The Offspring of Fenrir Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loki started hearing his mother scream his name.

Aurora had walked into the barn and started to shake her son awake, "Loki, Loki, wake up!"

Loki's eyes flicked open and he saw his beautiful mommy standing over him. His eyes immediately honed in on her furry mound. He could see her sensitive, pink skin underneath. He felt a pain in his groin as he looked down at his lap. His hand was gripped firmly around his erect manhood. His head showed remnants of precum that had been wiped off on his flat stomach. He felt himself blush and looked back up at his mother who didn't look very happy. He gulped.

"Loki... do you know where I've been the last hour?"

Loki shook his head. He was a little afraid of talking to her. He could see the anger in her eyes. How she stood over him reminded him he was below her; The Omega.

"I've been downstairs offering my body to the Goddess to ask forgiveness for our sins..."

"I'm sorry Mommy... I know I've been really bad... I'm not trying to disobey you or make you mad honestly! All-day today I've been working so hard. I tried to distract myself with work all afternoon. I just don't know what it is..."

Loki's canine nose kept twitching in the direction of his mother's mound, "My god, mommy. The smell you have is so strong... Have you always smelled that way?"

Aurora gasped as she stepped away from her son. Her eyes darted to her son's lap and noticed how hard he was. His cock was so red, thick, and pulsating. She could feel her heart thumping as she turned away from the sight. So he could sense her heat... That's why he's been acting so strangely. That's why she's been catching him stroking on his own to relieve himself. Aurora wondered if the Gods had been angered and that was why her prayer had not been heard. She had asked her Goddess to remove the temptation in her life. And now here it was, tempting her again.

"Mommy? I'm sorry. Please don't be mad at me," Loki whispered.

Aurora turned back around to smile at him, "It's okay, Loki. I'm not mad. Why don't you get up, dust yourself off, and come on back to the house? I have something I need to talk to you about... And while we're at it, I'll make your lunch."

Loki's ears perked up hearing the word "lunch". He then jumped up from the haystack. His long sausage bouncing up with him. He started to brush himself off and noticed his mommy was waiting for him to come along.

"Hey, uh, Mommy? Can we make a stop real quick before we head back to the house? I've been drinking lots of water today because it was so hot. But now I have to go..."

She gave him a reassuring nod, "Yes, we can stop by our special place before we go back to the house. I have to go myself. Good thing it's nearby. But I want you to ask me more appropriately before we get there. And I expect you to wait till I finish.."

Loki felt himself blush and felt embarrassed for his small folly. It did sound like more a suggestion rather than a question. He had no idea what seemed to have come over him. Normally he's always very careful with her. He tried not to be disappointed with himself as he walked off following her to the edge of the wood behind this overgrown tree. This was where the family went potty on this side of the property being that the house was so far away.

He watched his mother climb over to her spot where she positioned her feet on two branches that helped her in a lifted squatting position. Loki climbed over to his spot which was right in front of her. Although this was the norm, today was just a little bit different. Loki's nose went wild as he tasted his mother's scent in the air. He gripped his hands into fists at his sides to prevent him from touching himself. And to respect his Alpha, he continued to look inside her sweet inner flesh.

He licked his lips seeing how wet she looked from within. He wondered how her warm, smooth wet flesh would feel against his stud manhood. He wondered how a young man such as himself could please an older woman with such authority. This thought did intimidate him a bit. But he still relished in his previous thoughts. He had such yearning in him. An eagerness to learn. But he was also bound by tradition and his place in the pack. He was a good boy but he had very naughty thoughts.

Even though Aurora had begged her Goddess to remove the temptation between herself and Loki, it seemed the fates had other plans. Now here she was, displayed before her son once again through the laws of attraction. The temptation that draws the two, mother and son, together. But this display was not to tease her son but to teach him.

"I call upon the powers that be... Please take my offering.."

Upon the word "offering" Aurora began to urinate shamelessly before her son. Aurora sighed with relief as she watched her golden fountain shoot out of her. Causing a beautiful glowing arch reflected from the sunlight. It landed on the soft earth a yard from Loki's feet.

Watching his mother pee before him sent shivers down his spine. He could feel the tug from his bladder. He wanted to just let go and join his mother. But that was his Alpha, and he knew his place.

Loki's toes clenched in the earth and his fists gripped so tight. His lips pressed together trying not to grunt under the strain. His body shook and if he looked at his hard cock right now he was sure he would piss himself.

Aurora could sense her son's distress and smiled as she sent small squirts of her pee toward the end, "Mmmm, you see that, my son? That's how you control your flow..."

Loki felt himself give a canine whine, "Yes, mommy." He dare not interrupt her offering to their god but he felt himself wanting to drip at any second. His legs started to cross, tucking his semi-hard manhood. Squeezing his legs together to stop him from having an accident.

Aurora finished her piss as her flow died down and began a small trickle. She then shook herself off as best she could before motioning for her son to come near. Despite the urine-stained ground, he approached her without hesitation. His stud form was a little rigged as he tried to keep his urine in. He then crouched carefully before her and felt the pressure on his bladder but he had gripped his manhood firmly. He whined as he lifted his head, his face was before her mound and his eyes shining with restrained submission.

"You know what to do, my love. Clean your alpha."

Shaking, Loki leaned in and he felt his tongue come in contact with something he hadn't tasted on his mommy before! It was that same sweet, pungent odor from his dream! He closed his eyes and indulged as he licked her deep from within. Tasting her sweet, creamy heat.

Aurora's eyes bulged in alarm as she felt Loki licking her deeper than what was anticipated. She felt herself grip the branches beneath her and her body jolt, "Loki!"

Loki came back to the surface of his consciousness and felt the burn in his groin as he looked up at his mother, "Oh Mommy! I- I can't hold it!" He yipped frantically, as his body began to shake uncontrollably. Accepting defeat, Loki tried very hard to face away from his Mommy so he wouldn't mark her. He had a firm grip with both of his hands on his long manhood. Trying his hardest to follow his Mommy's instructions. But all he could do was look up at her with pleading eyes as he gripped himself tightly, continuing to feel drops of burning urine slipping out.

"Squat honey!"

Loki did as his mother told him too but upon changing his position, he suddenly felt his pressure released. He whined as he gripped himself but watched his manhood begin to flow as he peed all over himself. His hard shaft now became a firehose and unable to control! Aurora used her wolven agility to hop over gracefully and landed behind him. She then crouched to hold him by the base as she did her best to calm him. Quickly she recited the prayer, "I call upon the powers that be... Oooh, take my son's offering!"

Loki heard nothing but his hard piss hitting the earth at his feet. He groaned as he watched his mommy hold him in this vulnerable position. He watched his golden pee hit the ground with satisfaction. Feeling the burn lessening in his bladder. His legs parted as he leaned against his mother and sighed with relief, nuzzling in her chest for comfort.

"That's a good boy, Loki. Let it all out for Mommy. Oh! Now hold it!"

Loki looked at her but did as he was told. He grunted feeling himself stop his flow in midstream. The tip of his hard shaft dropped a few drops before stopping completely.

"Good boy, Loki. Now, let just a little out at a time..."

Loki gulped as he looked back at his hard cock in his mother's hands. He grunted, straining the muscle in his bladder to accommodate his mother's wishes. His long, hard, appendage started to dribble with tiny drops of urine just a little at a time.

"Ooooh, very good. You're doing such a good job, Loki. Now, let's see if we can accomplish that squirting action I showed you."

Loki loved hearing his mother praise him and loved playing this game with her. Perhaps he loved it because it allowed his mother to touch him. Loki had always been so sensitive to touch. For him, it was his way of feeling loved the most. Under no rules or restrictions. Just him and his mommy.

He then focused his stream to please her further. He grunted but smiled as he did so. Making his flow squirt as she did. He smiled, "Wow, Mommy! I can squirt just like you!"

Aurora smiled back at him, "Good boy, Loki... Now let it all out till the end."

Loki nodded and grunted as he forced his urine out of him. Watching his hard cock spraying the soft, damp earth below him like a busted water line. After holding it for so long and drinking all of that water, it felt good for him to indulge in relieving himself. His tail wagged as he watched the puddle of urine get bigger. A millisecond later, he noticed his flow began to thin. He tried his best to force more out as he watched his flow becoming thick and thin until at last there was nothing but drips. Loki's ears fell. He was hoping to have his mother touch him a little while longer.

"Good boy, Loki... You did so well and you lasted so long this time! My goodness, you did drink lots of water today. Do you feel better?"

Loki watched as his mother shook him, feeling himself squirm as she rubbed him for his reward. He sighed with a hint of a moan on his breath, "Yes, mommy. I feel so much better now.."

"Let's get you back to the house to wash up. Come along, now," she said this as her hand moved to cup her son by the sack as he rose to his feet.

"Good boy."

Aurora then took him by his hand and led him back to the house. They walked together in serene silence. Loki's mind was full as he contemplated their encounter. Replaying the events in his mind. His stud manhood quivered as he thought about his mother's smooth hand wrapped around him. It made him feel a longness that he often felt with her. But again, today was just a little bit different. He couldn't explain. He thought about his dream he had. He wondered if it had anything to do with it. He also thought about the smell that seemed to radiate off of her. Even now as they walked he could still taste her.

They got back to the front part of the house. His mother walked over to their well system and began to pump the water. Loki walked over and began to wash. The water was cold despite the warm summer sun that baked in the sky overhead. It actually felt really good but he noticed the cold seemed to shrivel his manhood. He blushed but tried not to notice it.

Once they were done washing, they both headed into the cool house. Loki sat down on the couch in the living room and relaxed back. Feeling the comforts of home as he settled after being outside most of the morning.

Aurora immediately took to the kitchen and began making lunch for her son. Loki watched her from the couch as she cooked. He could smell something delicious as he waited. He heard the fresh crunch of homegrown vegetables as she chopped away at the cutting board.

But the silence between them was starting to nag him. A curiosity befell his mind. He wasn't quite sure how to express it to his mother. He decided to wait till after lunch.

Not long after, Loki and his mother sat at the table together as she served him a bowl filled with nothing but the vegetables from the garden in a beautiful salad. Although Loki would have preferred meat, he did not object to his mother's food. He knew she had worked to pick all those vegetables this morning. He began to indulge in her food. Taking a salad fork like she had taught him to promote good table manners, he stabbed a cucumber and ate it. Crunching on the vegetables as his mother watched with delight.

"Taste good?"

Loki nodded with romaine lettuce shoved inside of his mouth. He wanted to finish his food quickly so he could ask his mother a specific question. There was no beating around the bush. He had to know.

"Pace yourself, Loki. There's more if you're still hungry."

Loki had finished his bowl and patted his stomach, "All done, Mommy. That was really good. Thank you for the lunch."

He then got up from the table and took his bowl into the kitchen to wash at the sink. He knew how hard his mommy worked so did his best to make her work easier. Once he was done drying the bowl and putting it away, he then walked back out and noticed his Mommy was sitting on the couch. She smiled at him and patted the seat next to her.

"Milk time, honey."

Loki's eyes bulged with excitement. It was indeed one of his favorite times of the day. After every square meal, he got to drink from his Mommy. And today he did not have to share with his dad or his sister. Without delay, he walked over and sat on the couch, his tail wagging.

Aurora appeared to be fondling her large breasts. But she was taking her hands and smoothing each breast down to ready herself for breastfeeding. Loki didn't realize his stud manhood became hard again. He was too preoccupied as he laid his head down on her lap since he was now too big to sit in her lap. He looked up at her gorgeous chest. He licked his lips as he watched her prepare herself. His tail vibrated by his excitement.

"Ah, there we go... alright... now open your mouth nice and wide, honey."

His mother then positioned her nipple to his mouth. Loki's eyes closed as he opened his mouth to allow her engorged nipple to enter. He latched on and began to suckle from her. Aurora continued to express her breastmilk to him. She felt the pressure of her milk lessen as her son drained her. She swept her untamed hair from her shoulders and relaxed back. Breathing in deeply with comfort as she watched her son feast.

"Good boy, Loki. Drink up."

Loki felt his eyes roll to the back of his head. Both his hands reached up to help her express her milk as he drank deeply from her. Feeling the gush of the liquid and the warmth in his belly. He made little sounds of comfort as he feasted from her. Her milk was so sweet like fresh clover honey.

When he was done draining the first breast he then moved to the second. His stud manhood now laid against his flat stomach. Hard and aching to be touched again.

As the second breast became emptied he felt his belly so full and so warm. His manhood was so hard and so stiff. He sat up then as he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

There was a slight pause and Loki felt the moment had finally arisen. He looked at her, "Mommy... I have a question to ask you..."

Aurora looked at Loki curiously, "What is it, Loki?"

"It's kinda hard to explain... I love you... You're my mommy. And I respect you and Odin as my Alphas. I know my place in the family. But I have lots of questions. I know you can't show me... But I was wondering if you can teach me or explain..-" Loki broke off unsure if he should tell her.

He looked up and saw her staring at him intently. He didn't want to leave her in such suspense, "Mommy... Can you teach me how to please a woman like daddy? I just want to be able to perform my best if Daddy ever passes away. I just want to be able to take care of you and Freya as best I can."

Aurora sighed and looked at Loki, "Oh honey, is that what you're worried about?"

Loki nodded shyly.

"Well, you're right. I wouldn't be able to show you with myself but we could simulate an experience. And I could offer you my guidance."

Loki's ears perked up as he became relieved. He was happy he hadn't disrespected her from the question. But now he seemed much more interested in what his mother had in store for him.

"Follow me, honey."

Aurora then got up from the couch and headed to the kitchen. Loki followed her. Aurora had pulled out a large watermelon she had harvested. She set it on the counter with a devious smile.

"Yes, this should work."

Loki was curious how a watermelon was going to help him in this simulated experience. He never questioned his mother. He knew better. Loki also trusted his mother's judgment and knew her actions were only there to teach him.

He watched her take a carving knife and began to carve a hole in the center of the watermelon. He noticed his mother kept looking at his hard manhood as she carved. He felt a little embarrassed by her gaze but did not cover himself knowing that is an act of disrespect.

When Aurora was done carving the watermelon, she then put on her oven mitts and put the watermelon into the oven. Loki looked at his mother curiously but she offered no explanation as they both left out of the kitchen and headed down the hall to her room. Now, she began digging through her drawers and found an old wooden box. She pulled it out and again led her son back to the living room. She sat down on the couch and placed the wooden box on the coffee table.

Loki sat down next to her unsure of what to do, say, or expect. His curiosity and the suspense luring him in. He sniffed at the box curiously.

Aurora then opened the wooden box to reveal the contents. Inside was a vast collection of different sex toys. She began to take them out and place them on the table in front of Loki.

Loki looked at the different toys wondering what they could be used for. He didn't touch. He kept his hands to himself. Watching his mother display them. He knew she was going to be very thorough about her teaching. So he kept his mouth shut and waited.

"Well, I was hoping I could save these for your birthday. But since these are difficult times... And now you have all these questions... I suppose this would be the better way to teach you."

Loki felt himself blush, "You were saving these for my birthday? Oh, Mommy, you didn't have to get me anything... I'm not really sure what these are even for..."

Aurora picked up a life-sized, synthetic replica of a female vagina. It had the hole, the lips, the clit, and even the asshole! She placed it on the couch between them and faced the model towards him. Even though it was just a toy and not the real thing, Loki could feel himself becoming very excited. He imagined his mother showing him her own intimate area and presenting it to him. Loki licked his lips remembering his mother's taste from just an hour ago.

"So, this my son, as you are familiar with, is a vagina..." Aurora took her two index fingers and began tracing down the labia of the toy. "These are called the labia. Also known as the lips."

Loki chuckled, "Wow, Mommy, I never knew you had two sets of lips." He then bit his bottom lip as he watched her delicate fingers tracing over the toy. His eyes falling into a haze as he watched while daydreaming. Imagining his mother's smooth hands tracing along with his stiff cock.

Aurora smiled, "What's interesting is you can part them like lips... like this.." Her fingers then spread the synthetic labia apart showing the hollow hole and the tiny rubber clit.