All Comments on 'The Office Ogler Ch. 01'

by LizardGummy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

GOOD START...

I would say how about doing her POV, and take her side of her family if she a dom, she could have other subs or make this on his side gets more aggressive and turn the table on her, may a good story to develop

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

more on this please? How is the night going to go ? what happens on Monday? Does Abby now have a work or fall time Pet? We could go on and on here.. Thanks for your writing. Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is this great story based on the video at xxnx where Two Japanese girls take over a guy and for an hour tease his nipples and drive him crazy. They also used a secret concoction that causes his nerve endings to be supersensitive. Very much based on reality and on male erotic response cycle. A lot of stories and video neglect the high sensitivity of male nipples.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is this story how two young secretaries induce this guy by stories of greater pay to work lateshift and then tie him down and then seduce him by sucking his nipples. They tie his arms and legs by distracting his attention and tie to the chair legs and arms using velcro. A true story when two nurses did it to a young doctor in the clinic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLizardGummy@LizardGummy
I'm a long reader of literotica but this is my account for stories. I am not a good writer. In fact, I'm quite awful at being able to properly detail scenes. But I try nonetheless. The biggest thing I focus on is writing monologues. I overthink things in my own head and have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES