The Office Boy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's evil." I said.

"No Steven, she's a genius. Now get naked and put it on." Katrina's smile was just as big as Jessica's

I took my clothes off and Samantha helped me put it on the empathy belly. Once it was on everyone laughed at me.

Jessica read out some of the literature that came with it. "Designed to give the wearer a simulation on what it's like to be pregnant. Features include 14kg of weight, centre of balance shift, posture change and lower backaches. It may also give the wearer higher blood pressure, shortness of breath, fatigue, irritability, increased frequency of urination and change of body temperature. Will also cause changes in self image and sexual abilities."

I slowly and carefully walked over to my chair and sat down. "Okay get it off, the joke is over."

"You okay Steven?" Katrina asked.

"Its pushing on my stomach and other organs, it's making it hard to breathe."

"Yeah sucks don't it. It will stay on for another 24 hours." Katrina gave me her mobile phone. "Ring Natasha and thank her."

I rang Natasha's number and waited for an answer.

"Natasha speaking." Natasha said.

"Hi, it's Steven." I said.

"Oh I hope you are enjoying my present."

"You are the most evil person I know Natasha." I said as dry as possible. "But I have been ordered against my will to say thank you, so thank you."

"Anytime Steven, I love giving these sorts of things to you."

"I can't even sit right Natasha, its hot, I'm starting to sweat and it's pulling my back into unnatural positions."

Natasha laughed. "You'll survive. Now rest up and don't over exert yourself. That goes for Katrina too."

"Would you like to speak to her now?"

"No, I'll call her later."

"Happy Anniversary, Bye.

"Bye."

I hung up the phone and gave it back to Katrina.

"Now this is what I call a fifty-fifty investment in having a child." Katrina smiled.

I gave an obvious fake smile. "Thank you very much."

"What's wrong Steven? Moody already?"

--

10th of October 2004

I was outside doing some chores when Jessica came running out.

"Steven, there is someone at the door, she's asking for Katrina, looks like someone has beaten her up, I think she's a whore."

"I think I know who it is."

I went inside to the front door, just as I thought it was Katrina's sister, Paula.

"Paula, what happened?" I said.

"Where's Katrina?" Paula ignored my question.

"She's out, come in."

I lead Paula to the kitchen, Paula sat down in a chair and touched some of her wounds

"Who's this?" Jessica asked.

"Jessica and Samantha, this is Paula, Katrina's long lost sister."

Jessica was shocked. "Katrina doesn't have any family."

"She does now."

I reached for the phone and rang Katrina.

"Katrina, where are you? You need to come home quick"

"I'm at your parents', why what's wrong?" Katrina asked.

"What are you doing there?" I said angrily. "Doesn't matter, just come home, your sister is here, someone has bashed her, she is a bit of a mess."

"Okay, I'll be there soon."

"Drive safe, bye."

I hung up the phone.

"Katrina will be here soon." I said.

"Steven, I need to speak to you in private." Jessica said pointing me towards the door to the lounge room.

"What Jessica?" I said softly

"Who is she?"

"She's Katrina's sister."

"Seriously? Where did she come from?"

"A few months ago Katrina was going though this thing about reading up on how to be a parent or something and she started missing hers. So we found her parents grave and when we read it said they had two daughters. So we tracked down Katrina's sister and Paula is it."

"You sure it's her."

"Katrina secretly had her DNA tested. They are related."

"She's a whore, look how she is dressed and wears her make up"

"We know, it cost Katrina a hundred dollars just have lunch with her."

"I don't trust her. We should keep an eye on her." Jessica continued to whisper.

"Agreed."

"I'll go get the first aid kit, go back into the kitchen and start cleaning her up."

I went back into the kitchen and wetted a towel and handed it to Paula.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I fell over." Paula was obviously lying.

"That was some fall to get a black eye, bleeding nose and a busted lip."

"Yeah well it happens."

I went over to the freezer and got out some ice packs, "Here, put these on your eye and lip."

---

Katrina came busting through the front door and into the kitchen.

"What happened?" She yelled.

"I hope you didn't rush over here." I said concerned.

Katrina ignored me. "What happened to you Paula?" She sat down on the chair next to her.

"She fell over." Jessica said sarcastically.

"Who hit you?" Katrina asked.

"No one." Paula shed a tear.

"Tell me."

"Some guy I was staying with, I owed him a lot of money and when I finally paid it all back he hit me for being so late."

"You should have told me, I could have helped."

"I don't even know you and you don't know me. How could you help?"

"I have my ways."

"He has his ways too, look at me." She waved her hand to her face. "It was my problem to solve anyway."

"If you don't know me, then why did you come here?"

"Because I think you are my sister, I'm not sure why, I just feel it. I remember having a little sister, I can't remember her but I know I had one."

"Well, I have checked you out, I check everyone out, even Steven and the facts say you are my sister. Even our DNA is close."

"Where did you get my DNA from… chewing gum." Paula tried to break a smile but it hurt. "I leave that stuff around everywhere."

"Do you need a place to stay?" Katrina asked.

"You've done well for yourself, nice house and husband; I don't think I'm the type of person you want around here."

"Its ok, we have counted the good silverware." Samantha said.

"Samantha!" Katrina said. "Watch yourself."

Jessica didn't intervene; she thought Samantha was right not to trust Paula.

"I would like you to stay. I want to at least get to know you a bit." Katrina followed up.

"You've done the background checks. You know what you need to know."

"I know you are university educated and are a registered nurse who happens to make a living by working the streets."

"I have to get by somehow."

"Don't you have any dignity?"

"Dignity doesn't put food in your stomach or a roof over your head." Paula yelled. "I had to survive anyway I could."

"You would have gotten a trust fund like I did when you turned eighteen."

"I built up a lot of debt in those five years on the streets and the rest went to gambling but I managed to keep enough to complete a nursing course but that led to nowhere."

"Just answer me this question. Do you think you can be better than what you are?"

"I am better than what I have to do to get by." Paula said firmly.

"Good answer, I think I can help you then. Jessica, do you think we can help her?"

"One way or another, but she has to give herself to us first."

"What are you two on about?" Paula said touching her swollen lip.

"How do I put this, Jessica and I insist on complete control within this house and the people that stay here."

"Well it's your house, so I guess it's your rules."

"That's part of it I guess but there are also consequences for breaking the rules."

"Do you spank your husband and call him a naughty boy? Because I have had clients who liked that, it didn't do much for me but they got off on it." Paula tried to smile at her own joke but her lip made it painful.

"Jessica and I would consider that very tame." Katrina looked over towards me. "My feet please Steven."

I slid off the chair and onto the floor; I took off Katrina's shoes and socks and massaged her feet.

"What were you saying about dignity?" Paula said glancing down towards me.

"My slave considers it a privilege to attend to my feet, don't you slave?"

"Yes Mistress." I said.

"That sort of talk is worth three hundred dollars an hour." Paula said, she wasn't that shocked of Katrina's and mine relationship.

"Jessica and I offer our services free to a select few, do you want to be one of those privileged few?"

"Look Katrina, all I need is a place to stay for a while and then I'll be gone again."

"So you can spread your legs for anyone with a little cash." Jessica interrupted. "We can help you put that behind you, turn you into a respectable person. Just like I have with Samantha."

"I can look after myself." Paula said. "I've done well so far."

"Look in the mirror, you're a mess and the fact that you came to me for help, someone you hardly know tells me that I am probably the only thing left in your miserable existence." Katrina said throwing a bloody cloth in front of Paula.

Paula went silent; she just sat there still attending to her wounds.

"Well?" Katrina said after a few minutes.

"I don't want to free load off you nor do I want your money."

"That's fine. Everything has a price here."

Paula went quite again and then said. "I need to go back to my friend's apartment and get my stuff."

"You won't need those things here."

"Don't be stupid, all I have is what I'm wearing and what is in my bag."

"Don't call her stupid." Jessica yelled.

Jessica beat me to it; I was ready to tell Paula off.

"Thank You Jessica, I'll let your rudeness slide this time Paula but next time I won't be so forgiving. I'll get you some new things to wear, something more respectable."

Paula smirked; this was a big joke to her. Paula had always been independent for as long as she could remember and she only listened to one person and that's herself.

"Katrina, I want to take her downstairs." Jessica said.

"You don't need my permission. I'm in no condition to help my sister nor would I feel right doing it even if I wasn't pregnant."

Jessica grabbed Paula by the wrist. "Come with me."

Paula rolled her eyes but went with Jessica anyway, Katrina, Samantha and I followed.

"Do you always begin tours of your house down here?" Paula said making one of the chains hanging from the ceiling swing.

"Who said anything about a tour?" Jessica said. "But if you insist. This is Katrina's dungeon; this is where she trains, punishes and pleasures her slaves and others."

"Paula. Right now you fall into the other category. Jessica, please continue." Katrina said.

"What do you mean?" Paula said starting to realise the situation she was in.

"Kneel." Jessica said casually.

Paula didn't pay attention, she kept the chain swinging.

"I said kneel!" Jessica grabbed Paula by the hair and forced her to the ground.

"Let go you skank." Paula yelled back.

Jessica slapped Paula across the face. "Would you like another black eye to match the one you already have? You will submit to me, you will call me by my proper title Mistress Jessica."

Paula spat at Jessica, just missing her face.

Katrina sat upright in her chair.

"Relax and let Jessica work." I said squeezing Katrina's hand gently.

Again Jessica slapped Paula across the face, the strike sounded like a bolt of lightning ripping apart a tree. A visible red mark of Jessica's hand print was left on Paula's cheek.

Paula put her hand to her cheek trying to stop the pain.

"The rope please Samantha." Jessica asked.

Samantha took some rope from the bench and gave it to Jessica.

Forcefully Jessica tied Paula's hands behind her back and her ankles together.

Paula tried to get her way out of her bonds but Jessica made sure that was impossible.

Jessica ripped Paula's handbag away from her and started to empty the contents.

"Give it back. My life is in there." Paula pleaded.

"A few dozen condoms." Jessica said holding up the box. "I guess that's a few days supply. Trashy lipstick and other make up." She threw them away without really looking for a target. She counted out some coins. "One dollar and forty five cents, personally I don't think you're worth even that." She threw the coins over her shoulder, the bounced around before settling across the room. "Ten syringes with needles still in there original packaging, might plays darts on your arse later." Jessica unfolded a piece of paper. "A recent blood test, I think everyone here will be surprised to hear that you are clean. What else do we have here? A driver's license, casino membership card, and a government welfare card."

"Put it back. I need it all." Paula yelled but starting to get upset.

"That isn't your life anymore. Katrina and I will build a new life for you. We haven't failed yet."

"Just put it back please." Paula almost cried.

"What's that in your mouth" Jessica forced Paula's mouth open. "A tongue ring, do the guys pay extra for a whore with a tongue ring? Does it really make oral sex better?" I wasn't sure if Jessica was curious or just mocking.

"No complaints yet."

"Samantha go upstairs to our room and get my needle/piercing kit."

Samantha left the room within a second.

"No complaints you say." Jessica said undoing her pants and sitting in Paula's face. "Practise your craft whore."

Paula tried to lick Jessica to orgasm but she didn't react and after about half a minute Jessica got up and did up her pants again.

"Did nothing for me." Jessica said bored. "The tongue ring has got to go."

"Maybe it's just you, up tight bitch."

"Oh you really want that matching black eye don't you?"

"No." Paula said softly and looking away.

"No what?" Jessica said.

"No Jessica."

"Use my proper title and look at me when you say it."

Paula turned to face Jessica and said. "No Mistress Jessica." There wasn't a bit of sincerity about it.

Samantha returned and gave the kit to Jessica who then immediately pulled out a pair of pliers.

"Open your mouth and present your tongue." Jessica ordered

Paula kept her lips pressed shut.

"I can be gentle about this or I can just rip the damn ring out. Make your choice."

Without being told Samantha knelt down where Paula was and forced her mouth open.

Jessica forced off the bead on the piercing and within seconds it was off.

Paula's hands were retied above her head to the ceiling, she stood there stretched out on her toes.

Jessica held a knife to Paula's neck, Paula trembled in fear she had no idea Jessica would never hurt someone in such a way. Jessica smiled at the reaction and then proceeded to cut away Paula's shirt and then her skirt and stockings.

"A whore without underwear, no surprises there, is that for easy customer access?"

Paula didn't answer.

Jessica walked around Paula a few times inspecting her body. "Just as I thought you have a great body but it has undergone years of abuse." Jessica stopped in front and pulled on Paula's nipple rings, causing her to screen in pain.

Paula also had her clit hood pieced and three things down each labia. A small tattoo of a butterfly was on her left butt cheek.

Jessica rubbed Paula's clit who felt a spike of joy throughout her body. "Oh you like that? I can do much more but that is something you must earn. First we will remove this clit piercing as well as the nipple piercing."

"Please Jessica… Mistress Jessica, I need the clit piercing." Paula almost begged.

Jessica turned in response at the proper use of her name. "Why?" Jessica was intrigued.

"You don't understand, it's the only way I get any enjoyment out of work. Most of my clients, well almost all, don't have a clue."

Jessica smiled. "You are no longer a whore and I know how to pleasure a woman, so does Katrina and Samantha. Steven I'm told is getting better all the time."

"So you're all lesbians?"

"I thought that was obvious but yes. I am one, Samantha is mostly one and Katrina is Bi-sexual. Anyway, time to remove the metal work.

Jessica spent the next few minutes removing the nipple and clit piercings. She left the labia piercing alone.

"Katrina, do you have some padlocks?" Jessica asked.

"There are some good quality ones in the top left hand draw in the store room." Katrina replied.

"Thank you. Samantha, go get me three please."

"Yes Mistress Jessica." Samantha said and left the room once again.

"What are the locks for?" Paula asked,

"Oh nothing." Jessica said pulling on one ring for a moment. Jessica slid one finger into Paula's pussy, then a second and third. "I bet I could get my whole fist up here and perhaps the other."

"Don't try."

"I'm not. You'll be practising abstinence for a very long time I expect."

Samantha returned with the padlocks and gave them to Jessica.

Jessica ripped open the packets of padlocks and gave the keys to Samantha. "Give these to Katrina." Jessica snapped each padlock shut between each two opposite rings.

"Take them off!" Paula yelled. "Take them off now!"

"I can't even if I wanted to. Katrina has the keys."

Paula turned to Katrina. "What sort of sicko does this sort of thing?"

"Steven, take your clothes off please." Katrina said.

"Take yours off too Samantha." Jessica followed.

Samantha and I took our clothes off.

Paula was speechless; she didn't know what to make of it.

"Our slaves are constantly chastised. They have never seen or touched their genitals since we first locked them."

"You are both insane."

"No, we both like to get the best out of people and to do that requires total control."

"You're not doing that to me."

"We already are. We do what we like."

"I regret coming here, I regret ever meeting you!" Paula screamed.

"In time you'll learn to appreciate what we are doing for you. I promise you'll be a better person for it."

---

Katrina flicked over a page in the baby book she was reading. Every night before bed she would read, I found it annoying.

I stared at the ceiling bored. "I bet those books contradict each other."

"Uh huh." Katrina ignored me.

I laid there for a few more minutes.

"What were you doing over my parent's house today?"

Katrina closed her book and dropped it onto the floor.

"Talking to your mother."

"About?"

"Babies, being a mother, stuff you would roll your eyes at."

"I don't know what you are worried about; believe me when I keep saying you will be a great mother."

She sighed. "Steven, I don't have a clue, my body is changing, my emotions change by the second. Everything is out of control. I don't know what to do."

"You have me, you have your friends and so will our baby. You know we won't let you down."

"Steven we are enrolling in child birthing classes."

"Are those the ones where you practise breathing and the fathers wish they were dead?"

Katrina smiled. "Perhaps you'll get a chance to show off your empathy belly."

I place a hand on Katrina's swollen stomach. "The real thing looks so much better though. You really are so sexy." I slid my hand up her body and cupped her enlarged breast."

We kissed for a little while and then she backed away. "No Steven, we aren't playing."

"Well let me worship your body."

"Be gentle."

---

11th of October 2004

Katrina, Jessica, Samantha and I were already halfway through our breakfast when Paula came down. She carefully lowered herself onto the chair while she supported the locks between her labia she probably discovered that sharp and sudden movements hurt the unsupported locks.

"What's for breakfast?" Paula asked.

Katrina pushed a box of cereal across the table, as she chewed her food

"Don't you have any left over pizza or something I can heat up?" Paula turned her nose up at the processed wheat.

"Paula." I said. "Eat what you are given, eat it all and then try to beg for more. Jessica and Katrina have a habit of forgetting to feed us three meals a day but they never forget themselves, understand?"

Jessica and Katrina smiled at my explanation.

Katrina swallowed her mouthful of food. "We're going shopping for you today Paula, we'll decide what you'll wear and then we are going to buy some things for the baby. Steven I want you to start painting the baby's room and Paula you'll be expected to do chores, there is a list outside the slave's room, the room you slept in."

123456...9