The Old Boss Pt. 02 - Mandy's Shame

Story Info
Mandy realizes what she craves, but cant tell her husband.
2k words
4.09
26.3k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomreese
tomreese
55 Followers

I glanced nervously over my shoulder. They were definitely following me now. Three of them, all grinning like wolves tracking their prey. My pulse quickened as I stepped up my pace. They were loudly discussing my body parts and some of the things they wanted to do to me. No one else paid any mind as these guys publicly announced how they wanted to rape me.

I had been out shopping, minding my own business, when the first guy hollered out, "Ooh, girl, get back here with that fine ass! Bitch, let me holler at ya!"

I chose to ignore the harassment as I usually do and kept walking. Of course the taunts kept coming. Then another black guy joined the first. I turned a corner and almost ran into a big brown mountain of a man, dropping my bags. As I bent over to pick them up I felt his large hand squeezing my ass. I whirled on him and slapped his face as hard as I could. He just chuckled as I took off.

"Hey, brother, how'd that shit feel?"

"Like heaven, man. Gonna get me some of that, for sure!"

The catcalls kept coming. I felt myself blush as these three men continued to stalk me through downtown Atlanta. Then there were four. A chorus of the most lewd and graphic comments trailing my every step. A few minutes later, I look back and there were now five men, and they were getting closer. I took off my heels and started running.

"I'm gonna wrap those fat titties around this fat dick, bitch!"

Closer.

"I'm gonna fill that tight, pink pussy full of black babies!"

Right behind me.

I flat out sprinted as hard as I could, throwing my recent purchases aside just to give me a chance at escape.

"Hey, baby, you dropped something!"

I spotted an alley to the left and darted down it. There had to be a way to shake them.

"You ain't getting away from us, you little slut!"

Another, darker alley to the right. I pivoted and ran, hoping they didn't see me turn. It dead-ended at a fence, but, thank God, there was a cop. I told him I was being chased by a group of men who intended to rape me.

He placed his dark hand on my shoulder and told me not to worry. Then he spun me around, pulled my arms back and slapped his cuffs on me just as the other five arrived.

"Let's show this pretty little white whore how we do in ATL!"

I was surrounded. Hands were all over me, exploring every inch of my trembling body. I felt my nipples stiffen, and my pussy flood with my love juice. My clothes were unceremoniously ripped and torn off my body. Someone produced a knife and held it to my throat. "Aww, girl we're going to have so much fun with you."

Then he cut the straps to my bra, allowing my heavy DD boobs to fall out. Immediately mouths were hungrily licking and sucking my hard nipples. He then slid the cold steel down my belly and sliced the sides of my thong panties, pulling them before inserting a couple of fingers into my pussy, "Bruh, this slut wants this, feel how wet she is!"

My tank top, bra, shorts and panties, all ruined. I wondered how I would make it home after they raped me with nothing to wear. I was lifted up and my legs pried apart as one of them buried his head between my alabaster thighs.

"We got the clothes you bought right here. You be a good little slut and you get to wear them home."

"We know you want this, you whore."

My eyes filled with tears as the tongue flitted all over my wet pussy and he sucked on my clit. Two other men were sucking and biting my sensitive pink nipples. I knew I was about to be gangraped, but in that moment my body betrayed me, and all I could think of was getting one of their cocks inside me.

I was lowered to my knees, still handcuffed, as they took turns stuffing their dark cocks in my mouth and down my throat. Holding me there as my saliva dripped over their balls and I couldn't breath. Then a brief gasp of air before the next fat veiny dick skull fucked me.

Then I was being pushed forward and held by my handcuffs as the head of someone's cock was lined up with my poor, defenseless pussy. I looked back and saw a look of pure evil as the black police officer stuffed me full in one stroke. "Awww, fuck yeah! Now this is some tight ass pussy right here! Oooh, you like that black dick all up in you, don't you white girl?"

I looked back around to see eight black men lined up, each with his monstrous dick in hand. Where did the three new faces come from? Part of my mind was screaming that I could never take on that many men, as the other part of my mind was enjoying the deep powerful thrusts of my rapist. The officer was violently smacking my ass as he violated my womanhood. A hand grabbed my hair as I was force fed another cock. He didn't last long before he filled my mouth and I was forced to swallow his vile tasting spunk.

I looked up and now there were now twelve angry black men awaiting their turn. This situation was out of control, and my odds were looking grim. I realized I wasn't making it out of this alley alive. They were going to rape me till my body gave out. The man fucking my pussy picked up his pace and his growing audience cheered his brutality as my large breasts flopped back and forth to the rhythm of my sweet torture. Another black man in a nice suit slapped my face with his dick and I obediently started licking it as I felt the officer explode in my cunt, semen overflowing and spilling out of me in huge gobs. He removed my handcuffs and simply walked away. I tried to get up but my legs were too weak. The crowd was now too large to count. Thirty, maybe forty men. There was no way out.

"You ain't done yet," growled the big muscle guy that I ran into earlier, as he pushed me on my back against some garbage, "We a long way from being done with you, bitch!"

He pinned my ankles all the way back as I saw his cock. It was about as thick as a wine bottle, sliding up and down my ruined slit. I screamed "NOOOO!" as he slowly pushed that black monster deep into my belly. I was sure it was splitting me apart, as I could see it bulge through my abdomen when he was all the way in. "This is what you get for slapping me, you dumb slut!" He started stroking it in and out of me, slowly increasing the pace. The pain subsided and pleasure took its place. Two more men were on either side of me as the mountain rearranged my guts with each hard deep thrust. They roughly pinched and slapped my tits as I took turns swallowing their cocks and being tea-bagged by their huge sweaty nut sacks. I had never imagined this level of sexual abuse. And I was ashamed that I was loving it. This unimaginable degradation I was experiencing. I looked out at the crowd of men, these awful, mean brutes, who were going to use my body until it broke, and I felt like I wanted to please all of them. To feel them all fuck me furiously and release all their anger and hatred inside my ravaged body as my womb filled their seed.

Then he stepped forward. Patrick stepped out of the throng of men who would be my doom. He just leaned down as the black mountain continued ruining my battered pussy, with the same mischievous grin. He just whispered, "You see, I was right about you."

He stood back up and watched as Mr. Muscles started slamming my cunt like a wild beast. I felt my toes curl as my legs started shaking. Someone in the crowd shouted, "We bout to fuck this slut to death!"

Patrick grinned from ear to ear, "And she's loving every minute."

More black men flooded the alley to witness my sexual disgrace. I was just a degraded fucktoy in front of eighty, ninety, a hundred black men. And I did want it. This what I deserve, I thought to myself. I wanted them all to use me, to rape and molest and sodomize my body in every way imaginable and leave me there in the garbage with a river of cum leaking out of my destroyed holes.

My entire body was shaking as my orgasm took over. I felt my cunt clamp down on the giant cock as the giant brute continued savagely pounding me like a dog trying to rip open a ragdoll. I opened my mouth to scream out in sheer ecstasy.

"Mandy!"

Darkness.

"Mandy, wake up!"

My eyes strained to focus and were suddenly blinded by a bedside lamp.

"Honey, are you okay?"

"W-Wha...?"

"Baby, you were moaning in your sleep. And you are covered in sweat."

"Huhh...It was...it was......ummm....just a bad dream. I.....I'm okay now."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Oh....ummm......actually I already forgot it.....I can't remember a thing," I lied, "I just....hhhh......I have to pee."

I got up and ran to the bathroom. Sure enough, I was wetter than I ever remember being. I reached for the drawer where I keep my vibrator, hoping Joe wouldn't hear. I masturbated as all the dream images came flooding back. Being chased through the streets, all the nasty things my pursuers called out to me, the dead end alley, being handcuffed by the cop, being molested and raped repeatedly, the growing crowd of lustful black studs who were all going to get their dicks wet in my body. All of it, the mixture of shame and pain and pleasure and fear and the dire hopelessness of it all turned me on in ways I could never explain to Joe. And Patrick there in my dream, to rub in my face jut what a filthy, cock-hungry slut I'd become. I looked over at the very same shower that he raped me in just the day before. I could still hear the wet slapping sound our bodies made as he reached places inside my pussy that Joe would never reach. The look and the feel of his big, black, veiny dick. The way it felt sliding in and out of me. I bit my lip to keep from crying out as I came.

I walked back into the bedroom. I stood there for a while staring down at my sweet slumbering husband, and thought of all the things I could never share with him. How the most erotic dream I've ever had involved me being savagely gangraped by an army of black studs. How his former boss, our current houseguest had taken advantage of me. How he blackmailed me into giving him the chance to rape me whenever he pleased. How many times I came as he defiled me over and over again right here in our own home. Our own bed. How he was sleeping on the same spot where the huge cum puddle had been as his former boss' sperm had flowed out of my unprotected womb.

Nor could I tell him Patrick was going to do it all over again tomorrow. I vowed to myself I would never consent to the sexual abuse I would receive. He would have to rape me each time. Little did I know how that would play out, or what that dirty, old man had planned for me the next day.

tomreese
tomreese
55 Followers