All Comments on 'The Office Mates Ch. 02'

by cymoril0001

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Rapier875Rapier875over 7 years ago
You never finished this story - damn you !

I am so sick of stories never being finished.

So damn annoying.

Only 1 star from me - it would have been 5 had this been finished.

Sybaris_CaesarSybaris_Caesaralmost 6 years ago
Damnit!

Fucking hot. The interaction among John, Eric and Megan also keeps the story grounded. Like it's real. Gem of a series.

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 5 years ago
Are You Really

Just gonna leave it there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic

Love it except this pulling out shit. Pussies are made to be filled with cum, it's a part of the process of satisfying your woman. Heard of the morning after pill? good for 3 days.

Hope you are going to tell us the rest of the story though. Way too hot to leave it here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
VERY GOOD STORY BUT

WHAT HAPPENED TO OFFICE MATES 03, 04, 05? LEAVE US HANGING RUINED IT.

SAV12SAV12over 4 years ago
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!

ANOTHER STORY UNFINISHED JUST WHEN IT WAS GETTING REALLY GOOD. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? WITHOUT A FINISH THIS IS ONLY AN INCOMPLETE STORY.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

Hot sexy story and you need to finish it or lose readers because you will be known to abandon your loyal following. I think its time he filled her pussy with cum too. Its supposed to go there. This pulling out crap is real old.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

I agree with some of the comments, why write a wonderful brother sister incest story and then leave it unfinished. I do note in the author's profile in January 2021 that the author said chapter 3 was 95% complete but I am at a loss why it hasn't been published by now. Still going to give it a 5-star vote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercymoril0001@cymoril0001
115 Followers
Thank you for your continued readership. I’m sorry, but I’ve been continuing my Robyn and Lisa story, but I don’t like anything I’ve written, so I’ve decided to scrap everything and start from scratch. Please leave a comment or email me. I always appreciate feedback and cons...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES