The Office Fun Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped in front of me and looked up at me then ran her hands at the waist of my shorts and behind me, sliding her hands under my waist band as she did, till she was able to grab my naked ass.

"Mmmmm, that ass feels nice." She said as she squeezed it.

"But to be honest, you won't be needing these," she said as she slid my shorts off me and let them fall to my feet.

My cock flung out, smacking her from just above her belly, all the way up to her tits. She looked down at it and smiled as she wrapped her hands around it, one on top of the other. She still had room to move up and down before her hands would hit my stomach. She started to slowly pump my cock as she twisted her hands.

"You don't know how wet I am right now. That cum bath you gave me in the car has made me horny as hell. Normally I would want you to eat me out but right now, I'm too horny and I just want you to stuff me with this big cock of yours." She said as she guided me by my cock to the couch.

She crawled on the couch, facing the back so she was on her knees and her hands were on the back. She looked back at me and smiled while she took her other hand and grabbed her ass cheek and pussy lip at the same time and pulled, opening her pussy to me. I slowly walked up behind her, staring at her ass and pussy, seeing her wetness around her lips as I took my cock in my hand and guided it to her entrance. Running my mushroom head up and down her slit, making sure to get it nice and slick with her juices, I slowly start to push. She started moaning as my head slowly opened her up and slipped in. I wanted to take my time with her tonight, so I was in no rush. Once my head was in a waited till she was used to me.

Once I felt that she was used to my size, I began to slowly push my cock in deeper, her pussy juices running out and lubricating my cock so it would be easier to push into her tight hole. I pushed in till I felt myself hitting her cervix and she gasped when I did.

"Oh, my fucking GOD that feels amazing. I feel so full right now." She said.

I held myself in, letting her get used to me that deep but before I knew it, she was moving back and forth on my cock, ramming herself hard on it.

"OH GOD YES!!!!! That fucking cock feels so fucking good. Ram that beast in me Frank. Oh god please fuck me and fuck me hard!!" she said as she continued to ride me.

I reached forward and grabbed a handful of that silky smooth red hair of hers and began pounding her for all she was worth as I pulled on her hair. I got most of my cock in her when she started shaking and I felt a flood of her juices cover my cock and shoot out and soaked my stomach and my balls. Feeling her squirt made me want to fuck her that much more and I never let up during her orgasm. It seemed to last forever, or she was orgasming one right after the other. At this time, I didn't have a clue, but it didn't matter to me, I could always find out later.

"AHHH, OH GOD, OH GOD, OH MY FUCKING GOD I CAN'T STOP CUMMING. OH GOD FUCKE ME, FUCK ME, OH GOD DON'T STOP FUCKING ME!!" she hollered.

Who was I to deny her that, so I continued a steady rhythm, pounding my monster cock as deep in her tiny, tight pussy. I started to feel my balls churning and that unmistakable feeling of my impending orgasm. I started to gasp a little more feeling it and she must have known I was about to cum as well.

"OH GOD YES GIVE ME THAT CUM. SHOOT THAT THICK WAD DEEP IN ME." She hollered as she squirted again.

Feeling her squirt drove me over the edge and I let it loose. I slammed my cock as deep as I dared into her tight hole and release my cum, blanketing her cervix with my spunk. I felt her squirt again as I came even more, and I started to feel the pressure as I came, and it was slowly pushing my cock out of her. It didn't take long for my cock to pop out and I finished cumming all over her. I covered her pussy, her ass, and her back. I even shot some to her neck before finally running out.

She collapsed on the couch face down, breathing heavily, and I was watching all the spunk that I had shot into her start running out. My cock was still semi-hard and twitching as I sat down beside her. She looked over at me, never picking her head up off the couch as she smiled, sweat sheening from her pale skin.

"That was fucking amazing," she said.

I chuckled and told her "And that was just the beginning. But before we go on, you may want another shower."

She stood up and leaned over me and planted a kiss on me that no other woman has ever given me. Her tongue darted into my mouth as it played with mine. As we kissed, my tongue reaching into her mouth as we kissed, I brought my hands up and played with her breasts, running my thumbs over her nipples while I needed her soft, firm breasts.

She broke the kiss saying "I'll be right back" as she walked to the bathroom to get another shower.

As she showered, I thought that we could use some food, so I went into the kitchen and put a pizza in the oven. I figured that it would be quick and easy and wouldn't take so much time to do what we wanted to do. I heard her get out and I grabbed some water and handed one to her. We both downed them because, after that amazing session, we were both thirsty. She sat down on the couch again and leaned her head back and closed her eyes as I went and checked on the pizza. We still had about 15 minutes left till it was ready, so I went back into the living room with her.

She didn't notice I had walked into the room so I thought I would surprise her. I crawled over to her and spread her legs and shoved my tongue as deep as I could into her pussy and tasting my cum. She gasped as I assaulted her pussy with my tongue before I started to lick the outside. First, the right side, then the left, going up and down a few times before switching sides. I saw her clit poking out and slowly and lightly circled her clit with my tongue before wrapping my lips around it and sucking hard on it. That move made her moan and she put her hand on the back of my head, pushing my face hard into her. As I sucked on her clit and began to run my tongue up and down her clit as fast as I could, feeling and tasting her juices that were starting to leak out.

"Oh god damn, that feels amazing. You're going to make me cum if you keep doing that" she told me.

That's what I wanted her to do so I continued my attack on her clit and inserted two fingers into her pussy. I pushed them in and wiggled them in a "come here" motion, hitting her G-spot. It didn't take long as she screamed and squirted again, all over my face. I pulled my face away, leaving my fingers deep inside of her as I looked at her.

"You taste amazing," I said as I wiggled my fingers again inside of her, causing her to gasp and shiver.

My timing was perfect as I heard the timer go off for the pizza.

"I hope you don't mind pepperoni pizza," I said as I went into the kitchen to pull it out.

I cut it up and we ate our pizza, not even bothering to put anything on. She ate two pieces of pizza, and I was still eating when she got on her knees in front of me and grabbed ahold of my now flaccid cock. The feel of her silky-smooth hand on my cock brought it back to life within seconds and I felt that familiar feeling of her warm, wet mouth wrapped around my cock as she bobbed her head up and down my shaft. I put my pizza down as she was giving me another one of her amazing blowjobs, my hips thrusting with her rhythm making it seem like I was fucking her face. She pulled my cock out with a loud POP and stood up.

"Where is your bedroom?" she asked.

I picked her up and carried her to my room and gently placed her down on the bed.

"I am still very wet from that tongue lashing you gave me, so I need you, NOW!" she said.

I got between her legs and as I did, she grabbed her ankles and spread her legs into a split.

"Fuck me, Frank. Fuck me hard. I want to feel every bit of you when you pound my pussy." She said.

I wasn't about to tell her no; this has been the best pussy I have ever had and I was more than eager to stuff her full again. I leaned over her and pointed my cock at her opening and resting the head on her lips. With both of my arms beside her, my weight off her, I slammed into her as deep as I dared to and began a steady rhythm of sliding in and out of her.

"OH, GOD!! I can feel you hit everywhere. No one has ever done that to me." She said.

I continued my rhythmic pounding on her, hard and steady. It wasn't long before she hit her first orgasm and started squirting again. Feeling her orgasm, I sped up a little and faster as she rode out her orgasm. I continued to fuck her like that long after her first orgasm and past her second and third orgasms as well. Eventually, I got tired of holding myself up and turned her onto her side as I got behind her into a spooning position. I wrapped my arms around her and played with her tits and nipples as she took hold of my cock and guided me back to her waiting pussy. I slid in with no issues and began fucking her hard and fast that way. Since I had come twice already, I knew I was going to last a while before I would come.

"Oh god, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT!!!" she hollered as she squirted again.

The bed was soaked from her multiple orgasms as I continued to slide in and out of her well fucked, and well lubricated pussy. I hit her G-spot with every inward and outward movement, which cause her to cum several more times. I pinched and twisted her nipples as I continued to pound her pussy then I felt my balls starting to churn. I knew my orgasm was going to come soon.

She felt my cock swell inside of her and pulled my cock out of her as she quickly jerked me off.

"OH GOD EMMA! DON'T STOP! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I yelled as I started to cum.

Even though I had come three times that day I still shot a lot. First, one hit her in her hair and face, several more hitting her face, tits, and stomach before covering her pussy with my spunk. After I was done cumming she put my cock back into her pussy. We were both tired at that point and we fell asleep, my arms still wrapped around her. I fell asleep wondering what tomorrow will bring.

12