The Office Trip in Lonavala Pt. 02

Story Info
The plan & the story of other room.
3.1k words
3.91
6.4k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 01/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saakshi, Aditi & Rhea were working their shifts when Rishi called them in his cabin. It was to inform about a product launch shoot and that they were chosen to model for it. He also informed that a manager would accompany them. After their shifts, Aditi & Saakshi were waiting for Rhea.

Saakshi looked at the wristwatch and asked, 'I don't get it. What does Rhea do in there that she needs so much time to change? We don't take so much of time.'

Aditi chuckled and said, 'Leave it. Do you think your family will permit you for the shoot?'

Saakshi gave it a thought and said, 'I don't care about others. I only have to get my husband to agree.'

Aditi replied swiftly, 'My husband has met Rishi & Anand ji on various occasion so if either of them is accompanying us, I don't think so he will have a problem'

'Except Rishi, every manager is very old. Rishi should accompany us' said Saakshi.

'I doubt that is going to happen' interrupted Rhea.

'What takes you so long in there?' askes Saakshi to Rhea.

Rhea didn't reply and the three of them started walking towards their bus stop.

'I overheard their conversation, that short bald manager is going to accompany us' informed Rhea.

'No!! Not that guy' said Aditi with a disgusting expression.

'I wanted Rishi to take us' said Saakshi.

'Yeah! We know how much you want him' winked Rhea to Aditi.

'Shut up!! Shouldn't have shared it with you two' said Saakshi with a light blush.

'But seriously, my husband won't give me permission if he or Anand ji isn't there' said Aditi.

'He is not interested is what I've heard. I guess we should talk to him' said Rhea.

The three of them went on cursing about the situation and then went off in their respective buses.

Next day, Rhea met Saakshi at the usual location before they headed to the store. They started chatting casually waiting for Aditi who had missed her bus and was going to be late. After some chitchat, Saakshi said, 'I've told my husband about the shoot and that we are going to stay back the weekend to chill' and then she winked at her.

'What? Why? And he agreed?' asked Rhea in shock.

Last night, he told me he wanted to go to this weekend trip with his boys so I thought even I deserve a mini vacation and after a lot of discussions, we agreed to have a mini-vacation of our own'

'Sounds good but I am not sure'

'Please try. I need this and if all goes well, I'll give you some space with Aditi' and she winked again.

'Shut up!! Shouldn't have shared with you' blushed Rhea and then after a brief pause asked, 'You're doing this to have some time with Rishi, right?'

'Yes! Maybe! I don't know what will happen but I definitely want a mini-vacation'

'But I clearly heard Rishi telling that he isn't interested. How will we change his mind?'

'See Aditi's husband is comfortable with Rishi or Anand ji too'

'If we say, our family is comfortable with just the two of them. Anand ji will not only back off from the long drive, he will get Rishi to do it and despite being senior, Rishi will not say to no to him'

'Makes sense'

'You think Aditi will be ready for whatever you plan to do with her?'

'I am not sure' said Rhea.

Rhea thought for a moment and then said, 'We didn't tell you but a month back I had to leave immediately for some personal reasons and so I stormed in the changing room. I didn't knew Aditi was already using it. We kind of ended up changing together.' Saakshi's face lit up with a smile, 'Don't get your hopes high, we faced in opposite direction and I saw her only for like few seconds in her bra and undies but since then I want to be with her more than ever'

Saakshi saw Aditi walking towards them and gestured Rhea to shush up. They shared the plan with her except for the part about Rhea's interest. Two days before shoot, they went to Anand ji and smoothly got him convinced to send Rishi to accompany them.

'Now all we have to do is to make sure, Rishi stays back and then we can have fun with him' said Aditi while walking outside the store after their shifts.

'You mean I can have fun with him' said Saakshi.

Aditi who was walking a bit behind both of them said, 'No, I want in too' in a straight and serious voice. Rhea and Saakshi looked back at her in shock. Aditi continued, 'I haven't thought much about it but I want to keep my options open in case something happens in the spur of the moment'

Saakshi's anger was rising within her. Rhea felt heartbroken somehow and asked, 'And when did you get interest in Rishi?'

'As I said, I haven't thought much about it but if you get through with your plan then I think he wouldn't mind if I try. I mean he is good looking and hot. Plus you know we have been to many city shoots and obviously he is hot. Then that day when you shared how you want to have fun with him, that thought stuck in my mind and I ended giving a good session to my husband'

'What if I don't want to share or I don't leave him alone' said Saakshi wittily, still furious over Aditi.

'He is not you property to decide and you are obviously going first amongst us' said Aditi to Saakshi.

'I still do not agree and you've never mentioned having any interest in him' replied Saakshi.

'Saakshi, don't be childish. I am telling you now. You should respect our choices too.'

'I do not agree and I won't let you have him' said Saakshi in a threatening voice this time.

'We'll see to it. No men can refuse a willing naked woman and if you don't leave him alone, then I'll do it in front of you' reasserted Aditi with a wicked smile.

Furious and angry Saakshi wanted to do something to Aditi but she was aware of being in public and that too so close to the store that she turned and stormed off.

Rhea and Aditi saw her go and didn't follow. Rhea turned to Aditi and said, 'She is too authoritative at times'

Aditi still watching her go and a bit charged up with anger just said, 'I know'

Rhea kept quiet. She was scared of her plan getting ruined. Aditi noticed the worry on her face. She kept her hand on her shoulder in a friendly manner and said, 'Chill. She'll come back to us. We are important to her plan.'

Relaxed and late for their bus, both of them started walking.

Rhea was still worried and with some courage, she asked Aditi, 'Did you really mean it when you said you would do it in front of her'

'I don't know. If I am going have casual sex with my manager and cheat on my husband, being naked in front of you two will not be a concern. Plus we have seen some bits of each other'

Rhea remembered the changing room incident and blushed but looked in other direction to hide her expression. The next day was kept off for all three of them as the shoot and drive was expected to be tiring. On the day of shoot, Saakshi had messaged the other two to meet 15 minutes before Rishi was to pick them up.

All three of them reached on time and looked at each other. Rhea asked Saakshi, 'Why did you call us early?'

'Sorry I got possessive that day about Rishi. Let me have some alone time with him and then whatever happens is fine with me.' Rhea & Aditi were fine with the plan and they smiled at each other which meant all was good between them.

Rishi picked them up and the day went pretty loaded. By the time, the brand's media team was satisfied with the shoot, it was pretty late already. Three of them as planned, pretended to be more tired than they actually were and convinced Rishi to stay back. Aditi had already identified the resort for their stay but acted as if she had just searched it. Rishi simply gave her his credit card and dozed off in the reception chair. Back in the room, Rhea asked Saakshi to follow her lead.

Rhea started removing her uniform in front of both of them and cued Saakshi to follow. Aditi too started changing. Rhea commented on Saakshi's smooth and gorgeous body and moved closed to her. She moved her fingers on Saakshi's body and winked at her. Saakshi was nervous but kept still. Rhea pulled Saakshi closure and kissed her passionately. Saakshi parted lips to catch her breath and said, 'Thanks I needed this before I go to Rishi'

Saakshi picked up her clothes she had carefully chosen for her moment with Rishi and went to the bathroom. Rhea playfully and intentionally asked, 'Don't leave me like this. What am I supposed to do?'

Saakshi from the bathroom replied, 'Kiss Aditi. Aditi, she's too good to try'

Now for the first time since entering room, Rhea looked straight in Aditi's eyes. She treaded lightly towards her crush. She held her hand and pulled her closer. Both of them looked in each other eyes. Rhea looked at her lips and started closing the gap between them. Aditi was still staring at her. When their lips met, both of them closed their eyes to sink in the feel of kiss. Unlike previous one, this kiss was very gentle. Rhea parted her lips and looked at Aditi's face which seemed happy with the kiss. She kissed her again and parted and kissed again and parted again.

'I've liked you for a while now and since you are open to options, do you want to try me?' Instead of replying with words, Aditi kissed Rhea. They both used their tongues and removed the remaining clothes one by one. Rhea broke their kiss and threw the last clothes away. She took Aditi to bed and climbed on her, pressing her naked body on hers and kissing her more. Rhea positioned her crotch on hers and started rubbing them together. She covered both of them under blanket till waist.

Saakshi came out of the bathroom unaware of the situation in her room as she was prepping herself for Rishi. She looked at the two of them going-on on each other. They looked too hot and for a second only, but Saakshi thought of joining them. She had never in her life thought of being with a girl. She noticed their undies on the floor and the waist moving under the blanket gave her a good idea of what was going on. A strong feeling grew inside her to join them but somehow she managed to get her brain back to Rishi and how she wanted to fuck him so much. She locked the door on the way out.

Aditi & Rhea noticed Saakshi gone only after the thud of closing door. Rhea stood up to check the door was locked. Aditi had adjusted herself and sat upright with the blanket covering her waist. Rhea loved the way those boobs hung off her. Aditi had a medium sized body with 34-30-36 figure while Rhea was too young to have fully grown body. Rhea was 32-30-32. All three of them had their bodies completely waxed and felt very smooth.

Aditi asked Rhea to straddle over her on knees. Aditi's face was in level with Rhea breasts. She looked up and saw Rhea excited in anticipation of what was going to happen next.

Aditi gave a lick on her left nipple and then sucked it. An electric pulse ran through Rhea's body making her weak in her knees but she managed to hold herself. Rhea raised her head with eyes closed and left few moans. Aditi kept sucking her nipple while her hands explored the below waist area of Rhea's body. Rhea managed to control herself while those electric pulse kept shooting across her body. She looked down on her partner sucking her nipples passionately. Aditi's hair were messing up and irritating her which Rhea caught hold off to help Aditi focus. Rhea ran her other hand on the naked back of Aditi. Meanwhile, Aditi's hand had been playing with Rhea's body. Aditi kept squeezing Rhea's juicy ass with her both hands. She was spreading her ass cheeks stretching her ass hole without touching it. When Rhea held Aditi's hair, she loved the gesture and decided to up the game.

Aditi bit her nipple tight giving pleasure and pain to Rhea and then switched to the other nipple. Her hand started exploring both her holes at once making Rhea loose her body control once again. Rhea's moan grew louder. Within few minutes, Aditi had managed to get one finger in each of her hole and was screwing her holes vigorously. The anal pleasure was new for Rhea and combined with her boobs and vagina getting pampered by her love was getting her close to orgasm.

'Yes! Yes! Yes! I love you Adi. Ahh...' said Rhea again and again loudly. Aditi started screwing her more fiercely with two fingers in each of her hole now. She bit the other nipple and looked up at her partner. Her mouth was open and moans involuntarily kept coming out of it. Her eyes reeked of pain of pleasure. Aditi gave her this big smile as if she was getting her inner self sexually satisfied with all this. Rhea lost control over her body as her biggest yet ever orgasm was on the way and in a second Rhea squirted over Aditi. A stream of water rushed through her vagina and she collapsed over Aditi's body squirting all over Aditi's breast. Then Rhea collapsed backwards trying to catch her breath. Her legs were wide open in front of Aditi.

'And that's how you satisfy a woman' commented Aditi feeling proud of her act.

Rhea was overwhelmed of how good the eve or how good the trip was turning out for her. She took some time to be in her sense. As soon as she was able to get up, she immediately started kissing Aditi over and over again. She kissed her entire face and hugged her tight.

'I want to thank you. Please tell me what pleases you the most' said Rhea.

'Both the holes at once but with your face'

Rhea agreed. Aditi stood on all her fours as one does for doggy style sex. She made this support of many pillows under her breasts and asked Rhea to give her best. Rhea started eating her vagina and kept on it for a while. Then she shifted her face to Aditi's asshole and inserted two fingers in her vagina. She started fingering her stretching her lips and rubbing her clit at the same time. Slowly-slowly Rhea's tongue made Aditi's arsehole loosened up and she began eating it.

Aditi was in heaven. She moaned and cursed her husband, 'Motherfucker Rakesh never wants to go down on me'

Rhea understood that she was satisfying her a long pending need of Aditi and screwed her more passionately. She wanted to give Aditi the same pleasure which Aditi gave it to her.

'Yes Rhea!! Oh!! Yes!!'

Rhea kept increasing her pressure on Aditi's both holes.

Aditi felt a big orgasm building inside her. She kept moaning and biting her lips.

'Switch?' said Aditi.

And within an instance, Rhea moved back while Aditi laid on her back. Aditi pulled her legs back near her face making both her holes easily accessible. Rhea placed a pillow under Aditi's waist. Rhea inserted two fingers in Aditi's asshole and shoved her face in Aditi's pussy. Aditi felt herself on the brink of orgasm and started squeezing both of her breasts. Rhea's nose and tongue were deep inside Aditi's pussy and she was shaking her head in between for extra pleasure while eating Aditi's pussy. Rhea lifted her face, took a deep breath and shoved her face again in her pussy. Aditi twisted her nipples for extra pleasure pain and a white slimy orgasm exploded on Rhea's face. Rhea kept sucking Aditi's white slimy juices and gulped most of it.

Rhea collapsed sideways. The view was beautiful. Two woman laid on their backs, with knees folded and legs opened and completely naked thoroughly satisfied, gasping for their breaths. Rhea climbed upwards to be on Aditi's side and looked at her. Both were still catching their breath. Aditi's breasts were sweaty and smelled of Rhea's squirt. Rhea's cheek still had some of white slimy liquid of Aditi. The room smelled of wild sex.

Rhea wanted to do cum again but with Aditi. She brought a vibrator from her purse and placed it on Aditi's vagina. Then Rhea placed her vagina over the vibrator and switched it on. The feel of vibrator pressed between their pussies felt eccentric. She lowered her body on Aditi's and started kissing her with the vibrator's remote in her hand. Aditi had thought that her previous orgasm was end of their session but Rhea had surprised her and she was liking it. Rhea increased the vibrator speed. They kissed more and then Rhea again increased the speed. Aditi broke the kiss and looked in Rhea's eyes. Aditi took the remote and kept increasing vibrator's speed. This was a high end toy with many levels. Rhea lifted her pussy and inserted the ends of the vibrator in both of their vaginas'. They kept staring in each other's eyes while Aditi soon maxed out the speed of vibrator.

'I'm going to cum again' said Aditi with pain in her eyes.

'You'll wait for me' said Rhea. Aditi nodded in agreement.

Rhea said, 'Am almost there. Together!'

Aditi replied, 'Together'

Both of their eyes filed with pain and pleasure. Their mouths opened involuntarily, leaving out air and moans.

'Now' said Rhea.

And both of them kissed again. A tear rolled from Aditi' eyes from pain and they hugged each other tightly crushing their bodies into each other as another jet of orgasm shot through their vaginas'. They moaned and screamed in each other's mouth. Their pussy juices became one. The moment they shared felt divine. Rhea collapsed sideways and Aditi removed the vibrator out of her. Vibrator was turned off and the room fell silent. Only the heavy breathing sound filled the room.