The Office: The Seduction of Erin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim moved in closer with both hands on his throbbing cock, aiming the purple head at his wife's virgin backdoor. He nudged it up against Pam's sensitive anus, causing her to shriek with a combination of fear and excitement.

"AAAHHH!! Ooooh! Easy! Easy!" Pam gasped at the shocking thought of giving up her virgin asshole. She never wanted to be thought of as a dirty girl, but her curiosity was getting the best of her. The shy wife was hesitant to keep going, but deep down she really was a dirty girl.

"Just the tip! Take it easy!"

Erin looked on with a huge devilish grin, as she tried to help by spreading Pam's luscious butt cheeks. Jim eagerly pushed the head of his big dick up against Pam's quivering butthole until it popped inside, drawing another high-pitched squeal from his wife.

"AH! AH! OOH! EASY! EASY!"

Her eyes were closed and she cringed as her hubby stuffed his big salami in her tight little hole. Pam let out another high-pitched squeal as her virgin asshole was being invaded for the first time. The excitement from the combination of pain and pleasure, along with the idea of trying something new and dirty was bringing the beautiful young wife close to another orgasm. She didn't want to show that she liked anal, but she couldn't hold back her pent up desires and fascination with the dirty act that was long considered taboo in their bedroom.

Erin was fascinated by the kinky act too. She rubbed her puffy pink pussy while watching the not so innocent wife take it up the butt. The young redhead gently played with herself while she looked on, her eyes widening as Jim's huge cock disappeared inch by inch inside of Pam's tight little tushy. She stroked Pam's nice smooth butt up and down her back, trying to get her friend to relax and loosen up.

"That's it. Nice and easy. Relax and let it slide right in."

Jim was going along with Erin's soft subtle narration, slowly gliding his slick rod in and out of his wife's virgin asshole. He would pull back til the tip of his cock almost came out and then slowly slide it back in, building up a slow steady rhythm. Pam was beginning to get accustomed to the naughty sex, letting out a series of soft moans. Jim picked up the pace, testing his horny wife's threshold, fucking her luscious round ass a little bit harder.

"Ooh yeah! Fuck my ass! Fuck me harder! Ooh yeah! I'm such a dirty girl!"

Pam was getting into it, rocking her ample bottom back and forth, meeting every thrust.

"Ooh yeah, baby! Fuck mama's tight little ass!"

Jim was now ramming his wife even harder, pounding her with abandon from behind as their horny friend looked on from the side. The tall athletic man was ready to explode once more, and closed his eyes, shaking his head, trying to hold out as long as he could. Erin sensed his upcoming orgasm and pulled her sticky fingers from her moist pussy and reached in, cupping Jim's balls in her hand, squeezing them as he was about to cum.

The well-hung stud leaned forward, twitching as he unloaded deep in his wife's ass. He fell back off to the side, pulling his dripping cock from Pam's battered hole, panting as if he just crossed the finish line after running a marathon. He left his mark with a big anal creampie, as his milky spunk oozed out of Pam's quivering butthole. She tensed up as her anus winked a couple times before opening up and releasing some of the creamy white jizz as it ran down her inner thigh.

"Oh, WOW!" Erin gasped, as her jaw dropped witnessing this kinky act up close. She flashed a huge grin as the amazing threesome with her horny co-workers came to an unbelievable climax. She was going to LOVE working there!