All Comments on 'The Office Party'

by Colleen Thomas

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Nice Story.

This story was very hot! I enjoyed it very much. I liked the background writing which helped understand the characters and their motivation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Long night

Hello,

A great story. A guy like me learns something every day.

I would love to watch the women in your story. See a dildo in action. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
The BEST

Since my name happens to be Kim this story is all the more erotic. This is the first time I've comed from a story, and I would LOVE to do it again. I just adore most of your works and the elevator blackout is one of the best! keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
you write with such detail and humour

The intro had me laughing, remembering a romantic dinner I had arranged that involved this sex-hungry Brit (me)driving from New Jersey into NY and never getting there because there was no sign to say 'watch out, this road goes from 3 lanes to one in about....now!' I ended up with two split white walls on an old chevvy and my new girlfriend turned into the emotional wreck from hell. Well it was a good psychometric test, cos who wants to have a g/f who becomes like an inmate from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest? I never got my pussy eaten that night but I sure dined out on the story for years. Well done with your story, it is so hot!

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesover 17 years ago
what a loss of a good writer

How sad that Colleen died in May of this year according to a communication I received today. She is one of the best erotic writing talents, evoking such memories of things people have experienced and teasing people often with the things they would like to try. So, a belated farewell to you in this world and may your spirit live on to inspire others in this world and the next.

P.Grimm

liznclizncover 15 years ago
This is one of my favorite stories!

I'm sad to hear that there will be no more stories. I was glued to this story from start to finish. Great character development and red hot sex!!! What a great combination. I wish there were more like you.

RIP Colleen, you are missed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
One of the best stories..

This was one of the best stories I've read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing!!!

This Story is aboulutely amazing!! It made me so hot and wet by the way you detailed each scene, each action, every sentence. It is a defiant favorite very likely my top favorite. It is so well written please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Writer extrodinaire

Well done. Clever, descriptive, with a very well developed story. Great characters.

liz33ndliz33ndover 4 years ago
well done

started slow and ended with a very happy erotic ending. i hope there is more to this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
sequel?

well written, I hope you follow up with a sequel as to the next step in Kim's adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sad news

Sadly the wonderful Colleen is no longer with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sad

Is no longer with us? How? So sorry.... hug forever

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerover 1 year ago

Very sexy. My wife has a thing for handsome masculine women, would love to witness her with a woman like Theo. Cheers. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yes. I just heard about Colleen and am greatly saddened by her passing. She had a gift, especially for portraying the kind gentle passionate side of large strong women, in this case Theo. Colleen will be missed. May her soul find peace on its journey.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just found this story, very nice. My only lesbian experience didn't happen at a Christmas office party, rather it started at our Christmas party my husband and I had been having for fifteen year for friends, neighbors with a sprinkling of people from our jobs. A friend from my college days kissed me passionately under the mistletoe and simply said she'd been wanting to do that for long time, later that evening I eagerly returned her kiss, just longer. Several days afterwards I was her new lover.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous