The Officer's Temptation Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I won't hurt you," he said. He placed his knees on either side of her, crawling over her.

"I don't care if you do," she said with a little giggle. She looked at him in uncustomary shyness. "I just want you." She cleared her throat. "Now."

"Are you sure? Your reputation could be ruined if anyone finds out." He prayed she didn't change her mind.

"I want this more than anything, Marlowe. Please do it. If you will not, I shall consider my life ruined nonetheless."

He chuckled and a feeling of warmth spread through his chest. He didn't know how Kate always managed to surprise him. She made him feel light, carefree. "Tell me to stop if you feel uncomfortable," he persisted. "I could not bear to hurt you."

She looked at him solemnly. "I promise," she said, meeting his eyes, "but I don't think I shall mind if you are a bit wild." She was so beautiful that it hurt-pale and soft beneath him as he edged his way over her body. His bare legs touched hers as he lowered himself to her. Every nerve ending in his body was lighting up in pleasure, in anticipation. She shifted slightly as he lowered himself to her. Supporting himself on his arms, he notched himself slowly between her legs, letting his bare cock press against her belly. Even that was enough to make him tense in pleasure. Had he ever wanted anything so badly?

Still, he waited, breathing in slowly and then bending his face to hers. He tried to let his kisses tell her what words could not. How passionately he wanted her. How sorry he was for not seeing her sooner. Her mouth met his with a hungry insistence that would not be tamed, and soon she was bucking underneath him, moaning in pleasure as he caressed her, felt every inch of her body. Her fingers roamed through his hair, over the taut muscles of his arms, his shoulders, his chest. Instinctively, she had drawn her knees up beside his hips, and he could feel her heat, her wetness against him as they rocked together.

"Please," she moaned in his ear. "I can't take this anymore."

He could not refuse her any longer. Steeling himself, he adjusted the angle of his hips. It was a small movement. She was already holding her legs obediently open to him, offering her lush curves to his desire. He pressed his cock slowly towards her entrance. And then the tip of his head brushed against her hot, slick lips, parting them slightly. He groaned and rolled his hips, letting his cock slip sideways against her, spreading her delicious moisture. Kate's knees were shaking. She made a mewling sound, fisting the sheet in her hands.

He planted a hot kiss on her neck, and then very, very slowly, edged his cock past her lips, pushing just the pulsating head of his member inside. She shoved a hand against her mouth, to stifle the loud moan she made as she arched her back. Her creamy breasts pointed towards him and he made a small growling sound, pinning her hands above her head as he spread her with his length. He tried to go slowly, letting her adjust as her canal expanded to welcome his bulging shaft. She was so tight and sweet around him, pulling him deeper inside, almost as if she were sucking him in. He buried himself to the hilt as Kate shuddered around him. "Kate, you are exquisite," he moaned. She whimpered below him.

"Don't stop," she panted. "Oh please!"

He rolled his hips into hers. He could not have stopped if he tried. Her milky legs wrapped around him as he watched his shaft sink between her dark curls and plump lips. He eased himself in and out of her slowly, watching as pink stains blossomed against her breasts. They bounced slightly as he took her, slowly at first, but then faster as Kate adjusted to him and began to hungrily pump her hips against him for more. All he could feel and see and taste was her. The scent of her was in his nose, orange blossoms blooming in hot and humid air.

"Marlowe why does it feel so good?" she moaned in his ear.

He had no answer for her but released her hands and lowered himself to her, kissing her fiercely.

She curled her fingers in his hair, looking up at him with eyes that were wide with the mysteries of the world. "Please don't stop," she whispered. She felt so damn good around him. He was so close that it almost hurt, but he wasn't ready.

If this was his last night alive, he wanted to see all of her, dammit. He flipped over, yanking Kate on top of him, spearing himself further into him as she sat impaled on his shaft. She threw her head back, groaning, lifting the peaks of her beautiful breasts in the air. "Oh!" she gasped. "What do I do?"

"Whatever feels natural," he instructed, lifting his hands over her slender rib cage to cup her full breasts as she experimented on him, lightly riding him back and forth. He pinched her nipples lightly between his fingers, trying to stop himself from exploding too soon. "That's it," he moaned. She grinned in ecstasy, growing bolder. His eyes rolled back in pleasure.

She leaned forwards, tipping her mouth to his, covering him in the curtain of her long, dark hair. "I think I am talented at this," she said in his ear while increasing her pace.

"You're perfection," he said, grabbing her waist with one hand. The other he snaked between them, using his finger to rub the outside of her slit while she rode his cock.

"Marlowe," she moaned. Her chest was flushed and her cheeks were glowing. Her movements were becoming rougher, jerkier. And then she sank to his chest, trembling as he felt her spasming against his cock, massaging him in tight contractions. He wrapped a hand in her hair, and flipped her back over on the bed, taking her in three hard, desperate strokes as his own need overtook him. He pulled out just in time, spilling his seed against the hollow of her pubic bone. There was no way he would risk leaving her with child.

Her blue eyes seared against his and she slowly smiled, lying so perfectly mussed in his bed with her hair tangled against the pillow and her cheeks so pleasantly flushed. "You look like an angel," he said.

She snorted indelicately. He loved when he could see her dimples. "No angel ever looked quite as... compromised as this."

She was wrong.

12