The Old Artist Ch. 04

Story Info
Beautiful Charlie asks for Gary's erotic secrets.
3.4k words
4.66
6.2k
4

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MagicBob
MagicBob
30 Followers

Gary's mind was in a quandary after he made love to his young new assistant, Kate. Even at 70, his orgasms were beyond his belief and several were close to, in fact, multiple. Yes, she was unusually beautiful, and her body would energize any red-blooded male. Yet, there was something more about his encounters with Kate that fed his curiosity.

After retiring as a noted psychologist in human sexuality, and benefiting from his bestselling book, "The Mega Female Orgasm", Gary was able to take up his new occupation as a figure artist. The nude female form fascinated him. He studied the paintings of old master artists and the current techniques of presenting the nude female form on canvas. Drawing and painting live models in his modest studio became more rewarding than he had imagined; beautiful nude women posing for him to paint. While he had always been very professional with his models, things seemed to be changing with a few of these young ladies.

Gary was winning awards for his figurative paintings and sales were better than expected. He had an eye for delicate skin tones and was getting the perfect expressions from his live models. Like most artists, every painting was a step toward perfecting his techniques. His clients and collectors were expanding, and the galleries were demanding more of his work.

He hired a studio assistant, Kate, who was to be more of an apprentice than an assistant. Circumstances evolved into two sexual encounters with her that challenged everything he knew about sexuality. Was he smitten with her? Had he discovered something new about the female and male sexual response?

Even in his retirement, he continued to read current articles on human sexuality. Several recent articles caught his interest and described how male seminal fluid could chemically influence the female brain and affect female behavior. Brain chemistry during sexual arousal and orgasm was an interesting area he felt needed further research. At least for his own curiosity, he wondered if her bodily fluids, both salivary and vaginal, could be affecting him. Was it pheromonal or chemical? Surely a researcher somewhere had investigated this possibility. He discounted any new-age explanation of witchcraft or spells, and he knew he had not been drugged.

When he did research in Southeastern Asia, where acupressure and acupuncture affected a human response to pain relief, he discovered that there was more to these discoveries. Old massage masters in the back country taught him new erotic acupressure points that affected the female sexual response. It was very enlightening to be shown their ancient and secret practices of sexual acupressure. How they could invoke very strong orgasm responses in females was quite unique. This research led to what Gary coined the "Mega Female Orgasm" and evolved into further research, many paid lectures, and his famous book.

He knew many mammals, including humans, were influenced by pheromones. Much had been written about pheromones and their effects on men and women. Science was always discovering new information. While Gary was not a new-age kind of guy, he thought there might be something he could investigate at the university with a long-time friend and professor of Egyptian Anthropology, John Meyers. Yes, that could be a starting point. He had it settled in his mind.

****

His phone rang and he could see it was Kate, his assistant and apprentice, and now lover. "Hey sweetheart."

"Gary, you lovely man, I am still suffering in a good way. I am having these little residual quakes, not quite orgasms, but enough to make me wet. What have you done to my body?" He could hear Kate let a deep breath go.

"Have I made you unhappy?" Gary countered back.

"Oh, no, this voodoo spell you put on me has my body wanting more!" Kate had to stand and start walking around to keep from getting too excited because she had to go to her next class.

"Come over tonight, we still have a lot more to talk about," Gary noted trying set the stage again.

"As much as I want to play some more tonight, and you do play well," she giggled, "I have to go out of town to my parents' house for our monthly family dinner."

"Let me know when you are back in town," Gary sounded disappointed.

"You can count on it," and she checked off the phone.

****

He looked at the clock. Just enough time for him to get to his studio, he thought. Charlie (Charlene) was the scheduled model at 9 am and it was 8:30. He needed to rush to his studio. She was the main figure in one of his current paintings. He figured she was somewhere between 25 and 26, but he never asked his models their exact age, only that they were over eighteen. Her dark hair and light skin were perfect for his artistic preferences in his current painting.

As he walked up the stairs to his studio, the air was cold, and he knew Charlie would be pissed because he did not get the heat on. He rushed to the coffee maker and made coffee, turned on the heat, and turned on a Lily Allen channel for background music.

"Hey Gary, damn it... it's cold in here!" as Charlie literally danced into the studio without knocking, wrapped up like an Eskimo in her coat and scarf.

"Have a seat at the table, I'll get you coffee while we wait for the studio to warm up," as Gary moved to the coffee maker.

"Gary, I have been talking to Sally. You know she can't keep a secret! She told me you had shown her something secret about herself that she was totally unaware of in sexual encounters."

"Really, how interesting." Gary countered in a sweet tone. She was so beautiful as he looked into her steel blue eyes.

As the room warmed, Charlie took off her coat and scarf. Someone once told Gary that extremely beautiful women were freaks of nature, but to the eyes of an artist, Charlie's beauty was stunning. He was lucky to engage her to pose for him. He needed to be professional.

As Charlie sipped her coffee she asked, "Gary, what exactly did you show or tell Sally?"

Gary gave her his background history but then described the 'mega orgasm' process in detail.

"It all began with my research into ancient techniques on human sexuality in Southeastern Asia. An old massage master demonstrated for me and my research staff specific acupressure points on the female body that set the stage for a chain of orgasms that eventually led to what I call the 'mega' female orgasm. Like most massage techniques, it begins with a normal Thai type of body massage. As the female body relaxes and releases small floods of hormones from the brain, a higher level of arousal begins. Then, as these secret acupressure points are massaged and pressed, a higher level of arousal occurs. Nerve endings unknown to western science vibrate to the highest levels we ever measured."

Charlie felt a flush of blush creeping up the sides of her cheeks and dampness forming in her underwear. His hands, she thought, such wonderful hands of an artist. She had wanted him to touch her for months, and perhaps more. Male hands turned her on more than many other male body parts. She re-positioned herself. This was not lost on Gary. He had observed hundreds of women becoming aroused in his research and he knew the signs.

"Sally and I were having a few drinks the other night, and she told me everything, Gary! She could never be a secret agent or spy; two or three drinks and she would spill the beans!" Charlie was taking deeper breaths now, and Gary noted it, and continued with his descriptions.

"Just as I told Sally, these techniques cannot be described and need to be demonstrated."

And there it was, the elephant was in the room!

Charlie, after her discussion with Sally, had decided to have Gary explain in detail this mega orgasm technique by using her beauty and charm. Yet, here she sat becoming very aroused. As she remembered the descriptions Sally had given her, she was feeling the change between her legs and her nipples were getting tight, too!

"So, you are telling me the only way I can learn about these techniques is for you to demonstrate them on me?" Charlie almost whispered to Gary.

"Charlie, it is your call. You are here to model this morning, and we can do only that. If you want me to demonstrate my special techniques, we can do that too. There is one exception, we will not have coitus."

Charlie was facing a dilemma. In general, she prided herself in knowing everything there is to know about sex.

"OK Gary, please show me the techniques. I must admit, I am disappointed we are not going to fuck, because I have wanted to seduce you for a long time. You were always so professional; I just never had the nerve."

"You know there are several other ways you can return the pleasure if you want to... other than coitus," as Gary took her into his arms. Charlie leaned up to his mouth and the kiss led to a minor battle of the tongues. Gary's tongue seemed to dance on her lower lip and it had an effect on her.

Gary moved her over to the posing couch and placed clean, doubled linen on it. He knew the she would become extremely wet. Since nudity was never a problem for Charlie, she was out of her clothes in no time flat and on the couch quickly.

Gary, to begin with, placed her on her stomach and proceeded with a traditional Thai massage using rosemary-infused oil. As he massaged her feet, she felt the tension of the situation easing off. What she did not know was that Gary was occasionally pressing some of his secret erotic spots on her feet. The tension was melting away. Her body was warming up.

"Please take deep breaths as I massage each of your legs." Some women were toned by aerobics and treadmill exercises, but Charlie had a naturally perfect body.

While she was nervous and concerned if she could achieve the mega orgasm Gary had described, her arousal was creeping down her inner thighs and she was very wet. Here she was in a non-romantic situation wanting to screw the lights out of Gary as her butt began to quiver with his massage techniques. She thought about what more he could show her; she was hot and willing now.

Whatever he was doing was working and she wanted more.

Gary admired her well-proportioned buttocks; her skin was so smooth like alabaster, and he delighted in the feel of her butt cheeks as he massaged each one, hitting more of the acupressure points. Then he worked up her back and worked the traditional massage spots around her shoulder blades. There were two spots just under her arms where breast tissue folded under. These were more of his secret acupressure spots, he applied pressure and she swooned. He now knew she would be very receptive.

Charlie followed his instructions and continued to take deep breaths. As she felt pressure under her arms it was like lightning bolts firing off into her brain and then into her vagina. What was this? Such a lovely form of foreplay. She was so wet.

Gary then continued the traditional massage. He knew there was no rush. What is considered "edging" today was the ultimate goal; this was just a means to the final end. Relaxation is a part of the process to get her there. Her neck and the base of her head was perfect in form, and he could smell her fragrant shampoo and her arousal mixed in the air together. It was influencing him, and he knew his testosterone was being released. He needed to calm down, so he took several deep breaths.

He had her turn over on her back. Her body was something to behold. Perfect proportions from her head to her breasts, and the lower portion of her body.

She could now see his hands as they were touching her. The beautiful hands of an artist touching her special places, caressing her, and exploring all these new, amazing places. She thought that this experience was not going to be a one-off experience.

Again, he started at her feet, pressing certain points that were making her very horny. She was ready to fuck, and she involuntarily spread her legs.

"Deep breaths now, Charlie, we have a long way to go," Gary was getting stiff and had to adjust his pants. Two places on her feet were secret acupressure points, and only had an effect when the female was aroused, and Charlie was aroused. Her pheromones were influencing Gary.

He pushed with some pressure on these spots and Charlie's thighs began to quiver. Gary moved his massage to her thighs and pushed into the sides of her hips, using acupressure on all his magic spots. Then over her pubic bone to more secret places just above her pubic bone. Places science and traditional acupressure did not know. These nerve channels or meridians had Charlie panting.

Oh, he is at my breasts, Charlie thought, as she felt his thumbs press from the bottom center of each breast up through soft, billowy tissue to her nipples. Again, and again, how delightful! Then she felt him squeeze the tips of her nipples and was surprised by how she wants him to press and pinch harder. And then he did! She felt her mind turn to mush; the pleasure was so intense.

"Remember, deep breaths Charlie. We still have a way to go," Gary was now excited too. He knew he had to ignore his arousal. He surprised her by inserting his index finger into her mouth. He was searching for another secret spot in her mouth. The "G-Spot" of the mouth. This sensitive place, when he found it, caused Charlie to arch her back and he could see she was flowing from her vagina.

It seemed like he did this for hours. Charlie could not think clearly, and she felt she was on the edge of an orgasm. She wondered why he had not touched her vagina, yet thought, this is heavenly—I am floating!

Gary moved both his hands to the sides of her breasts. As much as he wanted to kiss and suck on them, he continued with his plan: pressing in deeply on the sides of her body toward her stomach, hitting many erotic acupressure spots. She was arching, quivering, and ready.

Then she felt him pressing and massaging spots on each side of her labia. Again, and again, he massaged and pressed these spots. Her labia were swelling. He lightly flicked his finger on her clit, and she reacted with an arch of her whole body.

"Not yet Charlie," Gary whispered, "I want you to push hard like you are making Kegels, on and off. And Gary was flicking on and off her clit.

She felt like it was burning in a good way, each time she tightened her vaginal walls. She was having these mini orgasms, one right after another. This was so hot, she was uncertain how much of this she could take, yet something was building between her brain and her vagina.

"We have much further to go, Charlie."

"Gary, please make something happen, I am so excited."

And she felt it building and building. Each orgasm getting bigger. Good heavens, she thought, what is building?

"Don't forget your Kegels, Charlie, we are almost there."

Her orgasms seemed to climb faster, one right after another, one on top of another, floating in and out. Gary finally inserted his left index and ring fingers into her vagina and started brushing up on her G-Spot. With his right hand he lightly flicked her clit, softer and harder, as she kept pushing up with her pelvis. Then he spread his two fingers within her vagina, as wide apart as he could, and this hit spots on each side of her G-Spot known to the old massage masters.

Charlie's body went into a state of stiffness, arching upward as the mega orgasm hit. Every muscle was quivering. Her mind when blank and she felt like a magical flow of pleasure was running in and out of her body. It was almost as if she was connected to the universe somehow.

Gary held her there in mega orgasm for a minute and she finally let out a breath, "Breathe, Charlie, deep breaths." He knew that female orgasms were diverse and there are also many individual differences from woman to woman, but to his knowledge, the mega orgasm was universal. Men just needed to learn how to perform it and be trained to go slow.

He slipped down beside her and held her as she shook and began to cry. The hormonal flush he knew all too well was flooding her, and she held on tightly to him and finally fell asleep.

Gary loved that he could give her so much pleasure after all the years she worked for him. Yes, he was horny now, but this was not about him. He liked and appreciated her beauty. Finally, he too drifted off to sleep.

Charlie woke up and kissed Gary. He woke up too and asked if she was OK.

"I want to reciprocate, Gary. On your back." And Charlie slipped between his knees sitting cross legged. Perfect access to his penis and more. "Time for me to show you my expertise, my back-flick hand job. Oh boy, am I going to tickle your fancy!"

As Charlie grabbed the massage oil, Gary was uncertain was next. The hand job was feeling good, she definitely knew what she was doing. She worked on discovering his proclivities by massaging his balls between the strokes of her hand up and down his penis.

"Buckle your seat belt Gary, this is my fast back-flick." And each of Charlie's strokes began at the bottom of his penis, flicking up quickly, followed by the other hand. Flick, flick; the cadence was pleasurable. Her upward flicks were soft for a while, and then hard, using her fingers and sometimes lightly using her nails. If she felt he was moving along too quickly, she smacked the tip.

Gary could feel it building, and just as he was about to erupt, her left middle finger slid into his butt. He felt the lump that was his prostate being massaged. She flicked it and then pushed on it hard. Gary felt like a gallon had been released, but he knew it was just a really good orgasm.

He grabbed her hands; he could not take any more.

Then Charlie, much to his surprise, bounced up, "I must run to my afternoon gig posing at the university art department. Then tonight I must work my night job at the restaurant, but I promise you this, I will give you more than a quick hand job later. Turnabout is fair play, right?"

Then she seemed to bounce into the restroom and then shortly, bounced out the door. No hug or goodbye kiss! All Gary could think was that these postmodern young ladies were something else.

****

Later that day Gary called his old friend, John Meyers, professor of Egyptian Anthropology, at the university. His old beer drinking buddy.

"Hey John, Gary here, I have an interesting question for you. Perhaps you can point me in the right direction."

"No problem, Gary, what's up?"

Gary went on to explain his two encounters with Kate and how it affected him. "John, is there something I am overlooking here from your perspective?"

"Gary, ever consider that you have fallen in love with her?" John almost laughed.

"John, you know I am an expert in the field of human sexuality, and in all my experience, I have never encountered anything like this when Kate and I have our encounters," Gary seemed to respond very quickly. "John, it is something more than high erotic arousal. It was like a connection at the cellular level. Perhaps, somehow, our pheromones connected. Again, it is an enigma to me!"

"Gary, you need to call Dr. Susan Carter, Director of Neuroscience and DNA research. She has a new paper out on Nano Pheromone Technology. Let me call her and tell her you want to meet her. Good luck, she is a very interesting and knowledgeable person."

"Thanks John, I'll catch you later, and fill you in on what I find."

Gary decided to walk across campus and drop by her office. The winter wind was chilling, and he buttoned up his coat.

The story will continue...

MagicBob
MagicBob
30 Followers