All Comments on 'The Office Hottie Ch. 11'

by Lorelei907

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
Beautifully paced

What a treat. First we have our heroine's heroic erotic efforts, then the drama with Julie, which is sensitively handled. Looking forward to more.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years ago
Excellent

This is a magnificent story, and this chapter is no exception. Keep up the great writing.

OttawaGuy50sOttawaGuy50sover 4 years ago
Fabulous

I know the feeling of marathon self love and you described it perfectly. Also the “what-can-I-get-away-with-at-work” thoughts - you’re a female version of me :-) I am very impressed with the emotional journey of both you and Julie. Relationships are hard and leave us self doubting often. Very well depicted here.

I can’t wait for the next chapter!

OttawaGuy50s

HotBrandHotBrandover 4 years ago
Amazing and Emotional Read!

I absolutely loved reading through this. I had to pace myself at the beginning; the depth of your descriptions, and the eroticism of the narrative in the first half, was almost too much to take. You have such a scintillating style of writing!

The second half of your writing was so emotionally engaging in a way that I did not expect and I had to resist spreading to the end to understand what had happened to Julie.

What a fantastic read. I can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Bugs? Uh-oh. Bedbugs, I guess? If Julie moves her stuff in, something of hers is sure to be contaminated. Not good. Infestation coming, moving in with Julie. 😖

Luv2bnaked4uLuv2bnaked4u6 months ago

Another clever line

My pussy seemed to know what was inside and was drawn towards it like a magnet,

Awesome writing style

genzsubgenzsub5 months ago

So well written! That moment of knowing you've been dumped is the absolute worst and you made me feel that all over again - thanks for that! Seriously though, you expressed the emotion so well! Thanks for writing this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLorelei907@Lorelei907
I have a number of things that I’ve done and experienced and have been longing to tell someone. I never could for social and embarrassing reasons, until now. Thank you, Literotica. I hope the therapy of getting my sexual escapades off my chest will be helpful and I look forw...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES