The Office: The Seduction of Erin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton79
Anton79
58 Followers

"What a lovely body!" Pan gushed, paying the shy young girl a compliment. "Your skin looks so nice and smooth!"

Jim was complimentary as well, fawning over Erin's cute little body, from her small perky breasts, down her smooth white tummy to her skimpy pink panties, and further down to her milky white thighs. He wasn't shy about playing with his package as he ogled at the redhead's silky smooth body.

"Nice and smooth indeed! Does it feel as soft as it looks?"

Jim's enthusiastic comment was phrased to make it seem like an invitation for Erin to come and join them so they could find out for themselves how soft and smooth her pale white skin felt.

Erin responded by climbing up onto the bed, taking her place in between them, on her knees. The young couple reached out, caressing her soft nubile body, as Erin quietly let them work their probing hands over her, trembling with nervous excitement. The cute redhead enjoyed the attention, letting out a deep sigh as Pam and Jim each worked their fingers over her perky breasts, carefully fondling her pointy nipples.

Pam sat up, looking directly in her young friend's eyes, as she continued to play with her breast. Gently pinching the gumdrop shaped nipple, the young wife leaned in, flicking her tongue across the sensitive nip, before sucking on it, much to Erin's satisfaction.

Jim chose to take a more voyeuristic approach, sitting back and petting the young girl, as he watched his wife satisfy some of her secret lesbian desires. The sight of his conservative wife letting go of her inhibitions, suckling on their sexual playmate's tiny tits was something he had fantasized about for quite some time. He couldn't contain his excitement, as the bulge in his briefs was getting bigger and bigger. The horny 30-year-old peeled off his underwear, freeing up his big cock, that instantly sprang to attention. His penis was long and lean, much like a smaller version of himself.

When Erin saw his huge cock, her eyes widened as she couldn't believe what she saw. It must have been close to ten inches long. She let out a slight gasp, as she glanced at Pam, then back at Jim, letting them know she was in awe of his monster cock.

"Oh my God! It's so BIG!!" the innocent young beauty squealed, gazing at Jim with some deviant admiration. "That is such a nice cock."

She looked back at Pam, stroking the lucky wife's hair as together, both girls smiled and joined for another kiss. Erin whispered in Pam's ear, how lucky she was to have such a handsome well hung stud for a husband. The two beautiful women continued their make out session, each of them enjoying the taste and smell and feel of another woman for the first time. They enjoyed performing for Jim, who sat to the side, stroking his cock, taking in the girl/girl action. He finally got his wish of watching his wife get it on with another woman. Pam seemed to be getting her wish too.

Erin found herself occasionally looking back over her shoulder at Jim, who appeared to be content with just watching, and playing with himself. Although she was experimenting with some sapphic fondling with Pam, it was obvious that Erin was infatuated with her husband and his huge cock. Pam noticed the how the cute girl kept looking over at her hubby, and flashed a smile at Jim, as they both realized he had a young admirer.

The busty young wife found herself vying with her husband for Erin's attention. She reached behind her back, undoing her bra, letting the flimsy half-cut blue bra fall off to the side, unveiling her amazing boobs. Pam sat up, arching her back as she showed off her magnificent globes, rubbing up against Erin, making it a point to brush her puffy pink areola across the young redhead's dark erect nipples.

Erin looked down giggling at their little titfight, looking back over at Jim for approval, as she knew that her pert little breasts didn't quite stack up to Pam's beautiful softball-sized boobs. She knew Jim was enjoying the little game they were playing.

"Do you like what you see, Jimmy? Your wife has such amazing boobs."

While Erin was looking over at Jim, flirting with him, Pam pushed her backwards onto her back. The young wife straddled the younger girl, leaning over, letting those amazing boobs dangle in Erin's face. The physical nature of this sudden move took Erin by surprise, as the young girl let out a playful squeal. She stared up at the auburn-haired beauty, wondering what she was going to do next. Pam hovered over her, gently jiggling her breasts, that swayed back and forth, mere inches from Erin's face.

"If my boobs are so amazing, why don't you kiss them for me."

She lowered her body, offering up her breasts to her young lover. Erin gladly took the bait, sucking on Pam's luscious melons. The kinky wife leaned in even more, smothering Erin with her magnificent globes. Their sexual play was taking on a more competitive tone, as Pam wasn't quite ready to let Erin continue playing that innocent flirting game with her husband.

"That's it. Suck on them, you little slut."

Pam was becoming the aggressor, bringing some dirty talk into the mix.

"You can shake your cute little ass as much as you want, but Jim's cock is mine. You only get to have a sample if I say so. Understand?"

Erin couldn't tell if Pam was seriously pissed off, or if she was just role playing, but wasn't about to just lay back and take it. She yanked on Pam's stringy wet hair, rolling over until they traded places, with Erin ending up on top. The younger woman scooted up, sitting on Pam's chest, with her skimpy pink panties just inches from the young wife's face. The young receptionist responded with some playful aggression, matching Pam's confrontational nature.

"Now take it easy you two. You don't have to fight over me. We're all friends here."

Jim tried to diffuse the situation, but it wasn't much of an effort. Deep down inside, the horny bastard wanted them to have a little catfight. He sat up, looking to be more interested, but never once let go of his big hard cock. Their little topless battle was obviously turning him on.

Erin wasn't sure if this was all part of on act, but she was more than willing to play along. She tightened her thighs around Pam's head, holding the busty wife in place. She reached back, squeezing Pam's pillowy breasts while grinding her panty-covered crotch up against her face.

"Maybe you should be doing the sucking" Erin scolded while leaning over the jealous wife. "I bet you would just love that!"

"You've been checking out my ass for weeks. Don't pretend you don't like it when I decide to show it off."

"I can't help it if your husband likes my butt more than yours."

She glanced back at Jim after talking smack to his wife, winking at him, thinking it was all just a game. Even if they were just fooling around, there was a little bit of truth in what everybody was saying.

Pam fought back, pushing the skinny redhead onto her back, scrambling to her knees, wiping her face from the brief smothering. She kept up with the playful catfight, lunging on top of the smiling young lass, who seemed to enjoy being on the bottom as much as she did being on top.

"This is MY house, and MY bed, and MY husband! And you're gonna play by MY rules!"

Pam looked serious, as she pinned the young girl down next to her hubby, making sure Jim got to see their confrontation up close. She followed up her rant by planting a long sloppy kiss on their guest, much more raunchier than the delicate kisses she gave her when she first arrived.

Jim reached over, gently caressing his wife's nice round ass, slightly pulling her white panties down, exposing a little bit of Pam's ass crack. He couldn't help but egg them on a little more.

"Why don't we see who really does have the nicer butt? Maybe you should help our friend out of those pink panties."

Pam liked the idea, and flashed a devilish smile at their young friend. Erin raised her hands in a mock protest, pretending to resist the idea of being stripped. Pam slowly peeled off the pink panties, revealing Erin's silky red bush that was neatly trimmed, forming a perfect triangle above her thick rubbery pussy lips. The shy redhead had a sheepish grin, slightly embarrassed to have her luscious firebox on display.

"Oh my! What do we have here?" Pam exclaimed, gently poking at Erin's silky red fur and engorged clit. "Such a nice pussy!"

Erin sat up, grinning for Jim as she seductively rubbed her naked pussy, while she looked to return the favor and help Pam out of her sky blue undies. She gave the busty wife a playful slap on her ass, as Pam knelt on all fours in the middle of the bed. Erin carefully slid the waistband down, teasing the horny husband. She peeled the silky panties farther down, showing off Pam's gorgeous round ass. Erin gave her a second hard spanking, causing Pam to let out a high-pitched squeal, as she turned and fell back onto the pillows.

Her thick hairy bush was exposed, a contrast from Erin's small silky patch.

"Oh my God! Look at that bush!" Erin blurted out, glancing back at Jim for confirmation. "She's so hairy!"

"It looks like cotton candy! Can I touch it?"

Erin was now enamored with Pam's hairy pussy, much like she was earlier with Jim's big cock.

Pam sat there quietly, slowly spreading her legs, inviting Erin to have a sample. The naked young girl crawled up, massaging Pam's inner thighs, before leaning in head first to lick the hairy pussy. She waded her way through Pam's furry patch, finally poking her tongue out and licking the young wife's wet pussy. Erin's nice tight ass was jutting up in the air, giving Jim a nice view, similar to her flirting moves by the copier back at the office. Jim began to gently massage it while Erin went down on his wife.

Pam was in heaven, her whole body tingling from being serviced by another woman for the first time. She closed her eyes, tilting her head back and cooing with delight at the oral attention. Erin kept dabbing her pointy tongue at Pam's hairy pussy, delicately flicking it across the purple clitoris, and trying to plunge it inside her juicy vagina.

The young redhead was getting turned on too. She looked back over at the husband, who was kneading her pale white butt cheeks. Erin turned her attention to Jim and his huge cock. She swung around, sticking her cute little ass in Pam's face, smiling as she wiggled it in front of the gasping wife, while focusing on Jim's big dick.

The beautiful young receptionist gently wrapped both hands around his shaft, slowly sliding them up and down as several droplets of precum emerged from the shiny purple head. Erin leaned in and licked it clean, swirling her tongue around the head of Jim's rock hard cock. She turned and gave the young man a glowing smile as she attempted to jack him off, carefully working her long delicate fingers up and down his shaft.

"I want to see you cum" she hissed, while giving the handsome paper salesman a sexy hand job.

Pam sat up and started petting Erin's back all the way down to her nice white ass, as she watched the young beauty play with her hubby's throbbing cock. She put her other arm on Jim's shoulder, also looking on to see if the innocent redhead could coax an eruption from him.

In Pam and Jim's private sex life, oral sex was almost as rare as anal. Putting his big cock in her mouth just wasn't something she was willing to do. Maybe a special occasion like his birthday, or New Year's Eve, but it wasn't part of their normal sexual routine. Hand jobs however, were another story. For someone that didn't want cum in her mouth or on her face, Pam had a fascination with helping her man cum, and she was getting pretty good at handies. Jim would spurt like a porn star, often shooting five or six loads at a time.

Pam was taking special note of the way her so-called innocent friend was playing with her hubby's stiff prick. She seemed to be more experienced than she let on. Their young friend mixed in teasing with dirty talk, to go along with her amazing digital skills, as she constantly kept Jim's big penis rock solid. She would look at him with a naughty smile while playing with his huge cock.

"I've never seen a cock this big before" the young redhead gushed in amazement, while gently stroking the big throbbing penis. "I bet you want me to put it in my mouth" she added, seductively licking her lips. "Does wifey like to suck your cock? She's so lucky to have a husband with such a nice cock."

Jim never bothered to respond to Erin's teasing comments. He just laid back smiling, with his stiff pecker the main attraction for the two girls. Pam kept petting Erin's nice smooth butt while the younger girl continued to play with Jim's big dick.

"Maybe I'll have a lick" Erin teased, raising her eyebrows while biting her lip in anticipation of tasting his 9-inch member. The cute redhead gave him a sexy glaze as she ran her long red tongue up the front of Jim's shaft, flicking it on his sensitive head, causing the horny young man to groan, and roll his eyes in delight.

Pam was turned on by the sexy act too, licking her lips as she watched her friend pleasuring her husband. She put her own tongue to work as well, cupping Erin's soft white butt cheeks with both hands, before leaning in and licking the innocent receptionist's tight pink butthole.

Erin's eyes bugged out at the tingling sensation that was coming from her dirty hole. She flashed a surprised look at Jim, while never once letting go of his cock. She winced as Pam continued to dab her tongue across her tight little pooper.

"Oh my God! She's licking my ass!" Erin squealed while gazing up at Jim with an innocent look. "Your wife is licking my butthole."

The mere thought of his wife shedding her inhibitions to do something as dirty as licking Erin's ass was enough to put Jim over the edge. He closed his eyes and tensed up, knowing that he was about to cum. Erin still had his throbbing cock in her hands, inches from her face, as she laid on her stomach propping herself up on her elbows, with the young wife worshiping her ass from behind while she played with Jim's huge cock.

"I wanna see you cum" Erin whispered before swirling her tongue around the head of Jim's shiny purple cock. "You want that too, don't you?"

The naked redhead kept eye contact with the young hubby, who was on the edge, while she put her mouth on the head of his monster cock, gently sucking on it for a few seconds before slowly backing away.

"You wanna blow your white goo all over my face, don't you?" She teased with a devilish smile.

"Let's see if we can make that happen."

Erin flicked her tongue on the front of Jim's glistening cock at the same time her tight pink anus was being given similar treatment by Pam. The adventurous wife got even more into the anal play, sucking on her index finger and poking it inside Erin's tight butthole, catching the young receptionist by surprise.

The naughty young guest popped her head up again with her nose and face scrunched up, reacting to Pam's anal probe.

"Ewwww! She's fingering my pooper." Erin cried out, trying to paint a dirty picture for the young husband, who was on the verge of blowing his load.

Pam flashed a mischievous grin to her hubby, as she fingered Erin's tight pink butthole. Their devious fantasy of anal play with their young co-worker was coming to fruition. The normally calm and cool young man was close to losing it. As Erin ran her delicate fingers up his shaft gently rubbing his throbbing cock, she finally got what she was looking for as Jim erupted with one of his massive spurts, striping Erin's face from her forehead down to her nose and chin. A second and third thick glob glued her eye shut and caught her on the cheek, leaving her face painted while she shrieked from the kinky facial. The young beauty with the glazed face raised her hands, surrendering to the unbelievable eruption.

Erin laid there on her stomach, stunned as her face was dripping with cum. She was afraid to move, propped up on her elbows as Pam scooted around, giving up on the anal play, to get a better look at her husband's handiwork.

"Oh My God! You got it EVERYWHERE!!" she gasped in amazement, looking at their young friend's cum-covered face. Pam tried to comfort the cute redhead, who was frozen with her face dripping with the slimy white jizz.

"Oh, WOW!" the young receptionist exclaimed, giggling at the creamy facial she received. "That was UNBELIEVABLE!"

She sat up, trying not to move her head, and make any more of a mess. As Pam neared her, planning to help clean her up by wiping her face with one of the pillows, Erin scooped a handful of the sticky splooge from her cheek and forehead and flicked it at the young wife, splattering Pam's face with several drops of her hubby's cum, stopping her in her tracks. Pam's jaw dropped in shock, as her playmate playfully flicked another handful of the creamy white goo at her. It was nothing compared to Erin's glazed face, but the young wife reacted with disgust nonetheless. The sexy hostess put up a protest, closing her eyes and flailing her hands, careful not to touch anything.

"Ewww! Erin! What are you doing? Stop!

Pam scolded her young friend for dotting her face with Jim's sticky white cum, but Erin just smiled, trying to clean herself up from the messy facial. She licked the gooey jizz from her fingers, smiling seductively at Jim, letting him know she was enjoying every drop. The innocent redhead was still in a playful mood, and teased that she wanted more.

"Mmmm! Yummy! That tastes so good!" she stated, licking her lips and fingers, smiling back at Jim. "I think your wife wants some too!"

Jim seemed to perk up at Erin's suggestion, stroking his huge cock back to life as he peered at his wife, checking for her reaction.

Pam, whose face was still sprinkled with remnants of her hubby's jizz, backed away, saying that he better not try it. She wiped her face with the pillow, warning Jim not to cum on her face.

Jim might have been forced to play by Pam's rules, but Erin wasn't having any of that. She lunged at the young wife, playfully tackling her, forcing Pam's head into the pillows, with her nice round ass exposed. Pam was struggling with her face buried in the pillows, her muffled screams of protest being ignored. Erin ran her hand over the pretty host's smooth white ass, while holding her head down. She had her chin planted on the small of Pam's back, staring back at Jim as she ran her fingers up and down the crack of Pam's gorgeous ass crack.

"Somebody has a cute little butthole!" Erin teased, in a playful singing tone, grinning ear to ear, with her face inches from Pam's tight butthole, as her delicate fingers ran closer and closer to Pam's virgin backdoor.

"We're gonna play with your butthole!" Erin sang while teasing the young wife with more dirty play, tickling Pam's sensitive pink anus with her index finger.

Jim was looking on with enthusiasm at this possibility. Pam's ass had always been off limits in the past, but today was a day for trying new things. Maybe he'd finally get to sample some dirty sex with his wife today. Erin had no idea of Pam's reluctance for anal. The fact that the uptight friend was so open earlier, and willing to dabble in some naughty anal play, made the young redhead think everything was fair game.

Erin leaned a little closer, til she could dab her tongue across Pam's tight pink butthole. She tried to spread Pam's luscious butt cheeks, giving her better access to the cute little rosebud. Erin moved in slowly pressing her finger up against Pam's quivering anus, while she flicked her pointy tongue in there as well.

Jim was rock hard again, with the shiny purple head of his cock glistening with a few drops of precum as he looked on, eager to join in. Pam seemed to be up for more of the naughty fun, as she stopped protesting, and had her head up in the air, looking the other way on all fours, biting her lip at the anticipation of the trying anal for the first time.

Anton79
Anton79
58 Followers