The Office Crush Ch. 02

Story Info
The pretty office crush and her lovely feet!
3.6k words
4.34
11.5k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel228
angel228
168 Followers

The Office Crush - Ch. 02

While sitting close together huddled under the desk and waiting for midnight, Shipra decided to go through the plan one more time in more detail.

Shipra: "So, we logged out and went out at the same time with Vikram. We had swiped out, but the system did not recognize our entry. They can look at the camera footage and confirm that Vikram did indeed leave. We cannot use him as an alibi or say that we accompanied him since it will be disproven with the camera footage."

Me: "Maybe we tell them that we went upstairs to check out the upper floor and then left from there?"

Shipra: "And climbed down all the floors skipping the elevators? We might as well confess instead of this."

Me: "Ok, so what about if we left soon after and it is not our fault that the records don't show any entry of us. It is on them to find our footage in the video."

Shipra: "Big words but this will sound like too many coincidences! Even if our log out time was present in the system, we could keep calling it as fault in the camera or a blind spot issue, etc. Or maybe they won't even check up on us."

Me: "Yes, that makes sense."

At this point, I had a vague feeling that she was gonna ask me for a favor. I could sense that she already had something in mind and the gears in her head were turning.

Shipra: "So, you said that you helped look into their solution to find and fix problems. Any chance you still have the access to the database?"

I immediately understood where she was going with this and decided to find out how far had she thought this out.

Me: "Yes, I suppose so. I would need to check if they updated the admin passwords or not. But since it has not been long, I think it should still work."

Shipra: "So, would it be possible for you to make a couple of entries into the attendance database?"

I gave a surprised expression. The one with a look of shock on my face.

"Shipra, that sounds pretty serious! If they find out, they will surely fire me and could also press charges against me for falsifying records. I think this may be a criminal offence."

She backed down a little bit on hearing that. However, she silently took out her phone and started to search on the issue.

"Well, there is nothing concrete here that says anything one way or the other for laws in India."

I was also searching in the meantime and said, "Yes, but it clearly shows up as a crime in a few countries. Also, whether criminal offence or not, it certainly is a fire-able offence! Falsifying documents is a big issue."

Shipra backed down on hearing this. Pretty girls aren't used to hearing a no or not getting her way from someone.

"Ok, let us stick to the current plan and hope for the best even though it could create a huge financial burden on me or get me fired.", she said.

I did not answer mostly because I did not know how to respond to this. I felt that she was being unreasonable.

She started giving me the silent treatment. I wanted to give in immediately and try to win her over, but the situation did not have a good solution. I certainly did not want my career spoiled due to a small stupidity.

"Please drop this and let us focus on the escape at midnight when the cleaners come in. We need to be alert for that!", I said.

She nodded in agreement.

I continued, "remember, once we are out of this building, we cannot come back to do anything so make sure that it looks like we have left for the day. As it is the network cannot be accessed from outside the building as well."

"So, if we need to modify the attendance records, you need to take a stab at it now?", Shipra said immediately going back to her old thread.

This really annoyed me, but Shipra decided to play another card.

Despite our close proximity, she pulled herself even closer to me and put her hand on my thigh while looking into my eyes. She said, "After all that you did today, I was really looking forward for us working together and getting to know you better. But now I am not sure if I will even continue working here or get kicked out."

She started rubbing her palm on my thigh and I started getting goosebumps! My body had a natural reaction to this, and I became very aware of my stiffening member near her hand. My breathing also got heightened but I decided to stay quiet.

"Imagine all the time we could be spending working here together in this secluded area. All the late nights, no cameras, and all the fun we could be having!" With that, she kicked off her shoe and started rubbing her foot on my shin.

Ok, wow! I did not imagine her going full slut mode on me so quickly. I was mesmerized by her shining nail paint and the softness of her foot running on my shin over my trousers. She took her toes to the end of the pants and slid her toes in. I felt electricity running on my shin as the bare skin of her toe came in contact with the skin on my leg. I had a full raging boner at this point and did not care if she found out. I should not feel embarrassed by this, right?

"I know you like me! Let me give you a small preview of all the fun we are missing out on.", she said.

She moved back to sit on her hips. Then she swiveled around on her hips and brought her feet towards me. She rested one on my chest and the other on my thigh. "I know you were having fun earlier when you were taking off the toe ring. I saw your little friend there standing up with excitement."

She started drawing circles on my chest with her big toe and kept the other sole on my thigh, oh-so-close to my dick - that seemed to get even tighter despite being erect at this point. She started moving the sole up and down the length of my thigh driving me mad with pleasure and I ached for a touch on my penis from her.

It was dark under the desk, but our eyes were well adjusted to the darkness now. There was enough ambient light coming from the electronics in the room and under the desk which just gave a nice blueish glow to her skin. She looked so soft and so desirable. Her feet running all over me were driving me weak.

"Are you really gonna pass on this opportunity for us to start working together so closely? Look at my feet and tell me that you don't want to lick them up and down to your heart's fill?"

With that she raised her foot that was on my chest and put it in front of my face with the toes pointing forward like a ballerina's pose. I could see her dreamy, smooth and soft sole glowing in the ambient light so close to me. Just a tongue touch away! I had looked at it so many times from a distance. Spied on it from under the chair when sitting behind her. Looked at the shoe dangling from it under her desk as she worked. Now, it was here up-close and personal to me.

She finally said, "So, what do you say about updating the database records now? Do you wanna know learn what the future hold for you?"

I had no resilience left and I caved in immediately! "Yes, I want to learn more. I want us to work closely together. I will do everything to make it happen."

"Very good, let's get to it then!", said Shipra.

"I don't think I will be able to do anything right now with such a raging hard-on! I won't be able to concentrate on a single thing", I said.

Judging by her expression, I could tell that she was taken aback. She wanted to tease me to the point of no return to get a yes from me and get her work done first. She had not anticipated that it would leave me in a condition where I would not be able to concentrate at all. Now time was of the essence in the present situation. She could not leave me to cool down and then concentrate on the task at hand with midnight fast approaching and our exit plans around it.

Suddenly she had her game face on again. She gave a wicked smile and said, "Well, yeah! We can't leave you like this with all the blood draining away from your brain. Let us fix this!" Ok, I had no idea what was in store for me, but I had a feeling that I was going to like whatever was coming.

She gently shifted her foot from my thigh onto my penis and gently pressed down over my aching member. Ah! That was the touch I was longing for all this while. She brought the other foot down on my penis and gripped my penis between her arches. Then she gave me a wink and blew me a kiss and started moving her feet. The motion was not a typical up and down motion on my shaft but rather an alternating up and down motion with either foot. So, while the heel of one foot would be against the shaft, the toes of the other foot would be on the other side. She slowly and softly continued to alternate this motion with her pretty feet.

I moaned in appreciation and could not believe what was going on. Shipra switched tactics slightly now and gripped my penis between her arches once again but this time she started raising her legs up and down and running her feet over the length of my shaft. She increased the speed a bit and then with a slow deliberate motion opened her legs. That allowed her to grip my dick with the soles of her feet and gave her a much easier way to rub her feet over the length of my penis.

It was heavenly! I could feel the wetness get all the way through the various layers of fabric and making its way out. I was very aroused, but the motion and all its sensuality would not have taken me to a climax. I after all, was an expert mastubator who had clocked thousands of hours under my belt achieving orgasms. Added to it the fact that I had relieved myself just that afternoon helped my cause. So, it would take a little more doing to get me over the edge.

Shipra recognized this after a few more minutes of dry humping and decided it was time to step up her game. She locked her eyes with mine and leaned forward placing a hand on the hem of my jeans. She pulled on the belt releasing the buckle. It gave me a sensation of hundreds of butterflies in my stomach. The pleasure coupled with the nervousness was just at another level. She asked me to undo my jeans and I happily complied. She held the two ends and pulled them apart, effectively undoing my fly. I happily helped her with the situation and raised my hips and pulled down my pants and underwear in a swift motion.

The cool air of the room and the comfort of being in the open was much appreciated by my cock. I continued to push my jeans down all the way to my ankles. Shipra smiled at my desperation. "Oh! Somebody is in a real hurry", she said.

Me: "Like you won't believe it! I have dreamed of your feet for such a long time. They are so pretty and I have always admired them. I can't wait to experience this."

Shipra: "Oh really! Then let us give you the grand experience of your dreams."

She reached into her handbag and took out a small bottle of moisturizer. She opened it and proceeded to squeeze out a nice stream of moisturizer directly on my cock. I could tell that she was very experienced with what she did next.

She slid her right foot under my balls with the sole facing them and placed her right foot on top my cock with the heel on the balls and the toe on the shaft. My mind went numb with this first touch. It was the culmination of so many months of desire. She massaged the ball sack with her heel softly kneading the area. Then she proceeded to lift her foot and point her big toe running it on the underside of my cock on the dripping line of moisturizer making its way down. It was just heavenly. After smearing it on my cock with the nice up and down motion, she placed her foot squarely on top of it.

The softness of her sweet sole was to die for. She began sliding it up and down the length of the shaft and I could feel nearing the edge immediately. After a minute or so of this nice royal treatment and the toes of the bottom foot providing a gentle massage with a scrunch and release motion on the ball sack, I was experiencing euphoria! Then she proceeded to do something really extraordinary!

She used the toes of her left foot to grab the shaft of my cock. It was quite surprising And unexpected for me. However, it gave me appreciation for her long toes. The room was filled with all kinds of sweet noises. Her dainty little anklets were making a small tinkle every time she moved her foot up and down my shaft. The slickness of the moisturizer on my skin when created that very wet sticky oily noise with each motion of her toes. "Dub dub dub", it went.

My breathing started to get really fast paced and it might have given her the indication that I was nearly at my climax. She gripped my shaft with both her feet now and using the arches of her soles started moving them rapidly up and down my hot and very hard shaft. I was at the point of no return now. Typically, I would care about trying to prevent a mess and controlling where are my genetic matter landed but in this particular case, I just leaned back and decided to absorb the entire experience. I leaned back, closed my eyes and focused on the soft feet, the tinkle of the anklets and the sensations readying myself for the release.

I felt her fingers grab my ball sack gently massaging it and a lone finger softly gliding on the tube under the balls. This felt perfect in the moment as I erupted with a spasm after spasm jutting out my semen everywhere. I took a few minutes just lying down with my eyes closed enjoying the lightness in my head. Finally, I opened my eyes to see that the semen had landed everywhere and there was a huge quantity of it. I had not expected so much volume since I had relieved myself earlier but, here we were with a giant mess. I enjoyed the sight of the semen on Shipra's pretty feet. It was glowing in the ambient light and looking sexy on her pretty feet. I saw that a bunch of it had landed on her tight chudidaar as well.

She gave out a sigh and reached under her kurta undoing the knot on the chudidaar salwar. "Alright stud! That was quite a spray, so I am sure you got it all out of your system now." She said smiling at me. Let me take care of this mess while you take care of the situation with the attendance. With that she started to take off her salwar. I looked mesmerized at her pretty legs that looked so silky soft and had that perfect glow in the ambient light. She slid it all off and I kept looking at the milky thighs, the soft calves and the slender ankles as the appeared in view. Then she used the salwar as a rag and proceeded to wipe me off followed by her own feet.

"Well, we certainly can't leave any mess behind! That would create problems of its own. My kurta is long enough to pass off as a dress. No one is going to think that it is missing the salwar at this hour. Let me take care of all this while you do the needful", she said.

"What a sweet girl!", I thought dressing up. In that instant I dreamed of my life with her where she would pleasure me, provide sexual relief and clarity during crisis situations and help me overcome even the biggest obstacles. As she continued to clean up, I took out my laptop to connect to the network since I could no longer login on the computer at my desk. I pulled a network cable loose and plugged it into my laptop gaining access to the local network and set to work. We had only about an hour to go so there was no time to lose.

"Oh sweet! I still have admin privileges on this database", I exclaimed after a few minutes of trying things out. "I will need about 40 minutes of focus time for me to take care of this and ensuring that we don't leave any audit logs in the system for anyone to suspect anything."

"Wow! That is cutting it a bit close.", said Shilpa looking at the time but did not add anything more.

I set about my work furiously writing SQL code like there was no tomorrow. Around the 40-minute mark, I exclaimed, "I think I have got it!" She came around sitting close to me to peek into the screen now. I wrote a query and that pulled my attendance records for the last 10 days. Then I wrote another insert query and a success message showed up. She looked visibly excited with that outcome. I pulled her records one more time and it showed a new entry for me around the time Vikram left. Finally, I pasted in a delete query on the audit log table clearing the entries for the last two minutes.

Me: "Sweet! It works. Now for your records. Quick! Give me your badge number."

Shipra complied and no sooner did I pull up her records than we heard the elevators open up in the distance.

Shipra: "They are a bit early than what you predicted. Let us be done quickly and run."

Even as I punched in the next query inserting her record, we could hear the door swing open and saw the room fill with bright lights that had a blinding effect on our eyes that were acclimatized to darkness. A non-suspecting janitor entered the room with headphones stuffed into his ears making his way towards the back of the area. I hit a couple of shortcuts to replay queries from my history to pull records, delete audit logs, then quickly closed the lid of the laptop, unhooked it, and put it in the bag. As soon as he was inside, Shipra peeked around the door and then motioned me to go.

We both silently got up and walked out without making too much noise rather than making a mad dash for it. We called the elevator which was thankfully still at the floor and quietly went up with it.

"Do you think we got it?", said Shipra.

"Let's find out", I said pulling out the laptop as the lift stopped on the floor above and we exited on a dark floor.

We peered into the screen and Shipra jumped with joy hugging me. "You did it stud! That was some fine skills you showed back there. Now let us get out of here."

I turned on the flashlight on my phone and we made our way towards the exit. Just as we were about to exit, I noticed something and called it out pointing the light at it. "Whoa! Look"

Shipra: "What? Those wires on the wall next to the door?"

Me: "Yes! Exactly"

Shipra: "What about it?"

Me: "Remember the second part of the problem in our plan?"

Shipra: "You mean the video footage?"

Me: "Yup! Those are network wires for the video cameras. They connect to the servers storing the footage thereby giving us access to modify anything that we need without being detected. What a lucky break!"

Shipra: "You can do that?"

Me: "Well, it will take some time. I will just use the footage from one of the past days, update the timestamp and replace the one that was created today with it. But yes, I think I can do it."

Shipra: "I think that is a great idea. It puts us completely in the clear."

Me: "Sure, but this is extremely risky... I don't know if I should do it. It puts me in a very risky position if we get caught. I am sure it will mean jail time for me or surely some litigation at the very least."

Shipra: "Well you are in it already. I think it will be stupid to pass up on this opportunity."

Me: "Let me think about it for some time. My heart is beating very fast thinking about the adverse outcomes."

With that, I moved towards an empty space near the large open window and sat down. Shipra followed after me and sat next to me and placed her hands on my arm and looked at me with big puppy dog eyes. I started thinking about the all the different outcomes in my head looking into those lovely eyes.

To be concluded...

angel228
angel228
168 Followers