms and lead me away out the dungeon, up the stairs and outside, the dry grass pricked my bare feet.

The hands forced me down to kneel. Natasha's instructions were at the front of my mind.

There was total silence apart from the animals in the near by bush land. I could feel the presence of other people around but I couldn't tell where they were.

"We will now begin." A new voice said which of course must be the celebrant. "We are gathered here today before our closets friends to celebrate the joining of Katrina Lacardi and Steven Cox in marriage."

There was a small pause.

The celebrant continued. "Katrina and Steven to create a life together requires you to honour the voices inside your hearts - the joys, the delights, the love, as well as the anger, the fear, the illness and the unhealed wounds; that you not ask your life partner to be any less than a fully formed person, committed to you in love.. We are to accept our life partners for all that they are, embracing each other in all our complexity -- in times of delight, in the fullness of dreams, in moments or sorrow, conflict, or loss. This is our charge to you: to live together with courage and honour whatever time in its unfolding mystery may bring. Are you prepared to accept this challenge?

"Yes, we are." Katrina said speaking for both of us."

"Who gives this Mistress and her Slave to be married?"

"Yes, we do." Jessica and Natasha answered.

"An ancient proverb teaches that it will take a community to support this couple. You stand here representing their friends and their families. So, having heard Katrina and Steven state their intentions to each other in this Service of Marriage, do you pledge to support their union and to strengthen their lives together, to speak the truth to them in love?"

"Yes, we do." Jessica, Natasha, the other slaves and Sandra replied.

"Katrina do you take this man as your lawfully wedded slave and husband, to live out the rest of your days with him, to give him your heart and care for him in sickness and in health."

"I do." Katrina answered.

"Steven do you take this woman as your lawfully wedded Mistress. Will you follow her and do what ever she may ask, love and obey her, give her everything you are until death do you part."

"I do." I said nervously.

"Now that Katrina and Steven have pledged themselves to each other by the holding of hands and the exchange of vows. I announce to you that they are now Mistress and Slave Husband and a new family. May they live the rest of their lives in happiness, compassion, kindness and patience and may their love for each other bind all these things together. Thank you. Mistress you may direct your slave."

"Rise, my slave." Katrina ordered.

I slowly got to my feet and stood tall and proud. The laces holding my veil were loosened off and the veil lifted away. Katrina stood before me smiling.

"My slave." She smiled with a tear.

We put our arms around each other and kisses for a few moments; she didn't forget to press her knee into my groin. We backed away from our embraced to look into each others eyes.

She was beautiful, dressed in her best domme gear, hair tied back and dark make up. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

"Come." The celebrant said who was an older woman in her fifties. "We must complete the legal requirements."

Katrina held my hand and took me over to a small table with chairs that was set up near the side of the garden.

We signed the documents without a second's hesitation, as did the witnesses.

I looked around the yard to savour the moment. Everything was perfect, a beautiful sunny day, not a cloud in the sky, all our friends were there dressed up in their best domme or slave clothes, but none as good as Katrina was.

Amanda and Lauren were here too, they stood near the back door of the house in French maid uniforms. I have no idea what blackmail technique Katrina used but it must be good.

A tear ran down my face, it was all just too much.

"What's wrong?" Katrina smiled at me and griping my hand tight.

"It's all too beautiful and perfect, you're perfect and I don't know what else to say."

"I understand." Katrina said. "I could never have dreamed for anything more."

The Celebrant looked over the signed papers. "Thank you and congratulations.

"Thank You." Katrina said. "Would you like to stay for lunch?"

"I'm sorry but I must go and attend a commitment ceremony of a gay couple."

Those words sparked the interest of Samantha and Jessica.

"Thank you and be safe." I said.

Katrina and I got up from our chairs and went to walk inside, everyone followed us in. Amanda and Lauren opened the doors for us.

We walked into the seldom used formal dining room, Katrina and I sat together at the head of the table. Jessica, Natasha and Sandra sat on Katrina's side of the table, the slaves on my side.

We all talked amongst ourselves for a little bit.

"How did you get Amanda and Lauren here?" I asked Katrina who was already sipping on some wine.

"I invited them."

"They didn't mind the French maids uniform?"

"Oh I left that small detail out until they got here this morning; a little blackmail got them into it quick."

"You're going to use those videos forever aren't you?" I laughed.

"Not just those ones, new ones." Katrina dropped her voice to a whisper. "Jessica and Natasha are going to have their way with both of them tonight, maybe even Sandra."

"You're so sexy when you do stuff like that." I said kissing Katrina.

"I know." She kissed me back.

Katrina turned to talk to Natasha. "How was it getting Steven ready this morning?"

"He was wonderful; you have really trained him well." Natasha replied.

"Although he was shaking badly, thought we might have needed to give him something to calm him down." Jenny said. "I noticed in the ceremony." Katrina said. "Poor guy, nothing to eat for days, then a tough enema cleansing and then making the biggest commitment of his life, I am surprised he didn't pass out."

I was surprised myself, I really need something to eat right now but I know not to ask.

"You have got yourself a great man there." Natasha said.

"Thank you." Katrina said proudly.

"So what did you girls get up the last few days?" I asked wanting to know all the gossip.

"Secret women's business." Jessica said.

"What Jessica said." Katrina smiled to me.

Amanda and Lauren whisked into room carrying plates with appetisers, they sat them down on the table and a minute later they were gone again back into the kitchen.

"Slow down Steven, you'll choke." Katrina said.

I continued to scoff down the appetisers; I was out eating everyone ten to one.

"No more!" Katrina scolded me, slapping my hand. "Lunch won't be to far away."

I wrapped my arm around Katrina's waist and held her close; she turned her head to kiss me, which I didn't hesitate in returning. We didn't care about our audience; we went at it tongue and all.

The bright light of a camera flash broke up our embrace. We turned red faced towards everyone else.

Abby and Amber were made the official photographers today, its not that we are cheap and couldn't afford other people to do it, its just that we are private people and we like to keep our lifestyle to ourselves as much as possible.

"We didn't say stop." Abby smiled.

"Pretend we aren't here." Amber said.

"I would love a copy of those pictures and video." Natasha said. "Especially of the ceremony."

"You'll be able to order some at a reasonable price." Amber joked.

"That reminds me Katrina" I said worried. "My parents are going to want to see pictures."

"There are no pictures Steven, because one day we couldn't stand not being married any longer, we ran down to the registry office and we eloped." Katrina said in a light tone.

"Lying to my parents already, they won't be impressed." I laughed.

"Perhaps we should try the other alternative." Jenny said. "Tell them the truth, that their son is a slave and has no freedom, I'm sure they'll understand."

"I'm sure they will princess, I bet yours would too." Samantha said.

"I'm serious. Steven's parents would be understanding, even appreciative." Jenny smiled.

"Don't worry Steven, we'll invite your family here after the honeymoon for dinner or something, we'll tell them about our marriage then, the socially acceptable version of course."

Amanda and Lauren came back into the room again carrying plates, finally lunch had arrived. They ran back out to hide in the kitchen again.

"I think they are a little embarrassed." I said.

"They look hot like that." Sandra smiled. She was enjoying seeing her two most hated work mates humiliated like that.

"We'll sell you a picture." Abby said.

"No selling, you'll give her some, poster and wallet sized." Jessica laughed.

My plate was clean off quickly, I sat there quietly as everyone finished there lunch and chatted amongst each other.

Much to my disappointment everyone finished their lunch too, I would have finished their left overs if Katrina would let me.

"Where are you two going for your honeymoon?" Amber asked.

"I have organised a beach house for them a few hours up the coast." Natasha said. "The bedroom balcony opens up right onto a private beach and the house is equipped to meet Katrina's every need, the house is often used by a local BDSM group."

"Thank you." I said to Natasha.

"I thought you would go overseas or something?" Abby said.

"I would too, but I haven't built up enough holiday leave at work yet" Katrina said.

"Well Steven being in a metal chastity belt doesn't help." Jennifer said. "He'll never get through security."

"That's no issue. Steven would wear a catheter, a plastic chastity belt and then leather chastity pants. The metal chastity belt and other toys will be carried in HIS checked luggage; the metal belt will go back on immediately when we reach our destination."

"I think I have suddenly developed a fear of flying." I said.

That comment made everyone else laugh.

"One day Steven we'll travel the world, I promise."

Amanda and Lauren came back into the room to remove our lunch plates and left again, they came back ten minutes later with dessert.

They'll were about to leave the room again when Katrina stopped them.

"Maids!" Katrina yelled.

"Yes Mistress?" Lauren said.

"Remain in here please; it makes it hard to have our needs met if you aren't around to do it."

"Very well Mistress."

"Come here, both of you." Jessica ordered.

Amanda and Lauren went over to Jessica, who took it upon herself to adjust their breasts. Shamelessly Jessica forced more skin and cleavage out of the top of their uniforms. Amber took some video of the whole thing.

"Much better." Jessica smiled.

Lauren and especially Amanda gave Sandra a dirty look who was enjoying their humiliation more than anyone else.

"Mr Lacardi" Katrina said slowly with fire in her eyes. "I want you now."

"Mrs Lacardi. You have me." I smiled back mischievously.

"Miss Lacardi, I'm always a Miss."

"Well Miss Lacardi, I am yours to do with what you please."

Katrina stepped back and blinked her eyes, snapping out of the trance she was in. "Control yourself girl." She said to herself.

Our desert bowls were removed when we were finished and the table cleared of other things that will no longer be needed; a short while later Amanda and Lauren placed champagne glasses in front of us and poured a little bit of champagne into each. Natasha stood up out of her chair. "I would like to say a few words."

Everyone else stood up besides Katrina and me.

"I guess it would be five years ago now that I took Katrina into my home, she was a little messed up, she had suffered some hardships in life but she had something about her, something underneath wanting to come out. Over the years she grew into a confident and assertive young woman and eventually she thought herself ready to have a slave of her own. She chose Steven."

I felt Katrina's arm hug me a little tighter for a moment

"At first I was concerned, I didn't want her to have a male slave but Katrina had been good and earned a lot of privileges so I let her have Steven which went against my better judgement. Both Katrina and I started off tough on Steven and he had some trouble adjusting to our lifestyle but eventually he settled in and I sort of started to enjoy his presence. I knew there was something stronger building between Katrina and Steven than just a Mistress and slave relationship but I never realised how strong it was until I had to make Steven leave our home. The messed up girl that Katrina was five years ago resurfaced and this time I couldn't help her, her love for Steven was too strong. So I let her go to be with Steven and hoped she would be okay." Natasha paused for a moment. "So here we are now at their wedding and I for one couldn't be happier. Lets raise our glasses to Katrina and Steven and may they live the rest of their lives in love and happiness."

"To Katrina and Steven." Everyone said before having some champagne.

Katrina and me folded our arm around the others arm and took a sip from our glasses; well I drank all of the champagne in my glass in case I wouldn't be allowed to finish it later. "To us" we said together and then embraced for another passionate kiss.

"Speech!" Some of the guests called out.

Katrina backed away from me, put her glass down and stood up to speak.

"Firstly both Steven and I would both like to thank you all for coming here to celebrate our wedding today, even if some of you had no choice in the matter. Thank you Natasha for your kind words, you have done so much for me and Steven and I don't know if we'll ever find a way to make it up to you but you'll always be our friend and be there for you."

Katrina paused for a moment as she let a tear roll down her cheek.

"I think back over the past year or so and I am amazed at what we have gone through. If a year ago if someone told me that in one year time Steven and I will be married I would have laughed and then probably whipped some sense into them."

We all laughed at the last comment.

"I'll admit now when I first went looking for a slave that I was sort of looking for a lover too I thought I could create the perfect man from nothing and I am glad so say I have succeeded. Steven is everything that I could have hoped for in a slave and a lover plus more. I'm not sure where our lives will lead us but I know we will always be together, with you, our friends along for the ride. Thank You."

Katrina finished off her champagne and sat down; I put my arm around her.

"That was nice." I said to Katrina.

"I meant every word of it. You're the best."

"Thank you." I smiled back.

"Isn't it traditional for the bride and groom to dance?" Amber said stirring a bit.

"I don't dance." Katrina and I said together and then burst out in laughter.

Katrina looked over towards Amanda and motioned with her finger to come over.

"Fill up my champagne maid." Katrina ordered.

Amanda quickly hustled and filled up the champagne.

"Can we go home now?" Amanda begged.

"No, Lady Natasha will say when you can leave."

Amanda sighed and returned over to the wall where Lauren was.

"Those maid uniforms do look good." Jessica complimented Katrina on her purchase.

"Should see the rubber nurse outfit I have on order. Turns me on just thinking about it." Katrina said.

"Does that mean I get sponge baths now?" I said with a smile.

"Katrina isn't that sort of nurse." Natasha said. "I think she'll specialise in enemas and examinations but I'm sure you'll be glad to participate in that too."

"Oh, no problem." I said trying hard to hold back the sarcastic tone.

"Lady Natasha, if your new boy does decide to become your slave would it be okay if he performed oral sex on Steven? I would like him to experience it just once." Katrina asked.

"WHAT THE!" I said yelling, not believing my ears.

"That's no problem. Steven would have to return the favour of course." Natasha answered Katrina.

"Of course." Katrina agreed.

"NO WAY." I said in a shocked state.

Natasha and Katrina burst out in laughter.

"Sorry Steven. We only did it for your reaction." Katrina said giving me a big hug.

"Well it wasn't funny."

Everyone else in the room was smiling.

"Perhaps Stevie would like to try it; she's looks like a slut." Abby said.