The Officer's Temptation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He almost faltered in his rhythm. "Will you still be joining us on our tour?" He did not know why he asked when he knew the answer already, feared it.

"Of course. I worked ever so hard to get Nicholas to agree. He works so hard, you know. But he would do anything for me."

Marlowe grasped her thigh, angling himself more sharply into her. "We must be cautious," he said. "It would be wise to maintain some distance on the journey." He was feeling hot now, skin burning against the chilled air, beads of sweat dripping from his brow as he moved against her.

"In public," she agreed, clenching her thighs around him. He groaned as she ground her hips to his, crushing her breasts against his chest. "But I am sure that we can endeavor to find a few moments alone. I promise I will make it worth your while. I have so many ideas that may please you." Her eyes shut quickly and her face melted into ecstasy.

He grit his teeth and felt the undulating contractions of her pleasure massage his throbbing cock. She was pulling him deeper inside her, stroking him. It was too much for him to handle and he found himself quaking inside of her, spilling himself in messy release as he contemplated just what pleasures she might be planning. She panted underneath him, nuzzling her face against his neck.

He slid from inside of her, spent. Her blonde hair tickled his face as she rolled over and rose above him. "Aren't you excited, my love?"

"Yes," he said, closing his eyes against the dancing trees above. His sweat was suddenly cold on his skin as a breeze filtered through the canopy of burnished leaves.

12