The Office Visit Pt. 01

Story Info
My scheduled office visit with the VP, takes a slight detour.
3.5k words
4.37
7.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexa_r
alexa_r
84 Followers

I want to thank everyone for reading and providing their wonderful comments on my previous stories, they meant a lot to me. This is the first chapter of a short series. As with my other stories, it is based on my real life experiences with a dash of fantasy thrown in. I'll let you decide which is which. Thank you for reading and please, feel free to provide your comments and feedback either after the story or via email.

It was Friday! Finally! This past week had been brutal. I had put in 13 to 14 hour days all week, but it had been worth it as all of my clients were happy with all of the work that I had done for them.

Stepping out of the shower, I dried off and blew out my hair before putting on my makeup, adding a touch more concealer under my eyes to hide the circles that were a result of the long hours. Finishing my makeup with a touch of bright red lipstick, I padded out of the bathroom to look at the outfit that I'd laid out on my bed.

The forecast for the day was for cool weather with highs in the fifties so I had chosen a cream colored suit with a red, silk blouse. The blouse wasn't quite sheer, but if someone looked very closely, they would be able to see the lace pattern of my bra and maybe even my nipple jewelry.

Normally I wouldn't have worn that blouse to the office, but I had been told that I had a meeting with one of the senior vice-presidents later that day. I reasoned that if I kept my jacket on, no one would see; at least that was my thought process.

I couldn't suppress the familiar feeling of my dark, wicked need as my eyes settled on the lingerie set that I'd received for my birthday. It was a set of matching red lace bra, thong, and garter belt. I rarely wore anything quite this naughty to work, but because of my meeting with the VP, my wicked need led me to this ensemble.

Picking up the garter belt, I fastened it around my waist, just above my hips and sat on the bed to don my stockings. I had selected a pair of nude stockings that complemented my skin tone. Rolling the left stocking down, I slid my red-tipped toes into it and slowly drew it up my leg and fastened the twin clips of the garter straps. I checked to make sure that they were straight and turned to my right leg, repeating the process. Bending down I slid my hands down the smooth nylon covering my legs, luxuriating in the feeling. I could feel the warmth growing deep within me at the sensuous feel of the stockings. As if to counter the warmth, my body shivered slightly as my bare, pierced nipples grazed the stockings as I leaned forward.

"Ohhhh!" I murmured to myself and spread my legs wider, the cool air of the room caressing my bare, glistening slit.

Sliding my hands between my legs, just above my knees, I slowly slid them closer to my mound, flicking my thumbnails over the delicate flesh between my stocking tops and slit, teasing, tempting myself to go further. I remembered the last encounter I had with the VP. I remember being teased with his words as he verbally degraded me, calling me a whore, a slut, a pig, a worthless piece of shit, and more.

Looking at my reflection in the mirror across from the foot of my bed, I shivered. Legs splayed wide as if waiting for a cock, my cunt moistly shimmering, my bejeweled nipples hard atop swollen areola. God, I was a sight! I closed my eyes and slid my fingers between the slick folds of my cunt at the images that raced through my mind. I remembered him roughly manhandling me, slapping me and spitting in my face and mouth, mauling my breasts, and tearing at my nipples.

I rubbed my blossoming cunt harder, hooking my middle finger into my satin hole as I thought of his hard cock being rammed down my throat until I gagged and retched, drool smearing across my face and dripping onto my flushed breasts. I shuddered, bucking against my fingers at the memory of the taste of his ass. I came with a soft, shuddering moan, as I remembered lying on the floor of his office, my cunt dripping, dirty cum leaking from my gaping shit hole, as I licked the remnants of my filth mixed with his cum from my lips.

I laughed softly and shook my head, snapping myself out of my greedy need before licking my wet fingers clean.

"Stop, get your ass dressed and to work, you slut!" I said to myself.

I stood up and did a slow pirouette to admire how the stockings shimmered slightly in the light and the red straps of the garter belt snaked over my hips. The bright red was a sharp contrast to my pale flesh. Running my hands down over my belly, I smiled that I'd managed to keep from adding inches to my waist over the Thanksgiving holiday. It was always a bit of a battle since my birthday was right before Thanksgiving and there was always plenty to eat and drink over that week!

Taking the thong, I slid it up my thighs, pulling it firmly against my baby-smooth mound before slipping my arms through the matching lace bra. For a moment I had second thoughts about wearing it with the somewhat diaphanous blouse as my gold-tipped nipples were more visible than I thought.

"What the hell Alexa, go with it!" That wicked voice in my head whispered.

So as not to give myself a second chance, I quicking donned the blouse and stepped into my cream skirt. I was thankful that the blouse had a tie at the neck. I tied the tie in a bow which helped to obscure my breasts a little. The finishing touch was a red pair of my 5" heels with straps that ran just above my ankles.

I put my hair up and checked myself in the mirror again, satisfied with how the bow minimized what one could see through my blouse. Half turning, I bent forward slightly to see that the outline of my garter belt straps against my bottom.

"You're a wicked slut Alexa." I grinned.

Slipping into my jacket, I grabbed my travel coffee mug and slid my laptop into my bag before heading out to my car. I slid into the driver's seat, letting my skirt slide up to reveal just a hint of my stocking tops. Checking my rearview mirror, I backed out of my driveway and headed to work. The traffic was surprisingly light and I made it to work in near record time and found a great spot in the parking garage.

"This is my lucky day," I thought and hurried up to the office.

I said a cheery "hello" to several of my coworkers and settled in at my workstation. Logging into my computer, I answered a variety of emails and saw that I had a new client this coming week. This one appeared to be less of a challenge than the last one. Well, "hopefully" I thought. I didn't mind the more challenging ones, in fact, I liked them, but every now and then it was nice to have a relatively easy one.

The morning was passing quickly when I went into the breakroom to refill my coffee mug. To my delight, I found that someone had brought donuts! And there was one of my favorites left, a cinnamon sugar twist. I popped one of my new favorite coffee pods into the coffee maker and squatted down and rummaged around under the cabinet for a napkin.

"Alexa!" The shout of my name startled me causing me to fall back onto my rear, my skirt sliding up my thighs to reveal my stockings and garter belt.

I looked up, desperately trying to pull my skirt back down as I scrambled back to my knees and stood up.

It was my friend and coworker, Ashley.

"You scared the crap out of me!" I mock scolded her.

She grinned as she walked over to me and reaching down, pulled my skirt back up to expose the red straps of my garter belt again.

"You wicked little slut! You're wearing this to work!"

Blushing deeply, I batted her hands away to smooth my skirt again.

"Stop! Someone will see!"

Reaching down again, feigning that she was going to lift my skirt again, she laughed. "Someone already has!"

"W-who?" I stammered, looking around nervously.

"Me!" She laughed.

"You don't count!" I laughed.

"Well, of all the mean things to say! I 'don't count'." She protested with a wink.

Turning back to my coffee, I laughed. "You know what I mean."

She started making her coffee and continued as I added a touch of cream to mine. "So, who's the lucky guy?"

Grinning, I took a bite of donut, "No one, just me."

Ashley and I had shared many secrets to include what our predilections were in the bedroom and elsewhere. Our interests were very similar, but she was more of a "switch" and enjoyed domming. We had never played together, but liked to tease one another that "one day..."

She teased with a wicked grin. "I have a 12" strap-on that would 'fit' you nicely."

I blushed and felt a warm tingling in my pussy at the thought of having that in my greedy little hole or plunged into my ass.

I teased back, "Only 12"? Hardly seems worth the effort."

Laughing, she reached out and tweaked my right nipple, causing me to yelp and nearly spill my coffee. "Well, there's always the 18" horsecock dildo."

My blush deepened, she knew she was getting to me, but I wasn't going to let it go. "In my ass please?"

Digging her nail sharply into my nipple, causing the growing heat in my body to spread, she leaned forward and whispered in my ear. "One day you dirty little slut."

I gasped at the delicious pain and pulled away as I heard footsteps in the hall. "Yes please."

Quickly changing the subject, I called out, "Oh, hi Rick."

Rick, one of the newer team members, sauntered into the break room with a wave of his hand. "Hello ladies."

Ashley turned to greet him, "Hi Rick, Alexa was just telling me about her plans for the weekend. She's going horseback riding."

I sputtered, nearly choking on my coffee, and shot her a "you bitch!" look.

Fixing his coffee, Rick queried. "Really, where? I love riding."

Ashley continued the tease. "As do I, I have a 'friend' who has a ranch just north of town. I've been trying to hook Alexa up for quite a while now."

"That's cool, I'd love to hear about it."

Smiling, Ashley took my elbow, leading me out of the break room with a cryptic comment over her shoulder. "I expect you would!"

Giggling, we headed back to our respective work stations.

As she parted, she whispered in my ear. "I'm going to fill all of your greedy holes."

Unable to help myself, I moaned softly. "Ohhhhh."

Making my way back to my work station, I settled back into my chair, and tried to focus on the background information for the next week's client. I say "tried" because I couldn't get Ashley's words out of my head. Her words, combined with the meeting I had with the VP later in the day caused the old familiar feeling of depraved need to intrude into my thoughts.

Carefully looking around to see if anyone could see me, I spread my thighs and inched my skirt up my thighs, stopping just shy of the dark band at the tops of my stockings. Checking again, I nudged my jacket wider to where the hard little pebbles of my nipples were just inside of it. I leaned forward with my left hand on the desktop as if taking a closer look at my computer screen and extending my thumb up, began to tease my nipple bars sending little ripples of pleasure through my breasts. Sliding closer to the edge of my desk, I spread my thighs as wide as I could and wriggling in my chair, pushed down on my skirt, trying to push it against my mound.

"Fuck!" I whispered to myself in frustration, my skirt was too tight for me to push down enough. I thought about tugging my skirt higher, but glancing around, I saw that there were too many people walking around for me to do that. I realized that my constant wriggling would soon catch someone's attention so I sighed and smoothed my skirt back down and pulled my jacket closer.

I tried to focus on my work, but it was a losing proposition with the thoughts of Ashley and VP swirling in my head. I pushed back from my desk and grabbed my purse before heading to the restroom. I needed release!

Fortunately, there was no one in the restroom and I slipped into the stall next to the handicapped stall. I hung my purse and jacket on the coat hook and hiked my skirt to my hips, pushing my thong down my stockinged legs and slipped it into the outside pocket of my purse. Moaning softly, I spread my thighs wide until my knees touched the sides of the stall and slipped my fingers between my thighs, spreading my slick pussy lips before letting the first spurts of piss jet around them. I rubbed my pussy harder as I pissed, coating my fingers with my tart, sweet juices and piss. Jerking at my nipples with my free hand, panting at the sweet shards of pain as I plunged 2 fingers into my hole and raked my thumbnail over my clit.

Arching my back, I tried to suppress the loud moan that mixed with the wet pumping of my fingers. Nearing my release, I stopped and stuffed my dripping fingers into my mouth. I licked and suckled, my tongue swirling over and around my fingers, hungrily savoring my juices before plunging them hard back into my cunt. Pressing my thumb against my clit hood piercing, I pushed it against my swollen nub and encircled my throat with my free hand, squeezing tightly. Gasping, I crashed over the edge and came, my ass sliding on the toilet seat, the heels of my shoes slipping on the tiled bathroom floor as I bucked against my fingers.

I leaned back against the steel pipes of the toilet as my orgasm began to subside and my breath began to return to normal as I released my grip on my throat. Slowly, I pulled my glistening fingers to my lips and flicked my pink tongue over them, meticulously cleaning my juices from each finger. As I was finishing cleaning my fingers, I heard the restroom door open and close with a click of the lock, and the sound of heels clicking on the tile.

"Alexa?"

It was Ashley.

"Y-yes, I'm in here. Just finishing. Be right out." I replied as I pulled toilet paper from the dispenser and cleaned my soaked cunt.

"Damn girl, what are you doing in there?" She teased.

"I'm peeing!"

She laughed, "Uhuh."

Finishing, I stood and smoothed my skirt down before slipping back into my jacket and unlocking the door, stepped out of the stall to find Ashley leaning against the row of wash basins, arms crossed with a mischievous smile curling her lips.

"Peeing huh? From the look on your face, it must've been an amazing piss."

Blushing deeply, I replied, "Well, I had to go really bad! Too much iced tea at lunch."

Avoiding her eyes, I put my purse on the counter and began to wash my hands.

As I focused on my hands, Ashley reached over and jerked my thong from the side pocket of my purse.

"What have we here?" She grinned as she twirled my thong on her finger.

I squealed, desperately grabbing at the red fabric. "No, please, give those back!"

She pulled it out of my reach like a child playing keep away. "Not until you tell me what you were doing."

I whimpered softly and told her that I was thinking about her earlier offer of the 18" horsecock dildo.

"I-I couldn't help myself." I stammered.

Ashley's smile changed from one of mischievous teasing to one of wicked malice. Her eyes narrowed and flashed.

"Of course you couldn't."

Lightly biting my lower lip, I softly asked, "May I have my thong back, please?"

Motioning with a flick of her fingers, "Lift your skirt."

I started to protest, but she cut me off, her tone no longer teasing, but now a command.

"Now!"

Startled by her change in tone, a tone that touched that submissive place at my core, I obeyed, pulling my skirt to my waist. I trembled as I stood, exposed to Ashley, the still-swollen pink lips of my cunt glistening in the light. The bright lights of the restroom seemed to accent the contrast of the red straps of my garterbelt against my pale hips and thighs.

"Damn slut! How many times did you cum?"

"Only once." I whispered.

"And what else?"

My blush deepening to a near-scarlet hue, I was unable to stop myself and told her that I'd tasted my own piss.

"Look at me!"

I quickly looked up, her eyes riveted on mine sending shivers of need down my spine.

"I knew it! I knew you were a dirty little toilet slut."

"P-please don't tell anyone." I whimpered.

"Why not? Maybe they'd like to come in and use that wicked little mouth of yours."

All I could manage was a pathetic whimper. "Ohhhh."

Dropping to one knee, she stretched my thong for me to step into. I placed a hand on her shoulder for balance and carefully stepped into it. She slowly slid it up my stockinged thighs before snugging it against my wet mound.

"Thank you," I whispered.

I started to push my skirt back down, but Ashley stood quickly and batted my hands away as she spun me toward the counter of the wash basin to face the mirror. Sliding behind me, she slipped a hand between my thighs, squeezing my mound as she took a fistful of hair with her free hand, jerked back sharply bringing a cry of pain to my lips.

"Ouch!" I cried out.

"Shut up slut." She growled softly as she bit my left ear lobe.

Moaning, I pressed against her fingers, grinding, suddenly needing them inside of me.

She spoke, her eyes locked on mine in the mirror, her fingers moving against the wet fabric of my thong. "Next weekend, you're going to come up to my place and I'm going to take you out to the barn and string you up and whip you until you beg me to ram that fat horsecock into that greedy little shit hole of yours and fuck you until you pass out."

Unable to control myself as the images of twisting helplessly, screaming as a whip left vicious red welts across my writhing body exploded in my brain, I came hard against her fingers.

"Uuuuunnnngghhhhhh, please yesssss!" I gurgled, shivering against her body.

Lifting her hand, she licked my dampness from her fingers, grinning wickedly. "Mmmmm, you are sweet. I think that I'm going to use that greedy little mouth of yours as well, little toilet slut."

"Yes please." I moaned.

Ashley stepped back and delivered a sharp smack to each of my ass cheeks, leaving a red handprint on each globe.

I yelped and arched my ass out for more.

"Oh no slut. You need to get back to work!"

I groaned my disappointment before sliding my skirt back down and turned to face her. Unable to stop myself, I reached up to take her cheeks in my hands and kissed her deeply, pushing my tongue into her mouth, chasing hers with mine before breaking the wet kiss and leaning back with a greedy little smile curling my lips, winked.

"I can't wait!"

She laughed, surprised at my boldness. "Neither can I."

I grabbed my purse, and taking my hand, she led me out of the restroom.

"Now get back to work slut."

"Yes Ma'am!" I grinned.

I made my way back to my workstation and slightly more refocused, returned to my prep work. The afternoon passed fairly until my phone rang. Thanks to Ashley, I'd nearly forgotten my scheduled meeting with the VP.

Answering quickly, I shivered as I listened to the phone call from the VP's executive assistant.

"He wants to see you at 6:00."

"I understand. Does he need me to bring anything?" I stammered.

"Just yourself." She replied and hung up.

I bit my lower lip, a mixture of fear and excitement rippling through my body. I felt the heat begin to grow in my belly as I thought of my previous late meeting.

To be continued...

alexa_r
alexa_r
84 Followers