The Office: Karen's Secret Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they final broke their kiss Karen sank to her knees, hands immediately fiddling with his belt. As she unbuckled it and began unzipping his pants she said, "Time to finally see how big you are."

As she fished Packer's cock out of his pants her jaw dropped and eyes opened wide at the sight and feel of his girthy penis. "Holy shit," she said, mesmerized. Karen looked into his eyes as she began lightly stroking it and asked, "how big is it?"

"About eight inches," came the reply, to which Karen repeated the same exclamation. Her eyes locked back onto his manhood as she jerked it faster. It was completely hard now, and her hand barely fit around it.

"You are so much bigger than Jim," she said as she leaned her head forward and parted her lips to accompany his bulbous head inside her mouth. Packer smirked as he savored the feeling of the brunette's lips around his cock amidst the slight to her now ex-boyfriend he assumed. As she began to take more of him into her mouth and bob up and down on his dick, Karen locked her hazel eyes with his own.

The sight was out of this world for Todd Packer, and he has seen his fair share of sexy women below him. As Karen blew him, he admired her cock sucking skills and gripped the back of her head in dominating fashion. His firm grip on her hair caused Karen even more excitement as her pussy began preparing itself for penetration. She looked at him while he placed both hands on her head and began forcefully pulling her face on and off his dick.

Her eyes began to water at the rough treatment, but she was loving every second of it. Pretty soon it was over, as Packer began getting anxious for the main course. He pulled her up to him and pushed Karen back onto the bed. Getting on his knees, he removed her black thong to reveal her tan mound with a trimmed dark brown bush adorning it. He wasted no time as he began a tongue assault on her womanhood.

"Ohh," she moaned as Packer's tongue licked up and down her most sensitive region, diving in and out in a manner she hadn't experienced before. She gripped his bald head and yearned it further in between her legs as he slurped at her juices. After a minute, he pulled back and stood up, giving his cock a few jerks and rubbing her pussy with his other hand.

He lined his thick head up to Karen's waiting entrance as she spoke. "I want you to fuck the shit out of me." At that, Todd pushed his head forward and began spreading out Karen's tight pussy. Her lips stretched to accommodate it as she continued muttering expletives. He liked her language and her perfect bush, both things turning a great fuck into an even better one.

"Holy shit you are tight," he said as about half his cock was eased into her. Karen could only look up at him and nod as he pulled out then smashed back into her missionary style. Her eyes jammed shut, legs wrapped around him and she gritted her teeth as practically his whole cock made it into her wet hole this time. With her entrance open, Packer began fully fucking her at great speed, the girth and depth quickly sending Karen toward an orgasm.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm cumming Todd!"

"Already, bitch?" His demeaning talk only caused her orgasm to spike, as she secretly preferred being submissive in the bedroom. As she came down from its peak, Todd grabbed her legs and pushed them inside his shoulder blades, so they were sticking up in the air against his body. The different angle unlocked new spots of pleasure for them both, as their hot fuck continued.

"Oh shit! I've... wanted... this... for so... long!" Karen cried in between moans and his thrusts inside her. "Ever since... I heard... you fucking... Pam!" Packer grunted at her words and picked up his pace even more. At this point it had been almost five minutes of fucking her, and he knew he was probably about halfway there.

He leaned down and grabbed Karen, picking her up and half rolling to put her on top and him on the bed, all the while staying lodged inside her folds. Now it was Karen's turn to fuck him. She put one foot on either side of him and began bouncing on his dick. She pulled herself up to his head then slammed herself back down and repeated the process as she coated his cock white with her sex.

His hands wrapped around her butt once again, helping her bounce on him as they both felt pure ecstasy. Soon her legs gave out and she began simply riding him, grinding her ass onto him with every bounce. Packer reached his head up and took one of her nipples into his mouth. They had come out of her tight corset, which she still wore but not for long.

They switched things up again, with Karen dismounting him and stripping off the rest of her clothes. He pushed her onto the bed on all fours and saddled up behind her. "Tell me what you want, slut," Packer commanded her as he rubbed the head of his dick against her soaked slit.

"Ungh," she moaned. "I want you to fuck me with that big fucking dick, UNGH!" She groaned as seven of his eight inches found their mark inside her again. "Fuck me like a fucking sluttt!"

Doggy style was his favorite, and Karen's perfect heart shaped ass didn't disappoint. He gripped her waist on either side right above her butt and pummeled her pussy from behind. Thrust after thrust left them wanting more and more as time flew by. He slid his hand to her rear and spit on the crevice between her cheeks, watching his saliva slide down to her puckered hole. His thumb met it there as it began rubbing his spit onto and in her asshole.

"Todd, fuck." She came again as his thumb eased its way into her sphincter and his cock continued ramming into her.

"I bet your slutty butt wants a taste of this too, huh?" He teased her as he thumbed her ass while fucking her. Karen's eyes rolled back into her head as her orgasm subsided, how did he know she loved anal?

"Mmm yes it does," she moaned as her mouth made an 'O' shape.

"I'm gonna fuck your ass plenty, but right now, ungh. I'm about to cum." His pace became sporadic as he neared his finish, cock thrusting deep into her.

"Oh fuck, fuck," she held on as his hands went back to her love handles and he tightened his grip, pushing her into the bed.

"Here... it... comes!" Packer moaned as the first shot of his hot load burst out of the head of his cock into Karen's pussy.

"Fuck! Yes, inside! Cum in me!" Karen cried as Packer's cock twitched inside of her, shooting round after round of his fertile sperm right into her womb. Condoms were the last thing on either of their minds. Packer always fucked raw, and the feeling of the hot liquid inside her shot Karen into her final orgasm. The sensuality of the situation, the risk of getting pregnant, and Packer's huge cock all were too much for her as she whined and milked his cum into her waiting pussy.

When he was finally spent, Packer pulled himself out of Karen's stretched mound and reached for his pants that were on the phone. "Stay there," he commanded her. Even if Karen could've moved, she wouldn't have. What was it about him that just made her follow his every word? She didn't even shudder at the "chh" of a camera click, meaning Packer had just documented his conquest. The photo captured Karen's perfect ass, with her pussy puffier than normal after the severe treatment it had just received, and a streak of white cum leaking out of it.

"That was... that was..." Karen started as she breathed heavily and collapsed into the bed.

"Round one," Packer spanked her left cheek with his paw, somehow turning her on again. Karen looked over her shoulder with a sly grin that showed she was anywhere but finished...

12