The Offspring of Fenrir Ch. 02

Story Info
A mother teaches her son how to properly please a woman.
11.5k words
3.53
13.2k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Offspring of Fenrir

*** Disclaimer:

I just would like to state that all characters in this fictional novel are above the ages of 18 respectfully. And in the disclaimer of portraying sexual scenes, I ask that only audiences above the ages of 18 may read it at their discretion.

I would also like to point out that this fictional novel may depict scenes of lifestyle fetish that may be graphic or triggering. This fictional novel has the following fetishes within the story: MDLB, Female Worship, Taboo/Incest, Spiritual/Religion, Nudists, Watersports, Sacrificial Orgasms, Food Play, Toys, Breastfeeding, Excessive Bodily Fluids, Age Gap, Denial, Humiliation, Orgasm Control, Ruined Orgasm, Edging, Menstrual, etc. If you do not know what some of these fetishes are, I recommend looking them up on Google before continuing to read this material.

I would also like to further point out that although the story involves a savage, taboo ritualistic family of werewolves this is all meant in a manner of fiction. I do not recommend this behavior to anyone. I do not believe in Beastiality or believe in any kind of abusive nature to animals. I do not partake in child porn, sex rings, or human trafficking. Nor do I believe in having sexual relations with family members or anything grotesque in that nature.

I have used many terms throughout this fictional novel that the "son" in this story is not a blood relative or a real immediate family member. He is adopted, same as his sister who has no true lineage to anyone in the family including each other. Loki and Freya are not related and assumed the sibling role the moment Aurora and Odin adopted them. So to get technical it is not technically incest. I am just hoping to touch base on the idea behind a taboo family. Just as there is no such thing as incest in the animal kingdom which was my original reasoning for making them into werewolves. However, the idea behind lycanthropy just played in favor of the plotline.

I also feel that it's necessary to state that when I use the term "Pagan", it is not pertaining to the religious group Paganism. I only use the term Pagan loosely as an umbrella term to describe an ancient, fictional religion that has Druidic influences carried in a cult type of lifestyle. That is not to say they are Satanists but this family has different traditions than our own. If my readers are interested in collaborating with me to make this fictional religion more realistic please feel free to comment below. Again, no disrespect to the Pagan religion as I am spiritual myself and felt inspired to add small fictional elements to reflect myself as your author.

Alright, so that pretty much covers all the disclaimer. Please don't forget to like, rate, and fave! Stay in touch to look out for the following chapter. Don't forget to check out my other stories as well. Thanks for reading :)

. • ° • . • ° • . • ° • . • ° • . • ° • . • ° • . • ° • .

Loki finished cleaning up the outer stalls outside the barn. He raked up the last of the hay and tossed it back inside the feeding trough. He wiped his brow with the back of his hand as he looked up to check the sun's position. This was how his dad had taught him to tell the time.

He sighed after a few hours of hard work. Loki could feel the heat from the sun bearing down on his broad bare shoulders and down his glistening back. He pulled the pitchfork up to rest the handle on his shoulders as he walked to the nice cool shade beneath the barn. The ground was laid with old straw to act as dust control. The smell was dank and pungent because of the animals. All the holes and cracks in the barn made it perfectly lit during the day.

Loki walked over to the tool shed near the horse stalls and put the pitchfork away with the other tools. He then latched the door and looked up at the rafters. This was something he often did when he visited the barn. Like the house, the barn held memories fond and bitter of his childhood. He remembered when he and Freya would play hide and seek in here. And the serious talks they use to share.

Freya had always been a troubled child. She would contemplate her reason for living and often thought about her real family. Freya and Loki were found by Odin. Odin then brought them home to be cared for by Aurora. Odin was once the leader of an entire pack of werewolves. But humans had wiped out the pack and killed both Freya and Loki's parents when they were young pups. As a leader, Odin felt responsible for these children and took them under his wing. From that day Loki and Freya called Odin and Aurora, Mommy and Daddy, and were treated like family.

During this time, things were very dark for the new family. Feeling forsaken in a world of humans, Aurora introduced Odin to a new God that would save them. However, this new God required lots of sacrifices. Ancient daily traditions, rituals, rules, and a new way of life. These changes hindered Loki and Freya's childhood. And after reaching a certain age of maturity, Freya began to feel the pressure. It was during this time where she was no longer close to Loki anymore. She shut the world out and locked herself away in her head.

Although Loki could never understand the complexity of his sister's mind. He saw the world differently and saw some things as symbolic. Such as, he remembered finding a bird up in the rafters with a broken wing. He had run to his mother about it. But by the time he had gotten back up there, the bird could not be found. Just a single gray feather of its absence.

A week later, Loki had discovered the barn cat had her kittens up there. Loki had taken this as a symbolic sign of the way of life. Where one's death could help twice the amount of lives. An ant that gets walked upon does not stop the entire life of the colony. Loki's philosophical words were deep and meaningful. They talked about how big the world was and how time shamelessly moves forward when our loved ones part from us.

The moment Loki would start to talk philosophically to his sister, she would stop her worries and listen to him attentively. Loki had a way of capturing people's attention when he opened up. It gave him a sense of pride to motivate people.

Loki's gaze traveled from the sanctuary of his rafters to the horse stalls he now stood next to. He then remembered how he had walked in on his dad and his sister sharing an intimacy that would normally be forbidden. Fortunately, Loki was smart enough not to get caught that time. He did make a noise which caused them to stop. But he managed to sneak his way out through the roof of the barn.

He shuddered to imagine how differently the night would have been if he had gotten caught. His father's anger scared him. His father was also his alpha. Someone he dare not cross. Such were the ways of the werewolf.

But these ways were not always fair to poor Loki. He feels a little jealous of his father sometimes. This was a natural emotion. For it is the youngest male in the family that is forced to live a life of chastity as long as the father lives. In this tradition, there could only be one competent male in the pack.

Fortunately, Loki doesn't need to physically restrain his manhood due to this tradition. Only his mental state. Which can be challenging at times especially during rituals.

Loki sighed as he sat down in the fresh pile of hay he had brought in for the horses this morning. He laid down feeling the familiar texture pressing against his backside. He put his right arm under his head. His strong bicep relaxed after working so hard outside. Although his shoulders and chest were broad. They were not as well built as his father's.

He stuck a piece of straw in his mouth to chew as he relaxed back. His long legs stretched out and relaxed in a slightly spread position. His firm, smooth cock laid against his smooth, tanned, flat stomach. Loki reached down to scratch his smooth sack as he daydreamed. Loki's vision taken by the bright blue sky and the birds singing out over the countryside.

. • ° • . • ° • . • ° • . • ° • . • ° • . • ° • . • ° • .

Aurora was sitting down on an old red rug big enough to be in a living room rather than the cellar. But this cellar was not quite the cellar you would expect seeing in this family or ever in that matter. The cellar replicated the size of the whole bottom half of the house. There were little rooms that sectioned off from the main room that was used for food, storage, and a fallout shelter for the family. In the main room was where the old, wooden circular staircase was. Which led down into the room where the family holds their rituals for their pagan, God.

There is only one piece of real furniture in this room. It was a long, low table with a black table cloth. On the table was a small cauldron with four silver chalices. Tall, red candles sat on opposite ends of the altar. Against the wall behind the altar was a large tapestry with an ancient feminine symbol painted red on the black background.

Before the altar sat a big mirror that reflected Aurora as she focused on her ritual. A wooden, earthy scent wafted in the air as the smoke stoked in the incense burner. The fresh herbs heightened the energy in here where Aurora was invoking her Goddess.

She sat on the red rug before the altar and offered her body to her deity. Her beautiful, voluptuous curves are offered in her natural nude state. She tossed her long hair over her shoulders. Her thick thighs parted before her God's eyes. With trembling fingers, Aurora pulled back her labia. She looked up at the mirror seeing herself crouched with her legs spread and her lips open showing the red-stained hole of her intimate parts. She could feel herself on the verge of tears from the sight.

Her voice quivered as she continued to chant softly. She was asking for her Goddess to guide her. Aurora also asked for forgiveness as she often feels more than a motherly bond to her son. Even though her God requires sexual rituals from the family, these rituals are to be done without emotional attachment to each other. Their sexual rites are only to serve their diety's will. She prayed for the same forgiveness for her husband and daughter. Although Aurora is aware of the sexual tension between her husband and daughter, she doesn't like to mention it. But this pertains to the same displeasure to their God. She even prayed and asked forgiveness for her son, Loki. As their encounters don't always lead to a sacrifice to their God, but rather for their selfish amusement.

Any bodily fluid not given to their pagan God is a selfish act of amusement. Something that seems to anger the Gods when living a selfless life under the protection of a deity. This is something that shouldn't be taken lightly. The last time the Gods were angry, their harvest never came the following fall. All the crops dried up making it the hardest winter the family ever had to endure.

Aurora constantly worries about the safety and protection of her family. And did all in her power not to anger the Gods. She took the sole responsibility to be the Head Priestess of her family and lead the rituals. It was only ideal for her to become Head Priestess since their God gifted her with healing powers inside her mammary glands. The family rose the tradition to feast from her mammary glands daily. But in an act of true selflessness, Aurora has also offered her milk to the soil of their crops. The following year their crops were so tall Loki could get lost in them.

But the food was not the only thing that concerned Aurora. What frightened her was the risk of exposure to humans. It is their faith in their God that protects the family from wandering travelers that happen across their countryside from time to time. She prays for this protection to never falter. This way her children would never have to suffer the same fate twice. She couldn't bear it if she had to leave her son behind in this world. Loki being alone and motherless once again.

Although Loki and Freya were not hers by blood. She feels no less different than a real mother. The real emotions to protect someone whose pure soul has been tampered with the tragedies of the world yet hidden safe from harm's way. Or perhaps they held a connection to the last of her pack. Either way, Aurora feels a sense of destiny with her new family.

She looked back inside the mirror. She noticed the outline of her body was giving off a glare in the mirror. Aurora took this as a sign from her Goddess. She then licked her finger and placed it on top of her very sensitive clit. Aurora's body shook as she began to play with herself. Her finger stroked her tender part in tight, quick circles.

In her heightened mental state, she chanted under her breath, "I call upon the powers that be... please forgive us in all of our... Ugh... selfish ways! P-please, forgive my... my husband... and my...my daughter! They do not sacrifice only to you... Oooh, Please... Please forgive me... And the way... I think about... my son! I offer myself to you...ooooh...all of you!"

Aurora's back arched and her body became rigged as she now laid on the rug with her legs still wide apart. Her finger spinning wildly around her receptive clit. She could feel her body becoming warm. The sounds of wet, smacking flesh and hot moaning could be heard throughout the cellar.

"Do not punish... the land... Do not punish... the livestock... Do not punish...my family... Punish me... I am the unfaithful one! Uuh... Fuck me..."

Grinding her canine teeth, Aurora bore down as she attempted to finish herself off and offer her orgasm to her god. In the flight of random thought processes, Aurora imagined her son's smooth cock penetrating deep inside of her. Feeling his firm, thick shaft pressing deeply within her. Her eyes snapped open as she gained a sense of reality. But just at that moment, she felt her body cave in.

Her curvaceous form doubled over as she moaned and watched her hand rub till she was squirting. Feeling her bottom as it leaves the ground. She let out one last groan as she watched her precious flowing liquid stream out.

"Oooooh yeah... Take it all... Take my offering.. Mmm... Blessed be."

Aurora sat there, crouched and hunched over as she watched her juices stain the red carpet before the altar, "Please, my Goddess... Please guide me to fulfill your will. Please keep temptation away from me... Please... Please don't let Loki be affected by my scent..."

She gripped her thighs as her head fell to one knee and she started to sob. Aurora knew how Odin would react once he came home and found out she was in heat. She might not see her children for several days while her husband made love to her. Although she had never been able to produce a litter of her own, her body goes into heat every twenty years. It is a natural occurrence for many male werewolves to act and behave differently when a female werewolf is in heat. Testosterone levels rise amongst them which can cause many fights. This was one of the things that worried Aurora as there is already a lot of tension between her husband and her son.

Not to mention their tradition where the youngest male in the family lives a life of chastity while the father lives. Loki already knows his place in this tradition. Even though Aurora and Loki both suffer from the unfairness of this rule. She would hate to further deny him if his hormones started to respond to her heat.

Aurora feels a connection to Loki and has grown to love him more than a son. Regardless if they are blood or not. That is her son. She would often reassure him that. Nowadays she often finds herself telling this same tale to her husband. How the dynamics changed between the three of them could only mean her husband felt insecure when Loki became of age to participate in the rituals. Loki is often challenged by his father at times. Usually when his Dad feels the need to reinstate his title as Alpha.

But Aurora felt the same insecurity when Freya became of age to participate. Odin deemed Freya his Beta and now takes her everywhere with him. Leaving Aurora at the house with Loki. Although her husband denies his attraction to Freya, Aurora can tell when her husband is lying after being married to him for so long.

This should deeply bother Aurora but it doesn't. If anything it gives her a sense of freedom. She loves her husband but he can be very controlling and domineering. Even though Odin uses this as more of a facade in front of the children. It has still affected Aurora in a negative way. She was still forced to live this way even before introducing her Goddess.

It is this same unfairness and connection that drives them apart but binds Aurora and Loki together at the same time.

Aurora has never had a fair sense of life. In her earlier years, she suffered from being ridiculed as the only barren female in the entire clan that became an alpha. It was unheard of and seemed pointless to the other clan members. These speculations held a great weight to her. An expectation that was denied to her since she first discovered she could not have children of her own.

Odin was the only one that saw the potential in her as his mate. This is because Odin trusts Aurora completely. He knows she may be the only one that understands him and accepts him for who he is. This is the love that keeps the two together.

This was Aurora's reasoning to allow her new family to tamper with the darker side of the realm. This is why her whole family depends on her and this is how she tries to keep it all together. She does all of the unthinkable to protect her family. A desperate mother trying to keep ties together. She could not bear leaving this world without knowing her family would live on and try to continue to carry these traditions. She refuses to believe all she did to preserve those lives will be for nothing. Her memory and her people will disappear and be lost within the waves of time.

Aurora tried to shake these concerns as she rubbed her arms and rose to her feet. She then leaned down to blow out the candles and snuff the herbs as she whispered a small "thank you" to her Goddess. She then began to make her way up the staircase to the house. Walking into the bathroom to get cleaned up after the ritual before going to go check on her son.

. • ° • . • ° • . • ° • . • ° • . • ° • . • ° • . • ° • .

Loki had dozed off in his haystack and had the most lucid dream.

He dreamed he was in the house and he could hear his mommy calling his name sweetly. Although he could not see her, he knew she was in her bedroom. Loki walked into the room curiously, sniffing. He saw a mound in the middle of her bed under the bedclothes and thought she must be hiding from him.

Loki crawled his way onto the bed even though the bed had become oddly huge. When he managed to climb up onto the bed, he noticed the mound in the middle of the bed seemed much farther away. He then began to crawl his way toward the mound trying to reach his mommy. But the more he crawled, the farther the mound moved away from him. The louder he could hear his mommy calling his name. His heart started to thump in his chest and he felt the anxiety of never reaching his mommy in time.

Suddenly his nose was filled with a sweet, pungent odor. This made him pause in his advances as he stopped to catch his breath. The smell overwhelmed his senses and filled his head with the sounds of his sweet mother moaning. Loki looked down and saw his hard cock growing HUGE in the dream. Without thinking Loki grabbed his base and noticed it stopped growing so big and he was able to control his shift in size. He felt himself sweating and feeling good as he stroked himself in the dream and listened to his mother's moans.

He then looked over at the mound where the sheet had been torn off showing his dad humping his mother on all fours. His mother looked at him with the familiar sadness in her eyes. His dad looked at him with a manic smile and rode her faster.