The Old Artist Ch. 03

Story Info
A new shower experience.
3.7k words
4.67
10.6k
3

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MagicBob
MagicBob
29 Followers

All characters over eighteen. Thanks to S for helping me edit this story.

***

Later that afternoon, Gary got a call from Kate. "Hey Kate, how are you?" He wondered how she was fairing after her first mega-orgasm.

"You sweet man, just what the fuck did you do to my brain? It keeps sending quakes to my vagina, and the kids in the class are wondering what is wrong with me. I remember my parents played a lot of oldies songs and one was called "Love Potion #9" and what is ringing in my brain is the phrase, "I didn't know if it was day or night!"

"Kate, we need to talk. I am more concerned about other things, so are you coming over to my condo after your job today so we can talk?" He felt he really needed to talk things out with her. "I'll make you dinner, say about 6:30."

"Sounds great Gary, see you then..."

Later he was back in the studio with another model he had scheduled a month ago. She was the model in the erotic painting on the big easel. Gary had been working on the fabric from a photo but now needed to get the right expression on the nude figure's face. So, he needed the live model back.

A gentle knocking at the studio door, "Hey Charlie (Charlene)," Gary said as he opened the old door. Gary was playing old doo-wop songs. "Charlie Brown" was playing, and Charlie giggled. She went to the bathroom to get out of her clothes and put on her robe.

She assumed the pose and Gary went to work. He asked her to use different expressions. Finally, she had the right expression he was looking for in the face. At the first break, she asked for some water and sat at the table. Gary wiped his brushes and joined her.

"I saw Sally today and she knew I was working with you this afternoon. Tell me why she said in a very catty way to have fun with you today?" Charlie took a deep breath.

"I guess it is because she saw the painting we have been working on and really liked it." Thinking on his feet, Gary was good at moving the topic.

"So, she likes it or the pose?" she snickered a bit.

Sally may have spilled the beans. It was time to change the subject. "Oh wow, you ladies are so competitive with your modeling. Perhaps she is a bit jealous, but she is a good model and like yourself knows how to hold a pose. The break is over, back to work."

While Charlie had always been very professional with Gary, today there was something different in the tone of Gary's voice. He seemed very accommodating. As she went back into the pose, she felt somewhat of an arousal chill flow through her body. She took a deep breath. Gary noticed a slight color change in her body color. She seemed more rose colored. He then wondered if men could give off a pheromone odor through their skin that would send subtle signals to a receptive female. He knew his hormone levels were still high from the encounters the past week with both Kate and Sally. Something he had to research later.

"May I take two reference photos, Charlie? The day is getting away from me, and the paint is not working for me today."

"Sure Gary, I'm sorry, I hope it was not something I said," she sighed.

"No Charlie," he said as he snapped the photos, changing angles, slightly to the right and then to the left. "I'll pay the full fee."

"Super, Gary!" She got up went to the restroom, dressed, collected her money from Gary. She gave him a kiss on the cheek. It lasted a bit longer than normal, with a slight squeeze to his arm. She turned and left.

Gary thought he may never learn to understand these younger females.

He cleaned up the studio and left for his condo.

The maid service did a good job, and he was pleased with the way it looked. Next order of things was food. The fridge was almost empty. A few beers and not much else. Off he trudged to the supermarket and found some good wine, fresh veggies, and rotisserie chicken, some alfredo sauce, fresh pasta, and a bag of salad.

Back at the condo, he found some air freshener and scented candles. He was ready to set the mood.

Music, what kind of background music should he play? On YouTube, he found "3 HOURS Sex Music for Intimate Erotic Moments" and set it to play on his Bluetooth set up.

He decided to take a short nap since it was only 4:30. He closed his eyes and then he heard he door bell, looked at the clock and it was 6:30. Shit, and I needed a shower. Honesty is best in this situation.

"Hi Kate, please come in. I fell asleep and must have slept too long. Have a seat and I'll get you a glass of wine," and he went to the kitchen. As he opened the wine, Kate was standing right behind him. He poured her a glass and handed it to her. "I must excuse myself and take a shower," he said and went and turned on the music. "Sorry, I just did not mean to sleep that long. I have paint on my arms and I really need to clean up. You could do me a favor and set the table, and get the salad stuff out and I'll be back to cook in a minute? If that is that ok with you?" And, he gave her a quick peck on her lips.

"Sure Gary," and her mind went into high gear. A shower with Gary, I'll just slip right in after he gets in. It will be a cool surprise. A perfect plan!

Kate set the table but left the salad stuff in the fridge. She set her plan into motion by undressing and heading to the back-room nude. She felt so liberated, like a nymph dancing through the woods going down the hallway to his master bathroom. Her skin was feeling warm as she stepped into the en suite. Steam flowed out of the shower area.

Gary heard a strange noise and then a voice said, "May I join you?" sweet and tentative.

"Kate, why it would be delightful, please step in," and he opened the shower door.

"I have a night planned for you. You gave me such wonderful intense pleasure the other night in our first encounter, I have to return the favor." With that, she kissed him so passionately that the hair on the back of his neck stood up, as the steam from the shower released the perfume she was wearing. He also thought he could smell her natural pheromones. They seemed different from what he had experienced before. This had to be the womanly scent from between her legs. There was something unusual, yet he could not put his finger on it. He took in a deep breath through his nose and kissed her with pressing vigor.

As he backed off from the kiss, he ran his hands around her back moving slowly under her arms to both of her breasts. Such lovely works of art, he thought, as he tenderly felt the smooth pillow-like skin and put his thumbs on her nipples. A slow rotation from top to bottom of each breast produced a sigh from Kate.

She released the kiss and turned him and began to massage his back moving down his backbone to his well-shaped ass. Oh, how wonderful, she thought, each of his buttocks were nice and firm. She squeezed with both her hands and for some reason she felt a slight shiver go from her stomach to her now hot and moist vagina. She wondered if this feeling was the same as when a cat was in heat. She was ready to fuck. Yes, she thought, not make love as she planned but to just wildly fuck.

Gary picked up on her arousal, turned her back around to face him, and lifted her up to his body. As he slowly lowered her, she raised her left leg and reached around and guided his penis into her vagina. He noticed how hot it was compared to the shower heat. The smoothness was enough to make him shudder and he involuntarily pushed his pelvis out and up, feeling the full depth of her womanhood.

This connection was creating an enigma in his mind. It was as if something different was happening and he could not understand it. There was more going on between them; more than just a fuck in the shower. It was if he was traveling out on a universal plane where pleasure turned into something beyond his description or his knowledge. As his penis again slipped into her vagina, he felt that time stood still, and he was on some ethereal plane. They melded both into one and yet moved to this different state. It was pressing and blowing his mind. This was beyond his training and experience as a sex psychologist.

There was no stopping now for analysis. He could not slow it down. There was this burning flow going to its conclusion that he surely understood, but there was more, almost like a connection at the molecular level. No, he thought, that was not right, it is her genes. His mind was now at an almost mystical place flowing with thoughts and electricity. A really good orgasm was about to erupt into her. She began to buck almost out of control because she was well ahead of him. He was still confused as to what was happening.

After all, he was a trained sex psychologist and researcher, and yet he was having an experience he could not define. Something he had not experienced before. His orgasm hit and it was nothing like he had ever felt. It was a continual flush of pure energy flowing out of him into her. What was this thing? Then, to his surprise, he was about to have a second one. As it hit, he was seeing colors, more flashes of light, and almost what he thought was a black hole flowing through the universe. Something in his mind told him to quit being analytical and enjoy. The second orgasm lasted the longest of his life. He was exhausted. As it subsided, he wondered if he had died while having an orgasm. The fog was lifting, and he heard the shower beating on his head.

Kate for a moment did not realize where she was. Oh, Gary, his shower. What was this, she could barely stand as he let her down. She softly said, "May I lay down please, I am very lightheaded."

Gary took her out of the shower and put a terrycloth bathrobe around her and gently laid her on his bed. He dried off and climbed in with her, they fell asleep.

****

They woke up around 8 pm and he let Kate head off to the bathroom first. As he lay there, he wondered what strange quirk of fate had changed his life so dramatically in the last two weeks. While he understood his relationship with Sally, he did not understand this experience with Kate. It was a connection that had his researcher's mind in a state of analytical wonder. He was always able to discover answers to all things he was curious about. This was going to take some time to research. While the internet was a fairly new source of information, he knew that some undiscovered facts were hard to find on the web, but it would be a place to start. First, he needed to have an in-depth talk with Kate.

While Kate was disappointed on one level that her plans to ravish him did not turn out as she had planned, on another level the pleasure she had experienced in the shower was so sublime it did not matter. What was this? Was just raw desire or something more? She knew the attraction had been there when she first met him at the coffee shop. Is this love? She was very confused as to what she was feeling. She felt a connection beyond physical attraction. She knew she needed to sort things out in her mind. This raw sexual connection was not romance, but pure heart-beating passion and something else she had not experienced before. At this point, all she knew was she wanted more, whatever more was, and would do almost anything to get more. If there was such a thing as a love drug, she had found it.

"Kate let's put dinner together. Are you hungry?"

Kate then realized that in fact she was hungry and almost starving. "Sure Gary, I'm ready."

As she headed down the hallway, Gary followed behind. He could not miss the delicate way she was walking barefoot on the hallway floor. The artist's keen eye kicked in and he noticed how perfectly formed her feet and ankles were. She was just lovely to look at on so many levels.

They ate a wonderful meal of chicken over linguine and alfredo, a salad, and several glasses of wine. As they finished, Gary got two small glasses of peppermint schnapps. Sipping quietly, Kate was the first to talk.

"Gary, what is this we are sharing? I'm feeling our passion and intimacy is nothing like I have felt before. It is like we have been going to outer space or something."

Gary thought he must choose his words carefully. "Kate, I understand a lot about the human mind and passion. Passion and desire can lead to a romantic relationship but not under all circumstances. I, too, am confused about what happens to us when we have our erotic encounters and express our passions." Gary thought honesty was the best policy in this situation. "I have studied just about every Southeastern Asian culture's sexual practice. I was a sex researcher when I worked at the university. As time went on, I became a noted sex psychologist and famous for my work in the female extended orgasm and the techniques to achieve a mega-orgasm. And, I have written several books on various sexual practices. Naturally, I have incorporated many of the techniques into my own sex life. Now, here comes the strange thing. I don't know what this is we are sharing. It is beyond anything I have read, studied, or experienced. I am at a complete loss for words as to the feelings I have experienced with you. This feeling is so addictive that even after we have exhausted ourselves, I still want more."

Kate took a deep breath and said, "Gary, I should be mad at you for practicing all those sexual voodoo techniques on me but I'm not. I felt something that is indescribable. Like we time-traveled and came back. It is like we are out on a virtual plane that is warm and welcoming and then we came back. What does all this mean?" She reached across the table and held his hand and she began to see flashes in her head. It was if she could see into his mind and knew he was speaking the truth. She jumped back. Oh hell, am I going crazy, she thought.

"Kate, I need to find out why we are having these feelings. Just know this, I care about you deeply, and would do anything in the world for you. I know this is not romantic love but something beyond that of which I am uncertain. When you just touch me, like just now, something happens to me. I know you felt it, too. Now, I am not going to go all witchcraft on you, but this is really strange. Please give me some time to sort all of this out and I will let you know what I find out. I know this is not love at first sight either," and Gary leaned back in his chair looking at her.

"Gary, I need to understand it too. In the meantime, can we just enjoy what we feel? I truly feel liberated. Gary, what you do to me is magic."

While Gary was not a new-age kind of guy, he thought there might be something he could look into at the university with a long-time friend and professor of Egyptian Anthropology, John Meyers. Yes, that could be a starting point. He had it settled in his mind.

"Gary I am ready to explore more..." and she eased up to him and kissed him. They stood and headed toward the bedroom. He noticed as she moved ahead of him almost skipping down the hallway how her butt moved with her skip. Back in bed, she snuggled up to him and suddenly, he felt this tingling and heat. He could not understand this different feeling. Different than any other woman he had slept with.

Yes, it was like he was electronically connected to Kate when their skin touched. After a long tongue-twisting kiss, he moved down to her breasts and when his lips lightly touched her nipples it was almost as if a type of white light flowed up into his brain. It was alternating through both of them. Don't try to analyze this, he thought, just go with the flow.

As he moved down toward her pubic bone, it was if he was transported to a beautiful flower garden, yet he was still there in real time. He found the special spot, four fingers up from the pelvis taught to him by the old massage master in Thailand. Light as a feather, he moved his fingertips of both hands oh so lightly in a clockwise and counter-clockwise motion. Ah, things seem to settle down, no flashing lights...just pure, raw lust. He lowered his head to the bottom of her labia slowly running his tongue lightly up the folds of the lips of her now very hot vagina. Her female arousal started to flow back down her ass cheeks and into the bedding. She was developing a big spot, the pheromone pushes, and endorphins were encouraging him to fuck her now. He knew for her to reach the really big orgasms, he needed to continue the foreplay.

He moved one of his hands to the area between her anus and lower area of her labia, commonly known as the taint. Using another acupressure technique on the ridge of muscle that runs from vulva to the groin muscle, he pushed and rubbed upward toward her clit, pushing flesh as he went. As these pressure points were invoked, the endorphins were beginning to flood her brain. Gary knew that modern science has not yet discovered the true chemical flow during sex and its effects on the brain, but he also knew the signs of an impending mega-orgasm and was now prepared to screw her. And, without a warning, she threw him on his back and hopped on saying, "I'm going to ride you hard." And, with that she jumped on his penis just about bending it and began a furious ride toward orgasm.

He rolled her off his penis and pushed her on her back. She was disturbed, and about to express her displeasure when he slowly stuck two fingers in her anus. The juices were flowing so heavy she did not need any lubrication. He put his lips over her clit and gently sucked the hood back to expose the nub to his tongue. As he sucked harder, he then very lightly, feather-like, flicked his tongue very fast, almost like a vibrator on her clit, adding gentle bites. He stopped and pushed his tongue as far as he could into her vagina. Her flow was full-stream and he could feast on her juices. While science had not determined the hormonal effect of taste on the male, or even the female, his Asian research indicated for centuries the smell and taste of women also released endorphins and perhaps other chemicals in the male. Yes, it was his turn to ride the sexual high and then it happened.

All of a sudden, he was floating with her in/on some ethereal plane. She was arched in a soup of color and warmth. Gary could barely understand what was happening. He gave up trying to analyze the whys of what he was feeling and proceeded to insert his penis in to her vagina. As he entered the heat of it was almost unbearable, yet it was if he was connecting to some dynamic universal flow. That was the only way his mind could process it. He was delirious as he moved with a steady tempo. Without warning, they both went into orgasm at the same time, except for him it was not coming to a conclusion. This was a rolling flow better than any drugs he had used during sex.

How could he be in orgasm and not ejaculate, he was mystified. And, then it happened, she bucked like a bull and he held on and rode her until he felt his prostate spasm. It felt as if his toes came out the end of his penis. As the spasm subsided, his mind was beginning to clear, and then a residual spasm hit him, and he orgasmed again. He thought he had another male multiple orgasm. They snuggled and fell asleep.

****

The following morning, something different was in the air. Gary wondered if the season change was causing the air to smell so sweet. Normally his allergies would be acting up and he would be congested. He could hear a thunderstorm off in the distance. Shaking it off, Gary began to make breakfast. Bacon was well underway when Kate came into the kitchen.

Kate said she had to run, kissed his cheek and was gone. Again, Gary thought he would never understand these young women. The cell phone generation belonged to a new group he coined "postmodern" due to his need to find some classification for everything in life.

MagicBob
MagicBob
29 Followers