The Old Coot and the Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't keep myself from thinking the "other things." I was pleased at his forthrightness.

"Would you be kind enough to indulge a request?" I hoped my expression was sincere enough.

"At the end, for her, would you lick her at the edge of the bed? So I get a good view? And then maybe, she can stroke you off? Rather than finishing inside her?" I hoped I didn't sound too pleading or over-managing.

They looked at each other.

"I'd really enjoy seeing how much semen you've built up tonight," I offered by way of explanation.

Ripper grinned to beat the band. "Oh, there'll be plenty. He hasn't come this whole week til just now. Just look at those balls!"

We all looked down at Kenny's sac. His erection was already on its way again, with all the talk, his testicles moving about restlessly in their purse.

"Sounds good, Mr. B."

The look they exchanged could have started a beach bonfire.

I settled back in my chair to enjoy the show.

It wasn't an hour but close enough. They lay next to each other and kissed and fondled each other in languid, creative ways. Never too much attention on one area, never too long, they got themselves into a good "simmer" mode, fingers caressing, tongues darting about. I was impressed by how attentive they were to each other, tender is not the right word, but they clearly enjoyed provoking each other's pleasure, I guess one of those things that doesn't change over the ages if you have two people who care about each other.

They barely talked, just murmured at each other when something good was going on. I liked how whoever was getting pleasured would close their eyes to focus on sensation. Most of the time it seemed like my watching was forgotten.

Once Kenny was hard, I marveled at how his erection bobbed and remained impossibly rigid as they varied their activities. Almost looked like it had a gyroscope built-in, like on one of those missile guided systems. It always pointed stiffly like a compass needle where it wanted to go -- Ripper's mouth, or her cunt, or the furrow between her breasts.

Ah, to have a twenty-year old penis!

I was entranced the first time Kenny penetrated her, that first entry of the night was always one I remembered with Martha. He was on top, played his prick-head along her lips, now all slickly wet, before he slowly slid up her and they lay there together. I had a nice view from the rear quarter, his balls all drawn up and located right at the confluence of their joining.

I inhaled deeply. This part is always amazing. Like your first view of Niagara Falls, or the Grand Canyon, takes your breath away.

They didn't stay coupled very long, but I liked the way his ass-cheeks dimpled when he pushed into her. He pulled out and they lay side to side, playing with each other until she mounted him on top. Her own soft pale ass was lovely as I could see it clench while she gripped him and moved up and down.

She was getting pretty excited, and I could tell Kenny was too, not sure how long he was going to hold out. He eased her off and positioned her at the end of the bed, a nod in my direction let me know this was at my request, her knees bent at the edge. She spread her thighs, an absolutely wanton look on her face.

Kenny had a slow smile. His prick wagged appealingly as he knelt and settled in between her legs. I had a great view.

He licked her nice. Real slow at first, up and down, teasing her folds. She turned her head to the side and closed her eyes. I liked the look.

Slow didn't last long, she was good and worked up. He planted his face in her crotch, I could see his tongue darting up her channel, then flicking her clit, then back up inside her again. Usually he cradled her ass, but a few times he reached up and tweaked her nipples fairly hard, now ferocious stiff, and she gave a start with the suddenness of his touch.

It was not more than five or ten minutes and her hips were pushing back into him with enthusiasm. She wasn't a moaner, apparently, but was breathing pretty heavy.

He had pulled her ass cheeks apart with his hands, and I could tell he knew she was on the home stretch. His prick was raging hard, I loved how his package moved when he attended to her.

My own prick was hard too. I considered for a moment, and decided to free it from my trousers. It stood tall and hard up from my lap -- stiffer than I had been in a good many weeks.

Ripper took a deep breath, then exhaled, and I saw her hips quiver. Kenny was going at her good, and I was treated to the sight of a short, rolling climax. Ripper's ribs went in and out, her head was turned away, she had wrapped her arms around her chest.

Kenny nursed for a little longer, while things calmed down, and then brought her off again, a smaller, shorter climax. Her hips shook and her head went side to side.

Finally things subsided. Well, all but one. Okay, two.

Kenny looked over at me, maybe hoping I was pleased? He noticed my prick out just about the same time Ripper did, and her eyebrows went up.

"Well, well," drawled Kenny. "Guess we did okay." Ripper offered a decent impersonation of a giggle.

Ripper gave him a goofy look. "Get up next to me you big stud," she said, sliding back up the bed til her head was on the pillows. "And bring that thing along," pointing at his stiff cock.

Kenny was up next to her in a flash, I noticed he thought it all through enough to position himself between Ripper and me, knowing that would enhance my view. Damn that Kenny, more thoughtful than I gave him credit for.

His climax, of course, was even shorter than Ripper's, but I don't think that surprised any of us. And it wasn't like Ripper was in a hurry, she took some time with the stroking, stopping for a few tongue licks and cock-head insertions, even a nice session between his legs, licking his balls while I ogled her wet glistening cunt from behind.

Kenny gave me an absolutely triumphant look while she was doing this. I translated the look as "can you believe I have such a hot little wench as my girl?"

He spread his legs and closed his eyes. What I would have done to trade places with him. Traded genitals even more.

Then she was back by his side, his prick full length and in that almost uncomfortable stage of hardness just before release that I so keenly remembered.

She stroked him nice, one hand on his balls, another along his shaft, squeezing his cock-head, circling his shaft and moving up and down, while her tongue plunged into his mouth. He held her tight and his hips got moving frantic.

Ripper was taken aback with the first eruption, although she must have known he was close. This happened to Martha too, sometimes, while jerking me off. You would think experience would let you know, but maybe not always, and a penis sometimes has a mind of its own. Ripper's face flinched at the first spurt and she closed her eyes but kept stroking.

His volume of semen was impressive, even more so the velocity. The first squirt went a couple inches up his belly, the second and third past his sternum. It was both beautiful to watch and hurt. Damn. To have back a penis like that....

She continued stroking him, coaxing the last bits of oozing semen out, while he held her, rubbed her back, and they settled into each other. Everything slowed down, they were spent.

After some time, Ripper sat up. I could tell what she wanted.

"Just grab one of the towels in the bathroom," I pointed her in the right direction.

"Thank you guys, you were amazing."

Ripper's eyes went to my erection, waving in the air.

"I'll handle it later. You've made an old coot quite content."

She laughed.

They cleaned up and got dressed. I gave a hundred dollar bill to each of them, more than we had agreed on, and sent them home with the rest of the beer. I think we were all happy.

After they left, I locked the front door, made myself comfortable in the bed. The bed that had now accommodated two more people in love-makings than it had ever done before.

My erection came back nice, and I was very pleased to pull my sperm out, first time in months. Not a lot, not complaining, but I had very nice images in my head while my fingers did their time-honored work. Not a bad evening, all around.

12