All Comments on 'The Old Boss'

by tomreese

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story. I think the writer of the previous comment feels a bit challenged...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story deserves another chapter or more. You could benefit from an editor but I only saw one error. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nothing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love stories about married white women being broken in by black men that don’t care about what the husband will do. They know the wife is to scared or confused to resist and he just fucks her whenever he wants and she gets weaker everytime he does. She is able to resist orgasming for awhile but he takes his time, watching and noticing what she responds to till he makes her cum against her will.

Crying she tries fighting him but he knows she’s weak and hasn’t told her husband and it isn’t long till she is letting him and cumming hard everytime he takes her.

That’s how a good story should go. This one was simplistic and to quick. Spelling errors on simple words killed it. Stop stroking while typing and concentrate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story but please read up on female anatomy. No one can penetrate in such a way that the right ovary hurts unless there is a condition that already causes pain in that ovary and moving the body causes the pain. The ovaries are above and to the side of the uterus.

Interesting and little known fact: a uterus tilts when a women is aroused.

HighBrowHighBrow12 months ago

Got my attention..,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous