The Office Trip in Lonavala

Story Info
3 colleagues plan out a sizzling weekend with their manager.
2.2k words
4.06
10.7k
7
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 01/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I manage a Signature Outlet for a High-Valued Brand in Mumbai and our parent brand was shooting for a female centric product launch. Since our store had taken the initiative of women empowerment and swapped half of our male staff with females, 3 of these female staff were called for the product shoot. The parent's brand training centre was located in a hill station nearby where the shoot was going to happen. After a bit of hustle with other managers, I accepted the de-facto responsibility to drive these staff for the shoot. The drive and weather was scenic and beautiful. The staff kept chatting mostly amongst themselves all through the drive.

The shoot ended late and the girls were too tired to travel back. After a lot of discussion, we decided to stay back. We booked 2 rooms in a resort using an app. Now when I say girls, I meant young women aged 20-24 and I was 28. While I gave my credit card to Aditi (as I trusted her for many reasons), I dozed up in the reception chairs within minutes. The girls meanwhile checked out the rooms and did the check-in formalities. By the time the resort staff woke me up, all three of them had already left for their room. It was a simple arrangement, we booked an executive suit for me and a family suite for three of them. My room had a bathtub. Within minutes inside the tub, I felt my sore body unburdened from the pain of stressed muscles. It had been a while since I have had some leisure time for myself. I closed my eyes and dozed off again in the tub. Saakshi woke me up.

Her eyes had genuine concern when she asked, "Are you alright?"

She sat with her knees on the floor and her hand held my shoulder.

Rubbing my eyes to shrug off the sleep, I said, "Yeah! How did you get in?"

"We tried calling you many times but you didn't reply so I asked the reception for a spare key", she said with some distress on her face.

"Must've been on silent. Sorry I am just tired, let me get ready and I'll meet you in sometime for dinner" and I switched my phone to loud.

"I wanted to speak with you"

"Now?"

"Yeah, I was going to come to you after dinner but then now seems a good time too. Actually, it's been a while since..... "

"Since what?"

"That I find you attractive"

"I don't know what to say, you are my employee and I am naked right now"

She smiled in a blush and said, "That's why it is a good time and I want to know that whether you even find me attractive?" She stood up and did a full turn showing off herself to me.

"Ah... What is this?" I asked her as she was making me a bit uncomfortable. The bubbles in the tub were enough to cover me for another few minutes but what after that.

"It's a simple question"

I noticed her thick bare legs for first time. Her dress length covered just the half of her thighs. Her shoulder to upper curves of breasts were also bare except the thin line covered by the spaghetti strings of her dress.

"Good" I replied, "Actually hot!!" hoping I answered right.

"Did you find me attractive before? Like in our office?"

"Yeah, I've found you beautiful since the day I interviewed you"

Her small smile made it seem like I answered correctly. Her hands one by one pulled those spaghetti strings off her shoulder. That silky dress slid down her torso and fell on the floor. She turned around for the third time revealing herself in strapless red brassier with matching lacy underwear. "And now?" she asked.

"I don't know what to say? I am out of words but you are married and this doesn't seem right" She looked super-hot and I knew but didn't knew where this was going.

"I want to think that I am not married tonight, can you help me with it?"

"Saakshi, I am your manager and if it's going where I think it's going then I cannot even imagine in how much problem I will be."

"That won't be a problem. Whatever happens will end here and remain between us only."

"What about Aditi & Rhea?"

"Rhea asked me to leave them alone long back. She is interested in Aditi."

"What?"

"Yeah! I hope they would have started already"

"So Aditi & Rhea are together right now"

"There's a good chance, Rhea tongued her way on Aditi's entire body just on the other side of your bed wall" said Saakshi with a wicked smile and a wink.

"And we both are here?"

"Yes and I hope you won't be a disappointment"

I kept quiet looking to follow her lead. Saakshi looked damn hot and the image of Rhea & Aditi together sent my hormones into overdrive. Saakshi bought more of that bath salts and poured it in the tub. She dipped her hand in the tub and waved the water until there was a lot of foam. Then her hand found my dick which was rock hard. If I was ever to show off my penis, I wished it to be this long and hard.

"It feels amazing" she said and like any men on this planet, I liked the comment and smiled with some pride or rather blushed a bit.

She removed her remaining clothes and threw them aside. She then stepped in the tub and stood under the shower. I switched on the shower and the streams of water started flowing over that beautifully shaped body. It started from her shoulders, to her breasts and a small stream made it to her pussy which then met my lips kissing it. She closed her eyes and pushed my head further between her legs. Although the angle was inconvenient, I kept going on it for some time. I had been single for a while and hadn't eaten a pussy since few years. I stopped and turned the shower off.

She sat on the opposite corner and opened her legs wide enough for an easy access. Her back rested on the wall. I went on my knees and kissed those sweet lips between her legs. Her eyes closed again and her hand pushed my head deep in her vagina. My lips kept slurping over her pussy with every lick involving her clitoris. I kept my nose on her clit and stuck my lips to her labia. I shook my head digging deep in her loins. It went her into an overdrive and she had her first orgasm. She ejaculated right on my face. I tried to gulp some of it. The bathroom filled with her moans and voices. Her body trembled and shivered. We looked at each other. She kept her left leg on my chest and pushed me a bit. I kissed her feet. I sat in the middle of tub while she came over me.

She straddled herself over my body. Her hand found my penis beneath water and guided it inside her pussy. I groped her breasts and gave them a nice squeeze. She arched her back a bit with pleasure my penis sliding inside her pussy. I was obviously overwhelmed by getting action on a trip which I could've never imagined and with a person so beautiful. She started rocking her hips while my hands still groped & squeezed her cute little boobs. She lowered her face and our lips locked with each other.

I had felt attracted to her breasts size every time I saw them in the office uniform. They weren't huge or big but small and perfect and as imagined protruding from her body. My one hand pulled her closer in a hug while her hips and our lips stuck to each other. Her warm pussy kept riding my penis and being married for a while now, her experience clearly showed. I hoped that her moans were true and she was enjoying this as much as I was enjoying it.

After a minute or so, she parted her lips for some breath but continued fucking me. My hands travelled below her waist and felt those soft and chubby wet thighs. Squeezing them made her moans slightly louder. Then I cupped and squeezed her ass. My hands then further travelled to her waist and her upper body. Her waist continued rocking small motions back and forth while I felt her slim waist and her soft and tender ass again. Her body was navel deep in the tub and it was actually beautiful to see her navel in between the motions of waves created by her torso riding me back and forth. My tongue was back exploring her nipples. Her hands used my shoulder as support to move herself.

"I've always admired your body." I commented her.

"I've noticed you looking at me," she said with a smile.

"I want to add one more thing." I said to her and played a personalized playlist on my phone for such moments. It was a collection of some slow and romantic Bollywood songs. More than words, the Bollywood illustration made them special. Our minds were filled with pictures of a couple spending intimate time while listening these songs.

Our bodies came closer. My right hand held her waist to control the motions and left one explored her back bringing her closer. Her right hand held my head closer for the kiss while left explored my back. Our kiss was strong and passion filled. Our breaths were too getting louder and deeper. It enraged our hormones more making everything hotter for the both of us. My arm pushing her hips clued her to increase the speed of her rocking me. The songs and the shared intimacy was pushing us close to orgasms. Our lips only parted to catch some deep breaths and came back to love each other. Our chests were squeezed tight with each other. Our bodies were closer and while the lower half was wet in water, the upper half was sweaty and the room echoed with the song, the waves hitting the ceramic finish of tub and our lips slurping at each other.

The sex was going incredible. I licked her upper breast, neck and shoulder. Our face wore a smile of satisfaction, excitement and the pleasure we were experiencing.

Suddenly the song stopped due to an incoming call. We both stopped and looked at the phone. The call was from Rhea. I picked it up on speaker knowing there was nothing to hide about our endeavour from her.

"Hello", Saakshi said.

"Ah.... Did you two?" asked Aditi.

"Yup" I said.

"Done or still?" asked Rhea.

"Still" said Saakshi and kissed me.

"We both are very hungry?"

I signalled in question to Saakshi. She shrugged her shoulder not knowing the answer.

"Ah...." I said and paused to think of an answer, "Fifteen.... Twenty Minutes top."

"We're ordering in"

"Order in and we'll join you by then" I replied and then they disconnected the call.

I looked at her and said "I want to finish this on the bed." Saakshi smiled and nodded in acceptance. We dried ourselves and headed to the bed. She lay down.

I started with kissing her toes. She opened her legs wide for me. I kissed her thighs and sucked her pussy which tasted salty. Once I felt she was wet again, I kissed her navel and bit her belly fat. Her hands held my head while I sucked her breast then neck and then her lips. My hand guided my penis inside her and I started slowly fucking her. We looked at each other. She threw quilt over both of us. We were already close to our orgasms before the call and this was just the race to finish it. My speed to fuck her increased minute after minute to an extent wherein the bed was bumping to and fro in to the wall between our rooms. She informed me that she was on pill which meant that I can cum inside her. I felt Saakshi's vagina tightening up and releasing her load. She closed her eyes and her mouth opened. She raised her chin and left a long sigh of moan. I also felt the sperms blasting out of my gonads, travelling through my shaft and spraying all of her insides. It was a massive load after quite a long time for me.

I fell beside her exhausted. We looked at each other and smiled trying to catch our breaths. She came partially over me in a cuddle and pulled the quilt leaving only our heads out of it. Although the air-con was working at 20 degrees, our bodies were still sweating. We laid down there for many minutes before leaving for dinner. When we reached the other room for dinner, all of us were dressed in minimal which meant no undergarments. Six poking nipples through the fabric of their tops did create a tent in my shorts but we all were comfortable with each other. We joined the twin beds and all four of us slept in together. I pitched the idea of sleeping topless for everyone but Aditi pointed out that it would create another ripple effect which would lead to some sweaty conditions and we all were tired enough for it.