The Offspring of Fenrir Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loki felt a primal instinct awaken deeply from within him. He felt it in the hairs that stood up on end on every part of his body. He felt it in the depths of his chest and out of his throat, it became a wolfish growl. Loki suddenly let out a very wolven howl as his body became rigged. His legs trembled and his tail wagged frantically.

"Very good, Loki... You really are the man I see inside."

Her hands then caressed their way to his hips as she guided him through the perfect grind. Forcing his cock a little at a time and resting his load deeply within the melon. She then guided him to begin a gentle rhythm. Loki could feel the warm juices traveling down his long cock and roll down his thighs onto the towel below him. He knew he was reaching his limit. He could feel all of his pent-up sexual aggression behind his ring. He felt like he was going to explode! He fearfully looked up at his mother and pointed to his bright red balls beneath his ring.

"OH!" Aurora quickly unbuckled his ring to release his thick sack.

Loki growled as he uncontrollably began to thrust into the mashed warm melon. He looked up at her, "Oh Mommy, please let me cum!!" He asked as he drilled into the giant fruit. Clenching his butt cheeks to prevent himself from spilling his load without her permission.

"You may," Aurora nodded as she gyrated her hips against his.

Loki's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he groaned one final time. He felt every muscle in his body. And then he finally felt it. After so long of testing himself for hours under her thorough instruction. He finally was able to feel the release she had for so long kept from him. His long manhood exploded inside the melon. A disgusting sound like trapped air inside of a hollow space filled with more liquid was heard. Loki was too afraid to exit. He had no idea how much cum he had gushed inside. He felt himself blush. Even now as his mother egged him on to gyrate after he came, he could still feel more being milked inside the melon. He felt his whole body quiver from pleasure.

. • ° • . • ° • . • ° • . • ° • . • ° • . • ° • . • ° • .

To be continued...