All Comments on 'The Office Christmas Party Setup'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudeover 5 years ago
Deserves Six Stars... Yowza!!!!

Outstanding story, sexy characters, no editing errors, good pace, left me wanting more (Like some Chocolate...) the visions you've left me with of office liaisons with shipping, ski trips, multiple hot women all in one king sized bed with me (err him...).

I hope you win and I hope you add more later...

Outstanding...

Thanks,

FDD

Crazy2WheelerCrazy2Wheelerover 5 years ago
Excellent!!

This scenario was very enjoyable (I'm not a spelling/punctuation Nazi) and the many options to continue with this group appears to be great. Awesome.

BRAVO!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Outstanding

A superb piece of work from one of the best writers in the business

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yeah, definitely calls for a sequel or three...

The ski trip, shipping Stacy, and I'm sure there's plenty more that can be conjured up.

plugszplugszover 5 years ago
Outstanding

Now this is a awesome read! I do hope there is another chapter or more coming for this one.

General_OGeneral_Oover 5 years ago
More

Great story there has to be more chapters please write the next one.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
Great story as always.

Good luck in the contest and merry Christmas ( way early 😊)

munkibmunkibover 5 years ago
We want more!

This definitely needs a sequel... what happens after? How many more ladies want to get into his pants? Endless possibilities!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

You are on a roll with this one! Needs more chapters!

waiukmanwaiukmanover 5 years ago
A very good story.... Unfinished

I loved this story......

How about Ch. 2 to finish where you left off... I want to know how the 4some went....

devildog0302devildog0302over 5 years ago
This could become a mini series

I’d like to read more. Lots more holidays, vacations, office interludes to write about.

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 5 years ago

That was great.... But not finished. This has got long legs. Please let it run.

MikeantleerMikeantleerover 5 years ago
Please continue

Hope this story is gong to run on. ...

Well written as Always

slm59slm59over 5 years ago

I concur with your other readers. This was an awesome story and I would love to see you continue it. Thanks!

katranmankatranmanover 5 years ago
And then?

A 5 ***** start like this needs a middle and a finish. Turn it loose!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Fun

Having been in an engineering office, I just wish it had been like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic fantasy, and well written.

.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 5 years ago
Oooh!

I want to go to that Xmas party!!! And I sure want to be one of those women in that room with him!! Had me creaming my panties. You are a wonderfully sensual and sexual writer. Please keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I need a sequel!

We need more!! A long weekend with Edna, a story with Stacy from shipping, and Amorous Amanda. The possibilities are endless!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent work, as always!

Great, distinctive and totally believable characters, colorful and detailed scenarios... resulting in a terrific fantasy! Keep up the good work!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

Loved it but I agree that a followup chapter is needed!

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 5 years ago
just loved it

Had to keep reading and hung on every word .. so good. More please

charlie48charlie48over 5 years ago
Wonderful sexy fantasy

Next chapter ASAP, loads of directions this could go!

ThesilveredfoxThesilveredfoxover 5 years ago
Any job vacancies?

I would like the chance to find out if I had the stamina shown. However, in the mean time this story has plenty of scope for several more chapters I suggest.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Very Enjoyable

Mike is back in the game! The women at his work place are lined up and ready to welcome him. He sure appears to have remembered how to satisfy and pleasure a woman. His quick recovery also proves what a stud he is. This does need some follow up chapters of his time with each of these wonderful ladies. I hope that don’t get jealous while fighting for his attention and cock. Thank You and Good Luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next?

I second all requests for Michael's sexual adventures to continue!

jmcharl1jmcharl1over 5 years ago
Perfect where it ended

I have to say that though further chapters would be appreciated this story ends perfectly.

Part of this story’s appeal is the transition from a man who is a platonic gentleman with his female co-workers to one being seduced by said bevy of beautiful babes.

Hope you’re one of the top 3. 🙂

toobytoobyover 5 years ago
Good luck on the contest!

Great fantasy :) It just so happens that my grandmother is named Evelyn, and my great grandmother is Edna. Hmmm, good old-fashioned names. Just a weird coincidence. But yes, please continue!

csoshcsoshover 5 years ago
Wonderful.

This story is, as usual, excellent, well crafted and superbly written. And thoroughly enjoyable.

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 5 years ago
Encore! Please!!!

Others have already said it. Further tales of Mike and his newfound outlook on life would be MOST appreciated by many, including myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sexy story.

Loved this fantasy but I also think it ended just fine as is. With your excellent writing skills, a new adventure may be the best course. Thanks for the inspiration!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very nice!

Wow! This was wonderful! Nice references to happenings in previous storylines. I hope you continue this storyline especially with Edna and some of the other ladies!

Bullrider14Bullrider14over 5 years ago
Keep it going

Please keep this,story line going. Does he use the key? More with Edna at the ski resort. Etc,etc...

sleeplessinVAsleeplessinVAover 5 years ago
Se-quel! Se-quel!! Se-quel!!!

That is all. Fun story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The logistics and details aren’t believable

No woman will take her dress off and let it pool on a dirty public bathroom floor... she’d hike it up flip It over her back just enough to get fucked... I should know ;)

Some scenes had the girls leaving without wiping up after.. that’s another load of crock.

WoodbgoodWoodbgoodover 5 years ago
Easy winner.

It is easy to see how this story won the Christmas contest. Great job as always.

Woodbgood

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can it continue?

Great work. This is a fantastic story and it is easy to read .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
the rooster

Brings to mind a story I heard about one of our former presidents and his first lady, Roosevelt, Coolidge? no difference. The couple was touring a farm that had a flock of chickens and the mrs. noted that a rooster was walking around servicing one hen after another. She said, "my that rooster certainly seems to be able to take care of business. Are you up for that?" The president replied, "My dear, you did notice that he was not servicing the same hen each time!"

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
WOW

That was absolutely spectacular. I couldn't stop reading, as I was looking forward to what would happen next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Completely Implausible

No offense intended, but I couldn't finish reading this as the story seemed to just get more and more implausible the further it went. But each to their own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dear Anonymous:

If you're looking for plausible, you're on the wrong website.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Totally fun

Not only plausible but have had a very similar experience myself. Now none of the women were the power types as in this story but it was a hell of an experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful Story

Plausible or not I thoroughly enjoyed the story for what it was. I hope that there will be a sequel to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
FUNNY

That was a very funny story with some very determined women out to get Michael back into action. I had many laughs as I read the story. Well thought out and presented with good grammar and spelling allowing me to read through without having to stop and correct as I read.

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 3 years ago

I liked and enjoyed the story and would love to read a follow up that included all the lady's who he got panties from.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

quite good ... except too many players ...hard to keep track of who's who and hard to make up enough diversity to keep redundancy away

DazzyDDazzyDover 2 years ago

5 x merry Christmas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The END?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Needs a sequel :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a bunch of nonsense! Just some guy's fantasy about how women never act, but he wishes they did. I can't believe this won an award and is scored 4.81 as I write this. What crap.

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 2 years ago

Second time as good as the first fantasy is okay still want a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have to revisit this awesome fantasy every few weeks, whether I need it or not!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very, very good story, please keep writing, thank you for the escapism

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1P11 months ago

Wonderful fantasy and well constructed story. Full of planning, seduction, teasing and nudity. I can only hope if I am ever in that sad situation that a strong woman would take care of me in a similar way.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A nice story, a little wild and unbelievable, but office and Christmas parties have been know to spin out of control.

I was always checking out one particular good looking guy in finance. Our company party was usually held in a small bar with live music, 110 or so would usually show, there was a place to dance but it was pretty tight. The finance guy and I found ourselves pressed together at the bar but he wasn't interested maybe because I was married. At about 10pm, I was dancing with a dozen women and three to four guys, as I said it was pretty tight, tits and hips were pressing together. At one point I was grinding on the black guy from the network group or maybe it was the other way around but he felt hard. Then he stopped and headed to the bar, I followed him over, ordered a drink and teased him with, "Hey, why did you stop, it was starting to feel good." His gold wedding ring glimmered against his brown fingers holding his drink, he smiled, "Yeah, we were getting hot out there. I took several long sips and soon drained my drink, I suggested we go elsewhere but wasn't expecting the cold computer environments in the basement of the building. It did offer privacy.Pretty soon we were kissing, my blouse and bra were off, his brown fingers kneading my milky white tits, I hiked up my skirt, he lifted me on a desk, took off my panties, within seconds my eyes were feasting on his long hard cock, he plunged it into me, OMG, WTF was I doing? We were loud, hot with passion, I didn't even notice the freezing air of the room. He fucked nice and hard, I pushed back at his cock, after fifteen of so minutes he was breathing hard as his cum flooded into my pussy. He backed away to a chair and sat back, his long black cock dangling wet and limp between his legs; I lay on the desk tits hanging off to my sides, my legs spread, his cum leaking from my pussy. We were exhausted, but recovered and he fucked me again, very long and hard from behind, I was moaning loudly has he drove his shaft into my pussy. It was one hell of an after party.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good premise.

But too many women.

Gave up at bottom of page 4.

You wrote COMPLEMENT when you meant COMPLIMENT.

You wrote WEARS when you meant WARE.

You wrote TOO when you meant TO.

Three stars.

DuncanitaDuncanita10 months ago

This needs more...

oldtwitoldtwit6 months ago

A good story, plenty silly but nicely put together.

As an aside, it makes me laugh that an "Anon" below starts to write a story in the comments, why not do the job properly and log in an post a full story?

oldsage_1oldsage_16 months ago

Great story! I had to come back and reread before reading Chapter 2 you just published.

Cheers

SAGE

WoodencavWoodencav6 months ago

Wow really enjoyed this storey again for the second time after I saw the next chapter published to refresh my memory, really looking forward to the next chapter. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

oldmanbill69oldmanbill695 months ago

Every mans dream!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

SIMILAR Stories