The Office: The Seduction of Erin

Story Info
Jim and Pam set their sights on the new receptionist.
7.9k words
4.74
9.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton79
Anton79
56 Followers

It was late on a Friday afternoon and everyone was in their traditional weekly habit of killing time and staring at the clock. Jim was passing the time by making faces and silent gestures, back and forth with the new receptionist. Erin was a cute redhead who always seemed to have a smile on her face. Jim got along with her right away, as she appeared to be more normal than some of his other co-workers.

Don't think Jim's wife Pam didn't notice their little flirting game. Her desk was only a few feet away, and she was a little jealous. It used to be her in the receptionist's chair receiving Jim's attention. She walked over to Jim's desk, leaning over to chat with her hubby. She made it a point to get directly in Erin's line of sight, blocking the view of her husband.

"What's going on, Jim? Do you have a crush on the new girl?"

"Yeah, she's really hot" the tall salesman replied sarcastically, "Definitely the best looking girl in the office."

Pam just smiled and turned towards Erin, giving her a playful wave, letting the freckled redhead know she was okay with their little game. She turned back to Jim, commenting that she really was kinda cute, and together they checked out the young girl in her black mini skirt and purple sweater as she went over to the copy machine. The naive receptionist even treated them to a glimpse of her pink undies as she bent over, reaching for some more paper.

"I can see why you're flirting with her. She certainly has a nice little tushy" Pam added, with just a hint of excitement in her voice. "I suppose you've been fantasizing about her all day."

Again Jim answered with a comical misdirection, trying to make light of the fact that he really was enamored with the newbie.

"Now you know I only have eyes for one person in this office....Angela."

Pam just giggled at her husband's dry humor, as they both shifted their attention to Angela, the prissy blonde bitch in accounting, who was staring back at them with an evil scowl, as if she'd been spying on them and listening the whole time.

Jim quickly switched the conversation back to the young receptionist.

"How about you? Any lesbian fantasies racing through your head during the day? I've seen you sneak more than a few peeks of her.

Jim was referring to Pam's recent curiosity about a ménage a trois, something Jim brought up a few weeks ago when they were in bed watching a porn flick that involved a threesome. Ever since they watched the video of a young stud in bed with two gorgeous women, it's been on both their minds. They were looking to add a little spice to their love life.

"I just think she's cute. That's all." Pam bowed her head, answering with a shy demeanor, trying to hide the fact that that's exactly what she was thinking. She wanted to share their bed with the innocent redhead.

Jim knew her too well. He suggested they invite her out for a drink after work, to get to know her better. It sounded like a nice gesture, but they both knew that they wanted more than just a drink.

Jim got up and walked over to Erin's station, asking the cutie if she wanted to join him and Pam for a drink after work. The smiling redhead couldn't hold back her excitement. "I'd love to!" She squealed. "I always wanted to see what people are like outside of work."

"Great! It's a date then. We'll see you at O'Malley's right after work."

Jim flashed his sleepy smile and walked back to his desk to give Pam the news. "She's in! Drinks at O'Malley's, then who knows what?"

Pam couldn't hold back her excitement. The way Jim made it sound, they might finally get there wish of a threesome.

"You really think she'd go for it?" Pam asked, looking back over her shoulder at the cute redhead. "This is so exciting! I'm tingling inside just thinking about it!"

"Relax, as of right now it's just a typical Friday Happy hour." They both glanced back at the innocent receptionist, who just smiled back at them, unaware of the young couple's hopes of sharing more than just a few cocktails.

Again Erin made a trip to the copier, smiling at the horny couple, as they were watching every move. She was flirting with the young couple without realizing it, with both of them staring at her cute little butt.

"She really does have a nice ass." Jim mentioned rather casually, while checking her out, hoping for another free peek at her pink panties. Erin didn't disappoint, reaching for her copies, giving Jim another eyeful of her undies. This time she caught him checking out her behind, and gave an embarrassed smile, adjusting her skirt while walking back to her desk. It's almost as if she was putting on a personal show for him. She didn't realize that Pam was watching too.

"Oh my God, she's flirting with you!" Pam whispered, barely able to contain her excitement and avoid being heard. "She's such a little slut."

Jim took a more realistic approach, trying to remain calm. "So she likes to show off her tushy. Big deal. Can you blame her?"

Pam was consumed with the whole thing, unable to take her eyes off of Erin as the flirtatious young girl returned to her desk.

"I guess you're right. She does have a nice butt" the young wife commented in somewhat of a dreamlike trance. "I wonder if she likes anal."

She didn't realize her last statement was out loud, letting her kinky imagination get the best of her. Pam quickly glanced around to make sure she wasn't heard. Luckily Jim was the only one that picked up on her fascination, smiling as he rocked back in his chair, chewing on his pen.

"Oooh wouldn't that be something?"

Jim could only smirk at his wife's dirty mind. He's brought up the idea of anal sex hundreds of times, but the answer was always NO. Pam was never willing to try anything like that. Her backdoor was always off limits. But now the cat was out of the bag. Jim knew it was on her mind, after her comment about their cute co-worker and her nice ass.

"I think you're fascinated with her tushy more than I am. I bet you'd love to kiss that tight white ass." Jim was teasing his wife with the dirty talk, while still chewing on his pen, enjoying the situation. Erin didn't help things, looking up every now and then, smiling at the young couple, unaware that they were fantasizing about her from across the room.

"Look at that smile. Yeah, she knows exactly what we're thinking. I bet she's not so sweet and innocent. Something tells me Miss Erin Hannon loves a little anal play. I bet she'd love to have you flick your tongue delicately across her tight little butthole."

Pam just gazed across the room at Erin, mesmerized by her hubby's x-rated narration. Anal play was taboo in their love life at home, but somehow when it's someone else, it doesn't seem so bad after all. As a matter of fact, just the thought of it was turning her on. She took a deep breath and licked her lips before suddenly snapping out of her brief daydream, looking away from the young grinning receptionist, trying to appear busy.

Jim just sat back smiling at his wife's obvious fascination with the new girl, happy that things seemed to be falling into place.

"You okay, Honey?" He asked, well aware that his wife was getting turned on by the idea of having an affair with their young friend.

Pam dropped her head, trying to act like nothing happened, embarrassed that all this dirty talk about their co-worker was actually having an effect on her. She tried to shrug it off like it was nothing at all.

"I'm fine. It's just a little warm in here."

She quickly walked back to her desk, trying to regain her composure, after her sudden hot flash. Five o'clock couldn't come fast enough.

------------------------------------------

All eyes were glued to the clock as it closed in on quitting time. The moment the second hand hit twelve, making it five o'clock on the dot, everyone started scurrying for the exit, looking to get a jump on the weekend. Pam and Jim let the others clear out, waiting for Erin. The smiling receptionist was bubbling with excitement at the chance to hang out with the young married couple.

"Are you ready to go, Erin?" Jim asked, as he and Pam neared her work station. "Have you ever been to O'Malley's? You could follow us over there, or ride with us if you like."

"I'll catch a ride with you, if you don't mind. I don't have a car. My brother was going to pick me up." The freckled redhead was apologetic, but thankfully joined them as they headed downstairs together.

Their cheery outlook took a turn when they reached the front doors. *It was POURING outside.* Even getting to their car without getting wet would be a challenge.

"Oh No!" Erin whimpered, as if their day was ruined. "The one day I left my umbrella at home."

"It's not so bad" Jim answered, trying to stay positive. "It should only take a few seconds to get to the car."

The three young co-workers decided to make a dash for it. Jim had the keys ready, while Pam and Erin waited to follow him out. They didn't exactly have the best shoes for running, and the two girls awkwardly lagged a little behind as Jim made it to the car and unlocked the doors. Pam and Erin shuffled in a few seconds behind the tall athletic man, but not before getting absolutely drenched.

The three of them were all crammed into the front seat, with Erin sitting in between the young couple on the hump in the compact car. The pale redhead was dripping wet, with her stringy hair hanging down in her eyes. Pam wasn't much better, trying to wipe off her cheeks, as their rain-soaked clothes rubbed up against each other. They all laughed at their troubles, and took off for O'Malley's.

As they neared the popular bar, with the two girls shivering from getting caught in the rain, Pam suggested they skip Happy Hour, and just head home where they could dry out. It was an easy choice, and they drove the extra mile to the Halpert home. The rain had let up to a light drizzle as they pulled into the driveway, and all three scurried into the house.

When they got inside, Jim went to grab a couple towels while Pam and Erin kicked off their shoes, and got out of their similar button down sweaters, which were completely soaked.

Jim returned with the towels and was in for quite a sight. It was as if he walked in on a wet T-shirt contest. The girls each had plain white blouses that were very revealing. You could see Pam's sky blue bra and magnificent breasts right through the sheer material that seemed to cling to her boobs from being so wet. Erin might not have had the same bouncing boobs as her co-worker, but her razor sharp nipples were poking through her flimsy wet shirt. Her lack of a bra was very noticeable.

Jim didn't even bother to look the other way, or pretend not to notice, grinning at his wife and their friend's predicament.

"Wow, you really did get soaked" reaching out and sampling one of Pam's soft soggy breasts.

Erin realized that her own top was suddenly see-through, and did her best to cover up, while still shivering from getting caught in the downpour. Pam quickly grabbed a towel and helped her dry off, giving the embarrassed young girl a comforting smile as she wiped some stringy strands of hair from her friend's forehead. Erin responded by helping to dry off the welcoming hostess, as they delicately dabbed at each other, from head to toe.

Suddenly missing Happy Hour because of their bad luck with the rain shower, was giving way to a more sensual encounter. Not exactly how Jim and Pam had planned it, but the object of their affection was seemingly becoming a willing participant.

Jim took a seat in the living room, content with watching the two girls towel off. Pam saw this as a chance to escalate the sexy scene by handing Erin the towel, and bending over, unzipping the side of her long skirt, letting it fall to the floor.

"You don't mind if I get out of these soaked clothes, do you?" Pam asked in a quiet, seductive tone as she stood in front of her shy friend, in her sky blue undies and clingy white blouse. "Feel free to get comfortable. I'll get us something dry to wear."

Erin stood by quietly, with her arms folded, covering her pokies, looking over at Jim, still a bit hesitant to get undressed right there in front of them. She innocently followed suit, shimmying out of her black mini skirt, unveiling the same pink panties that she was teasing Jim with back at the office.

Jim didn't get nearly as wet as the two girls, and just sat there with a sly grin, taking in the free show. He was eyeing up Erin's pale white legs, from the calves up her smooth thighs to the pink flowered panties. The shy new girl was still trying to cover up her see-thru top, with her dark nipples sticking out like little doorbells.

"Don't be embarrassed, Erin. We're all friends here."

Jim tried to put the young girl at ease, as he and Pam kept up with the casual seduction, that was disguised as showing a little care and hospitality. He was just trying to make light of their soggy circumstances.

"Besides, I get to see two beautiful women lounge around half-naked. It could be worse. It could be Meredith and Phyllis."

The comical guy finally got Erin to smile as he made fun of their two older female co-workers. She flashed an innocent grin as she turned toward the sweet talking salesman.

"Oh stop it. You're terrible." Erin was back to playing the innocent flirting game, brushing her delicate hand across her wet top, making a point to arouse her already erect nipples. Her innocent smile was not so innocent anymore.

Pam looked on with just a hint of jealousy, feeling like the third wheel. Seeing how enamored her hubby was with the naive new girl, she decided to show off her own curvy body. The usually reserved auburn haired beauty, took off her wet white top, moved closer to her young friend, on the living room floor in front of Jim, who nodded with approval. Pam looked so luscious in her sky blue bra and panties. She had just a hint of baby fat, that made her look nice and cuddly. And her gorgeous C cup breasts were always her best feature, even though they were usually hidden under her conservative wardrobe of light sweaters.

An awkward silence fell over the room as the two beauties stood there half-naked, while Jim looked on, sitting back fully clothed in his easy chair. Pam inched a little closer to the young redhead, brushing her new friend's stringy hair to the side before breaking the ice with a comforting kiss on the cheek. Erin was wide-eyed enjoying the attention, glancing back at Jim to see his reaction to his wife's excessive form of hospitality.

Jim just looked on with approval, enjoying the view, as his wife became more bold, planting a kiss on the young girl's trembling mouth while running her delicate hands over Erin's petite body, from her perky breasts down to the pink panties. She was caressing the same nice firm butt that she was fantasizing about just a few hours ago, back at the office.

Erin tensed up and resisted Pam's sexual advances, pulling away and looking back over at Jim, shocked that he could just sit there while his wife was groping her. The cute redhead had a confused look on her face. She enjoyed playing her little flirting games in the office, but didn't think they would escalate to the spot she's in right now. She always had her own secret crush on Jim, but never imagined getting intimate with both he and his wife. As nice and sweet and pretty as Pam was, Erin was hesitant to do anything that would drive a wedge between the young couple.

Pam sensed the young girl's reluctance, and slowly pulled away, still caressing Erin's soft body with her roving hands.

"Don't be shy, Don't you want to play with us?" Pam whispered in a soft comforting voice, while gazing into the innocent redhead's beautiful brown eyes.

All sorts of mixed emotions were racing through Erin as she tried to process this surprising seduction. She had idolized the young quiet wife, but never in a sexual way. Now she couldn't come to terms with the fact that she was becoming turned on while the two of them were embraced half naked on the living room floor, with Jim looking on with a mischievous grin.

Jim got up and walked over towards the two women, putting his hands on their shoulders in something of a group hug. He gave Erin a reassuring smile before planting a long sensuous kiss on the young girl, who was too smitten with the young man to resist. The tall handsome man then turned and gave the same passionate kiss to his wife.

After showing his affection to both of the beautiful girls, Jim suggested they move to the bedroom, where they could finish this more intimately.

"Erin...you are an amazing lovely young woman. We wouldn't want you to do anything that you that you don't want to. But please join me and Pam. We'd love to share our bed with you."

Erin was caught off guard by the romanticism in his request for a three way, looking back at him in awe, with her wide puppy dog eyes. She glanced over at Pam, who was clinging arm in arm to her husband, smiling at the young girl, waiting for an answer.

As Erin stood there speechless, unable to give a reply, deep down, there's nothing she wanted more than to see the secret sexual side of the young all-American couple. Before she could answer, Pam took her by the hand, leading them to the bedroom.

------------------------------------------

It was with some nervous excitement that the three Dunder-Mifflin employees walked into the bedroom, hand in hand. Jim turned down the lamp to set the mood, while his sexy wife hopped up on their king size bed, fluffing up some pillows, patting on the brightly colored flowered bedspread, encouraging her shy friend to join her.

Erin stood nervously at the foot of the bed, biting on her pinky finger, as her pretty friend laid on the bed in her skimpy light blue bra and panties, waiting for her. She flashed another innocent smile, embarrassed that she was actually excited about the idea of having an affair with the young couple.

Meanwhile Jim was over by the dresser getting undressed, encouraging the naive young redhead to go ahead and join his wife. He unbuttoned his shirt, exposing his bare chest and washboard stomach, much to the delight of the shy receptionist.

"Don't be afraid, Erin. She won't bite you."

"Unless, of course, you want her too."

The two lovely young ladies just giggled at Jim's lighthearted commentary, as they glanced at each other, well aware that the mere thought of it was turning them both on. The sexual chemistry was building as Pam caressed her gorgeous soft breasts, delicately running her fingers across the sky blue bra, giving Erin a nice view of her amazing cleavage.

Jim kicked off his khaki pants, joining his wife on the bed in his white cotton fruit of the looms. He stretched out his long lean body, looking back at their guest, leaving space between him and Pam for Erin to join them. He patted the spot next to him, encouraging the young cutie to join them.

Erin was getting turned on by the idea of a little fun with the horny young couple, but still was too nervous to join in, standing there biting her finger, trying to find the courage to hop into bed with them. She was teasing the young couple by making them wait, showing an innocent facade, when in reality, electricity was racing through her body, as she couldn't hold back her sexual curiosity much longer.

The cute redhead ran her hands down her damp white shirt, causing her perky nipples to stick out even more through the see thru top. She had one hand brushing up against her erect little pokies, arousing herself, while her other hand wandered down to her pink panties, where she gently rubbed herself, while looking back at the sexy couple.

Erin's eyes were fixed on the growing bulge in Jim's underwear, as she stood at the foot of the bed, admiring him and Pam, imagining what it would be like to run her hands over their naked bodies. The pretty young thing was in a dreamlike daze as she ran her fingers over her own excited body, thinking of the erotic encounter that awaited. She took hold of her wet, clinging top, slowly unbuttoning it to reveal her small pert breasts, as she stood there topless, in her flowered pink panties, giving the young couple a good view of just what they were looking for.

Anton79
Anton79
56 Followers