The Office Crush

Story Info
The pretty office crush and her lovely feet!
3.1k words
4.29
15.2k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel228
angel228
168 Followers

The Office Crush

Shipra Khanna was my latest crush at work. She was a cute bombshell. Her skin was fair with a pink glow in it. That provided a very nice complement to white- or yellow-colored clothes when she wore them. This was one of the new branches of my company which was being set up in Gurugram. A very new office which was still getting filled in as new employees were being hired. Parts of the building were still under construction and even the operational floors still needed finishing touches. So, you could expect a few packages, tiles, boards and random construction material in various corners or unused floors.

The company had won a new contract from one of the foreign banks. To ensure the highest level of security for the bank, a separate access area on a different floor was set up. This floor was largely unused and one wing was still under construction but it also provided for the perfect area to set up the new restricted zone for the bank's network to be accessed by our company. There were only 5 of us that kick started the project. I thanked heavens when Shipra and I turned out to be two of those five. It meant that I could spend more time with her. There were either long sync up meeting every day or a bunch of bank employees would come over and go through presentations where we would sit in the large meeting rooms watching the presentation on the projector screens.

Well, most of the others were watching them. For me, it just meant that I could spend more time admiring my latest object of desire. The long hair, the cute smile, the glint in her eye, thin waist, shapely ass, and those cute feet! It was hard for me to concentrate on anything else. Especially whenever she wore those anklets, I would not be able to pry my eyes away from her feet. The little tinkle whenever she walked, would keep drawing me towards them. I would purposefully not sit next to her but rather behind her so I could admire her without hesitation or fear of being caught. There, instead of looking at the projector board, I would pretend to take notes and look at her exposed back, outline of her bra or her feet under the chair.

She would wear flip-flops or bellies which she would slide off from her feet and then cross the legs at the ankles putting them under the chair. This gave me a very clear view of her pretty soles, smooth heels and sometimes her long toes depending on how she crossed her legs. She really used to take care of her feet! They were smooth and pink and always clean. When she wore flip-flops, you could see her long toe-nails that were always painted tastefully depending on some or the other thing that was in the news. Cricket series going on - they were painted a brilliant blue, Test matches - French pedicure with white tips, Diwali - rangoli style painted toenails, you get the idea.

When we started sitting in the secure area, I had the good fortune of getting a seat diagonally across her with an aisle in the middle. So, I was not in the same cubicle as her but the one across from her. I sat next to the entrance of one cubicle and she sat in that position in her cubicle. It meant that I could position one of the monitors in such a way so people would think that I am looking at the screen but I would look past it to admire Shipra. Her face, her smile and also her legs and feet under the desk which she would keep on the bar under her desk. When the seats were assigned, I had made sure that I arrange the furniture and computer screens in a way such that the body of the person sitting across would face me. I could admire her lovely soles from that angle all I wanted without anyone knowing.

Despite me being so much into her, she did not even acknowledge my presence. During the lunch hours she would either go to her friends that were not in the project and catch up with them or sit with Vikram who was in the project, outgoing, good looking and had a really fancy bike. I on the other hand was a bit out of shape, introverted, wore glasses, stuck to my work and took public commute home. As the project got into more later stages, work pressure started increasing on all of us. We had to complete an initial proof of concept to ensure that the client likes what we could do. As usual, bunch of things were over-promised with a very aggressive timeline. India, after all, was the hub of cheap labor in software industry.

I did not have too much to complain. Despite the many distractions, I was ahead on my module and loved working late night just to absorb more of the beautiful sight diagonally across my work area. On one of those late nights, very close to a prominent festival - Holi, it was just me, Vikram and Shipra working late in the restricted area. Due to the restricted area, we did not have any file access outside so it meant the work needed to be wrapped up when we were inside. Vikram soon wrapped up his work and headed out saying his goodbyes. He was headed home on a leave for a few days and had a train to catch. That left just me and Shipra. She walked him out to the exit door where he used his badge to get the exit door to open effectively clocking out for the day and left. Shipra remained inside and started making phone calls chit-chatting with her friends. I also locked my computer and picked up a printout holding it up so I could look at her full figure as she sauntered around.

She was walking around in the area casually kicking around the corners of the long bride like corridors or stepping on different patterns on the floor as she talked. She climbed up a small stack of big metallic tiles put in the corner, then stepped on the stack next to it and then jumped down. Then she turned around and while yapping away repeated the pattern. Climb up, step on to the next and jump down. At this point there was no one around on our floor. The night light pattern had kicked in and most of the lights in the building were also off limiting visibility. Suddenly, I heard a loud crash.

As soon as she made her last jump off the stack of large tiles, they slid and started falling. Shipra let out a yelp as the tile crashed on her shoe. Due to this set of tiles falling, the other one got disturbed as well and slid backwards. There, a few of them went right through the gap between the fiberglass and the base of the bridge like corridor and shot down. Free falling two stories, it crashed on top of a fountain, broke its top which crashed into a conference room's glass completely shattering it. Thankfully the office was empty so nobody got hurt.

Shipra limped back in our area worried about the damages that she had caused. She sat in her chair and started catching her breath.

"Ow Vijay!! My foot really hurts. Those stupid heavy tiles fell on my foot.", she said.

My mouth was left open. She knew my name!? I was excited.

She removed her belly shoe and clutched her foot. I was excited to see her foot up close out of the shoe. Her toenails were painted in nice bright colors like that of the rainbow. A different color on each toe. The tile had fell on her foot but fortunately had landed on her metallic toe ring. It seemed to have taken the brunt of the fall and had actually protected the foot from injury. However, it had gotten deformed and was squeezing the toe now.

Shipra tried to pry the toe ring with her fingers. She then tried to slide it off by trying to put her nails under it. But it was clutching the toe tightly and did not move a bit.

"Do you have nails?", she said. "Maybe you can try to pry this off by using them."

"Well, let me take a look", I said.

I could hardly believe it! The pretty feet after which I had lusted for so long would be there in my hands. Shaking with excitement, I held her sole in the palm of my hand and proceeded to examine her toes up close. I could feel my dick starting to harden in my pants. The whole situation was surreal. The toe ring on her second toe had flattened with the impact. I ran my fingers on her toes and nails feeling the soft skin and the smooth texture of the nails under the pretext of examining the situation better. I ran my fingers between the toes and tried pulling on the ring. It was really tight and did not slide or turn around.

I tried pressing the ring with my hands but it did not give at all. Immediately, an idea struck my head.

"Well, I have an idea but it is a bit unorthodox and weird. If you are fine with it, we can give it a shot.", I said.

"Do whatever you can! This pain is getting too much."

"Well, I can try using my teeth to press this back into shape enough for you to take it off. Does that make sense?"

Her eyes grew big on hearing my idea. She took a small pause before nodding and giving me a go ahead.

She continued sitting in the chair as I proceeded to sit down on the floor in front of her. I held the sole of her foot in my palm and slowly lifted it towards my mouth. Despite the pain, I could sense her sexual arousal from the situation. The little flush of red color in her cheeks, her quivering lips and that look in her eye! I opened my mouth wide and inserted the first two toes in my mouth trying to get to their base. I used my tongue to provide lubrication with my saliva around the ring. I licked the toes real good making them sloppy with my saliva and then tried to move the ring around with my fingers. It did not help with getting off the ring but certainly took me to my world of lust where I had imagined doing all this to her and more.

So, I decided to go for a different angle to get to the toe ring after getting my fill of making them slick with my saliva. This time, I went directly for the ring as you would grip them from a plier but using my teeth instead. I put my mouth directly on the base of the poor little trapped toe and bit hard on the sides of the ring. I could immediately feel it give a little and get a bit back in shape. I immediately turned it around and then used my hands to spread out the big toe and all the smaller ones except the second toe to either side. This left the second toe sitting out on its own with a bright orange color painted on its nail shining like the smooth coat on M&M's. I inserted it in my mouth, this time engulfing its entire length and reaching the toe ring. Next, I bit down hard on the now rotated toe ring, getting it back into a round enough shape. I pulled it out using my fingers looking directly into Shipra's eyes.

She had a relieved expression with a lusty look in her eyes. I proceeded to pocket the ring in the top pocket of my shirt and decided to linger for a little bit trying to extend the moment. I gently kept massaging her toe and the ball of her foot. There was no apparent damage. The toe ring had really saved her. I caressed the sole of her foot carefully. It was the object of my desire for such a long time. I knew I was getting really hard but I was enjoying the moment. I kept looking in her eyes and kept feeling her soft foot.

"Uhm... that was... that was very nice of you. Thank you so much. This is feeling so good!", she said.

Then her eyes started to wander as she started reflecting back at the incident. "Vijay, do you think anyone would notice the damage and come up to question us?", she said.

"The guard would have arrived by now if he would have heard something. I think they are all out having dinner and rest of the office is deserted so nobody would have seen anything.", I said.

"You think so... I am so worried! So much damage caused. I don't want to be held responsible for the damages due to carelessness. I don't want it to cause any financial repercussions. Just last week, Samarth was fined 10K for breaking the glass door by opening it too wide.", she said.

"Yeah, that sounded like a lot of damage. I wonder when they will start looking into it. Maybe it could be seen as an accident where the tiles slipped as they were not kept securely and it was no body's fault.", I reassured her.

"Yeah, I hope you are right but I wish there was a way which could put me totally in the clear.", she said.

"Well, we could wait it out till next day to ensure that our attendance logs at the entry/exit door don't place us anywhere near the damages.", I said.

"What do you mean!? Spend the night here? In office? And tomorrow is Holi, what about that?", she sounded worried.

"Well up to you then. Let's think it out. We are the only two in office right now. If we swipe out now, they will place us at the time of damages for sure. We will be the last ones leaving before the weekend on which there is not going to be too many people coming in due to the festival.

Fortunately for us, this is restricted zone so there are no cameras here. They won't be able to see what really went wrong. So, if we waited for a few hours and make a silent exit, no one will be able to place us here at the time of damages", I explained.

"That all makes sense but it still does not help us get out of this situation", she said.

I noticed that she had said help "us". So, all of a sudden not only did I exist but now we were together in this.

"Well, I think I have a plan but let me think it over to make sure that it makes sense.", I said. "Try to poke holes in it and hopefully between the two of us we will have a good solution"

"Ok, sure.", said Shipra.

"So, let's say when Vikram left, we left with him but tailgated instead of swiping out at the exit door. So effectively we left about half an hour to forty minutes ago."

"Uh, huh", Shipra caught on.

"Now, all we need is our record for arrival back on Monday at the right time." I continued.

"So somehow, we leave without swiping out and being seeing by anyone? How do we achieve that? The door won't open without a badge to let us out. Also, what guarantee is there that our little tailgating story would hold up?", she asked.

"It is going to be a bit tricky but this is how it will work. The restricted zone sensors are known to malfunction from time to time so the system is built with auto log-off at midnight to counter this specific problem. People swipe to log out and the system sometimes just fails to record that to database. I had even helped look into their system and database solution to try and take out all the problems but several corner cases still exist.

Next, from personal experience of working late, I know that the cleaning staff arrives late night for cleanup. They leave doors open when cleaning up the space to bring in supplies so it will give us a window to sneak out as they are cleaning the restrooms in the back.

Finally, the ground floor cameras should not be able to see us if we go one floor up and then take the stairs down all the way into the parking lot. This floor's cameras are currently unhooked due to restricted zone regulations, upper floor is still under construction, does not need a badge to get into the stairwell, and the stairwell itself does not have cameras.", I explained the full plan.

"Hmmm... but what about the fact that they won't see us at all on the cameras if they started checking for everyone?", she countered.

"Well, our absence in the entire footage only proves their own incompetence. They should be able to show us leave at some point otherwise how did we come back? Besides, it would take too much time and energy to check on everyone. They would probably end up checking different footages just around the incident", I said.

"The plan is functional and also the best one we have so far. Let us stick to it.", she said.

"Ok, in that case, we need to cease all activity, get out of the line of all the light sensors and stay really still. This way, the area will appear deserted when the cleaning crew arrives. I have seen them go towards restrooms in the back first so we need to be seated strategically to exit as soon as they go in there. Good thing that we have not been on the computers from the time since Vikram left so even if they checked our online activity, they would not be able to find anything."

"Sounds good!", she said.

I chose a dark spot in the corner near the entry door. We both crawled under a desk and waited quietly. This was the first time I was sitting so close to Shipra. Her perfume was filling my nostrils and intoxicating me. In my head, we were both hiding like lovers running away from a powerful and cruel empire. After 15 minutes of inactivity the sensors switched off the lights. It was pretty dark now as we waited patiently. There was still some time to go till midnight which we had to spend confined close together in that small space.

To be continued...

angel228
angel228
168 Followers